Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vampire knight Chapter 68 translated!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Vampire knight Chapter 68 translated!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Vampire knight Chapter 68 translated!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Vampire knight Chapter 68 translated!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Vampire knight Chapter 68 translated!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Vampire knight Chapter 68 translated!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Vampire knight Chapter 68 translated!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Vampire knight Chapter 68 translated!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Vampire knight Chapter 68 translated!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Vampire knight Chapter 68 translated!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Vampire knight Chapter 68 translated!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Vampire knight Chapter 68 translated!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Vampire knight Chapter 68 translated!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Vampire knight Chapter 68 translated!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Vampire knight Chapter 68 translated!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Vampire knight Chapter 68 translated!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Vampire knight Chapter 68 translated!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Vampire knight Chapter 68 translated!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Vampire knight Chapter 68 translated!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Vampire knight Chapter 68 translated!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Vampire knight Chapter 68 translated!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Vampire knight Chapter 68 translated!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bar_left59%Vampire knight Chapter 68 translated!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Vampire knight Chapter 68 translated!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bar_left27%Vampire knight Chapter 68 translated!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Vampire knight Chapter 68 translated!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bar_left15%Vampire knight Chapter 68 translated!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+8
Akaruisama
love ice
andy-san
Dreamer girl
rhyme
Sakura Yuko
juliet
Bloodyrose94
12 posters

Vampire knight Chapter 68 translated!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bloodyrose94
    Bloodyrose94
    Human

Warning ZoneVampire knight Chapter 68 translated!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dropsoa

Vampire knight Chapter 68 translated!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Vampire knight Chapter 68 translated!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Bloodyrose94 Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:53 pm

I have three diffrent links in here on my LJ and heres the link to it:)
    I'm just trying to figer how to get it onto my LJ's page as well. How you enjoy.

http://bloodyzombie94.livejournal.com/
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Vampire knight Chapter 68 translated!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Vampire knight Chapter 68 translated!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by juliet Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:45 pm

Oh my god thank You!!! sBo_jumping sFun_cheerleader2

I put here the video, many thanks to the translator Jessika Parker who did this..for all of us to enjoy...

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Vampire knight Chapter 68 translated!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Vampire knight Chapter 68 translated!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by juliet Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:40 am

Oh my! Yuuki's efforts to run to Kaname!! Poor!! I like the fact that Kaien comments that he was thinking to make things the way they used to be (?)!! After a year that Yuuki is a pureblood vampire and she stays with Kaname plus discovering her true familly and a new society she could not imagine? That was a striking sentence!! what exactly was he thinking of?

Anyway at least he realizes that Yuuki has indeed change- and all relations around her -as well. So in the future he may trust her more and release her as she needs to go on for her and us to find answers...

Kain and Ruka on the other hand were very calm with the murder. Or at least this is what I made out of this. So they knew...(probably Kaname's mention that Ruka will not speak to him in the future could refer to this event?)

What do you think?
    Sakura Yuko
    Sakura Yuko
    Human

Humor : Yuko desu! Yoroshiku onegaishimasu. :D

Post by Sakura Yuko Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:55 pm

Oh Bloodyrose, thanks a lot !!!!
    Love you TTM ! sBo_jumping
    rhyme
    rhyme
    Human

Humor : my mind always floats.. :D..

Post by rhyme Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:23 pm

.. waaaaaaah!!!!.. I REALLY CAN NOT WAIT FOR CHAPTER 69 TO BE SCANNED AND BE TRANSLATED.!!!.. OMG!..

honestly..after reading 68.. i want to cry.. i felt sorry for yuuki's sake as well as for kaname.. what's happening to them.. yuuki really want to start all over again but how??.. without kaname.. everything turned to ruins.. it turned upside-down.. luck is not coming to kaname... what now??.. argh.. and the preview cover for 69.. the blue bird.. i agree to the other forum.. it is a representation of yuuki.. then it had a nest with two eggs.. what's that suppose to mean??.. that they will be a family??!!.. i can't wait for that.. all the wait was nothing just let be yuuki and kaname forever.. onegai.. hino~san.. Sad..

I hope.. that it will be clear at chptr. 69.. why leave yuuki.. and what happen to yuuki.. she has been brought to the association??.. there's a possibility that they will meet.. yuuki and zero.. ZEKI??!!..

waaaah.. sorry for making this long.. I am just expressing my emotions regarding VK.. i am really worried what will happen next.. hope it is good.. [cross-fingers]..

