Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION Bar_left59%Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION Bar_left27%Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION Bar_left15%Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+17
Duskola
norngpinky
chacile
Kara
mariangie
yuuki kiryuu
ButterflyWingsx
RIchard
Andre
MorningStar
kanachanimmortal
Fine of Fate
aya-chan
mangaxxanime
Evil in love
juliet
nina
21 posters

Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION

nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION Dropsoa

Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION Empty Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION

Post by nina Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:40 pm

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2000918715

translation here: http://vampire-knight.livejournal.com/1015748.html

all thanks to all parts, for their contribution to this monthly VK experience...

English scanlation HERE

Last edited by nina on Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION Empty Re: Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION

Post by juliet Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:42 pm

I adore you!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Evil in love
    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION Empty Re: Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION

Post by Evil in love Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:50 pm

wow... wow..the only word I can say now since I don't understand Chinese... What I saw it is anti-Zeki... bounce geek bouncing

Thank you so much Nina... Hugs cheers

I don't know what you guys think but I like it... The last page she said to Zero, I was wondering who talked with..Zero would hurt so much.

I also like when she used her bracelet to stop Zero and drink his blood. Yuuki is needed blood too.. I can't wait for translation.. So Yuuki is Zero's master lol... geek

Ps1. Very nice cover...I like it...
    Ps2. Takuma will be the one who brings Yuuki and Kaname together... I have that feeling when I saw the cover of vol 17.
    mangaxxanime
    Human

Warning ZoneVampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION Drops2

Post by mangaxxanime Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:06 pm

It was really interesting but kaname face when he sees yuuki in the end it's like tearing my heart up Sad
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:21 pm

It seems that Yuuki squeezes Zero very far there, she is so determined that she uses all of her powers to take what she needs to fulfill her plan; i need a translation bad enough...
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:51 pm

thank you stalker-san
    Fine of Fate
    Fine of Fate
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Irony: There is nothing better than poetic justice!

Post by Fine of Fate Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:40 pm

So they DID kiss last chapter! We expected them to, but, as a yume, I didn't expect that I'd enjoy it! Good for them Razz
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneVampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:03 pm

ah spoilers were exciting for me but raws made me yawn. sSc_hidingsofa

for me its a boring chapter.

almost..

where the hell is serien?????????

Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION 4155267722

thanks nina for the update.
    MorningStar
    MorningStar
    Human

Humor : The ironic kind.

Post by MorningStar Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:09 pm

So its confirmed Zeki did have a kiss, good.
    This was a interesting chapter which makes me feel that all ships are pretty doomed at the end.
    Either 1. K turns human or 2. he becomes the new furnace and that result to 2 options for Yuuki: 1.She dies 2. She's a human
    Which mean for Zero 1. He forgets her and 2. I'm not sure how that'll work out.
    No vk next month.
    We're almost done, what a journey its been.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:10 pm

it will be a zeki ending.

Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION E2acc7ea15ce36d38aca82d23af33a87e850b11b
    Andre
    Andre
    Human

Post by Andre Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:11 pm

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:12 pm

Andre wrote:The translation is out Smile.

http://vampire-knight.livejournal.com/1015748.html

thank you Andre, thank you Seby!!!!
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:13 pm

Andre wrote:The translation is out Smile.

http://vampire-knight.livejournal.com/1015748.html

kaname is going to be original metal,we all predicted it and became true.

good......thanks for the translations.
    MorningStar
    MorningStar
    Human

Post by MorningStar Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:18 pm

lucykaede wrote:it will be a zeki ending.

Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION E2acc7ea15ce36d38aca82d23af33a87e850b11b

Its too close to count. But wow, the cover just dazzles me still. Its so beautiful.
    It could end as a no pairing ending the ways its going.
    Zero has his memories erased of Yuuki, even the love he felt.
    Yuuki is dead and Kaname is the new furnace.
    But it was a good prediction what Kaname was going to do.

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:22 pm

So that confirms it all...

Kaname's line to the ancestor; that he shall be the successor...

Yuuki's goodbye's to Yori, and her last journey phrase...she had decided that fact...so it shows..

and Yuuki's need to erase Zero's memories is also a sign that she wants no obstacles on her way there, her decision to save Kaname from being the metal, her will proves stronger above anything else.

I do not mind her thoughts; it's like a sweet-bitter end to her; imagine yourselves knowing that your life shall end soon? this is so dramatic and fills everything with a nostalgia note.

Poor Kaname, he found a way to secure Yuuki as a pureblood and open the way for the future that she was dreaming of (being able to be a helpful pureblood useful to others).

