Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

A new breed of vampires? What does that mean? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
A new breed of vampires? What does that mean? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
A new breed of vampires? What does that mean? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
A new breed of vampires? What does that mean? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
A new breed of vampires? What does that mean? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
A new breed of vampires? What does that mean? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
A new breed of vampires? What does that mean? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
A new breed of vampires? What does that mean? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
A new breed of vampires? What does that mean? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
A new breed of vampires? What does that mean? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
A new breed of vampires? What does that mean? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
A new breed of vampires? What does that mean? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
A new breed of vampires? What does that mean? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
A new breed of vampires? What does that mean? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
A new breed of vampires? What does that mean? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
A new breed of vampires? What does that mean? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
A new breed of vampires? What does that mean? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
A new breed of vampires? What does that mean? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
A new breed of vampires? What does that mean? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
A new breed of vampires? What does that mean? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
A new breed of vampires? What does that mean? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
A new breed of vampires? What does that mean? Bar_left59%A new breed of vampires? What does that mean? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
A new breed of vampires? What does that mean? Bar_left27%A new breed of vampires? What does that mean? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
A new breed of vampires? What does that mean? Bar_left15%A new breed of vampires? What does that mean? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+3
neosolaris12
Lisi
juliet
7 posters

A new breed of vampires? What does that mean?

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneA new breed of vampires? What does that mean? Dropsoa

A new breed of vampires? What does that mean? Empty A new breed of vampires? What does that mean?

Post by juliet Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:23 pm

I might just be guessing but the later chapter showed some clear evidence that a new breed of vampires has appeared;

Thhe vampire that took the girl managed to hypnotize it, escape Zero and then when Zero shoots the vampire, the vampire again escapes. Shouldn't he be dead?

So perhaps the vampire weapons are not enough to kill him? If sara has made such a strong army what are the others going to do? Wondering...
    Lisi
    Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : black and deadpan

A new breed of vampires? What does that mean? Empty Re: A new breed of vampires? What does that mean?

Post by Lisi Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:20 pm

Maybe sara bit the humans and she gave them her blood so they can't fall to level E and they are strong enough to fight and so... and she has the control over them!!
    neosolaris12
    neosolaris12
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : *insert laugh here* ....no? Still trying...

A new breed of vampires? What does that mean? Empty Re: A new breed of vampires? What does that mean?

Post by neosolaris12 Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:03 am

Yah I'm guessing it could be one of Sara's minions. She must be doing something with the hearts of the purebloods to make her followers stronger than the weapons. And she's manipulating with the tablets to weaken Kaname and any other pureblood. Wow wow! She's really on the top of her game! D:
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:59 am

@ If Sara made such a double strike: weakening Kaname while empowering her army mading them resistant in anti-vampire weapons, what can I say the woman is by far genious? sFun_hailbig

Perhaps then since Kaname could not fight it alone and neither hunters we see again hunters and vampires (Kurans and the nightclass) cooperating in different levels in fighting Sara. I think perhaps we see the start of it since Yuuki is going to help Zero and the hunters...
    I am thinking that this would make an epic war with enemies being powerful and far more resistant.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:01 pm

"Mark my words ... one day I'll become the Queen!"
    If your theory proved accurate Juliet, about a resistant army made from Sara,
    then her words it might come true ...

What IF she achieves her goal? And don't get me wrong ... I mean for a short period of time! affraid affraid affraid
    Vampire_Zero
    Vampire_Zero
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Die, Die, Die !!!

Post by Vampire_Zero Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:17 pm

Yeah!!!
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:49 pm

nina wrote:"Mark my words ... one day I'll become the Queen!"

What IF she achieves her goal? And don't get me wrong ... I mean for a short period of time! affraid affraid affraid

You really releash my imagination Nina, she will go for the leadership because as Cross said now that Kaname has left they will be attempts of other vampires to take the leardership...but Yuuki is going for that role also. and ooopss

We will have a real battle there. :hammers: :hammers: :machineguns: :machineguns: :fightingvehicl :fightingvehicl :selfdestruct:

But we know that Kaname, Zero, Caien and the night class will be on Yuuki's Kuran side and if this happen it will be EPIC!!!
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:13 am

juliet wrote:
    nina wrote:"Mark my words ... one day I'll become the Queen!"

You really releash my imagination Nina, she will go for the leadership because as Cross said now that Kaname has left they will be attempts of other vampires to take the leardership...but Yuuki is going for that role also. and ooopss

We will have a real battle there. :hammers: :hammers: :machineguns: :machineguns: :fightingvehicl :fightingvehicl :selfdestruct:

But we know that Kaname, Zero, Caien and the night class will be on Yuuki's Kuran side and if this happen it will be EPIC!!!

