Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Similar topics

Gallery

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 Bar_left59%Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 Bar_left27%Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 Bar_left15%Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+38
    norngpinky
    Youweremysafeplace*
    kialovejapan
    Yuki_kuran12345
    SassyKnight
    kanachanimmortal
    minimalve
    lililovelilica
    gentle yuuki
    jayashree
    emogirl4evr
    Anneliezz
    shizza24
    Knightmare
    caela
    Around The World
    soulkeeper_pol
    Evil in love
    krissy0324
    Rikana-hime
    mariangie
    Bloodredhead
    aya-chan
    Conrad Weller
    Nightclaws
    KuranPrince
    ambi9942*
    rosaever
    nina
    sweetsolace
    RedSonja
    VampireCythia
    loveiszero
    Akaruisama
    ChuCookie
    love ice
    juliet
    Trinity
    42 posters

Hino's artwork, meanings?

Trinity
      Trinity
      Human

Humor : sarcastic/bitchy
      Warning ZoneHino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 Dropsoa

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 Empty Hino's artwork, meanings?

Post by Trinity Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ok XD I had no idea where to put this so I just shoved it in here, if the mods see it belonging somewhere else please move accordingly.

So lately I've been thinking alot about the VK artwork after seeing the artbook (*___*)

And I've noticed some interesting things, this post will be image heavy so if you have a bad connection i'm sorry D:

First this is a silly something I noticed xD But is there a reason why she did it? Just some food for thought and you may even come to notice things in other VK images.

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 477961

As we can see Zero and Kaname are playing chess, but notice Zero is on the white side? And don't they always say, whichever side moves first wins? And what side always moves first? I'm not meaning this in a shippy way, but i'm meaning it in perhaps a fight that may occur, I feel like we've been getting teased for a while about a fight between these two and I think it may happen, but does this mean that, Zero would initiate the fight? and perhaps win? lols random random

Next is this image

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 464317

This is proof that she does put hidden messages into her images, this is from what, the first volume? I think cant quite remember and too lazy to go check my books xD And it's quite obvious here that well, both Yuuki and Zero are in the Night class uniforms, which are for vampires of course, proof that they were both going to be vampires in this story (:

Then we have this image
      Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 448815

Of Kaname holding Artemis, not sure really what to say about this one but I find it rather interesting, why is he holding Artemis, and why is it wrapped round Zero like that? Is this going to be something that will happen in the future?

Then these 2 images, 2 of my favourites tbh
      Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 451866Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 427281

Notice the striking similarity? I don't know what it is about these works but I feel like there's a reason she has put them both in very similar poses, maybe it's just to show their vulnerability in the chapters at the time but really, why did she make them so similar? I find it quite strange tbh

And lastly something shippy-ish xD

these 2 images of Kaname and Yuuki

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 479416

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 337473

Yin and Yang.

Random yes but, is this the proof that they will be the final couple in the end, purely because they seem to be decipted as Yin and Yang? who knows

Please don't take this too seriously, I was just sharing my thoughts on some images and hope maybe others will do the same if they notice anything in any other images, will be nice to hear others input

juliet
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 Empty Re: Hino's artwork, meanings?

Post by juliet Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:41 pm

gentle yuuki wrote:by the way there is a better vesion of the cover 77
      you can find it at sagakure blog
      +
      this one is totally kawaii
      bouncing

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 Kanachanepicmoevk77teaser
      +
      this one too

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 Officialzxkteaserpic

What is Kaname holding there? is that a piece of clothing? Ah I had not seen these, a wonderful....previews!!!! some compensation at least for the last chapter...

they are wonderful and thanks so much!!!

edit: Nina very good analysis there with the rose...

By the way at the chapter's cover is it my idea or is Zero pulling Yuuki away from Kaname's gentle treatment? Razz Razz Razz
      gentle yuuki
      gentle yuuki
      Human

Post by gentle yuuki Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:47 pm

you are welcome everyone Very Happy
      the one to thank here is sagakure .. so many thanks to her ^.^
      i loved the new covers and previwes cheers
      +
      juliet : haha its not only you thinking this way Razz
      i actually began to think that this cover explain what is going to happen next .. i have a feeling yuuki will go after kaname after hearing something
      maybe his secret .. and then zero will stop her Evil or Very Mad
      just my imagination Razz
      nina
      nina
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:55 pm

Thank you gentle yuuki! cheers cheers cheers
      This >>
      Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 Tumblr_lv9kw1QXA61r34bqqo1_500

And this >>

> are the previews for chapter 78!