They both stand above all to save each other>

But did i read well? is Isaya likely to be the one offered to be sacrificed instead of Kaname? can that be the solution out? I just hope so.
    RIchard
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by RIchard Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:43 pm

I am confused by a few things here,
    firstly
    kaname
    why?
    The metal has been around for 10k years and has done little more then hold the vampires at bay, just look at the council before kaname killed them. There is no point in making another metal.
    Secound
    Zero
    It was yuki who stabilized zero to the degree he is at today, if his memories of her were removed then wouldn't all that disappear. What good is stopping kaname if zero loses it and his vampire self takes over, he might end up being even more of a problem then kaname.

edit: Also is anyone else laughing at sara right now, if she would have only waited a year kaname and yuki would be gone and she could have been queen with out a fight. lol
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:51 pm

kaname
    why?
    The metal has been around for 10k years and has done little more then hold the vampires at bay, just look at the council before kaname killed them. There is no point in making another metal.

the metal had problems, HW said that she had wished to kill them all > meaning even Yuuki so in time that would give Yuuki and all other purebloods that were innoncent such as Isaya a devastating death, this is what i understood, that time was running out. Yuuki wished a free future; that was the day that she exited the mansion with Artemis. I think that Kaname wishes to tie loose ends> offer to Yuuki a free and safe future as she wished it, a pureblood and along with her, save others. My best guess...

Zero might retrieve his memories> I believe that Yuuki wants now to make sure that he shall not stop her, she knows him. What happens later is not her concern, in her mind she shall be dead. Non? this is called desperation she sees no solution out of this, she wants Kaname also saved and free, as he wishes the same for her, perhaps Zero too...what good is remembering her as a dead girl? perhaps better not to remember her at all; Kaname shall forget either way being a human> Yuuki must be thinking the same for both.

Also is anyone else laughing at sara right now, if she would have only waited a year kaname and yuki would be gone and she could have been queen with out a fight. lol

if she did not pull that trick with the tablets aka was an immediate danger yes i believe perhaps she would have achieved so...but then there is also the end. I am thinking since Kaname had decided to die, and knew it all along could be that be the reason that he had wanted all potential threats removed? long shot here, well i might be wrong to this, there has to be a more solid solution...after all he is supposed to be the metal and the hunter's role should not be erased that easily.
    ButterflyWingsx
    ButterflyWingsx
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by ButterflyWingsx Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:05 pm

Zero and Yuuki did kiss, but why the new Zeki cover have Zero choking Yuuki and Yuuki with a sword fighting as their mask falls off? o.O

Kaname left again...I think it's a good thing. I believe the final confrontation between Kaname and Yuuki they will finally talk and die together or there will be a twist in the end where no one dies or the person we least expected to die end up sacrificing themselves. I hope it's not Zero...but then again Zero is not a Pureblood how can he turn anyone into human? scratch

Also, where did Yuuki's aggression come from? I mean she was sometimes rough but never this aggressive...how she forecfully took blood from Zero and paralyzed him with the bracelet...damn. She must be frustrated that she can't stop Kaname and is taking it out on my poor Zero. I want to say run Zero...Yuuki is acting crazy at the moment, I have a feeling Zero is gonna get his feelings hurt in the end. Kaname already had to see Yuuki kiss Zero and he didn't react with jealousy and elegantly walked away...so I think in the end Zero will also walk in on Kaname and Yuuki having a moment.

Yuuki might succeed in erasing Zero's memory but then Zero might remember near the end and go after Yuuki. It's all coming to an end and I'm excited to see what happens next!

aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:07 pm

This chapter confirmed what I thought since chapters ago - kaname will be the new furnace. I hope it will not happen; my heart will be broken

Isaya offered to be the sacrifice instead, and maybe this will be his role in the end. Except for sara who had world domination plans, isaya is the only pb who showed up more so far.
    yuuki kiryuu
    yuuki kiryuu
    Human

Post by yuuki kiryuu Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:28 pm

OMG I'm speechless, very good chapter. We all knew what Kaname intended to do, but it turned out that Yuuki wants to turn him into human, which means she whats to sacrifice herself just like her mom did to save her. I was almost crying when I saw that part when Yuuki tame Zero and sucked out his memories of her, but I have a feeling that in the end I don't know why but it's a strong hunch that Kaname will turn her into human again, that is why he went to Isaya and like you guys said he would sacrifice to be the new metal furnace. And what I think can happen is that Kaname will "save" Yuuki like that and that part when she says: "what would human Yuuki do", keeps making me think that she will start all over again and she will meet Zero, and something will flow like in other stories or movies where two people used to have some strong bond and their momories are erased, when they find eachother there's a strong and strange feeling, and they seem to know that person from somewhere and and say "you look familiar" and that is how it ends, like an open ending. But those are only my thoughts. Any ways thank you so much for posting, its such a shame we are getting closer to the ending, the last arc :,(
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:00 pm

I was expecting Yuuki could die to turn Zero human . But never imagine she would do it for Kaname !!!! HA ! HA ! HA ! This is why V. K. is so difficult to predict anything !!!

