Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 Bar_left59%Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 Bar_left27%Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 Bar_left15%Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+12
*Evis*
lililovelilica
Akaruisama
Evil in love
aya-chan
aiko
rosaever
juliet
Katherine
Kanamelover<3
nina
caela
16 posters

Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews

caela
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : quirky
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 Dropsoa

Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 Empty Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews

Post by caela Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

previews 78

EDIT:
    umm...sorry for the tease....but it looks like the original raws poster posted the thread without the content. I got too excited when I saw the thread...forgot to look at it....

hopefully the poster figures out what went wrong soon.

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews

Post by juliet Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:55 pm

Evil in love wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    nina wrote:Kaname is in the academy!!!!!!!! He is gorgeous!!!!! HOT HOT HOT!!! Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 651225598
    OMG OMG the last page must be where their eyes met!!!! I knew that Hino will use that as cliffhanger!
    Nooooo Hino can’t cut the chapter there!!!! How we will withstand for another month???? Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 2747345646

Emm and Takuma attacked to Sara????

What is going on?????? I want moreeee Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 3045962615

orgies... Twisted Evil LOL

and I do not like the fact that Kaname has that strange look on his face - i do not like it at all..

So I am different, at first I saw it a straight look. I look at him for long lol *I haven't seen his eyes like that for long time*. What I see in the eyes ; disappointed, hurt, sad.. What are you doing yuuki? You let other vampires drink your blood.. You don't love yourself.. How can I do if you being hurt by them. Do you want me to kill them?. And you know what I am gonna punish you *insert* lol.... For me he seems like disappoint with yuuki's reckless ..I may be wrong..

Its not just one reason, Kaname may have many in order to appear there and lets not forget that he is also taking a risk there, the place is full with hunters that are supposed to stop him from creating anything in there...

so it can be what you say and I shall agree that Kaname is against Yuuki sacrificing herself - but that means that he shall be the one doing it and can be stressed over that, can be sad because he has to go on without her and as we saw he tried through his message to Cross to distance her, it is hard for him also to be there and not be able to be with her and of course there is also Sara's factor there and what Yuuki shall think about him and his next steps...so it's a certainty that his mood can not be good and frisky at the current point...i think all these add to the climax..

but what really gets to my nerves is that we have to wait for another chapter there to see the reason of his visit and also the reason that he appeared to Yuuki -considering the fact that if he wanted he surely could skip that but no- he wanted to see her...

Akaruisama wrote:His eyes... Sad so sad, worry and disappointed. And Takuma bitting Sara. I'm not sure: it was Kaname on the last page??? Shocked

Yes I think that's Kaname and the first page at the previews is the last page of the chapters so, the last page at the preview is just before they see each other...

Now Zero is rushing to Yuuki... wondering for what reason and Takuma sees to be hungry there...can wait for the raws and translations
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews

Post by lililovelilica Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:09 pm

nina wrote:Mmm caela are you referring to this link?
    http://hi.baidu.com/%C1%E3%D0%C2%D2%BB%B5%E3/blog/item/e7db17013771910f728b6593.html

Cuz in this one (this time) must be a member to see the pics. That’s what I figured. I could be wrong though. scratch
    Thanks for the Correction!
    But when is the Raw out? scratch
    I want to Know
    is it really only in the 24th day?
    maybe we can see it before?
    anymone have the chinese site for share?
    i heard the chinese scanlation is earlier than the japanese...
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:17 pm

lililovelilica wrote:
    nina wrote:Mmm caela are you referring to this link?
    http://hi.baidu.com/%C1%E3%D0%C2%D2%BB%B5%E3/blog/item/e7db17013771910f728b6593.html

Cuz in this one (this time) must be a member to see the pics. That’s what I figured. I could be wrong though. scratch
    Thanks for the Correction!
    But when is the Raw out? scratch
    I want to Know
    is it really only in the 24th day?
    maybe we can see it before?
    anymone have the chinese site for share?
    i heard the chinese scanlation is earlier than the japanese...

The above link is chinese but contains only teasers. Maybe later or tommorow they'll put the full raws. Japanese raws usually come later than the chinese.

Juliet wrote: Ah he is, he is GOD...but that look is not and the best sign of good news...

