Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vampire Knight 70 Raws - Full Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Vampire Knight 70 Raws - Full I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Vampire Knight 70 Raws - Full I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Vampire Knight 70 Raws - Full I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Vampire Knight 70 Raws - Full I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Vampire Knight 70 Raws - Full I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Vampire Knight 70 Raws - Full I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Vampire Knight 70 Raws - Full I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Vampire Knight 70 Raws - Full I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Vampire Knight 70 Raws - Full I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Vampire Knight 70 Raws - Full I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Vampire Knight 70 Raws - Full I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Vampire Knight 70 Raws - Full I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Vampire Knight 70 Raws - Full I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Vampire Knight 70 Raws - Full I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Vampire Knight 70 Raws - Full I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Vampire Knight 70 Raws - Full I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Vampire Knight 70 Raws - Full I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Vampire Knight 70 Raws - Full I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Vampire Knight 70 Raws - Full I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Vampire Knight 70 Raws - Full I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Vampire Knight 70 Raws - Full Bar_left59%Vampire Knight 70 Raws - Full Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Vampire Knight 70 Raws - Full Bar_left27%Vampire Knight 70 Raws - Full Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Vampire Knight 70 Raws - Full Bar_left15%Vampire Knight 70 Raws - Full Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+7
Akaruisama
Kanamelover<3
libra
juliet
nina
nuitetoile21
mariangie
11 posters

Vampire Knight 70 Raws - Full

mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight 70 Raws - Full Dropsoa

Vampire Knight 70 Raws - Full Empty Vampire Knight 70 Raws - Full

Post by mariangie Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:21 am

At last ! sLo_BigBearHug I found chapter 70 raws here . sBo_jumping From Baidu :

http://hi.baidu.com/%B9%B7%B9%B7%B5%C4%BE%B5%BB%A8%CB%AE%D4%C2/album/lala%205%D4%C2%CC%96%282011%29%87%C0%BD%FB%DED%DDd%21%21%21

Hope all of you can enjoy them ! sFun_transform
    nuitetoile21
    nuitetoile21
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Vampire Knight 70 Raws - Full Empty Re: Vampire Knight 70 Raws - Full

Post by nuitetoile21 Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:31 am

perfect!!!!!!!! thank you mariangie!!!!!! sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig sLo_BigBearHug sLo_BigBearHug sLo_BigBearHug
    nuitetoile21
    nuitetoile21
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nuitetoile21 Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:42 am

where is Kaname???????????? cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:52 am

OMG! OMG! OMG! Thank you thank you thank you mariangie for the raws sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig sLo_BigBearHug sLo_BigBearHug

Last night I was looking on baidou but I couldn't find anything!!!!!
    I'm gonna study now and I'll come back later ...Vampire Knight 70 Raws - Full Addemoticons04217

Mariangie we'll waiting for your analysis bounce bounce bounce

*DEEP BREATH* ... NO KANAME cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy ... But I was expecting that *SIGH*
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:50 pm

Merci Mariangie!! I do not understand anything...any summaries available? Is Yuuki sending invitations around to open the night class? Is this a rumour or a fact? (sorry I am left behind and missed what's going around...)
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:01 pm

juliet wrote:Merci Mariangie!! I do not understand anything...any summaries available? Is Yuuki sending invitations around to open the night class? Is this a rumour or a fact? (sorry I am left behind and missed what's going around...)

I had read a spoiler that Sara says ... "I would like to be in the night class" ... confused confused confused

From what I can understand thus far without any translation lol I don’t know if Yuuki wants to reopen the night class in the previous form, but obviously she wants the former members to stand on her side while she confronting the elders. Apparently Shiki and Rima agreed on that. Aidou had some difficulties at first but in the end he appeared … maybe the small talk he had with Zero convinced him? We’ll see … (and in their chat Kaname’s name mentioned …).
    Maybe the meaning of reopening the night class is to show that there are still supporters on Kurans side and Yuuki is capable to “lead” them. It’s the first step to gain acknowledgement and respect in vampire society. Also the school is a nice cover to gather all together (including Sara>>>Takuma), Zero and by joining forces defeat Sara. (?) But then again it’s like the 1st arc … don’t they put in jeopardy the safety of the day class? Argh!! I don’t know … I think something doesn’t match … sFun_banghead2

The elders seem to be quite hostile to Yuuki and the presence of Aidou I think it has highly importance since he is the “victim” of Kaname’s actions … If he stands on Yuukis>>>Kurans side then Yuuki has an advantage …
    I adore Hanabusa … he is so sweet and loyal even in his great pain …

Oi! And what about Yuuki’s new “powers” she knocked down the escaped vampire with her purse???? Impressive!!!! rofl rofl rofl … ROFLMAO!!!!