Yeaaaahhhh!!!! bounce bounce bounce

Well Hino by putting this “epic” phrase on Sara’s mouth created great expectations (at least in my mind) … she even looked down on Rido a quiet old and experienced PB so now she had to achieve something bigger than the previous dauphin … or else her words will be just hot air!

If she accomplish her plan then the situation will proved chaotic, and they will have to join forces to defeat her … In that case even Kaname and Zero could play ball together !!!!

Also such a development cope with Kaname’s disappearance, cuz I don’t think Hino would like to present a defeated Kaname (he stepped down by himself) … but Yuuki is still an amateur … she can afford a lost battle in order to win the war later ... :roll:

PS. Don’t pay much attention to me … while I’m waiting the next chapter my imagination runs wild !!! Razz Razz Razz
    Vampire_Zero
    Vampire_Zero
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Vampire_Zero Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:22 pm

I have a question isn't the name "Clan" in japanese?? second: where did Kaname go???
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:28 pm

Vampire_Zero wrote:I have a question isn't the name "Clan" in japanese?? second: where did Kaname go???

For your first question :
    Yes the original last name is Clan . The thing is there is no way to read the kanji for Kaname's last name as Clan without the mangaka making a note as how is supposed to read it . Bacause the Kanji for Kaqname's last name is composed by the ones for Orchid (Ran ) and nine (Ku ) . The original translators (including official ones )translated the name as Kuran ( the usual way to read those kanjis ) . Then the mangaka give the way she intended to read those Kanji as Clan . But it was late for changing in USA or other countries the last name of Kaname . So they leave it as Kuran . In Japan , you could find merchandise with the name Kaname Clan written in English alphabet .

I don't know which was the intention of Hino - sensei to call Kaname's family name as Clan . Maybe she had some hidden clue for this . I think actually Kuran sound better .

By the way , it happened the same for the name Ruka / Luca . Luca is the official way for reading her name as Hino - sensei stated .

For your second question :

I also want to know . At least I don't think he is hiding in a cave . Maybe he had some secret hideout prepared before . An interesting hide - out could be between the ruins of the Moon Dorm . Kaname hiding in front of everyone . sSc_hidingsofa
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:12 pm

Yes Mariangie you are right! I had also read about that but where was it? scratch Yes anyway, perhaps it wanted to refer to Kaname's ancestor life, like he was the first to make a clan? the progenitor?

(can't find a better meaning, hm sorry...)

Where is Kaname? LOL let's put bets...haha...moon dormitory (that would be good!)...

I say he has visited Sara and is waiting for her comeback somewhere in the shadows? you know as usual lol...
    neosolaris12
    neosolaris12
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : *insert laugh here* ....no? Still trying...

Post by neosolaris12 Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:21 pm

All I can say is: WOOOOO BRING ON THE EPIC BATTLE! It's time to get some action on VK! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

But I'm glad that Yuuki herself is developing. After the last chapter, I can say that she has become much more mature, stronger and responsible than she was before. I want her to take charge and kick butt! It will be hard since she is an amateur, but I have faith in her! She needs to show Kaname that she's not just an obedient lady but also a leader! (like that ancestor woman, except less of a bully haha).

As for Sara, yah I'm a little concerned about her. But isn't Zero getting stronger too? I wonder if he will ultimately be her demise? (the vampire knight). Or pave the way to lead Yuuki across the chessboard and win the war! Except...if the knight sacrifices for the queen to move, that would be disastrous Sad We'll have to wait and see.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:10 pm

Mmmm ... I thought about the new breed of vampires again … and at the moment I think that it’s more possible the ex-human vampire escaped from Zero only because of his uncontrollably blood-lust …

1. This way the previous scenes where we saw Zero suffering (stables, or just before he meet with Yuuki) have a meaning. Also the same reason (blood-lust) serves the dialogue between Zero and Kaito (chapt. 68 at the HA) … Kaito is placed beside him in order to watch his condition! The hunters probably aren’t sure about his stability …

2. If Sara has found a way to make her servants resistant to anti-vampire weapons then the hunters have no role to play in the next fight against Sara … they automatically eliminated … not to mention that the hooded woman’s sacrifice devalued!

3. Kaito was also at the hunting scene … if he watched Zero shooting the vampire but the vampire was capable to escape untouched, then he had to be more terrified from the new abnormal situation. Also he had to report the new development at least to Cross and to Yagari, but he didn’t … we saw him leaving again the HA.