Perhaps Kaname intends to further distance himself from Yuuki there, therefore all the sadness and he appears especially for that reason along with other stuff that he might want.
    I agree. The development with the tabs where Yuuki seems to share her blood here and there … the infamous secret that most likely will add more to Kaname’s premeditated bad reputation … the escape of Hanadagi’s servant, all these can’t be coincidental with Kaname’s appearance at the academy. So yes how could be a good sign? Kaname didn’t go there to be lovey-dovey with Yuuki … if I had to bet I’d say that there’s gonna be a very tense situation or even a conflict between them. Kaname has shown his intention lol.

Evil in love wrote: So I am different, at first I saw it a straight look. I look at him for long lol *I haven't seen his eyes like that for long time*. What I see in the eyes ; disappointed, hurt, sad.. What are you doing yuuki? You let other vampires drink your blood.. You don't love yourself.. How can I do if you being hurt by them. Do you want me to kill them?. And you know what I am gonna punish you *insert* lol.... For me he seems like disappoint with yuuki's reckless ..I may be wrong..

Well sure the situation can’t be pleasant … Kaname must be very worried and sad.
    But the only that I could think of right now is his inner torture TTTT_TTTT … how much that he wants to take Yuuki into his arms and kiss her and drink her blood and and and … something that I think can’t do cuz as it seemed from his previous actions and words he should distance himself from her

Waaahhhh my heart is broken … I missed him so much that I can’t see him so sad and hurt Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 3307848339 Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 3307848339 Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 3307848339

Juliet wrote: and Takuma sees to be hungry there...can wait for the raws and translations

Now that I saw the teasers more carefully lol … Is Takuma biting Sara or he is trying to stop her? Cuz how Hanadagi’s guardian managed to escape? She was restrained with a chain? Could Takuma have grabbed Sara to help the guardian? crazy

Anyway we need the raw at least to have a better understanding.
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:18 pm

juliet wrote:

Now Zero is rushing to Yuuki... wondering for what reason

Maybe has something to do with the secret sara told zero and he came to tell/question yuuki about that.

and Takuma sees to be hungry there...can wait for the raws and translations

Didn't sara tell that dinking her blood, takuma will crave for more? scratch I think was something like this in one chapter.
    Taking those tablets create an addiction, and how takuma drank the real think, maybe the effect is stronger.
    Evil in love
    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Evil in love Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:20 pm

juliet wrote:
    Evil in love wrote:
    juliet wrote:

orgies... Twisted Evil LOL

and I do not like the fact that Kaname has that strange look on his face - i do not like it at all..

So I am different, at first I saw it a straight look. I look at him for long lol *I haven't seen his eyes like that for long time*. What I see in the eyes ; disappointed, hurt, sad.. What are you doing yuuki? You let other vampires drink your blood.. You don't love yourself.. How can I do if you being hurt by them. Do you want me to kill them?. And you know what I am gonna punish you *insert* lol.... For me he seems like disappoint with yuuki's reckless ..I may be wrong..

Its not just one reason, Kaname may have many in order to appear there and lets not forget that he is also taking a risk there, the place is full with hunters that are supposed to stop him from creating anything in there...

so it can be what you say and I shall agree that Kaname is against Yuuki sacrificing herself - but that means that he shall be the one doing it and can be stressed over that, can be sad because he has to go on without her and as we saw he tried through his message to Cross to distance her, it is hard for him also to be there and not be able to be with her and of course there is also Sara's factor there and what Yuuki shall think about him and his next steps...so it's a certainty that his mood can not be good and frisky at the current point...i think all these add to the climax..

but what really gets to my nerves is that we have to wait for another chapter there to see the reason of his visit and also the reason that he appeared to Yuuki -considering the fact that if he wanted he surely could skip that but no- he wanted to see her...

In my previous comment i can see  him that through his eyes on the last page. We need full chapter. I thought he had done some business before coming to school. I don't think he will not be noticed by hunter. What is zero telling yuuki? Probably, kaname is here. Takuma drinks Sara blood, she will forced him to go againt kaname, Sara sure is afraid of being killed by kaname and she knows that he is coming? In the chao, the hanadagi guard can escape? Did she tell yuuki about her master? What I am afraid is kaname will do everything on his own and let zero protect her. But I'm certain that yuuki will stop him. I deeply am afraid that it is going to repeat first arc, I don't like it  but it will be different for yuki.
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:55 pm

