Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vampire Knight chapter 78 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Vampire Knight chapter 78 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Vampire Knight chapter 78 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Vampire Knight chapter 78 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Vampire Knight chapter 78 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Vampire Knight chapter 78 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Vampire Knight chapter 78 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Vampire Knight chapter 78 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Vampire Knight chapter 78 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Vampire Knight chapter 78 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Vampire Knight chapter 78 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Vampire Knight chapter 78 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Vampire Knight chapter 78 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Vampire Knight chapter 78 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Vampire Knight chapter 78 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Vampire Knight chapter 78 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Vampire Knight chapter 78 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Vampire Knight chapter 78 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Vampire Knight chapter 78 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Vampire Knight chapter 78 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Vampire Knight chapter 78 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Vampire Knight chapter 78 Bar_left59%Vampire Knight chapter 78 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Vampire Knight chapter 78 Bar_left27%Vampire Knight chapter 78 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Vampire Knight chapter 78 Bar_left15%Vampire Knight chapter 78 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+8
mariangie
Yuuki Kuran
Evil in love
SassyKnight
lililovelilica
Maeko
aya-chan
nina
12 posters

Vampire Knight chapter 78

nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight chapter 78 Dropsoa

Vampire Knight chapter 78 Empty Vampire Knight chapter 78

Post by nina Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:53 pm

Last edited by nina on Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Vampire Knight chapter 78 Empty Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78

Post by aya-chan Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:11 pm

The chapter is still incomplete - I guess they uploaded before the scanlator finishing his job- but here's the complete chapter
    http://winged-manga.com/vampireknight/78/
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:14 pm

aya-chan wrote:The chapter is still incomplete - I guess they uploaded before the scanlator finishing his job- but here's the complete chapter
    http://winged-manga.com/vampireknight/78/

Thank you aya-chan! Vampire Knight chapter 78 1927775417 I just noticed it ... I'll add your link on the first post if you don't mind.
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:21 pm

Your welcome! and I do not mind at all. sLo_BigBearHug
    Maeko
    Maeko
    Human

Post by Maeko Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:49 pm

What a good chapter followed by an agonizing wait lol. Glad to see that a certain pureblood has returned! ^^
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:33 pm

You can see the chapter 78 here too ithink Manga Fox is the best site ever to see manga online:http://www.mangafox.com/manga/vampire_knight/v15/c078/
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneVampire Knight chapter 78 Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:54 am

Whoa....But what does Sara mean by "That child seems like the crystallization result of "Kaname's great sin." Does that mean Zero is somehow connected to Kaname's sin? This is why I'm concerned about Zero's past and what REALLY happened. Kaname COULD have been the one who figured everything out and he knows the truth behind the Kiryu families death....
    Evil in love
    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Evil in love Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:11 am

SassyKnight wrote:Whoa....But what does Sara mean by "That child seems like the crystallization result of "Kaname's great sin." Does that mean Zero is somehow connected to Kaname's sin? This is why I'm concerned about Zero's past and what REALLY happened.

I think it's about "twins curse" but I don't know anything more. I have a bit info about the twins curse in the first arc and we already knew it somewhat connected to Kuran. And I am sure Kaname is not the one who killed Zero's family since he was just a young pureblood vampire in that time. But He is connected to the "twins curse" that may be destroyed Zero twins life. However, he doesn't involve in the murder of his family. Sara twisted the truth that I was certain she knew about from Takuma. We don't really know the "twins curse" we have really no info how/when it happened.

Kaname COULD have been the one who figured everything out and he knows the truth behind the Kiryu families death....

That's why Kaname used Zero to be Yuuki's shield in the first arc. He knew everything that one of the twins would devour another aka one was stronger and another was weaken, Zero got that from his very birth. And Kaname took Shizuka's heart to have to power and gave Zero's blood, it helped Zero in a way of not falling to Level E, since Zero couldn't kill his master and took Shizuka'blood himself. Kaname did that as far as possible Zero could kill Rido that he couldn't. Kaname is just a purblood of few purebloods who indirectly caused Zero's misery. It doesn't mean Kaname is behind the murder of Zero's parents. We all knew already.
    Yuuki Kuran
    Yuuki Kuran
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Sarcastic, dark

Post by Yuuki Kuran Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:52 am

Oh wow, shit it finally starting to hit the fan.
    Zero and Shiki (more or less) are now on Sara's side. Yuuki's convinced Kaname isn't completely tainted, Zero is screaming at her he is...

