Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Similar topics

Gallery

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 Bar_left59%Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 Bar_left27%Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 Bar_left15%Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+38
    norngpinky
    Youweremysafeplace*
    kialovejapan
    Yuki_kuran12345
    SassyKnight
    kanachanimmortal
    minimalve
    lililovelilica
    gentle yuuki
    jayashree
    emogirl4evr
    Anneliezz
    shizza24
    Knightmare
    caela
    Around The World
    soulkeeper_pol
    Evil in love
    krissy0324
    Rikana-hime
    mariangie
    Bloodredhead
    aya-chan
    Conrad Weller
    Nightclaws
    KuranPrince
    ambi9942*
    rosaever
    nina
    sweetsolace
    RedSonja
    VampireCythia
    loveiszero
    Akaruisama
    ChuCookie
    love ice
    juliet
    Trinity
    42 posters

Hino's artwork, meanings?

Trinity
      Trinity
      Human

Humor : sarcastic/bitchy
      Warning ZoneHino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 Dropsoa

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 Empty Hino's artwork, meanings?

Post by Trinity Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ok XD I had no idea where to put this so I just shoved it in here, if the mods see it belonging somewhere else please move accordingly.

So lately I've been thinking alot about the VK artwork after seeing the artbook (*___*)

And I've noticed some interesting things, this post will be image heavy so if you have a bad connection i'm sorry D:

First this is a silly something I noticed xD But is there a reason why she did it? Just some food for thought and you may even come to notice things in other VK images.

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 477961

As we can see Zero and Kaname are playing chess, but notice Zero is on the white side? And don't they always say, whichever side moves first wins? And what side always moves first? I'm not meaning this in a shippy way, but i'm meaning it in perhaps a fight that may occur, I feel like we've been getting teased for a while about a fight between these two and I think it may happen, but does this mean that, Zero would initiate the fight? and perhaps win? lols random random

Next is this image

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 464317

This is proof that she does put hidden messages into her images, this is from what, the first volume? I think cant quite remember and too lazy to go check my books xD And it's quite obvious here that well, both Yuuki and Zero are in the Night class uniforms, which are for vampires of course, proof that they were both going to be vampires in this story (:

Then we have this image
      Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 448815

Of Kaname holding Artemis, not sure really what to say about this one but I find it rather interesting, why is he holding Artemis, and why is it wrapped round Zero like that? Is this going to be something that will happen in the future?

Then these 2 images, 2 of my favourites tbh
      Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 451866Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 427281

Notice the striking similarity? I don't know what it is about these works but I feel like there's a reason she has put them both in very similar poses, maybe it's just to show their vulnerability in the chapters at the time but really, why did she make them so similar? I find it quite strange tbh

And lastly something shippy-ish xD

these 2 images of Kaname and Yuuki

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 479416

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 337473

Yin and Yang.

Random yes but, is this the proof that they will be the final couple in the end, purely because they seem to be decipted as Yin and Yang? who knows

Please don't take this too seriously, I was just sharing my thoughts on some images and hope maybe others will do the same if they notice anything in any other images, will be nice to hear others input

Rikana-hime
      Human

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hino's artwork, meanings?

Post by Rikana-hime Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:32 pm

Conrad Weller wrote:
      nina wrote:We have a very beautiful pic from Yume but we haven’t discussed it yet!

Thanks to a magnificent fanart we can see more clearly Hino’s art work along with the message she sending with this particular pic *cough*

Here the fanart … enjoy!!!! cheers >>>

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 Yumesweetdream

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 3530524148 Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 1694537797 Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 812189494

I don’t know the “artist” but I want to pay my respect and my admiration for his/her brilliant job!!!! Thank you for that awesome colouring dear Black Rabbit0626 !!!! sFun_hailbig

Now … the pic is totally real one. I think we first saw it into chapter 67 >>>

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 Yumechapter67preview

>>> but cuz of the headlines we couldn’t see clearly the depiction.

Hino has put that pic again in order to promote volume 14 >>>

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 Yumesweetdream2

>>> As we can see is the exact same pic with the fanart above!!! YAY! Kaname is holding Yuuki’s hand close to his chest while they’re sleeping on the same bed!!!!
      Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 95 Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 651225598 Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 1019656462

Hehe … what’s Hino’s secret message???? Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 06 Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 82

PS. Is Yuuki wearing the nightgown that Kaname had to remove??? Razz sSig_censored bouncing

i know i love this image. Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 2554657431 Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 2554657431 it was so sweet in black and white as well. its beautiful. my thanks to the person who coloured it bkackrabbit0626 as well. it's a real treat. one cant take eyes off it.

seeing such nice images of yuuki and kaname always makes me very happy. Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 36224405 yuuki and kaname are so good with each other.