Vampire knight Chapter 68 translated!!!!!!!!!!!!! Largeanimepaperwallpapeahh

drawling
    Dreamer girl
    Human

Post by Dreamer girl Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:57 am

hello to everyone, I'm also surprised, cant believe kaname did that, and with this new chapter, my curiosity is growing up. I hope kaname has a good reason, another of his chess movement but a very dangerous one.
    I can't also stand yuki's pain and oh my god Aidou's Face is breaking my heart!!!!

wanting chapter 69 now!!!!
    PDT: THIS IS MY FIRST TIME IN THIS FANTASTIC FORUM, I WAS SEARCHING FOR A WHILE FOR VK WEB AND SHARE THIS UNIQUE MANGA WITH OTHER FRIENDS. SEE YOU AROUND !!!!
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:22 pm

Dreamer girl wrote:hello to everyone, I'm also surprised, cant believe kaname did that, and with this new chapter, my curiosity is growing up. I hope kaname has a good reason, another of his chess movement but a very dangerous one.
    I can't also stand yuki's pain and oh my god Aidou's Face is breaking my heart!!!!

PDT: THIS IS MY FIRST TIME IN THIS FANTASTIC FORUM, I WAS SEARCHING FOR A WHILE FOR VK WEB AND SHARE THIS UNIQUE MANGA WITH OTHER FRIENDS. SEE YOU AROUND !!!!

Welcome Dream girl and of course see you around! All opinions are welcomed. Yes the current events are dramatic.

Reading the translation that our friend made, did you think that Kaien did well stopping Yuuki? I have a feeling that if Yuuki had left and caught up with kaname perhaps we would get some answers. On the other hand Kaien feels protecting her but it's like he does not understand the depth of the situation here or has the idea that Yuuki is the same girl she was, that's what I understood. In this chapter I also just realized though that Yuuki thinks and acts differently from before. She has changed indeed. Don't you think?
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:29 pm

Ravyn Skye who does the translation for the IEM group also released her translation today on the raws of the chapter; you can see it

HERE
    andy-san
    andy-san
    Human

Post by andy-san Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:52 am

Hi Smile I'm new here! I looooove this forum! it's just the best!

ok now.... mmmm for what i have read and processed I just come witha possible reasons of why Kaname did what he did....
    #1: Have you guys read harry potter? and the whole thing of snape and dumbledore? i mean maybe is not the same situation but maybe Aidou's father knew something about sarah or something like that and he was sacrificing himself... you know? for the future and safety and bla bla bla... or well maybe Aidou's dad was playing for both sides and we just dont know yet!

I dont know! I keep thinking about this and i just feel more confused! :sFun_bangdesk.
    love ice
    love ice
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : ALWAYS GOOD :D

Post by love ice Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:20 am

Don't wanna be a party spoiler, But I can see Kaname choose to lock away Yuuki O-O I cannot believe what I am saying my self, But after chapter 68 I kind of have that feelings that Kaname choose to lock her up, in the form of being taking in by the hunters, and as we know before hands, Vampires who are not allow there can't enter. Maybe he is keeping Yuuki away from Sara... .... .... ... ... ... ....... T__________T I am soo sad, gosh I hope I am soo wrong,

I dear not wrote anymore down, am shaking of my own though about this ... I can only hope I am wrong >-<
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:26 pm

juliet wrote:
    Dreamer girl wrote:hello to everyone, I'm also surprised, cant believe kaname did that, and with this new chapter, my curiosity is growing up. I hope kaname has a good reason, another of his chess movement but a very dangerous one.

Welcome Dream girl and of course see you around! All opinions are welcomed. Yes the current events are dramatic.

Reading the translation that our friend made, did you think that Kaien did well stopping Yuuki? I have a feeling that if Yuuki had left and caught up with kaname perhaps we would get some answers. On the other hand Kaien feels protecting her but it's like he does not understand the depth of the situation here or has the idea that Yuuki is the same girl she was, that's what I understood. In this chapter I also just realized though that Yuuki thinks and acts differently from before. She has changed indeed. Don't you think?

Of course, I have also noticed it. Yuuki is more mature lately. I think she has grown a little after had been told Kaname's story. It must shocked her, but she finally undestand the rules of vampire's society.
    Her feelings towards Kaname are stronger an more mature now. She seem belonged by him and she understand him better. It was obvious when she tried to stop him when he was leaving to kill Hanadagi and has followed him that she has some kind of presentiment. It never happen ealier.
    I hope she stay loyal to Kaname when she will be with Zero.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:07 pm

andy-san wrote:Hi Smile I'm new here! I looooove this forum! it's just the best!

ok now.... mmmm for what i have read and processed I just come witha possible reasons of why Kaname did what he did....
    #1: Have you guys read harry potter? and the whole thing of snape and dumbledore? i mean maybe is not the same situation but maybe Aidou's father knew something about sarah or something like that and he was sacrificing himself... you know? for the future and safety and bla bla bla... or well maybe Aidou's dad was playing for both sides and we just dont know yet!