So basically what I've gotten from this chapter is now Zero and Yuuki oppose each other. Yuuki hates Sara and doesn't trust her, there's no way she'd ever go over to that side of all sides. So until Zero finds out Sara is a liar and perhaps her plans to kill Yuuki, whenever that will happen, those two are most logically going to be against each other. Uh, I can't wait for the next chapter. I wonder what's going to happen to Yuuki and Kaname next. I slightly fear they may be "fighting" too and all three will end up against each other with their own plans until the very end. I hope not...
    It'll be good to finally get some important information out of Kaname for the plot, though.

I predict Rima and Shiki will argue a bit. I don't think Rima will walk over to Sara's side to join Shiki, honestly.
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:30 am

SassyKnight wrote:Whoa....But what does Sara mean by "That child seems like the crystallization result of "Kaname's great sin." Does that mean Zero is somehow connected to Kaname's sin? This is why I'm concerned about Zero's past and what REALLY happened. Kaname COULD have been the one who figured everything out and he knows the truth behind the Kiryu families death....

This is the first time I think I got a better Spanish translation of a V. K. chapter than an English one .

From Menos Free time Spanish translation :

Sara : " Puedo decir que el nino es el fruto del " mayor pecado " de Kaname . "

My English translation of the same sentence :

Sara : " I can say that child is the fruit of the " greatest sin " of Kaname ."

I asked a friend who understand Japanese . This is what that person translated from the Japanese version .

"So to speak, that child is the fruit of Kaname's "serious crime" (or grave sin)".

My friend said " 結晶 " means "crystal" in a literal way . But in that sentence , it's meaning is more of "fruit" or "result" .
    In that context saying : " Zero is the crystal or crystallization of the great sin of Kaname . " sounds kind of weird .

Indeed Zero appears to be involved somehow in Kaname's great sin . But not the way you think .

For now I think Kaname is the one who casted a curse to the hunters to their twins to die before being born .

What I can imagine is Zero ended being an outcome , result , fruit or consequence of Kaname cursing the hunters in the past . As Zero and Ichiru both survived being killed intra - uterus by the twins curse . This started the begin of Zero , Ichiru and his family tragedy .

Last edited by mariangie on Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding)
    rosaever
    rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : curious

Post by rosaever Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:17 pm

mariangie wrote:
    SassyKnight wrote:Whoa....But what does Sara mean by "That child seems like the crystallization result of "Kaname's great sin." Does that mean Zero is somehow connected to Kaname's sin? This is why I'm concerned about Zero's past and what REALLY happened. Kaname COULD have been the one who figured everything out and he knows the truth behind the Kiryu families death....

This is the first time I think I got a better Spanish translation of a V. K. chapter than an English one .

From Menos Free time Spanish translation :

Sara : " Puedo decir que el nino es el fruto del " mayor pecado " de Kaname . "

My English translation of the same sentence :

Sara : " I can say that child is the fruit of the " greatest sin " of Kaname ."

I asked a friend who understand Japanese . This is what that person translated from the Japanese version .

"So to speak, that child is the fruit of Kaname's "serious crime" (or grave sin)".

My friend said " 結晶 " means "crystal" in a literal way . But in that sentence , it's meaning is more of "fruit" or "result" .
    In that context saying : " Zero is the crystal or crystallization of the great sin of Kaname . " sounds kind of weird .

Indeed Zero appears to be involved somehow in Kaname's great sin . But not the way you think .

For now I think Kaname is the one who casted a curse to the hunters to their twins to die before being born

What I can imagine is Zero ended being an outcome , result , fruit or consequence of Kaname cursing the hunters in the past . As Zero and Ichiru both survived being killed intra - uterus by the twins curse . This started the begin of Zero , Ichiru and his family tragedy .