So Kaname did ignore Zero and Yuuki's kiss ! Actually Kaname had no other choice . He had to continue the charade of not loving Yuuki . If he knows he will die , he prefers Yuuki to be with one who can protect her . No matter how jealous or mad he really was .

Isaya's trap was just for talking to Kaname ! As Juliet said before ; he coud play a role during the final Yuuki / Kaname confrontation . Could Isaya being considering the one who sacrifice himself for the anti - vampire weapons ? Or the one who turns Kaname and / or Yuuki human ??????

At least I was right about Kaname wanting to be the new source for anti - vampire weapons . Now the thing to see is if he was planning to throw himself in the active volcano for creating the new furnace . Or where is the new furnace to be . As this is the final place for Yuuki / Kaname confrontation .

At last I get what Yuuki was looking for in the Kuran Manor . The location of the manor near the active lava place .

A thing to see is how Yuuki expects to change Kaname to human . I don't expect this to be easy . As this could be the sacrifice Kaname had premonitions before . The useless sacrifice he talked in the past that he wanted to prevent .

Before Yuuki make her final choice to turn Kaname human . She will expect Kaname to explain everything . So will get a flashback chapter before the end .

Another thing to see is the role of the rose resin vial Kaname is keeping with him . If Yuuki is going to ask for it or not ? If Kaname become a human without memories ; but one with a vial of a rose he didn't know for who he intended to give it ?

A thing I like to confirm later : could be chapter 88 the end of Zeki ? Or there is some surprise left ? She told Zero before this was their last trip together . ( chap. 86 ) She kissed Zero to knew her true feelings for him at chapter 87 . And now at chapter 88 told Zero the only way for her to be with him was in another life . A life as a real normal human . Where Kaname was her real brother and Zero her human sempai .( As Hino's comment from the Christmas rose Zeki pic . ) Them proceed to erase Zero's memories of her . As she did with the little kid's before . If Zero did forget Yuuki . This is her farewell . She doesn't expect to see Zero ever . And for Zero didn't remember her existance ever . As her plan now is to die to save Kaname . So is no way for Zeki to happen . Unless a miracle happen. As both amnesic human Yuuki and Zero meeting again ?

What's left ? A tragic Yume end ? With both Kaname and Yuuki dying ? And Zero alone and alive ? Some miracle and a true Yume end ? Or a no pair ? With only Yuuki dying and no boy remembering her ? Or what else can be ?????
    MorningStar
    MorningStar
    Human

Post by MorningStar Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:25 pm

yuuki kiryuu wrote: and something will flow like in other stories or movies where two people used to have some strong bond and their momories are erased, when they find eachother there's a strong and strange feeling, and they seem to know that person from somewhere and and say "you look familiar" and that is how it ends, like an open ending(
    That really could happen.
    Bittersweet that they forget everything that happened, but sweet they found each other again.
    How Hino is going to pull this off is tough. I hope she chose the most painless option available
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:30 pm

So Kaname did ignore Zero and Yuuki's kiss ! Actually Kaname had no other choice . He had to continue the charade of not loving Yuuki . If he knows he will die , he prefers Yuuki to be with one who can protect her . No matter how jealous or mad he really was .

yes, yes this is Kaname!!

Isaya's trap was just for talking to Kaname ! As Juliet said before ; he coud play a role during the final Yuuki / Kaname confrontation . Could Isaya being considering the one who sacrifice himself for the anti - vampire weapons ? Or the one who turns Kaname and / or Yuuki human ??????

Most likely the weapons, since Kaname's plan is to that direction. Isaya take an initiative on his own would not be that useful to Kaname. Despite everything, someone has to go for the weapons since this promise has to be fulfilled somehow.

I got the feeling that Isaya was concerned about how he could help so that these two kids won't die, and do not reach extremes, there is a wish in him to be useful; therefore he had wanted to chat with Kaname, to see his final intentions and how he can aid. Well, now he learned.

At last I get what Yuuki was looking for in the Kuran Manor . The location of the manor near the active lava place .

yes, yes cheers it seems so, she must be searching the place where Kaname shall succeed the HW, so this way she can stop him, it all shows how determined she is to save him.

Now the lava makes sense after all, but before Kaname goes to sacrifice, logically Yuuki shall prevent him by appearing and that shall earn time for whoever saviour wants to fulfill that role so that HW goes to rest and her final wish to exterminate all purebloods, never reaches an end.

if the sacrifice takes place with another person, then Kaname and Yuuki shall return to the safe zone. Meanwhile Zero might remember and there is the final confrontation of the three.