4. When Zero attacked to the vampire we’re seeing blood on his face and then he grabs his neck again … The blood could easily came from the wounded child … we can see the bleeding knees. Plus we don’t know if Zero shot the vampire at all, cuz in others scenes when a shooting involved there were sounds effects and shells of the bullets, so we don’t have evidence that he shot the vampire after all … maybe the smell of the child’s blood distracted him and the vampire had the chance to escape.

5. And lastly … we saw Zero cutting himself and automatically healing, so maybe he grows stronger (in powers terms) but he can’t control his lust for blood especially after he smelled again Yuuki’s blood. I’m not sure about it but I think Zero began to suffer too much again after that scene (wounded Yuuki).

So I have the feeling that all this scenes revolves around Zero and are serving the purpose to be an easy target for Sara … a powerful hunter and at the same time with a weak spot >>> a useful tool. And there we also have Yuuki’s entrance … will she give her blood to Zero to save him and then to fight together Sara ??? …. I think Hino is preparing the circumstances for another bite from Zero …. :roll:
    missdaredevil07
    missdaredevil07
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Any kind. :D

Post by missdaredevil07 Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:18 pm

nina wrote:Mmmm ... I thought about the new breed of vampires again … and at the moment I think that it’s more possible the ex-human vampire escaped from Zero only because of his uncontrollably blood-lust …

1. This way the previous scenes where we saw Zero suffering (stables, or just before he meet with Yuuki) have a meaning. Also the same reason (blood-lust) serves the dialogue between Zero and Kaito (chapt. 68 at the HA) … Kaito is placed beside him in order to watch his condition! The hunters probably aren’t sure about his stability …

2. If Sara has found a way to make her servants resistant to anti-vampire weapons then the hunters have no role to play in the next fight against Sara … they automatically eliminated … not to mention that the hooded woman’s sacrifice devalued!

3. Kaito was also at the hunting scene … if he watched Zero shooting the vampire but the vampire was capable to escape untouched, then he had to be more terrified from the new abnormal situation. Also he had to report the new development at least to Cross and to Yagari, but he didn’t … we saw him leaving again the HA.

4. When Zero attacked to the vampire we’re seeing blood on his face and then he grabs his neck again … The blood could easily came from the wounded child … we can see the bleeding knees. Plus we don’t know if Zero shot the vampire at all, cuz in others scenes when a shooting involved there were sounds effects and shells of the bullets, so we don’t have evidence that he shot the vampire after all … maybe the smell of the child’s blood distracted him and the vampire had the chance to escape.

5. And lastly … we saw Zero cutting himself and automatically healing, so maybe he grows stronger (in powers terms) but he can’t control his lust for blood especially after he smelled again Yuuki’s blood. I’m not sure about it but I think Zero began to suffer too much again after that scene (wounded Yuuki).

So I have the feeling that all this scenes revolves around Zero and are serving the purpose to be an easy target for Sara … a powerful hunter and at the same time with a weak spot >>> a useful tool. And there we also have Yuuki’s entrance … will she give her blood to Zero to save him and then to fight together Sara ??? …. I think Hino is preparing the circumstances for another bite from Zero …. :roll:

That's a very astute theory. xD

Waa...I am anxious about Zero turning completely into a Level E vampire (Please noooooo!!!!)...but then again, doing so will mean his death (But I still HOPE otherwise), resolve the agony of their love triangle and make an instant Yume ending.

On the other hand, what if the new breed of vampire is really of Zero's kind...? Who knows. Haha! After all, Zero's strength apparently exceeds from all the others'...he just doesn't have full control of it. It's not entirely out of the prospect.

If Zero were to drink Yuki's blood, wouldn't that mean he'd also unravel Yuki's feelings for him? That would be a big turnabout in the story if Zero were to find out. (>>.) Oooooooooh I wish he'd find out! I wonder what he'll do then. off topic lol! sFun_thbpbpthpt
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:41 pm

neosolaris12 wrote:All I can say is: WOOOOO BRING ON THE EPIC BATTLE! It's time to get some action on VK! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

But I'm glad that Yuuki herself is developing. After the last chapter, I can say that she has become much more mature, stronger and responsible than she was before. I want her to take charge and kick butt! It will be hard since she is an amateur, but I have faith in her! She needs to show Kaname that she's not just an obedient lady but also a leader! (like that ancestor woman, except less of a bully haha).