Kaname is Very sad because Yuuki's been targered by Sarah...or it could be that she turned friends with Zero again?
    or maybe another thing?
    Kaname returned to kill Sarah and talk to Yuuki?
    maybe time will run faster if we go to a walk and only return at the 24's day!
    Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 3307848339 I'm so sad seeing Kaname with that sad face
    dam....i want to kill Yuuki and be her replacement...if i saw Kaname like that i would run to him and hug him tight and kindly!
    sLo_BigBearHug
    and after that kiss him with so passion that zero would be just a rat on his boots... drawling
    Kaname would accept me and live eternily like that...happily ever after! Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 2554657431
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:03 pm

[img]Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 Kanameyo[/img]
    Look at such a sad face!
    I want the RAWS Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 36224405
    I'm crying right now! Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 3307848339
    How cold hearted Yuuki can be? :[IMG]http://i9
    What did she do to make him do such a face? Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 1098764838
    You're cruel Yuuki,i'm going to kill Yuuki guys... Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 131249377
    *Evis*
    *Evis*
    Human

Post by *Evis* Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:35 pm

hmmmm oh well he kinda looks angrz to me though!!maybe its the reaction he had from something unpleasant he saw!gah we just have to wait.... Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 3622367455
    Kikotsukino
    Kikotsukino
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Kikotsukino Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:44 pm

yay!!! Kaname is back *HURRAY* Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 2660116546
    But why are you soo sad ~ His sadness is my sadness - please be happy!! cryyyyyyy

Yuki - Go run up to Kaname now and hug him!! thats an order like this sLo_BigBearHug (but gently) Im imagining now ~ Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 812189494

More Raws Please - Its a torture for this cliffhanger - definitely will be more worst if that scene is the last page of chapter 78 - Hino is teasing us ~ NOoo!!
    Lisi
    Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : black and deadpan

Post by Lisi Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:26 am

Wow, now i can't wait to see the full chapter!
    thanks!
    SweetHoney
    SweetHoney
    Human

Post by SweetHoney Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:07 am

Is it me or does it look like Yuuki is allowing the others to feed on her blood to release them of Sara's bad will? And did Ichijo just bite Sara? O.O Kaname looks upset since it looks like Zero is doing something to Yuuki having her pinned against a wall =/ Kaname to the rescue don't allow Zeki to happen ;-; Yume all the way~~ <3 (not trying to start a fight anyone!)

Wahhhh I so want the full chapter now now now
    Kikotsukino
    Kikotsukino
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Kikotsukino Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:46 am

SweetHoney wrote:Is it me or does it look like Yuuki is allowing the others to feed on her blood to release them of Sara's bad will? And did Ichijo just bite Sara? O.O Kaname looks upset since it looks like Zero is doing something to Yuuki having her pinned against a wall =/ Kaname to the rescue don't allow Zeki to happen ;-; Yume all the way~~ <3 (not trying to start a fight anyone!)

I am with you on this "Kaname to the rescue" cheers cheers Ofcourse Kaname will never let anything happen to his Yuuki ~ Yes!!! Definitely DO NOT let Zeki happen (im with you on this one too)!! cheers cheers I'm not trying to start a fight on my end also ~ But..... YUME ALL THE WAY to the end Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 812189494
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneVampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:02 am

It looks to me that Yuki is letting the vampires drink her blood O_o And Kaname is BACK.....But Yuki stated that she wanted to STOP Kaname, not be by his side...

Sara's slave escaped smashing through a window 0_0 Maria, Rima and Yuki are running...Takuma seems to be biting Sara or something....Zero pinning Yuki to a wall....Kaname just walked into the academy like nothing is really going on...

WHOA THIS CHAPTER LOOKS SO EXCITING (With some ACTION finally... Razz)

caela
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : quirky

Post by caela Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:36 am

SweetHoney wrote:Is it me or does it look like Yuuki is allowing the others to feed on her blood to release them of Sara's bad will? And did Ichijo just bite Sara? O.O Kaname looks upset since it looks like Zero is doing something to Yuuki having her pinned against a wall =/ Kaname to the rescue don't allow Zeki to happen ;-; Yume all the way~~ <3 (not trying to start a fight anyone!)

Ummm....I really doubt that Zero is making a move on Yuuki there...I wish he were making a move but the timing is out-of-character for him. Sara is still probably a threat....not exactly the best time to kiss Yuuki. The translation will be here soon and will clear this up.