I think Kaname cuddles Yuuki’s nightgown!!!!! Remember his nightmare? He misses her so much! Ahhhh Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 1019656462

In the above pic Yuuki is holding a hand with a glove … hehehe it’s Kaname’s ofc just like on the cover of chapter 77!!!!

This pic >> Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 Officialzxkteaserpic

> was the preview for the chapter 77 I think …

Juliet wrote: By the way at the chapter's cover is it my idea or is Zero pulling Yuuki away from Kaname's gentle treatment? Razz Razz Razz

My idea too Razz Evil or Very Mad
      juliet
      juliet
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:59 pm

gentle yuuki wrote:you are welcome everyone Very Happy
      the one to thank here is sagakure .. so many thanks to her ^.^
      i loved the new covers and previwes cheers
      +
      juliet : haha its not only you thinking this way Razz
      i actually began to think that this cover explain what is going to happen next .. i have a feeling yuuki will go after kaname after hearing something
      maybe his secret .. and then zero will stop her Evil or Very Mad
      just my imagination Razz

haha jealousy Twisted Evil Twisted Evil jealousy... it seems that Zero has not dropped down all of his intentions (haha) but Yuuki knows better...LOL

nina wrote:

I think Kaname cuddles Yuuki’s nightgown!!!!! Remember his nightmare? He misses her so much! Ahhhh Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 1019656462

yes, yes that's what I thought too...it is her nightgown, poor Kaname there, he must be suffering without her...at least we have promises that their meeting shall be quite intense she can slap him and he can kiss her so much....haha, if he holds the nightgown like this, imagine what he can do to the real thing Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 651225598 Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 651225598 Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 651225598 Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 651225598 Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 1019656462 Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 1019656462 Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 1019656462
      nina
      nina
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by nina Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:08 pm

juliet wrote:

yes, yes that's what I thought too...it is her nightgown, poor Kaname there, he must be suffering without her...at least we have promises that their meeting shall be quite intense she can slap him and he can kiss her so much....haha, if he holds the nightgown like this, imagine what he can do to the real thing Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 651225598 Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 651225598 Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 651225598 Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 651225598 Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 1019656462 Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 1019656462 Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 1019656462

Oh my!!!! You are killing me! sSic_stretcher rofl

Yes yes yes, slapping and kissing, slapping and kissing and then sSig_censored

bouncing Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 1019656462 Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 1019656462 Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 1019656462
      rosaever
      rosaever
      Common Vampire
      Common Vampire

Humor : curious

Post by rosaever Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:00 pm

gentle yuuki wrote:by the way there is a better version of the cover 77
      you can find it at sagakure blog
      +
      this one is totally kawaii
      bouncing

+
      this one too

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 Officialzxkteaserpic

Thank you for posting it cheers I have to say one thing: we all know that Kaname is super hot, but at this picture with Yuuki's gown he looks too too gorgeous Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 AddEmoticons12615 I love this look, his eyes are similar from the cover 8:
      Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSONnMnBcXLg_w5W_1KXWOEqaKR0c3INOmP75N27eeJKoKUIZyJOw- it screams: Yuuki is MINEHino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 AddEmoticons12617 ,but at the same time I want to hug him, he for sure misses her.
      Evil in love
      Evil in love
      Level-E
      Level-E

Post by Evil in love Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:14 pm

lol...I love this thread..and love how you guys..describe about the pics..I really love the preview ch.78...I wanna hug him..Yuuki is so lucky...Hino shows us Kaname will meet Yuuki soon..He is missing her..

I like this is cute..
      Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 Scaled.php?server=196&filename=previewch76

This pic is still in my memory. It's preview ch.69. It is full of meaning..So we still don't know his plan.
      Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 5386588073_33ef4cd669_b

The bluebird means searching for happiness.
      Two eggs mean Vampire and Human...
      The nest mean a place that they can live together.
      v
      v
      Other : Bluejay Feathers symbolize "hope". Same meaning as those feathers on the nest above preview.
      Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 Fuuv6e
      Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 4trok2

shizza24
      shizza24
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Post by shizza24 Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:48 am

The preview is nice... But what I don't get is that why's Kaname's hair shorter? It's almost equal to the length of Zero's hair scratch To be honest I like Kaname's longer hair better...
      rosaever
      rosaever
      Common Vampire
      Common Vampire

Humor : curious

Post by rosaever Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:42 pm

shizza24 wrote:The preview is nice... But what I don't get is that why's Kaname's hair shorter? It's almost equal to the length of Zero's hair scratch To be honest I like Kaname's longer hair better...