Me too! and I do hope that Yuuki shows some character and attitude to both guys. Kaname for his secrency and Zero for his perceptions. One KICK OF DOOM like Yuuki did in the past is highly demanded here! OR two probably...

Waa...I am anxious about Zero turning completely into a Level E vampire (Please noooooo!!!!)...but then again, doing so will mean his death (But I still HOPE otherwise), resolve the agony of their love triangle and make an instant Yume ending.

On the other hand, what if the new breed of vampire is really of Zero's kind...? Who knows. Haha! After all, Zero's strength apparently exceeds from all the others'...he just doesn't have full control of it. It's not entirely out of the prospect.

I do not think that he will turn level-e again. I think that he is far to powerful but if Nina's theory is right he is very weak in terms of satisfying his blood thirst. Apparently that can make him dangerous and incompetent in his work. What do you mean breed of vampire of Zero's kind? with hunter abilities?

@ Nina, yes your theory is valid but what if Zero can not control his bloodlust. Where does that leave us? And Sara how is she planing to use Zero to get Yuuki? through his bloodlust?
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:29 pm

missdaredevil07 wrote: Waa...I am anxious about Zero turning completely into a Level E vampire (Please noooooo!!!!)...but then again, doing so will mean his death (But I still HOPE otherwise), resolve the agony of their love triangle and make an instant Yume ending.

Julie wrote: I do not think that he will turn level-e again. I think that he is far to powerful but if Nina's theory is right he is very weak in terms of satisfying his blood thirst. Apparently that can make him dangerous and incompetent in his work.

Exactly … I don’t mean that Zero is falling into a level-e … that’s why I pointed out the scene with the cut.

But Zero is one of his kind, we don’t have another example of a powerful ex-human vampire hunter lol ! Hino here has the space to portrait a new behavior for Zero. He is powerful from his birth (powerful hunters lineage), he devoured his twin, through him and Kaname took the blood from Shizuka (his master) and also through his veins runs Kaname’s and Yuuki’s blood … so we don’t know what powers/abilities he could develop in a difficult situation! On the other hand he is a new vampire and is natural that he can’t control his blood-lust yet, plus the fact that it has already passed one year from the last time he took fresh blood and now Yuuki is too close to him … I can’t even imagine how he restrained himself when he was carrying the wounded Yuuki …

Juliet wrote: Nina, yes your theory is valid but what if Zero can not control his bloodlust. Where does that leave us? And Sara how is she planing to use Zero to get Yuuki? through his bloodlust?

I dunno … Sara has to think something herself … she can’t expect everything from me on the plate … ha ha ha !!!!

Seriously … IF my other theory was accurate that the previous hunting scene was Sara’s trap, then she already is in the half way to succeed her first goal … Zero probably is after the escaped vampire. What if he lures Zero to Sara … in his condition he isn’t in position to fight Sara … here comes the blood-lust factor … he has powers but he isn’t capable to use them. Also Yuuki is after Zero, so normally she is heading on Sara’s wed … From that point a lot could happen!
    a)Yuuki gives her blood to Zero to make him capable to fight
    b)Sara achieves to capture Yuuki and then uses her as a hostage to pressure Zero to serve her … and then she can claim the position of the vampires leader O_o!!!!

Anyway Hino has numerous versions to present … I’m sure she’ll leave us stunned again!!! sSc_jawdrop3 sSc_jawdrop3 sSc_jawdrop3

My big problem is Kaname … I can’t figured out what he is thinking … In the 1st arc he was unable to kill Rido and that’s why he left the job to Zero, but now we will have some sort of repeat ?… Sara made him incapable through the blood tablets and the battle is left it to Yuuki’s hands????? :machineguns: :hammers:
    This doesn’t fit … what’s the role of Kaname to all this???

Arggggghhh !!!!! sFun_banghead2 sFun_banghead2 sFun_banghead2 help
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:06 pm

nina wrote:Mmmm ... I thought about the new breed of vampires again … and at the moment I think that it’s more possible the ex-human vampire escaped from Zero only because of his uncontrollably blood-lust …

I agree with your post. I was so in doubt about Sara's vampires getting so strong powers as avoiding death by anti - vampire weapons . Maybe they are stronger as regular Level D / E because she gave then directly her blood os a new kind of blood tablets mixed with her blood . But the real reason for Zero could not kill that vampire has to be because he felt in bloodlust after smelling the kid's knees blood that splashed his face .

nina wrote:
    missdaredevil07 wrote: Waa...I am anxious about Zero turning completely into a Level E vampire (Please noooooo!!!!)...but then again, doing so will mean his death (But I still HOPE otherwise), resolve the agony of their love triangle and make an instant Yume ending.

