Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews Bar_left59%Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews Bar_left27%Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews Bar_left15%Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+12
*Evis*
lililovelilica
Akaruisama
Evil in love
aya-chan
aiko
rosaever
juliet
Katherine
Kanamelover<3
nina
caela
16 posters

Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews

caela
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : quirky
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight chapter 78 previews Dropsoa

Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews Empty Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews

Post by caela Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:13 pm

previews 78

EDIT:
    umm...sorry for the tease....but it looks like the original raws poster posted the thread without the content. I got too excited when I saw the thread...forgot to look at it....

hopefully the poster figures out what went wrong soon.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews Empty Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews

Post by nina Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:38 pm

Mmm caela are you referring to this link?
    http://hi.baidu.com/%C1%E3%D0%C2%D2%BB%B5%E3/blog/item/e7db17013771910f728b6593.html

Cuz in this one (this time) must be a member to see the pics. That’s what I figured. I could be wrong though. scratch
    caela
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by caela Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:44 pm

ITS UP!!!

Last edited by caela on Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    caela
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by caela Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:46 pm

the poster posted....ITS UP!!
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:48 pm

caela wrote:the poster posted....ITS UP!!

Yup sBo_jumping sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2

Here is the link!

http://hi.baidu.com/%C1%E3%D0%C2%D2%BB%B5%E3/blog/item/e7db17013771910f728b6593.html
    Kanamelover<3
    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Kanamelover<3 Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:52 pm

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

YUKI AND KANAME MEET AGAIN Very Happy

Awww Kaname looks so sad Sad

Last edited by Kanamelover<3 on Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo ¬_¬)
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:17 pm

Kanamelover<3 wrote:OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

at first I thought he looked strong and full of will but if you look directly into his eyes you see that he is sad Sad
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:26 pm

Kaname seems a bit sad and somewhat eh? somehow irritated?

what? that's the end of the chapter when they meet?
    Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews 3476048923 Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews 3045962615 Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews 3476048923 that's it! I protest can not take another month of waiting there!!!

or is it the start of the new chapter? affraid where are the rest of the raws?

rosaever
    rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : curious

Post by rosaever Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:27 pm

Katherine wrote:

at first I thought he looked strong and full of will but if you look directly into his eyes you see that he is sad Sad

Oh my and they meet at the end. How Hino could do that to us- cliffhanger like that is a torture.iN my imagination these scene is like Kaname said Yuuki with sadness in his voice and she turned to look at him.
    Can't wait for the rest. In this month there are only 2 teaser picture Crying or Very sad
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:29 pm

rosaever wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

Oh my and they meet at the end. How Hino could do that to us- cliffhanger like that is a torture.iN my imagination these scene is like Kaname said Yuuki with sadness in his voice and she turned to look at him.
    Can't wait for the rest. In this month there are only 2 teaser picture Crying or Very sad

i think that they are uploading it right now, there are three picture there now....
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:30 pm

juliet wrote:
    rosaever wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

i think that they are uploading it right now, there are three picture there now....

Thank you very much, I thought that there would be only one ;) I will be waiting patiently now Smile
    rosaever
    rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : curious

Post by rosaever Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:31 pm

juliet wrote:
    rosaever wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

Right now I can see 4. More,more please Very Happy

Mhh at the 3 picture Yuuki again allow sb from Night Class to drink her blood as a medicine. Could Kaname be sad and somehow angry because of that?

Last edited by rosaever on Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:33 pm

rosaever wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    rosaever wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

Right now I can see 4. More,more please Very Happy

Yes, yes more...

Did Hana's servant escaped through the window? I hope that Sara did not toss her there
    Kanamelover<3
    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Kanamelover<3 Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:34 pm

rosaever wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

Yeah I thought so too or Yuki might have said something like "I will never forgive him if he does this" then he might have said "Is that true...Yuki?"

I don't want to see my Kaname upset Sad
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:53 pm

i think they ended the uploading there are so few, sSc_jawdrop3 but why do i get the impression that the one is feeding after the other there (did zero drunk from Yuuki?) Takuma snapped at Sara's throat...real chaos over there> that might explain Kaname's presence which i suspect Yuuki senses there...I want more!!!
    Kanamelover<3
    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Kanamelover<3 Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:56 pm

juliet wrote:i think they ended the uploading there are so few, sSc_jawdrop3 but why do i get the impression that the one is feeding after the other there (did zero drunk from Yuuki?) Takuma snapped at Sara's throat...real chaos over there> that might explain Kaname's presence which i suspect Yuuki senses there...I want more!!!

