Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 Bar_left59%Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 Bar_left27%Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 Bar_left15%Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+8
mariangie
Yuuki Kuran
Evil in love
SassyKnight
lililovelilica
Maeko
aya-chan
nina
12 posters

Vampire Knight chapter 78

nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 Dropsoa

Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 Empty Vampire Knight chapter 78

Post by nina Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

Chapter 78 has been scanlated!!

Here is the link
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/78

EDIT:

http://winged-manga.com/vampireknight/78/

Last edited by nina on Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78

Post by lililovelilica Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:58 pm

Maria Kuran wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:
    nina wrote:

Really??? affraid WOW! This is really intersting!

Thanks for the info lililovelilica cheers

You are welcome MariaKuran Very Happy

Let's think what this could mean for Kaname's next move ... scratch
    no,it's nothing
    well i think kaname will grab yuuki's arms and talk alone with her all by themselves!kya
    and she'll ask him what's his secrets and kaname will not answer...just look ate her...
    after he'll kill Sara...maybe even ichijou...
    he wants very much to kill sara and zero after all! cheers

but you´re forgetting that there is zero. And he is really angry with kaname at that time ... And also Kaname attack zero, you think Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 594618053 let them go to speak both "alone" ... We know that will not happen, zero is predictable in that part!!! ...
    Zero's not stronger than Kaname
    so i think if they really fight each other than kaname wins of course and he will grab Yuuki and leave the school(for awhile)and then he kills Sara scratch
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Bad...

Post by Maria Kuran Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:17 pm

lililovelilica wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:
    no,it's nothing
    well i think kaname will grab yuuki's arms and talk alone with her all by themselves!kya
    and she'll ask him what's his secrets and kaname will not answer...just look ate her...
    after he'll kill Sara...maybe even ichijou...
    he wants very much to kill sara and zero after all! cheers

but you´re forgetting that there is zero. And he is really angry with kaname at that time ... And also Kaname attack zero, you think Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 594618053 let them go to speak both "alone" ... We know that will not happen, zero is predictable in that part!!! ...
    so i think if they really fight each other than kaname wins of course and he will grab Yuuki and leave the school(for awhile)and then he kills Sara scratch

Now i understand you, you make your point clear, and i support you 100% with the idea!!! Kaname is the king!!! king God and zero is just a livel-e *I´m sorry if i´m to gross w/zero but is the reality!!* geek
    rosaever
    rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : curious

Post by rosaever Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:45 pm

Maria Kuran wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:

Now i understand you, you make your point clear, and i support you 100% with the idea!!! Kaname is the king!!! king God and zero is just a livel-e *I´m sorry if i´m to gross w/zero but is the reality!!* geek

Mhh fight would be interesting and would give a lot of action but I am not sure for 100% that we will see a real fight scratch . But there will be for sure some interaction between Zero and Kaname. I had thought that Kaname won't defend himself, but after this revelation about hurting Zero, we can see that he is very angry .I think cover of chapter 77 was like some premonition of what will happen. Zero for sure will try to grab( literally) Yuuki and take her away.
    And if Zero and Kaname would like to start fighting there is someone who would interrupt them- Yuuki. She is experienced in these kind of situation. Cool
    I also don't think Yuuki will leave school with Kaname if he wanted to do this. She want to solve problem with dark pills and rescue Takuma and now also Shiki.
    But I am very curious what will Sara do. She will know for sure that Kaname is at school.
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:55 pm

rosaever wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:

Mhh fight would be interesting and would give a lot of action but I am not sure for 100% that we will see a real fight scratch . But there will be for sure some interaction between Zero and Kaname. I had thought that Kaname won't defend himself, but after this revelation about hurting Zero, we can see that he is very angry .I think cover of chapter 77 was like some premonition of what will happen. Zero for sure will try to grab( literally) Yuuki and take her away.
    And if Zero and Kaname would like to start fighting there is someone who would interrupt them- Yuuki. She is experienced in these kind of situation. Cool
    I also don't think Yuuki will leave school with Kaname if he wanted to do this. She want to solve problem with dark pills and rescue Takuma and now also Shiki.
    But I am very curious what will Sara do. She will know for sure that Kaname is at school.