Thats what I think also. I don't understand this like Kaname did something to Zero with premeditation.( we only know that he used him as Yuuki's shield and to get rid of Rido). But he is responsible for this curse. He couldn't predict that in let's say 5000 Years, in some village in Kirryuu family twins will born.I don't think he even thought that something like that will happen: that's what curse is saying: this kind of pregnancy will end as miscarriage etc.
    That's why in previous chapter Hino showed as the scene with twins and very shocked Kaname.
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:31 pm

thank you for the links and for the comparision of the translation.
    In japanese words mean so much ;)

Hino is so intelligent and magnificant to think about that fruit thing ;) I want to know everything now
    rosaever
    rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by rosaever Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:43 pm

Katherine wrote:thank you for the links and for the comparision of the translation.

Hino is so intelligent and magnificant to think about that fruit thing ;) I want to know everything now

I also like these phrase. Somehow is mysterious and serious, because we can connect fruit with original-sin in Eden, which influenced future generations.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:53 pm

Thats what I think also. I don't understand this like Kaname did something to Zero with premeditation.( we only know that he used him as Yuuki's shield and to get rid of Rido). But he is responsible for this curse. He couldn't predict that in let's say 5000 Years, in some village in Kirryuu family twins will born.I don't think he even thought that something like that will happen: that's what curse is saying: this kind of pregnancy will end as miscarriage etc.
    That's why in previous chapter Hino showed as the scene with twins and very shocked Kaname.

That's what I also believe in this case; that the "sin" is connected to the past and in a way that justifies also the significance of the "ancestor" revelation...that was the foundation of Sara's plan> she seems to have well estimated and taken into account that part in her plan> therefore she can twist and perplex things especially if there are parts of the past that are blurry...

In a way that could turn epic there because if we spoke about a revelation that is connected to Kaname's ancestor life and the cause that this curse was placed, suddenly a window opens that narrates ancestor story and that would travel us to the past again...

It would also justify certain parts> example...since Kaname knew that all of these would end up in his revelation about the past then it is logical why he also uncovered that part to Yuuki preparing her upon leaving> its like an introduction whereas at the same time he passes the message of the sacrifice...

Another part that would be justified perhaps could be his arrival now at the academy because among other things, Kaname would not like Yuuki to hear lies and uncover a past herself, one that he did not have the time to explain or that he may intended to found out later by herself (example with the key) > that sounds exciting...even though in predictions and theories mode, the twist to the past would be again tremendous here...

I am still left with the idea that the revelation of the past is a significant part for the future...
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:28 pm

rosaever wrote:
    Katherine wrote:thank you for the links and for the comparision of the translation.

I also like these phrase. Somehow is mysterious and serious, because we can connect fruit with original-sin in Eden, which influenced future generations.

I thought about Eden too ;) The fruit is a symbol that returns very often in our history, in myths and in histories in general...

It´s so great that Hino thought about that. The fruit that had the power to change ecerything. A curse (Don´t want to see Zero or Ichiru as a curse but underline this power)
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:29 pm

I was looking this page >>
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/78/40

>> and I noticed that on the upper right panel seems like Zero is getting a “hit” or better passes right next to him? Cuz he suddenly stops and Yuuki turns her head … could be a “strike” from Kaname thus they realised his presence?

Am I wrong? I can’t be sure Shocked and the sound it’s not translated.Vampire Knight chapter 78 919404167

If there is something like that maybe we can have a first clue of how Kaname could react in the next issue!?

Cuz if he sent a strike to Zero, together with his pissed expression then explosive explosive explosive
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Bad...

Post by Maria Kuran Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:39 pm

nina wrote:I was looking this page >>

>> and I noticed that on the upper right panel seems like Zero is getting a “hit” or better passes right next to him? Cuz he suddenly stops and Yuuki turns her head … could be a “strike” from Kaname thus they realised his presence?

Am I wrong? I can’t be sure Shocked and the sound it’s not translated.Vampire Knight chapter 78 919404167

If there is something like that maybe we can have a first clue of how Kaname could react in the next issue!?