Well there are 8 pages and this is a 40 page chapter.....I NEED THE FULL RAWS NOW T_T

I'm a bit upset you only see Kaname at the very end Sad
    aiko
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by aiko Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:22 pm

Kaname returns?! I want more! I'm truly hoping for a Kaname and Yuki reunion, a successful one, ahhhhhh!!
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:31 pm

Thank you for the spoiler.
    This chapter seems to be interesting. I wonder if zero drank from yuuki and kaname withnessed. This could be a reason why kaname would look sad.
    I am worried about takuma. I am afraid that sara will hurt him. someone, please kill her!
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:34 pm

Kaname is in the academy!!!!!!!! He is gorgeous!!!!! HOT HOT HOT!!! Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews 651225598
    OMG OMG the last page must be where their eyes met!!!! I knew that Hino will use that as cliffhanger!
    Nooooo Hino can’t cut the chapter there!!!! How we will withstand for another month???? Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews 2747345646

Emm and Takuma attacked to Sara????

What is going on?????? I want moreeee Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews 3045962615
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:43 pm

nina wrote:Kaname is in the academy!!!!!!!! He is gorgeous!!!!! HOT HOT HOT!!! Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews 651225598
    OMG OMG the last page must be where their eyes met!!!! I knew that Hino will use that as cliffhanger!
    Nooooo Hino can’t cut the chapter there!!!! How we will withstand for another month???? Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews 2747345646

What is going on?????? I want moreeee Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews 3045962615

orgies... Twisted Evil LOL

and I do not like the fact that Kaname has that strange look on his face - i do not like it at all..
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:34 pm

juliet wrote:
    nina wrote:Kaname is in the academy!!!!!!!! He is gorgeous!!!!! HOT HOT HOT!!! Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews 651225598

and I do not like the fact that Kaname has that strange look on his face - i do not like it at all..

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil rofl

His look is worrisome but he is GOD!!!!*worship* *worship* That glare sent me to heaven! Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews 074

Seems like this chapter has a rapid development … Gosh I’m so impatient!

Lol … I think Zero grabbed her cuz he wanted to tell her about Sara’s secret and Kaname showed up that moment Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews 8c460310
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:38 pm

nina wrote:
    juliet wrote:

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil rofl

His look is worrisome but he is GOD!!!!*worship* *worship* That glare sent me to heaven! Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews 074

Seems like this chapter has a rapid development … Gosh I’m so impatient!

Lol … I think Zero grabbed her cuz he wanted to tell her about Sara’s secret and Kaname showed up that moment Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews 8c460310

Ah he is, he is GOD...but that look is not and the best sign of good news...

Perhaps Kaname intends to further distance himself from Yuuki there, therefore all the sadness and he appears especially for that reason along with other stuff that he might want. Unfortunately the rest...next chapter.... Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews 3307848339 Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews 3307848339
    Evil in love
    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Evil in love Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:46 pm

juliet wrote:

So I am different, at first I saw it a straight look. I look at him for long lol *I haven't seen his eyes like that for long time*. What I see in the eyes ; disappointed, hurt, sad.. What are you doing yuuki? You let other vampires drink your blood.. You don't love yourself.. How can I do if you being hurt by them. Do you want me to kill them?. And you know what I am gonna punish you *insert* lol.... For me he seems like disappoint with yuuki's reckless ..I may be wrong..
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:37 pm

His eyes... Sad so sad, worry and disappointed. And Takuma bitting Sara. I'm not sure: it was Kaname on the last page??? Shocked
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:55 pm

Evil in love wrote:
    juliet wrote:

So I am different, at first I saw it a straight look. I look at him for long lol *I haven't seen his eyes like that for long time*. What I see in the eyes ; disappointed, hurt, sad.. What are you doing yuuki? You let other vampires drink your blood.. You don't love yourself.. How can I do if you being hurt by them. Do you want me to kill them?. And you know what I am gonna punish you *insert* lol.... For me he seems like disappoint with yuuki's reckless ..I may be wrong..

Its not just one reason, Kaname may have many in order to appear there and lets not forget that he is also taking a risk there, the place is full with hunters that are supposed to stop him from creating anything in there...

so it can be what you say and I shall agree that Kaname is against Yuuki sacrificing herself - but that means that he shall be the one doing it and can be stressed over that, can be sad because he has to go on without her and as we saw he tried through his message to Cross to distance her, it is hard for him also to be there and not be able to be with her and of course there is also Sara's factor there and what Yuuki shall think about him and his next steps...so it's a certainty that his mood can not be good and frisky at the current point...i think all these add to the climax..

but what really gets to my nerves is that we have to wait for another chapter there to see the reason of his visit and also the reason that he appeared to Yuuki -considering the fact that if he wanted he surely could skip that but no- he wanted to see her...

Akaruisama wrote:His eyes... Sad so sad, worry and disappointed. And Takuma bitting Sara. I'm not sure: it was Kaname on the last page??? Shocked

Yes I think that's Kaname and the first page at the previews is the last page of the chapters so, the last page at the preview is just before they see each other...

Now Zero is rushing to Yuuki... wondering for what reason and Takuma sees to be hungry there...can wait for the raws and translations

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:46 am