Someone,somewhere mentioned that Kaname's hair with each chapter are more like Haruka'ss hairstyle.
      Maybe he decided to cut his hair,beacuse it's more comfortable Razz - just kidding, I also prefer when Kanames hair are a bit longer,we will see in next chapter or images how Hino will draw him
      caela
      caela
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Humor : quirky

Post by caela Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:18 am

I have a few questions: on the color cover of chapter 77 (the one with all three main characters)..........

Where is the location? The steps of Cross Academy? or is it the Hunter's Association?

Side note: in the preview with Kaname with Yuuki's night gown....is that the same night gown from chapter 65 before he changed her clothes?
      kanachanimmortal
      kanachanimmortal
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneHino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:22 pm

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 Zero-Hanabusa-Yuki-Kaname-vampire-knight-12099438-703-916_large

okay then please someone tell me what this picture means???

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 1098764838
      mariangie
      mariangie
      Pureblood Vampire
      Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:05 am

lucykaede wrote:Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 Zero-Hanabusa-Yuki-Kaname-vampire-knight-12099438-703-916_large

This picture was a runner - up idea from a cosplay contest by Lala . It's supposed to not have any relation to the main plot .

But what I like to think about this one is that the kids aren't Yuuki , Kaname and Hanabusa . But Yume twin children and Hanabusa's son . With Zero as the new Headmaster of Cross Academy .

Why I say the kids aren't Yuuki and Kaname ? Its because both Yuuki and Kaname alike kids have the same age . At the time Yuuki was turned into a human , she turned 6 vampire years the same day . Kaname had 13 vampire years during the same time interval . When Yuuki aged as human . Yuuki was 16 years old in appearance and Kaname was 18 vampire years old . So neither of them had shared the same age .

I also liked to think this is a hint of the future . Because if you notice , Kaname - look - alike kid is reading a book called " Vampire Knight " . It could be just an inside joke . But Kaname in the real story would never read a book about what will happen in the past .
      kanachanimmortal
      kanachanimmortal
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:52 am

mariangie wrote:
      lucykaede wrote:Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 Zero-Hanabusa-Yuki-Kaname-vampire-knight-12099438-703-916_large

This picture was a runner - up idea from a cosplay contest by Lala . It's supposed to not have any relation to the main plot .

But what I like to think about this one is that the kids aren't Yuuki , Kaname and Hanabusa . But Yume twin children and Hanabusa's son . With Zero as the new Headmaster of Cross Academy .

Why I say the kids aren't Yuuki and Kaname ? Its because both Yuuki and Kaname alike kids have the same age . At the time Yuuki was turned into a human , she turned 6 vampire years the same day . Kaname had 13 vampire years during the same time interval . When Yuuki aged as human . Yuuki was 16 years old in appearance and Kaname was 18 vampire years old . So neither of them had shared the same age .

I also liked to think this is a hint of the future . Because if you notice , Kaname - look - alike kid is reading a book called " Vampire Knight " . It could be just an inside joke . But Kaname in the real story would never read a book about what will happen in the past .

oh sad to know that it was a contest art Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 2747345646 but still i love the picture Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 2554657431 ,gives me hope that zero will one day laugh and take care of our beloved yume's children including one of hanabusa Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 36224405 .lol.
      SassyKnight
      SassyKnight
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneHino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:44 am

I joined these two pictures of Zero and Yuki... I was like WOW what would this mean? Are they reaching out for each other???

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 427281
      Yuki_kuran12345
      Yuki_kuran12345
      Human

Humor : i am really, really funny that is all i can say!

Post by Yuki_kuran12345 Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:19 am

i am not shaw but i think it mean "its forbiddern'
      SassyKnight
      SassyKnight
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneHino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:22 am

Hehe I love a "Forbidden Love" in a story Very Happy
      kanachanimmortal
      kanachanimmortal
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:37 pm

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 3101301758_9a30295e42

guys what this picture means??i mean what hino is trying to say here??if they kiss a lot??
      Bloodredhead
      Bloodredhead
      Pureblood Vampire
      Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:18 pm

lucykaede wrote:Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 3101301758_9a30295e42

guys what this picture means??i mean what hino is trying to say here??if they kiss a lot??