And this is why they are my favorite couple.
      krissy0324
      krissy0324
      Human

Post by krissy0324 Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:11 pm

Let me join too!! Let me join too!!!

Ok I this pic, you'll notice that on her ring finger the stem of the rose encircles her finger and there is rose. Rose symbolizes Zero, ryt? so, what does that mean..? could be a hint right that in the end, it really is going to be Zeki.

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 Cross_yuuki-hino_matsuri-vampire_knight
      if it doesnt show, please click

There is another pic i saw, though the artist in technically not Hino-sensei but this is connected to the picture above. look at Zeki's hands.. makes sense, huh?
      Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 Cross_yuuki-dress-kiryuu_zero-kuran_kaname-lolita_

Alright another one. Obviously the Black king is - Kaname, right? with everythings that's happened what do you think does the future hold for them..?

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 Yuki-cross-and-black-king-1280x800
      Again, if it doesnt show, please click

Last edited by krissy0324 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
      sweetsolace
      sweetsolace
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
      Warning ZoneHino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:20 pm

where's the pictures?
      krissy0324
      krissy0324
      Human

Post by krissy0324 Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:45 pm

Trinity wrote:
      Then these 2 images, 2 of my favourites tbh
      Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 451866Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 427281

Notice the striking similarity? I don't know what it is about these works but I feel like there's a reason she has put them both in very similar poses, maybe it's just to show their vulnerability in the chapters at the time but really, why did she make them so similar? I find it quite strange tbh

Hmmmnn... Trinity, look at Yuki's RIGHT hand - it was cut off from the picture; then look at Zero's picture. At the lower right corner there's a hand and it's a RIGHT hand!! Haha.. It's MORE than a SIMILARITY.

Those pictures are PIECES of a PUZZLE.

Both of them are looking at opposite directions. I'm thinking that that symbolizes the path they must take before they'll be together. Their hands, look like THEY'RE REACHING OUT FOR EACH OTHER.

Ahahaha!! My imagination's running wild now, better step down a notch.. But admit it, its a possibility, right?!!
      sweetsolace
      sweetsolace
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
      Warning ZoneHino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:54 am

krissy0324 wrote:Let me join too!! Let me join too!!!

Ok I this pic, you'll notice that on her ring finger the stem of the rose encircles her finger and there is rose. Rose symbolizes Zero, ryt? so, what does that mean..? could be a hint right that in the end, it really is going to be Zeki.

they are all wearing a rose here.
      Spoiler:

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 Cross_yuuki-hino_matsuri-vampire_knightboth Zero and Kaname used something with a rose in it.
      Zero- bloody rose, has rose thorns silver in color
      Spoiler:

Kaname - rose resin--a rose that only blooms every 10 years that he preserved in resin and gave to Yuki
      Spoiler:

from the two roses, which one is given and which one is used as a weapon? I go for the given.

There is another pic i saw, though the artist in technically not Hino-sensei but this is connected to the picture above. look at Zeki's hands.. makes sense, huh?
      Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 Cross_yuuki-dress-kiryuu_zero-kuran_kaname-lolita_since the artist is not Hino, the artist can be a zeki fangirl.

Alright another one. Obviously the Black king is - Kaname, right? with everythings that's happened what do you think does the future hold for them..?
      the picture was edited. It originally came from chapter 55 front cover.
      http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v12/c055/4.html
      she is holding her artemis while touching the black king. It could mean two ways, she endearingly kills the black king from the way her stance looked, or she is protecting him.
      Or its a troll pic.

At the lower right corner
      there's a hand and it's a RIGHT hand!! Haha.. It's MORE than a
      SIMILARITY.
      yeah. Both of Yuki's hands are going the opposite directions, the other one is cut off which probably meant the other hand or she's already holding someone's hand. Zero holds his gun with one hand and the other one is reaching for someone as if wanting to be saved.
      and take a look at her dress. Its the dress she wore at the Academy party where she's about to save Zero from Shizuka. At the time she chose to be bitten to save both Zero and Kaname. Probably why she's stretching in both directions.