I tend to think that the incidents with the kidnappings their not connected with Sara … if so then maybe behind those are someone else … Touma ? He is creepy and he has a childish appearance whereas he said he is older than Kaname … Maybe he has a thing for kids???? affraid

mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:05 pm

More or less some kind of summary,

Quote from Cotton from Mangafox :

" Heh, that was worth the wait.

Yuuki's drawing = best thing she's ever done. I totally loved that. And the bartender's reaction was priceless. Yuuki was amusingly cool going after that bad vampire, rather enjoyed Zero casually standing outside. Looks like there's lot of trouble brewing, those vampires are rather quick to start making trouble, it's only been a day since Kaname disappeared and they're overwhelming the hunters with trouble (unless Zero exaggerates).

Yuuki's slotted in very smoothly into the workings of the hunters association, lol, her comings and goings, its like she's got complete freedom like any hunter, I wonder if she got something so that she could get though the door? Very Happy

Yuuki's acknowledgement that she can't do it alone and her asking for the support and help from the night class is a really nice change of pace. Yuuki also wants to start the night class up again, I guess this might serve as her base of operations, it really awkward because there's no way we can return to the same atmosphere as the first arc, but my imagination is limited and it will probably be shortlived since Sara is intent on crashing the party, though her plan to do so is amusingly juvenile for a villain and pointless, but maybe she's hoping Zero will end up there and she can capture his attention...

The generic vampires are interesting. The nobles are mostly worried for their safety, its a far cry from the "scary" vampires who appeared so threatening to Yuuki in ch54, this really shows they're aware of how vulnerable they are to purebloods. I wonder if they will be at all changed by Yuuki's type of allied leadership instead of being directed/controlled by purebloods.

Yuuki's approach to leadership is a nice step. Its nice that she's not relying on her standing as a pureblood nor the Kuran Princess, while still bearing the responsibility of that and instead relying on her allies. It also acknowledges her inexperience/lack of ability and her lack of ambition (in ruling). Making everyone allies and responsible for upholding the peace agreement will mean she doesn't have to lead, it bears similarities to how her grandfather established the Council of Elders.

Aidou trying to deal with what's happening is heartbreaking, he wants to support the Kurans, but he's unsurprisingly upset by it. Its nice to see Zero checking in on him. Also lovely to see the return of Shiki and Rima, mostly Rima, cos I love the glasses she was wearing. I hope Hino's keen enough to keep Maria in there, she's such a sweetie. "

End of quote.

Hope it helps ! :fightingvehicl

*************************************************************************************

Now Yuuki can patentize the new : Yuuki's Pureblood Purse Attack :hammers: to be added to the list of odd Kuran's attacks as her mom's Pureblood Kick od Doom . sFun_cheerleader2 Garantee to be effective , even against the most crazied Level E vampire.

libra
    libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black

Post by libra Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:22 pm

thank you mariangie ssooooooooooooooo much! sLo_BigBearHug
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:15 pm

mariangie wrote:
    Now Yuuki can patentize the new : Yuuki's Pureblood Purse Attack :hammers: to be added to the list of odd Kuran's attacks as her mom's Pureblood Kick od Doom . sFun_cheerleader2 Garantee to be effective , even against the most crazied Level E vampire.

cheers Merci for the summary, Now I really enjoy the fact that we are here making all sorts of crazy and drama/tragic theories about potential strong vampire level-e that escape from the hunters, briging doom into city, full filling Sara's bloodthirsty plans for power and catastrophy and then we are all knocked down by Yuuki's purse attack affraid affraid rofl rofl rofl Is that the same vampire that Zero could not deal with despite his super hunter powers? lol! sSig_DOH sSig_DOH sSig_DOH sSig_DOH sSig_DOH sSig_DOH Either someone has to drop his carreer and join the ballet or Hino is not making anysense!
    You know I am not bitter or anything, but come on do you find this normal? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Now in the next epic VK battle against troops of mad level-e I expect all the hunters to pull to the side for Yuuki Kuran and her lethal tip toed hills to save the word. :fryingpan: :fryingpan: :fryingpan:
    Zero: But how did you do this Yuuki?
    Yuuki: Thanks to Kaname-sama, onii-sama, whatever..hm..who taught me how to walk in high hills and the use they have in fighting, one hit with the hills, ten to go :capblue:
    Zero: sFun_banghead2 sFun_banghead2 And why I am stuck with this gun? Hey Yuuki what's the size? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:24 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Yeah I’m hurt … I feel like Hino could read our over dramatic speculations and mocking us … “Chill out a bit guys … will you?” lol! :afro:
    Parody condinuation ...