Julie wrote: I do not think that he will turn level-e again. I think that he is far to powerful but if Nina's theory is right he is very weak in terms of satisfying his blood thirst. Apparently that can make him dangerous and incompetent in his work.

Exactly … I don’t mean that Zero is falling into a level-e … that’s why I pointed out the scene with the cut.

But Zero is one of his kind, we don’t have another example of a powerful ex-human vampire hunter lol ! Hino here has the space to portrait a new behavior for Zero. He is powerful from his birth (powerful hunters lineage), he devoured his twin, through him and Kaname took the blood from Shizuka (his master) and also through his veins runs Kaname’s and Yuuki’s blood … so we don’t know what powers/abilities he could develop in a difficult situation! On the other hand he is a new vampire and is natural that he can’t control his blood-lust yet, plus the fact that it has already passed one year from the last time he took fresh blood and now Yuuki is too close to him … I can’t even imagine how he restrained himself when he was carrying the wounded Yuuki …

Juliet wrote: Nina, yes your theory is valid but what if Zero can not control his bloodlust. Where does that leave us? And Sara how is she planing to use Zero to get Yuuki? through his bloodlust?

I dunno … Sara has to think something herself … she can’t expect everything from me on the plate … ha ha ha !!!!

Seriously … IF my other theory was accurate that the previous hunting scene was Sara’s trap, then she already is in the half way to succeed her first goal … Zero probably is after the escaped vampire. What if he lures Zero to Sara … in his condition he isn’t in position to fight Sara … here comes the blood-lust factor … he has powers but he isn’t capable to use them. Also Yuuki is after Zero, so normally she is heading on Sara’s wed … From that point a lot could happen!
    a)Yuuki gives her blood to Zero to make him capable to fight
    b)Sara achieves to capture Yuuki and then uses her as a hostage to pressure Zero to serve her … and then she can claim the position of the vampires leader O_o!!!!

Anyway Hino has numerous versions to present … I’m sure she’ll leave us stunned again!!! sSc_jawdrop3 sSc_jawdrop3 sSc_jawdrop3

My big problem is Kaname … I can’t figured out what he is thinking … In the 1st arc he was unable to kill Rido and that’s why he left the job to Zero, but now we will have some sort of repeat ?… Sara made him incapable through the blood tablets and the battle is left it to Yuuki’s hands????? :machineguns: :hammers:
    This doesn’t fit … what’s the role of Kaname to all this???

Arggggghhh !!!!! sFun_banghead2 sFun_banghead2 sFun_banghead2 help

Your ideas about what could be next are reasonable . In b scenario , Kaname would try to rescue Yuuki . We could expect a Zero / Kaname showdown . An scenario I think Kaname is weaker due to having drank adulterated blood tablets . Now with less healing capacity . So it will be an interesting battle , if it happens . Maybe Yuuki ends interfering it again . And Kaname's escape . This could be the end of the third of four parts of V. K.

Vampire_Zero
    Vampire_Zero
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Vampire_Zero Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:57 am

mariangie wrote:
    Vampire_Zero wrote:I have a question isn't the name "Clan" in japanese?? second: where did Kaname go???

For your first question :
    Yes the original last name is Clan . The thing is there is no way to read the kanji for Kaname's last name as Clan without the mangaka making a note as how is supposed to read it . Bacause the Kanji for Kaqname's last name is composed by the ones for Orchid (Ran ) and nine (Ku ) . The original translators (including official ones )translated the name as Kuran ( the usual way to read those kanjis ) . Then the mangaka give the way she intended to read those Kanji as Clan . But it was late for changing in USA or other countries the last name of Kaname . So they leave it as Kuran . In Japan , you could find merchandise with the name Kaname Clan written in English alphabet .

I don't know which was the intention of Hino - sensei to call Kaname's family name as Clan . Maybe she had some hidden clue for this . I think actually Kuran sound better .

By the way , it happened the same for the name Ruka / Luca . Luca is the official way for reading her name as Hino - sensei stated .

For your second question :

I also want to know . At least I don't think he is hiding in a cave . Maybe he had some secret hideout prepared before . An interesting hide - out could be between the ruins of the Moon Dorm . Kaname hiding in front of everyone . A new breed of vampires? What does that mean? 635216
    Wheeee!!!! well i like Clan much better, and yeah probably he must be hiding there!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:19 am