Cuz if he sent a strike to Zero, together with his pissed expression then explosive explosive explosive

YEAH NINA!!!

if possible, look it seems that zero is bleeding or something. And if because Yuki is surprised face and then turns to see ... Uh, if you get really good the next chapter!! I think kaname did it, because zero was trying so violently to yuki, for something she had nothing to do!
    Attachments
    Vampire Knight chapter 78 Attachmentmiooo.jpg
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (211 Kb) Downloaded 9 times
    rosaever
    rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by rosaever Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:05 pm

I was also wondering how they realized that Kaname is there. First I thought that Yuuki sensed him, but now after your post I looked more carefully.
    On page 39 Zero is holding his two hand on Yuukis and then this strange thing happened and it looks like his right hand is going up to his face.
    And Yuuki is saying: Zero, just what- it's like she is wondering what he just said but maybe also because he get hurt. Very interesting.
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:05 am

rosaever wrote:

I was also wondering how they realized that Kaname is there. First I thought that Yuuki sensed him, but now after your post I looked more carefully.
    On page 39 Zero is holding his two hand on Yuukis and then this strange thing happened and it looks like his right hand is going up to his face.
    And Yuuki is saying: Zero, just what- it's like she is wondering what he just said but maybe also because he get hurt. Very interesting.
    I asked a friend of mine and he told me the sound that it was maked in zero's face is a type of-SLASH
    something really hurt his face...and it was Kaname attacking Zero because he's angry about what he said to Yuuki,next chapter maybe it'll end in a battle again between these two! confused
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:32 am

lililovelilica wrote:
    rosaever wrote:

I asked a friend of mine and he told me the sound that it was maked in zero's face is a type of-SLASH
    something really hurt his face...and it was Kaname attacking Zero because he's angry about what he said to Yuuki,next chapter maybe it'll end in a battle again between these two! confused

O God all thanks to Nina!!! We discovered that is going to be a ugly fight or intensity at the time, in the next chapter!!! Thanks again Nina!!!
    And yes kaname was angry!!!! For the way in zero treats yuki!!!! affraid
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:40 am

Maria Kuran wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:
    rosaever wrote:

O God all thanks to Nina!!! We discovered that is going to be a ugly fight or intensity at the time, in the next chapter!!! Thanks again Nina!!!

Really??? affraid WOW! This is really intersting!

Thanks for the info lililovelilica cheers

You are welcome MariaKuran Very Happy

Let's think what this could mean for Kaname's next move ... scratch
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:03 am

nina wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:

First Option:

1 - I think kaname is going to call yuki to come to his side (to protect her).
    2-She is going to refuse, and kaname is going to get serious. Going to try to get close
    3-She is going to say please do not approach but is explained first.
    4-He will try to approach her.
    5-Zero is going to threaten and to point the gun! affraid

Second Option:

1 - zero is too angry and upset with kaname.
    2 - Zero's going to take Yuki as hostage (Yuki surprised) pointed a gun at her and going to threaten to kaname. Vampire Knight chapter 78 3887309346
    3 - Kaname i going to be angry. Vampire Knight chapter 78 4155267722
    4 - Yuki begins to mourn, zero let go, she runs to the side of kaname.
    5 - Kaname hides her behind his back.
    6 - Zero points his gun at kaname and demands answers ...
    7 - kaname begins to tell the truth ...

HAHAHA good imagination, but it's all that I occasionally happen ... Vampire Knight chapter 78 3887309346
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:25 am

nina wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:

no,it's nothing
    well i think kaname will grab yuuki's arms and talk alone with her all by themselves!kya
    and she'll ask him what's his secrets and kaname will not answer...just look ate her...
    after he'll kill Sara...maybe even ichijou...
    he wants very much to kill sara and zero after all! cheers
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:37 am

lililovelilica wrote:
    nina wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:

no,it's nothing
    well i think kaname will grab yuuki's arms and talk alone with her all by themselves!kya
    and she'll ask him what's his secrets and kaname will not answer...just look ate her...

but you´re forgetting that there is zero. And he is really angry with kaname at that time ... And also Kaname attack zero, you think Vampire Knight chapter 78 594618053 let them go to speak both "alone" ... We know that will not happen, zero is predictable in that part!!! ...
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:58 pm

Maria Kuran wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:
    nina wrote:

no,it's nothing

but you´re forgetting that there is zero. And he is really angry with kaname at that time ... And also Kaname attack zero, you think Vampire Knight chapter 78 594618053 let them go to speak both "alone" ... We know that will not happen, zero is predictable in that part!!! ...
    Zero's not stronger than Kaname
    so i think if they really fight each other than kaname wins of course and he will grab Yuuki and leave the school(for awhile)and then he kills Sara scratch

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:26 pm