I dont know! I keep thinking about this and i just feel more confused! :sFun_bangdesk.

Hello Andy, thank you for the goods words...

Yes! That's exactly what I first thought when Kaname killed Aidou's dad...a situation that resemblenced Dumbledore's death. But then I wondered because Aidou's dad is a noble vampire so for him it would be difficult to think that there is something wrong him. Still the way he stands to be sacrificed it was like a mutual accordance so they both share a secret here. I really wonder if it has anything to do with the crime that was referred in the previous chapter "that Kaname witnessed before Shizouka was vanished". Could that be a hint that Aidou's dad knows something that he shouldn't from a source he was not supposed to know (and thus being a traitor?)

Or it has to do with his latest observation that the sword hurts (when it should not Kaname)...

Unfortunately all we can do is theories... and LOL bets...!! haha...
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:28 pm

love ice wrote:Don't wanna be a party spoiler, But I can see Kaname choose to lock away Yuuki O-O I cannot believe what I am saying my self, But after chapter 68 I kind of have that feelings that Kaname choose to lock her up, in the form of being taking in by the hunters, and as we know before hands, Vampires who are not allow there can't enter. Maybe he is keeping Yuuki away from Sara... .... .... ... ... ... ....... T__________T I am soo sad, gosh I hope I am soo wrong,

I dear not wrote anymore down, am shaking of my own though about this ... I can only hope I am wrong >-<

Yes! yes, yes, I also have that feeling, he chose to protect Yuuki that way. There is no place safer than HA for Yuuki to be and he certainly wants her to be safe. So I don't think that there is a chance for him to go and rescue her (after all he is proclaimed as "dangerous"..Yes anyway, Yuuki will need to figure things out by herself. I wonder what that common decision she reaches with Aidou (written in chapter 69 spoiler) can be..Search for the truth on their own maybe?
    BloodSunset
    BloodSunset
    Human

Humor : Peverted ;D

Post by BloodSunset Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:36 pm

Hello everyone Smile I'm new to this forum. Anyway, as a reply to this chapter, I do indeed believe Kaname is protecting Yuuki from Sara. That is what it would seem, perhaps that sword is the only way to destroy her? (She could be raising an army.) Also, I don't believe that Yuuki's relationship with him is over, as she has acknowledged that she wants to be with him still and needs to find out what exactly is going on. It's here that I think she trusts his actions, she needs to know why he did it, but in the end he did it for an important cause. As it was with Shizuka. I'm starting to wonder though...if his goal is to exterminate the pureblood race? Or a possibility, is that in the end our Yuuki will have kill him...Q_Q which I hope does not happen as I am a HUGE fan of them. XD
    tonia Glikoulini
    Human

Vampire knight Chapter 68 translated!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty just amazing!!!!!

Post by tonia Glikoulini Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:26 pm

hi everyone!!!I'm new here...I love this forum!!!chapter 68 is AMAZING!!
    i cant wait for chapter 69..i want to read it so badly!
    i want to find out why kaname did that as soon as possible :[url=http://ww
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:47 pm

You can also find chapter 68 scanlation and translation by Mangacurse
    posted HERE!!!
    yuukixkaname
    Human

Post by yuukixkaname Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:49 am

I'm so tired of Kaname!! urgg..he always has to mess things up, as soon as you think that kaname and yuuki can just start over he has to go and kill more vampires.like if he hates other vamps like that he should just be an outcast vamp-hunter T.T He only messes things up and i hope that zero can just Love yuuki.She's better of with zero atleast his a good person :]
    BloodSunset
    BloodSunset
    Human

Humor : Peverted ;D

Post by BloodSunset Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:12 am

Your name is very misleading I must say. XD I don't think hes deliberately messing things up, he's trying his best to protect Yuuki. And this is the only way Kaname knows how.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:47 am

What is this butterfly transformation from yuuki? her desire to leave is so strong that she is creating a wind traumatizing Kaien. I was impressed with that. Does that mean that Yuuki's power are starting to grow? Nevertheless I did not see her so suprised. Even so I want to be honest and I do not understand Kaien's need to protect her as a father. From whom? from her fiancee?
    I understand taking her in as a suspect if he just acts as a hunter but why does he consider her "dangerous?" or a "suspect" or whatever? anyaway...

Kain and Ruka are by Kaname's side now how bad can his actions be if he has their support?
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:15 am

Vampire Knight Chapter 68 now released by IEM here

thank you IEM
    libra
    libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black

Post by libra Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:25 pm

thank you juliet
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:51 pm

I thank you for telling me LOL sSig_busted

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:22 am