I want them all as they are; this is the only way for the co-existence to be achieved. If there was not the matter with the co-existence that Hino sets from page 1, i would say "okay", but if the balance with the weapons is achieved, then why to turn into human anyway?

I think that Hino has stated herself that all three are necessary for the co-existence. Kaname needs to bail out ( I hope that shall be when he confronts Yuuki) and Zero needs to accept the fact that Yuuki was ready to sacrifice everything to save Kaname, exchanging her death with Kaname's. What better proof for Kaname that Yuuki loves him deeply and unconditionally?

But it seems quite possible and hopeful all three to reach the end safe and sane. I do want to be optimistic.
    ButterflyWingsx
    ButterflyWingsx
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by ButterflyWingsx Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:54 pm

I think it's stupid that Yuuki erased Zero's memories but if she succeed in turning Kaname human and Zero and Kaname meet and become friends that would be super cool. But Kaname would still be a target..I don't like the thought of Kaname vulnerable with no memories and defenseless. Atleast, Zero will still be a vampire so even with his memories of Yuuki erased he will be able to defend himself. He might still fall to a Level-E but maybe Isaya will turn Zero into a human.

Hino sure rush the Zeki moments...like seriously. We have Yuuki in ch 86 saying she can't live with Zero that she belongs to Kaname. Then suddenly, she's kissing Zero in ch 87 and saying she wants to cherish the boy and likes/loves him that her feelings are real. And now, in Ch 88 she's fantasizing what it would be like if Zero and her met as humans and Kaname was her brother. I want to know why suddenly in these two chapters Yuuki is thinking about Zero when she had plenty of time to do so before and never did. LMAO.

I just find it funny and well I know Zekis don't care they're too happy...but Yuuki would rather die saving Kaname then put Kaname out of his misery by killing him and moving on with Zero. Shesh Yuuki...just be with Zero and cherish him like you want to and forget about Kaname already. Kaname don't care if you move on with Zero, in fact he probably expected it to happen.

Last edited by ButterflyWingsx on Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    MorningStar
    MorningStar
    Human

Post by MorningStar Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:58 pm

ButterflyWingsx wrote:I think it's stupid that Yuuki erased Zero's memories but if she succeed in turning Kaname human and Zero and Kaname meet and become friends that would be super cool. But Kaname would still be a target..I don't like the though of Kaname vulnerable with no memories and defenseless. Atleast, Zero will still be a vampire so even with his memories of Yuuki erased he will be able to defend himself. He might still fall to a Level-E but maybe Isaya will turn Zero into a human.

Hino sure rush the Zeki moments...like seriously. We have Yuuki in ch 86 saying she can't live with Zero that she belongs to Kaname. Then suddenly, she's kissing Zero in ch 87 and saying she wants to cherish the boy and likes/loves him that her feelings are real. And now, in Ch 88 she's fantasizing what it would be like if Zero and her met as humans and Kaname was her brother. I want to know why suddenly in these two chapters Yuuki is thinking about Zero when she had plenty of time to do so before and never did. LMAO.

I just find it funny and well I know Zekis don't care they're too happy...but Yuuki would rather die saving Kaname then put Kaname out of his misery by killing him and moving on with Zero. Shesh Yuuki...just be with Zero and cherish him like you want to and forget about Kaname already. Kaname don't care if you move on with Zero, in fact he probably expected it to happen.

She didn't rush Zeki moments at all.
    The confusion of chapter 86 happens because people misunderstand Yuuki, she was referring to her status and where he was. She did belong to Kaname since they were fiancees, and her & Zero have life spans issues and everything. The odds were against them. And Zero said they'll look into their relationship, thus Chapter 87/88. They explored it, and Yuuki realized she did have romantic feelings for him, as he still cares deeply for her like before. Reason why thinking/dreaming of that moment now is because she finally have a chance to look on her feelings about Zero. It fits together with the events happening currently. Before she never really had a chance to try. They're trying now.
    Well, ignoring the memory erasing part i suppose.
    @Yuuki killing K.
    Yuki couldn't kill him if she tried anyway, he's 1000 years old and shes only 17, not even Zeki team could bring him down. She's outmatched.
    Losing his powers is the only way like she said. Saving him....i see it more as stopping him.
    I don't think it has to do with shippings. Yuuki can't just walk to Kaname and sliced him in half, she struggled with Rido, there's no way she can take Kaname down. Its not that simple.
    Zero & Kaname becoming friends is nice, i would like to see it.

Last edited by MorningStar on Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:17 pm; edited 4 times in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:01 pm