Firstly thats one of my favourite Yume pictures!!!

Secondly well we have kaname in a coffin, so i'm guessing thats a nod towards him being the ancestor. In a way this picture makes me think of sleeping beauty for some reason. The whole kissing your love who is asleep. Or thats what i'd like to think. hehe! Embarassed
      kanachanimmortal
      kanachanimmortal
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:40 pm

Bloodredhead wrote:
      lucykaede wrote:Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 3101301758_9a30295e42

Firstly thats one of my favourite Yume pictures!!!

Secondly well we have kaname in a coffin, so i'm guessing thats a nod towards him being the ancestor. In a way this picture makes me think of sleeping beauty for some reason. The whole kissing your love who is asleep. Or thats what i'd like to think. hehe! Embarassed

yes it is my fav pic as well,i guess you are right,yuuki is kissing ancestor kuran.
      kanachanimmortal
      kanachanimmortal
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:51 am

okay guys this is a beautiful pic Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 2554657431 ,i will love to know what it is meant by hino sensei. Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 36224405 Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 270a7346129824d31d1b3b43ec77d484
      juliet
      juliet
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:24 pm

lucykaede wrote:

okay guys this is a beautiful pic Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 2554657431 ,i will love to know what it is meant by hino sensei. Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 36224405 Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 270a7346129824d31d1b3b43ec77d484

have no idea but it is certainly romantic..perhaps it symbolizes Kaname's full surrending to Yuuki's intentions, like we've seen he submits to her even his final end...
      kanachanimmortal
      kanachanimmortal
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:39 pm

juliet wrote:
      lucykaede wrote:

have no idea but it is certainly romantic..perhaps it symbolizes Kaname's full surrending to Yuuki's intentions, like we've seen he submits to her even his final end...

i don't understand where her right hand is???ha ha i am so perving right now on kaname,he looks so hot laying there.so so hot. explosive
      nina
      nina
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by nina Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:35 pm

Here another beautiful cover … It is the cover for volume 16.

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 Vol16coverbig

SOURCE SGK’s blog

There is a message for this cover >> “Who is putting ON the mask?”

From what we see the one who deffo is NOT putting on the mask is Zero (note the movement of his hair that caught up in the mask lol) i.e. the message regards Kaname.

This is just another confirmation that Kaname wore a mask in these chapters … he tried to present himself as the bad guy something that many of Kaname’s fans have stressed out so many times! bounce
      kanachanimmortal
      kanachanimmortal
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:34 am

nina wrote:Here another beautiful cover … It is the cover for volume 16.

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 Vol16coverbig

SOURCE SGK’s blog

There is a message for this cover >> “Who is putting ON the mask?”

From what we see the one who deffo is NOT putting on the mask is Zero (note the movement of his hair that caught up in the mask lol) i.e. the message regards Kaname.

This is just another confirmation that Kaname wore a mask in these chapters … he tried to present himself as the bad guy something that many of Kaname’s fans have stressed out so many times! bounce

yes kaname is putting mask of a bad guys but i bet this mask won't work in front of yuuki.she will find someday that his intentions are really good and he is not the villain. my eyes...
      kialovejapan
      kialovejapan
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic

Post by kialovejapan Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:37 pm

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 Bjhkhoiylp6

Hey Girls! How about this image?!?! There are a lot of hidden messages!!!!
      !) Yuuki is holding a sword...Who's that sword?! Kaname?! Zero?! or another Vampire Knight?! (in my opinion it seems belong to Kaname, we all saw in 82 chapter that Kaname is holding that sword....so this means that he's the real Vampire Knight...?!)
      2) Always Yuuki, she's putting off a mask!!!! O.O Why she?! She doesn't hide anything!!! It looks so strange!!!! Hino what does it mean?!?!?! -.- Is worst than a rebus Ah ah ah XD
      kialovejapan
      kialovejapan
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic

Post by kialovejapan Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:45 pm

Another picture!Thanks to baidu.com
      Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 6 Covervol16

Pay attention at Yuuki!!! I think she's holding the same sword in the previous immage....But is really she?! Or it's Kaname's hand?! ... In my opinion the hand looks like small, so this is the hand of Yuuki!! The hidden message of the Great Matsuri Hino is that Yuuki will stop the fight between Kaname and Zero!!! ^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content