Last edited by sweetsolace on Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:37 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edited pics)
      Evil in love
      Evil in love
      Level-E
      Level-E

Post by Evil in love Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:06 pm

krissy0324 wrote:Let me join too!! Let me join too!!!

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 Cross_yuuki-hino_matsuri-vampire_knight

Are you sure Rose is symbolic as Zero.. Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 Vampire
      Rose means ..Cross academy...Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 Vampire-Knight-Logo-by-Ganemi I think you know why Hino likes to use Rose in her artworks of VK.

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 Cross_yuuki-dress-kiryuu_zero-kuran_kaname-lolita_

Lol..This doesn't count to be Hino's artwork..

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 Yuki-cross-and-black-king-1280x800
      Again, if it doesnt show, please click

I thought it's Protection, not killing at all..lol look at yuuki's eyes..it's caring eyes..Look the page sweetsolace gave it's close up..

I want to share as well ...I love two pics of Hino and there is someone who coloring them..so beautiful and meaningful to see Yuuki protecting Kaname while he sleeping..Thank you for the one who coloring this image..
      Original picture by Hino:
      Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 Nextbq

Coloring by http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/491313
      Maybe same as sweetsolace's links that I can't open.
      Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 Minitokyovampireknightwh

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 510699_large
      soulkeeper_pol
      soulkeeper_pol
      Level-E
      Level-E

Post by soulkeeper_pol Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:26 am

It seems to me that pictures of Kaname and Yuuki mostly show Yuuki being very protective or possessive of him. Holding him close while looking out to the readers, like saying "he is mine. MINE MINE MINE.". Well I cant blame her, with all of the fans drooling for Kaname, hahaha.

While her pics with Zero, Yuuki looks simply kind or upbeat sometimes. Well, probably because most of their pictures together was when Yuuki was still human and her pictures with Kaname was when she was already a pureblood. Yuuki seemed to have grown more sensual after becoming a pureblood. At least in the pictures >.<
      rosaever
      rosaever
      Common Vampire
      Common Vampire

Humor : curious

Post by rosaever Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:14 pm

We have new picture,which will be in the next Lala issue.
      http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/76/36

Yuuki is alone lying in the tree, but she has a red tie in her mouth. There is also a white shirt on the left and black coat on the right. Black coat that's definietely symbol of Kaname, and red tie is a part of Cross unform. Yuuki is looking sad and depressed,like she lost someone, and this picture is for me similar somehow to this( longing for you image):

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 Vampire.Knight.408097

What do you think of it?

juliet
      juliet
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:23 pm

rosaever wrote:We have new picture,which will be in the next Lala issue.

Yuuki is alone lying in the tree, but she has a red tie in her mouth. There is also a white shirt on the left and black coat on the right. Black coat that's definietely symbol of Kaname, and red tie is a part of Cross unform. Yuuki is looking sad and depressed,like she lost someone, and this picture is for me similar somehow to this( longing for you image):

What do you think of it?

Thank you for posting this, Yuuki looks sexy..with that tie, and I agree that this is Kaname's known coat (I call it from the ice age because I see no difference LOL) there, its his stigma, and the overall depiction is wonderful. And also it goes very well with the other image that you posted beneath where we have the boys.

I do not know about hints, but i can tell you about fingerling with coats hanging from trees and red ties wrapped around...okay I got the message, LOL..
      Rikana-hime
      Human

Post by Rikana-hime Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:29 pm

What do you think of it?

Wow this make my mind go wild.That black coat is the one which Kaname usually wears.I wonder if his clothes is in the tree than he...
      VampireCythia
      VampireCythia
      Pureblood Vampire
      Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD

Post by VampireCythia Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:34 pm

What do you think of it?

Yuuki has a tie in the mouth. On the tree there is Kaname´s black coat and there is a shirt who seems to belong to Zero. Now I go: Zero is shirtless AGAIN? Kaname has FINALLY not the coat on. I quees i really wanna see Zero shirtless again.... Shocked
      nina
      nina
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:46 pm

juliet wrote:

What do you think of it?

Thank you for posting this, Yuuki looks sexy..with that tie, and I agree that this is Kaname's known coat (I call it from the ice age because I see no difference LOL) there, its his stigma, and the overall depiction is wonderful. And also it goes very well with the other image that you posted beneath where we have the boys.

I do not know about hints, but i can tell you about fingerling with coats hanging from trees and red ties wrapped around...okay I got the message, LOL..