Jajaja, well Kaname is a quiet man, but touch yuki, and hi is going to act . and zero has already mad him once!
    Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 Vampire-knight-56433

And for sara, i will say: Run! sSig_censored ! Run!!! rofl
    rosaever
    rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by rosaever Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:11 pm

Maria Kuran wrote:
    rosaever wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:

Jajaja, well Kaname is a quiet man, but touch yuki, and hi is going to act . and zero has already mad him once!
    Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 Vampire-knight-56433

And for sara, i will say: Run! sSig_censored ! Run!!! rofl

Oh yes. In this subject he can be unpredictable and they haven't see eachother for so long. I am sure their emotions will get very mixed ( thirst, anger, longing, jealous,saddness...)
    Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 AddEmoticons12640
    Sara can always use her spiders to spy and know when will be the best moment to hide and dissapear.Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 AddEmoticons12629
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:15 pm

nina wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:
    I asked a friend of mine and he told me the sound that it was maked in zero's face is a type of-SLASH
    something really hurt his face...and it was Kaname attacking Zero because he's angry about what he said to Yuuki,next chapter maybe it'll end in a battle again between these two! confused

O God all thanks to Nina!!! We discovered that is going to be a ugly fight or intensity at the time, in the next chapter!!! Thanks again Nina!!!
    And yes kaname was angry!!!! For the way in zero treats yuki!!!! affraid

Interesting...I suppose kaname was angry because zero grabbed yuuki like that and shouted about kaname being like a notorious criminal.
    Since they're there, I guess zero will take out his gun, but I think yuuki will step in.
    what will happen further are just speculations

Spoiler:
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:05 am

aya-chan wrote:
    nina wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:

O God all thanks to Nina!!! We discovered that is going to be a ugly fight or intensity at the time, in the next chapter!!! Thanks again Nina!!!

Interesting...I suppose kaname was angry because zero grabbed yuuki like that and shouted about kaname being like a notorious criminal.
    Since they're there, I guess zero will take out his gun, but I think yuuki will step in.

Spoiler:

if maybe! Oh I want the next chapter, because I am in torture Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 2747345646 , but i hope the chapter be good and not go in memories but yet in action! Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 36224405 That take my dreams aways for a less one month!!!
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:59 am

I also want to ask about Hanadagi's guardian, are there any hints of what happened there and she lost consciousness as she was speaking? did she faint or was she hit at the head? what did you make out of this?
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:31 pm

juliet wrote:I also want to ask about Hanadagi's guardian, are there any hints of what happened there and she lost consciousness as she was speaking? did she faint or was she hit at the head? what did you make out of this?
    She was telling yuki the true about what happened with hanadagi, that kaname was not the one how kill hanadagi or attack him first for so speak!

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:40 pm

YUKI WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH ZERO Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 36224405 GO TO KANAME DAME IT Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 3476048923
    rosaever
    rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by rosaever Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:56 pm

aya-chan wrote:
    nina wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:

Spoiler:

Aya-chan I really like your vision. If Hino will choose a version with showing us some of Kaname's past I would like to see something similar to what you wrote.
    But we can also have a chapter concentrated on the present situation- intreaction beetwen trio and maybe some Shiki&Rima&Sara interaction, Ruka Kain movements.
    I am very curious if we will see some scenes with Kaien, will he come to the school when rumors that Kaname is there will spread or it will be to late because Kaname will again dissapear.
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:21 pm

aya-chan wrote:
    nina wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:

Spoiler:

That spoiler can be a possiblilyti!!!!
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:14 am

Yuuki...Hurry...GO TO KANAME'S ARMS AND SAY YOU LOVE HIM AND KISS HIM...SHIT YOU'RE SUCH A DUMMY GIRL! Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 1331846141 Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 3045962615 Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 4155267722 Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 1960618621 Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 131249377 i'll make her cry if she doesn't do that in the next chapters

