Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vampire Knight Chapter 90!!!  Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Vampire Knight Chapter 90!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Vampire Knight Chapter 90!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Vampire Knight Chapter 90!!!  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Vampire Knight Chapter 90!!!  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Vampire Knight Chapter 90!!!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Vampire Knight Chapter 90!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Vampire Knight Chapter 90!!!  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Vampire Knight Chapter 90!!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Vampire Knight Chapter 90!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Vampire Knight Chapter 90!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Vampire Knight Chapter 90!!!  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Vampire Knight Chapter 90!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Vampire Knight Chapter 90!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Vampire Knight Chapter 90!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Vampire Knight Chapter 90!!!  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Vampire Knight Chapter 90!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Vampire Knight Chapter 90!!!  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Vampire Knight Chapter 90!!!  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Vampire Knight Chapter 90!!!  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Vampire Knight Chapter 90!!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Vampire Knight Chapter 90!!!  Bar_left59%Vampire Knight Chapter 90!!!  Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Vampire Knight Chapter 90!!!  Bar_left27%Vampire Knight Chapter 90!!!  Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Vampire Knight Chapter 90!!!  Bar_left15%Vampire Knight Chapter 90!!!  Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+3
anka
vampirekiku
Maria Kuran
7 posters

Vampire Knight Chapter 90!!!

Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Bad...
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight Chapter 90!!!  Dropsoa

Vampire Knight Chapter 90!!!  Empty Vampire Knight Chapter 90!!!

Post by Maria Kuran Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:04 am

vampirekiku
    Human

Vampire Knight Chapter 90!!!  Empty Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 90!!!

Post by vampirekiku Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:47 am

Thank you Maria ((:
    anka
    anka
    Human

Post by anka Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:09 pm

What is the meaning of the conversation between shiki rima and ichijo?what did shiki mean?
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:42 pm

thank you for posting that was so quick!

What is the meaning of the conversation between shiki rima and ichijo?what did shiki mean?

Ichijo has returned to Kaname's side and wants to stay by his side, he is worried about him.

Shiki wants to support Ichijo as Ichijo cared for him and protected him during the first arc (when his body had been dominated from Rido).

And Rima wants to stay with Shiki and support him also.

But Ichijo wants to make sure that they understand the complications involved concerning Kaname and the potential risk for their lives if they decide to stay and help. That's mainly all about.
    anka
    anka
    Human

Post by anka Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:58 pm

Thank you!i just wanted to be sure i got it right.so i supposed we will see those three till the end...i hope Vampire Knight Chapter 90!!!  3161994949
    norngpinky
    norngpinky
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by norngpinky Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:48 pm

Wooooohoooo hooooo...I read the chapter briefly at work xD Had a smile on the whole time. Yet, at the same time I am so sad that this is going to be ending so soon!

This chapter was done amazingly! I love that Hina shows up some more of the bed scene... Seriously, I just can't get over how emotional and intimate that was (: Kaname...I just can't help but adore him. He looks so peaceful in his sleep and I bet I totally know how Yuuki feels like xD

I wanted to see a bit more skin, but I guess I can't really complain too much from the lovely dose of Yume Razz Razz Razz Kaname's bare upper back is good enough for moi xD

I wonder.... Since they're sleeping together on the same bed now...I kind of have to wonder if they also did that sometime during that one year Yuuki stayed at the Kuran mansion? Cool

And did anyone notice Hino drew the cleavage for Yuuki? It's as though she has finally blossomed into a flower lol Twisted Evil Twisted Evil You gotta say it's pretty noticeable xD

Seems like Zero will get his memories back after all. This will be one of the keys moment in wrap the story up. But what does Kaito mean I wonder?

I suppose Hino still doesn't want to wrap up the LT yet...probably not UNTIL the very last chapter. And here I was hoping for an epilogue.

There's a small piece of me that think a Zeiki might be possible because of Yuuki's somewhat shyness, doesn't want or can't face Zero after spending the night with Kaname. Her thinking "he's here", as though she's really nervous that Zero's there or something =/ And Kaito's vague line...Tell her what? THat you love her and always have been in love with her? And Kaito thinking Yuuki probably does too?

Hino is making it hard to predict xD

Kaname trying to make Yuuki angry. LOL, reminds me of someone here posting a hilarious scenario where the three of them have tea xD Kaname sure knows how to push a button. I'm thinking he's doing this so that it wouldn't be so hard for him to let Yuuki go and that it wouldn't be as hard on Yuuki when he sacrifices himself. By pushing her away towards Zero,......But why sleep with her if he thinks she's in love with the other guy? That doesn't make sense.

I honestly don't know. I love all the main characters and don't want to see anyone gone, but if purebloods are going to get involve it would hard for there NOT to be any casualty. Surely, Yuuki failed to turn Kaname into a human, so I don't think Hino will waste more panels on that.

Do you guys think that maybe somewhere along the fight someone will push someone else or trip over and fall into a funace? -- that someone being a non-Kuran pureblood? Problem solved, ne?? I mean it doesn't need to be Kaname or Yuuki.

Turning either Yuuki/Kaname human at the point is too risky.

But one thing is...If (and I sure hope) Yuuki survives, there might be a little Kuran running around soon xD -- so maybe this will give Kaname a chance to live and not live as a sacrifice for another human.

Many Yume heart is almost complete bouncing
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:41 pm

But one thing is...If (and I sure hope) Yuuki survives, there might be a little Kuran running around soon xD -- so maybe this will give Kaname a chance to live and not live as a sacrifice for another human.

melting here...honestly
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:14 pm

juliet wrote:

melting here...honestly

You welcome everyone!!! And yes I melt too!!! Vampire Knight Chapter 90!!!  812189494
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:33 pm

In my vision if Kaname trows his heart in the furnace,his soul would only suffer just like the HW for a loooong time,and also the vampire anti-weapons would only have his hatred inside it,and also the weapons would make the people with hatred in their hearts
    the worst way to end this manga is with a sad end
    maybe by faking kaname's and yuuki's death to freed them both to a new world would be the best way to end it all right?
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:17 am

lililovelilica wrote:In my vision if Kaname trows his heart in the furnace,his soul would only suffer just like the HW for a loooong time,and also the vampire anti-weapons would only have his hatred inside it,and also the weapons would make the people with hatred in their hearts
    maybe by faking kaname's and yuuki's death to freed them both to a new world would be the best way to end it all right?

Yes I m 100% w/you. I dont want that Kaname trows his heart in the furnace, because it will be so painfull for me Vampire Knight Chapter 90!!!  3307848339 , for an end...Hino-sama please give us a good end sFun_hailbig
    catsarethebest
    catsarethebest
    Human

Post by catsarethebest Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:21 am

Maria Kuran wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:In my vision if Kaname trows his heart in the furnace,his soul would only suffer just like the HW for a loooong time,and also the vampire anti-weapons would only have his hatred inside it,and also the weapons would make the people with hatred in their hearts

Yes I m 100% w/you. I dont want that Kaname trows his heart in the furnace, because it will be so painfull for me Vampire Knight Chapter 90!!!  3307848339 , for an end...Hino-sama please give us a good end sFun_hailbig

I would literally die if kaname will sacrifice himself. But I don't think hino would make that as an ending. So many people love kaname And i don't think hino would want the fans to be disappointed! After all kaname is one of the main characters! Vampire Knight Chapter 90!!!  3814611447

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 6:32 am