Thank you rosaever for sharing! sLo_BigBearHug

Mmm I agree the coat seems to be Kaname's and Kaname also wears almost always white shirts underneath ... an example >>
      http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/75/9
      http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/75/10

The point though is that Yuuki and Kaname are apart so could be a hint that their reunion is close and XXX Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 1019656462 rofl Ok you have excite my fantasy again Razz
      Around The World
      Around The World
      Human

Humor : Did somebody say chocolate?

Post by Around The World Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:47 pm

I feel that that tie is Zero's because we always see him with it.
      This picture is a good example for this I think:
      http://www.mangareader.net/104-19604-37/vampire-knight/chapter-52.html

Well, that's just a guess, not sure though. ^^'
      juliet
      juliet
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:16 pm

Around The World wrote:I feel that that tie is Zero's because we always see him with it.
      This picture is a good example for this I think:
      http://www.mangareader.net/104-19604-37/vampire-knight/chapter-52.html

Well, that's just a guess, not sure though. ^^'

Did not notice the shirt there, could be (because its all theoretical here) but how many naked men are around or under Yuuki? affraid affraid wouldn't it be more logical to have a naked male there to whom all the clothes belong to? Shocked
      Around The World
      Around The World
      Human

Humor : Did somebody say chocolate?

Post by Around The World Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:48 pm

I saw it and I did think the same after posting that it wouldn't make sense to have two men's clothes on the tree. x] I just thought that Zero is the one who usually wears a tie and so I made that weak guess. ^^" (I just hoped it related to him a bit as well. ^^")
      juliet
      juliet
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:54 pm

Around The World wrote:I saw it and I did think the same after posting that it wouldn't make sense to have two men's clothes on the tree. x] I just thought that Zero is the one who usually wears a tie and so I made that weak guess. ^^" (I just hoped it related to him a bit as well. ^^")

thought so too..the coat is more likely to be Kaname...

perhaps its a free bonus (Yuuki shows the clothes and our imagination puts in the rest, which is good for the fangirling there, HIno plays it safe too... Cool )

I wish she had just put Kaname there and been through with guesses but then again that would ruin the joy of the rest while now we all have something to think of...

caela
      caela
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Humor : quirky

Post by caela Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:05 pm

juliet wrote:
      Around The World wrote:I saw it and I did think the same after posting that it wouldn't make sense to have two men's clothes on the tree. x] I just thought that Zero is the one who usually wears a tie and so I made that weak guess. ^^" (I just hoped it related to him a bit as well. ^^")

perhaps its a free bonus (Yuuki shows the clothes and our imagination puts in the rest, which is good for the fangirling there, HIno plays it safe too... Cool )

I wish she had just put Kaname there and been through with guesses but then again that would ruin the joy of the rest while now we all have something to think of...

You guys are so polite to each other cheers

But....I'll play assertive here since no one else is.....

one jacket , one shirt, one tie = one person

black jacket: if you want I can show any night class male plus Zero in a simple black coat. I suppose if I look, I can find Kaien Cross or Yagari in a simple black coat. Kaname does not own all the basic black coats in VK.

White shirt: part of day class uniform, but Kaname has been seen in white shirts also. I'm sure anyone can wear a white shirt.

Red Tie: part of Day class and night class uniform.

++++++++++++++++++++++

Yuuki: in night class uniform (since chapter 70)

++++++++++++++++++++++

The only people who fits all the three items of clothing after chapter 70: Zero, Aido, Shiki and Takuma

I'm a Zero fan, so anyone can guess who my conclusion would be. I wouldn't want to seem biased.

juliet
      juliet
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:28 pm

caela wrote:
      juliet wrote:

You guys are so polite to each other cheers

But....I'll play assertive here since no one else is.....

black jacket: if you want I can show any night class male plus Zero in a simple black coat. I suppose if I look, I can find Kaien Cross or Yagari in a simple black coat. Kaname does not own all the basic black coats in VK.

White shirt: part of day class uniform, but Kaname has been seen in white shirts also. I'm sure anyone can wear a white shirt.

++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

The only people who fits all the three items of clothing after chapter 70: Zero, Aido, Shiki and Takuma

I'm a Zero fan, so anyone can guess who my conclusion would be. I wouldn't want to seem biased.