Also, neither Yuuki or Zero seemed to sense Kaname until he was really close. That might be a shadow Kaname, and the real Kaname might be doing something else. Or it could be a plot hole...
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneVampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:38 am

lililovelilica wrote:[img]Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 Kanameyo[/img]
    Look at such a sad face!
    I want the RAWS Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 36224405
    I'm crying right now! Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 3307848339
    How cold hearted Yuuki can be? :[IMG]http://i9
    What did she do to make him do such a face? Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 1098764838
    You're cruel Yuuki,i'm going to kill Yuuki guys... Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 131249377

Awwwww Poor Kaname!!!! I wonder why he's so sad???
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:39 am

Well this is not verified yet but from what I’ve heard (from comments) Zero tried to stop Yuuki from taking action against Sara !!!!! If this is true WOW! Would be very interesting. Seems like Zero believed Sara!??
    This means that he’ll stand on her side???
    Well many of us expecting something like that to happen since Sara had shown her intentions regarding Zero long ago. She wanted him (a hunter’s hand) like hell. So now maybe Zero has fallen into her trap …
    However seems like again we won’t learn what she told to Zero about Kaname *sigh* … for how long Hino will drag that??? Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 Ali_022

And I wonder how Hanadagi’s guardian managed to escape from Sara!??? Cuz Sara seems to say that everything is going according to her plan! If so then she isn’t not even slightly troubled from what happening with her tabs and Yuuki’s discovery how to reverse the effects!?
    And where are the rest of the hunters??? Where is Kaien? He babysits Touma at the HA while the academy has turned into hell??? Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 Ali_002

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:01 am

nina wrote:

Well this is not verified yet but from what I’ve heard (from comments) Zero tried to stop Yuuki from taking action against Sara !!!!! If this is true WOW! Would be very interesting. Seems like Zero believed Sara!??
    This means that he’ll stand on her side???
    Well many of us expecting something like that to happen since Sara had shown her intentions regarding Zero long ago. She wanted him (a hunter’s hand) like hell. So now maybe Zero has fallen into her trap …
    However seems like again we won’t learn what she told to Zero about Kaname *sigh* … for how long Hino will drag that??? Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 Ali_022

And I wonder how Hanadagi’s guardian managed to escape from Sara!??? Cuz Sara seems to say that everything is going according to her plan! If so then she isn’t not even slightly troubled from what happening with her tabs and Yuuki’s discovery how to reverse the effects!?
    And where are the rest of the hunters??? Where is Kaien? He babysits Touma at the HA while the academy has turned into hell??? Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 Ali_002

I am wondering about all these too...

We need the raws to figure out what is happening...

I am wondering if this is accidental that both men go to Yuuki at the same time and place? she is standing outside of that building and when it looks like she would enter Zero appears there and you say Zero tries to stop her. and could kaname's appearance have the same meaning there? i like to take guesses Razz . Or Kaname can be there to reverse the effects of the tablets in Yuuki's position?

I also expect the hunters to come with interesting conclusion from Touma;s arrest, otherwise the whole incident will be hollow.

And Sara does not seem surprised with anything anymore which is very fishy and bad... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    rosaever
    rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : curious

Post by rosaever Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:37 am

Sagakure on her LJ posted something like this:

Also an important point, Sara says that Yuuki took back from under Sara's control the brainwashed members of the Night Class, but that it's okay since she (Sara) was able to spread untrue info to her heart's content to deceive Yuuki & people around her...!! D: (It is the meaning of 混乱に陥れる, "to spread false rumors to deceive and confuse people".)
    *wonders what happened and what exactly did Sara claim Kaname's "secrets" were, which she had been talking about in recent chapters* Especially now that Sara openly admits that she is lying to Yuuki and Zero to cause trouble.

Could that means( of course we have to wait for a translation and next chapters Evil or Very Mad ) that Sara thought up Kaname's secrets and she really doesn't know anything. She just wanted to confuse everybody. Or this is another lie and she knows something but now she pretend she told untruth.
    It's too complicated, I'm so confused. Sara is getting on my nerves.Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 M206
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:43 am

rosaever wrote:Sagakure on her LJ posted something like this:

Also an important point, Sara says that Yuuki took back from under Sara's control the brainwashed members of the Night Class, but that it's okay since she (Sara) was able to spread untrue info to her heart's content to deceive Yuuki & people around her...!! D: (It is the meaning of 混乱に陥れる, "to spread false rumors to deceive and confuse people".)
    *wonders what happened and what exactly did Sara claim Kaname's "secrets" were, which she had been talking about in recent chapters* Especially now that Sara openly admits that she is lying to Yuuki and Zero to cause trouble.