And after some time Kaname will show up with tanned skin Cool and …

Yuuki: Oh Kaname where have you been all this time?
    K: Kaname?! No oniisama? Never mind … I thought it was about time to go for vacations … after a year spending with you … manicure-pedicure, hairdo and fashion lessons, teaching you how to walk in grace on stiletto heels etc etc … ouf I deserved some days off … Oi! guys don’t you think Honolulu was great choice?
    Ruka & Kain: ……………………….
    Yuuki: the high heels lessons paid back big time Kaname hihihi!!!! Now I’m learning Zero to use it too as a weapon !!!!
    Kaname: I’m glad …. I’m a great mentor after all ! Here Yuuki a present for you …sLo_valentine2
    Yuuki: What is it Kaname?
    Kaname: Of course it’s food this time … I figured you would be “dead” from chasing the vampires who went bananas … (inner thoughts … like I would beat my @ss again to find a rare flower pftt!)
    Yuuki: ??? Thank you for the bananas … ??? sFun_cheerleader2
    Kaname:sFun_crazybat Whateva … Zero I have a present for you too … here a self-tanning oil, coconut essence … you look extremely pale this days …pale
    Zero: :hammers: :hammers: :machineguns: :machineguns: :fightingvehicl

Kanamelover<3
    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Kanamelover<3 Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:27 pm

Where is my lovely Kaname-kun?!? :O, I miss him, Kaname I wuvles you please come back XD
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:37 pm

@ I also miss Kaname Sophie and welcome on board, hope that you have fun with us...

@Nina,

rofl I am still waiting for Kaname to provide a logical(?) explanation about why he killed Aidou's dad along with Zero why he missed the vampire.
    Yuuki: Why did you lose the vampire Zero?
    Zero: Well my Gucci purse...I had forgoten it at the HA building.
    Yuuki: Try magic Prada next time, Kaname gave me an alarm to go with it. You just press the button and explosive
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:12 pm

I'm Kaname's fan but Zero is so sexy here... It looks interesting, I can't wait for translation. We will see Rima and Shiki. I'm glad the others are appeared now. On the other hand, I want to see Kaname...
    Royal Night
    Royal Night
    Human

Humor : (Evil Laughter)

Post by Royal Night Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:15 pm

You are an angel for sending this in Smile
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:35 am

Here the translation ... scroll down and you'll see it!!!!:[url=http://ww

http://community.livejournal.com/vampire_knight/912401.html

Thank you nana kramer!!! sFun_hailbig
    andy-san
    andy-san
    Human

Post by andy-san Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:17 am

OMG THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH!
    aaah ooo Zero! my heart starts pumping so fast when I see you! :in love: you are too sexy! it's not healthy for me!!

Sorry guys i had to express my excitement!!
    Now what is on my mind... Actually there are sooooo many things.. First, is it really a good idea to have the night class? Is Yuuki doing it because of the all the human-vampire peace, or is it because she wants to get kaname's attention? Although the idea of them going to school again makes me feel so happy!! I cant wait to see that!!
    ANd there's other thing that i read in the forum that it is very interesting! Hanabusa and YUuki! Is there any chance that they ccould start something more than a "friendship"? Although it sounds too crazy it can happen, Hino is crazy! It would be a Love square!! Zero-Hanabusa-Kaname-Yuuki! WEEEEEIRDDD!!!
    libra
    libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black

Post by libra Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:49 am

thank you nina..
    wow... what a turn!!!
    amazing how Hino-sensei plays with her characters. I'm really impressed!

Hanabusa and Zero are amazing!!!!
    Rima decides to follow Yuki despite her previous objections about Kaname and Yuki.

We may have no Kaname at all, but I'm pretty sure that Hino has left all the love stuff in a pause and working on the main story very hard.
    Excellent work!
    Lisi
    Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : black and deadpan

Post by Lisi Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:14 pm

I like the idea of starting the night class again!! particularly when sara joins the night class! that would be so interesting !

hmm.. where is kaname??? I'm worried : :|
    Hauru
    Hauru
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Hauru Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:38 pm

Hurayy!!!! Thank you mariangie for the raw! Thank you for the translation! sBo_jumping I'm so happy to read this chapter but..WHERE IS KANAME-SAMA!!!!! I miss him!! Sad
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:55 pm

Thanks for sending it! Translation is amazing. I don't want see Night Class again but I think it can't be helped. It is the best way to keep most of characters together. I enjoy seeing Yuuki in action. not only depended on otheres but doing something on her own.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:56 pm

Akaruisama wrote:Thanks for sending it! Translation is amazing. I don't want see Night Class again but I think it can't be helped. It is the best way to keep most of characters together. I enjoy seeing Yuuki in action. not only depended on otheres but doing something on her own.

Exactly my thoughts. To me this nightclass scenario sounds childish and a repetition. I just wonder couldn't Hino pull the script without sending them again back to school?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:47 am