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:11 pm

lililovelilica wrote:Yuuki...Hurry...GO TO KANAME'S ARMS AND SAY YOU LOVE HIM AND KISS HIM...SHIT YOU'RE SUCH A DUMMY GIRL! Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 1331846141 Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 3045962615 Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 4155267722 Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 1960618621 Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 131249377 i'll make her cry if she doesn't do that in the next chapters

dont you think you are being a little harsh and i know that yuki can be a huge pain in the ass at times like this, but yuki is not the type to run into peoples arms after they have been away for so long saying lies telling her that they have killed people and then just apper out of the blue. i think if any thing she will just try to ask for the truth (whether she gets the awnser of not is up to hino-sama)
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:41 pm

yukikuran90210 wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:Yuuki...Hurry...GO TO KANAME'S ARMS AND SAY YOU LOVE HIM AND KISS HIM...SHIT YOU'RE SUCH A DUMMY GIRL! Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 1331846141 Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 3045962615 Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 4155267722 Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 1960618621 Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 131249377 i'll make her cry if she doesn't do that in the next chapters

dont you think you are being a little harsh and i know that yuki can be a huge pain in the ass at times like this, but yuki is not the type to run into peoples arms after they have been away for so long saying lies telling her that they have killed people and then just apper out of the blue. i think if any thing she will just try to ask for the truth (whether she gets the awnser of not is up to hino-sama)

Well if you think we're talking about Kaname, she will do it, was not the same situation as in the anime, she was frightened by the illusions and when she saw Kaname ran into his arms, without thinking that Kaname, even so did not want say nothing of his past. She does not care ...Yuki trust blind in Kaname!!!

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:45 pm

Maria Kuran wrote:
    yukikuran90210 wrote:

Well if you think we're talking about Kaname, she will do it, was not the same situation as in the anime, she was frightened by the illusions and when she saw Kaname ran into his arms, without thinking that Kaname, even so did not want say nothing of his past. She does not care ...Yuki trust blind in Kaname!!!
    #
    i gess but still yuki has matured seince then you dont compere human yuki and vampire yuki because vampire yuki is more pureblood like is ya get what im saying Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 778471282
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:54 pm

yukikuran90210 wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:
    yukikuran90210 wrote:

#
    i gess but still yuki has matured seince then you dont compere human yuki and vampire yuki because vampire yuki is more pureblood like is ya get what im saying Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 778471282

Yes you are right, but Yuki is still Yuki!!! So Maybe Yuki is going to do that, but well, we don´t know what Kaname is going to do, now the we assume that kaname want´s to have Yuki aways for him!!!

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:58 pm

some how i think he is there to lie to yuki some more kill sara and go
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:04 pm

yukikuran90210 wrote:some how i think he is there to lie to yuki some more kill sara and go

Look! That this may be a reason. But I think because, Yuki knows he may be lying! Because Hagi's servant, said he had not been Kaname who struck the first blow. So Yuki already have a reason to doubt what Kaname tell her! confused
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:40 pm

Kaname always have a reason to lie to Yuuki
    Mostly is just to protect her from danger
    but this time at chapter 79 he finally has to give some explanations to his love! sFun_banghead2 i can't break my head anymore thinking what's he gonna do at the academy that's killing me!
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:42 pm

lililovelilica wrote:Kaname always have a reason to lie to Yuuki
    but this time at chapter 79 he finally has to give some explanations to his love! sFun_banghead2 i can't break my head anymore thinking what's he gonna do at the academy that's killing me!

jaja yes, now my brain is broken, for to much of Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 594618053 !!!
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:37 pm

Maria Kuran wrote:

jaja yes, now my brain is broken, for to much of Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 594618053 !!!
    But after thinking a hole day i can only conclude that Kaname went there to Kill Sara scratch
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:41 pm

lililovelilica wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:

But after thinking a hole day i can only conclude that Kaname went there to Kill Sara scratch

Trust me, that´s my only hope!!! jajajaj that sSig_censored end up death!!!
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:36 pm

Maria Kuran wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:

haha
    yeah but remember:no bashing any character okay? Evil or Very Mad
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:08 pm

lililovelilica wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:

haha

I don´t think there are a lot of people in this forum who are fans of Sara...well I never met one here^^
    but thank you for noticing that...bashing is simply wrong and should be punished Smile
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:00 pm

Katherine wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:

haha

I don´t think there are a lot of people in this forum who are fans of Sara...well I never met one here^^
    but thank you for noticing that...bashing is simply wrong and should be punished Smile

Vampire Knight chapter 78 - Page 2 3887309346

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:41 pm