Could that means( of course we have to wait for a translation and next chapters Evil or Very Mad ) that Sara thought up Kaname's secrets and she really doesn't know anything. She just wanted to confuse everybody. Or this is another lie and she knows something but now she pretend she told untruth.
    It's too complicated, I'm so confused. Sara is getting on my nerves.Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 M206

thanks, that's very interesting..I am going to LJ but can't see the post, do you have to be logged in to see it?
    rosaever
    rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by rosaever Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:46 am

juliet wrote:

thanks, that's very interesting..I am going to LJ but can't see the post, do you have to be logged in to see it?
    No I am not lot logged in.
    http://sagakure.livejournal.com/373903.html#comments

You have to higlight after the line: some spoilers and rambligs
    Hope she will post the full summary as soon as she could.

Last edited by rosaever on Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : problems with quoting)
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:48 am

rosaever wrote:
    juliet wrote:

No I am not logged in:

http://sagakure.livejournal.com/373903.html#comments

You have to higlight after the line: some spoilers and rambligs
    Hope she will post the full summary as soon as she could.

Ah thanks perhaps its my browser and I had not refreshed the page, I was not able to see it all...I am going to check it now, thanks, thanks.... cheers
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:21 pm

Thank you rosaever!!!! Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 1927775417 sLo_BigBearHug
    If SG’s info is accurate that will be awesome!!!! Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 Th_100_
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:31 pm

Thank you for the info but I think it´d difficult to understand Very Happy
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:59 pm

From that info we can draw the following conclusion: sara lied about kaname being involved in zero's drama.

Sara came to cross academy to obtain something she want, aka a hunter. and who's better than zero who already loath PB's, specialy kaname. And if sara add some fuel to his drama, like kaname being guilty for his drama, the silver haired hunter will be afected, obviously.

In my opinion, sara's words cannot be trust. she already lied about kaname killing ouri.
    Even without seeing SGK info I thought Sara is lying.

From those teasers, aparently zero believed in sara's lies and he rushed to yuuki to share this. now, we must see if she will believe this lie.
    If she will believe kaname will suffer alot.

Somehow, I think yuuki will believe that lie and when she will find out the truth she will blame herself for not having trust in kaname or accusing of something this sort.
    I think hino used this as a way to prolong LT - in case yuuki will believe in sara's words.

If yuuki won't believe in sara's words, then I think LT will end soon.
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:03 pm

aya-chan wrote:From that info we can draw the following conclusion: sara lied about kaname being involved in zero's drama.

Sara came to cross academy to obtain something she want, aka a hunter. and who's better than zero who already loath PB's, specialy kaname. And if sara add some fuel to his drama, like kaname being guilty for his drama, the silver haired hunter will be afected, obviously.

In my opinion, sara's words cannot be trust. she already lied about kaname killing ouri.

From those teasers, aparently zero believed in sara's lies and he rushed to yuuki to share this. now, we must see if she will believe this lie.

Somehow, I think yuuki will believe that lie and when she will find out the truth she will blame herself for not having trust in kaname or accusing of something this sort.
    I think hino used this as a way to prolong LT - in case yuuki will believe in sara's words.

I think you haven't give some attention on what Yuuki said to Takuma when he asked her who she trusted
    She said:Kaname Until the End! Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 812189494 she said she would trust in kaname forever,so i don't think she would give such attention to what Zero said,because Kaname appeared to see what conclusion it'll give to his plans... geek
    rosaever
    rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by rosaever Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:14 pm

lililovelilica wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:From that info we can draw the following conclusion: sara lied about kaname being involved in zero's drama.

I think you haven't give some attention on what Yuuki said to Takuma when he asked her who she trusted
    She said:Kaname Until the End! Vampire Knight chapter 78 previews - Page 2 812189494 she said she would trust in kaname forever,so i don't think she would give such attention to what Zero said,because Kaname appeared to see what conclusion it'll give to his plans... geek

Well we all are extremely curious what Yuuki will do. But we have some information( topic 78chapter pics) that Hanadagi's servant told Yuuki that Sara attacked her master. I think it's really clever move, which Hino did. First Yuuki got true about Kaname being innocent( from what we have at the moment: she believed servant's words) and then Yuuki is confront with new accusation. For sure she is confused,but maybe these words she heard from servant taught her that she can't believe in everything Sara said.
    But well, i am very curious: Did Zero told Yuuki from who he knows these Kaname's secret? That can be very important and it could decide if Yuuki will believe him or not. But I am very afraid like a lot of you wrote,that Kaname will not defend himself.

Last edited by rosaever on Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:22 am