At least we can agree that it has to be one person there and not two...on that basis and since you insist Cool , okay what jacket? i think that long coat does characterize Kaname and no other character other than him would make a sense there (who could be undressed underneath the tree Kain or Kaito?) so all secondary characters are left out.../

this is a coat or seems a coat and not a jacket (uniform of the academy) so the other person is not a student of the academy and so who the winner is?
      nina
      nina
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by nina Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:36 pm

juliet wrote:

At least we can agree that it has to be one person there and not two...on that basis and since you insist Cool , okay what jacket? i think that long coat does characterize Kaname and no other character other than him would make a sense there (who could be undressed underneath the tree Kain or Kaito?) so all secondary characters are left out.../

this is a coat or seems a coat and not a jacket (uniform of the academy) so the other person is not a student of the academy and so who the winner is?

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 594618053 Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 1098764838 sFun_crazybat mmm Kaname!!!! rofl

The coat has no white stitches as the uniform Razz

On the other hand maybe she took Zero’s tie to tie up Kaname rofl … he has a tendency to leave her lately rofl rofl rofl

Knightmare
      Knightmare
      Common Vampire
      Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical

Post by Knightmare Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:59 pm

caela wrote:

++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

ditto. if its only one person, then i only see zero.

juliet wrote:

but the red tie = student, and anyone can wear any coat they like over their uniform. so it has to be a student.

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 2rz2tmh
      also, the white shirt has two button on the collar, whcih is a disguishing feature of the academy shirt. so that means a day class shirt. hino stated this in the fanbook.
      https://vampireknight.all-up.com/t39-the-vk-fanbook-info

and kaname's regular shirts don't show the double button hole.

so thats a day class student shirt and academy tie plus an unidentifiable black coat which most of the characters have worn from time to time.

nina
      nina
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by nina Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:30 pm

Well I guess you don’t pay much attention on kaname’s wardrobe Razz

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 Vampireknight1515914

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 Vampireknight1515917

juliet
      juliet
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:38 pm

nina wrote:

Well I guess you don’t pay much attention on kaname’s wardrobe Razz

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 Vampireknight1515914

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 3 Vampireknight1515917

and after this depiction...i shall repeat; and so the winner is?

Spoiler:
      VampireCythia
      VampireCythia
      Pureblood Vampire
      Pureblood Vampire

Post by VampireCythia Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:39 pm

Knightmare wrote:
      caela wrote:

++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

juliet wrote:

but the red tie = student, and anyone can wear any coat they like over their uniform. so it has to be a student.

also, the white shirt has two button on the collar, whcih is a disguishing feature of the academy shirt. so that means a day class shirt. hino stated this in the fanbook.

so thats a day class student shirt and academy tie plus an unidentifiable black coat which most of the characters have worn from time to time.

WOW knigtmare Shocked So I was right Shocked The shirt belongs to Zero if you look in chapter 50 page 6 you can see that the was there on him too. Shocked I think the coat is the one from chapter 51 Shocked And the tie is Zero´s too Shocked That´s pretty hinty Shocked Zero is going without any shirt again Shocked
      shizza24
      shizza24
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Post by shizza24 Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:46 pm

VampireCythia wrote:
      Knightmare wrote:
      caela wrote:

++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

juliet wrote:

WOW knigtmare Shocked So I was right Shocked The shirt belongs to Zero if you look in chapter 50 page 6 you can see that the was there on him too. Shocked I think the coat is the one from chapter 51 Shocked And the tie is Zero´s too Shocked That´s pretty hinty Shocked Zero is going without any shirt again Shocked

I completely agree! That double button hole shirt is a definite day class shirt and the red tie goes with that day class uniform. Zero is often seen wearing a dark coat and that's what it is in the picture IMO...
      VampireCythia
      VampireCythia
      Pureblood Vampire
      Pureblood Vampire

Post by VampireCythia Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:47 pm

shizza24 wrote:
      VampireCythia wrote:
      Knightmare wrote:

I completely agree! That double button hole shirt is a definite day class shirt and the red tie goes with that day class uniform. Zero is often seen wearing a dark coat and that's what it is in the picture IMO...

Yeah Shocked Zero the shirtless man is back again Shocked ...
      shizza24
      shizza24
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Post by shizza24 Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:53 pm

VampireCythia wrote:
      shizza24 wrote:
      VampireCythia wrote:

Yeah Shocked Zero the shirtless man is back again Shocked ...

Hehe finally I hope so xD xD xD

I was starting to get withdrawal symptoms from my shirtless-Zero deficiency rofl rofl

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content