Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 4 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 4 Bar_left59%Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 4 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 4 Bar_left27%Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 4 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 4 Bar_left15%Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 4 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+17
Duskola
norngpinky
chacile
Kara
mariangie
yuuki kiryuu
ButterflyWingsx
RIchard
Andre
MorningStar
kanachanimmortal
Fine of Fate
aya-chan
mangaxxanime
Evil in love
juliet
nina
21 posters

Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION

nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 4 Dropsoa

Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 4 Empty Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION

Post by nina Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2000918715

translation here: http://vampire-knight.livejournal.com/1015748.html

all thanks to all parts, for their contribution to this monthly VK experience...

English scanlation HERE

Last edited by nina on Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

RIchard
    Level-E
    Level-E

Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 4 Empty Re: Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION

Post by RIchard Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:41 pm

Japans, china's, and other nearby country's are 2 months ahead on there calender compared to the rest of us. That's why there new year falls in march. It is also why when you try to find out your Chinese zodiac you have to take your b-day 2 months back to get it right.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 4 Empty Re: Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION

Post by juliet Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:19 pm

RIchard wrote:Japans, china's, and other nearby country's are 2 months ahead on there calender compared to the rest of us. That's why there new year falls in march. It is also why when you try to find out your Chinese zodiac you have to take your b-day 2 months back to get it right.

really? had no idea, well thanks for the info..

@Nina your sign kills me... rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl by the way please see if this is the allowed size ( I got the idea that this is bigger than permitted) but don't worry I shall make it a wallpaper at the future rofl rofl rofl rofl

meanwhile i wanted to add that a lot of people at the verge with Yuuki;

I understand that for yume fans her decision to make Kaname human is irrational as it will ruin him
    for Zeki fans her decision for Zero without Zero is unforgiven
    but i do see a necessity and despair under her actions, Kaname does not leave her with many choices, despite all of his efforts to quit it she does not drop it, what is left to do? and for Zero she does not wish for him to suffer and be attached to her - perhaps he can find comfort with Maria.

I think that HIno just puts all theories there in the mix, like all the possible outcomes (Yuuki a human, or Kaname human or Zero with Yuuki or another one, or all dead, or Zero falling to level-e, Yuuki sacrificing, Kaname becoming the metal and plays with our insecurities. And i think that she is doing that on purpose, with the things that we all hate the most, for both fandoms...but i do not want to believe that this shall be the end as she supplies all these scripts too early and in advance to pre occupy us.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:41 pm

Juliet wrote: Kaname stopped HW from killing them, he gave his word to replace her and did not hurt Isaya

1+1= ?
    how much more evident should Hino show it or demonstrate it?

if Yuuki's intelligence is below zero (haha good one I am sorry just an expression) what should i say?
    how much of a difference shall it make?

LOL does it really count after all?
    ...even if she misses this fact, she is going to learn that Kaname's intention is to sacrifice himself so that at least she can be happy...(also with the intention to save the rest of purebloods - otherwise why to go now to the HA, he could kill them all and then return to HA to awake HW, take her place and make sure that Yuuki would be safe, but that's not what he did...)

Or else how to justify what happened so far and Kaname's visit to the HA? it has no meaning at all.
    Kaname could continue his murders and Zero and Yuuki could chase shadows...

Exactly!!!
    Thus I wonder; why Kaname didn’t let HW to kill them all and meanwhile he to turn Yuuki into a human if this is his final plan either way? scratch

And if I may add some more panels.

1. Yuuki was trying to stop Kaname from killing PBs when she said pierce my heart with your sword ??? >>
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-81-page-16.html

Cuz my brain tells me that if she was dead she couldn’t protect anyone!

2. Did she intend to protect the rest of the PBs when she shielded Kaname with her own body or the contrary?? >>
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-84-page-36.html
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-85-page-5.html

Cuz again my brain tells me that IF she had let Sara to kill him then the rest of the PBs would be alive since her only care supposedly is to stop Kaname from killing them, no? O.O

Or here; she was worried about the rest and not for Kaname?! O.O >>
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-85-page-24.html
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-85-page-25.html

Duskola wrote: Next issue is in March, not in January - am I right o have I misunderstood the final panel?

Next chapter is labelled as the issue of the March BUT we will have it in January. The chapters are always released 2 months earlier than the printed date on the last page.

juliet wrote:

@Nina your sign kills me... rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl by the way please see if this is the allowed size ( I got the idea that this is bigger than permitted) but don't worry I shall make it a wallpaper at the future rofl rofl rofl rofl

Razz Razz Razz
    Yes in total it is smaller than the allowed … I’ve check it but I can make it even smaller.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:54 pm

Thus I wonder; why Kaname didn’t let HW to kill them all and meanwhile he to turn Yuuki into a human if this is his final plan either way?

a good question...perhaps the supporters of the "Kaname wants to kill them all and Yuuki wants to stop him" can supply the answer...

Yuuki was trying to stop Kaname from killing PBs when she said pierce my heart with your sword ??? >>

according the their logic she might be more fearsome after life...
    ouou...Yuuki ghost's hangs at the atmosphere...

Did she intend to protect the rest of the PBs when she shielded Kaname with her own body or the contrary?? >>

what do you go and remember now at this late hour? lol, i've told you to burn these pages... Razz

Cuz again my brain tells me that IF she had let Sara to kill him then the rest of the PBs would be alive since her only care supposedly is to stop Kaname from killing them, no? O.O

Or here; she was worried about the rest and not for Kaname?! O.O >>
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-85-page-24.html
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-85-page-25.html

your brain tells you too much...these days...LOL

yes it's amusing to see how all these pure declarations of love, affection, support, and how the HW' awakening and the way they tried to protect each other at that hour is totally overlooked...but I...

Yes in total it is smaller than the allowed … I’ve check it but I can make it even smaller.

no, no if its in the correct size that's fine..LOL
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneVampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 4 Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:56 am

Personally, I think that this chapter has just proven how much Yuki truly loves Zero. It officially confirmed them kissing last chapter.
    She said she loved him and even imagined Zero as the one she admired instead of Kaname. ( She imagined Kaname as her BROTHER. As her "childhood friend")

Depise the fact that this chapter was an extremely sad chapter, we got a whole heap that was Pro-Zeki. Yuki has come to the realisation that she loves Zero, but she feels as thought she cannot be with him due to the things that she must do in order to save the vampires and humans.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneVampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 4 Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:51 am

to be frank i am very much confused,who she loves and whom she thinks as her brother?
    in primary chapters she compared zero as her sibling but now she compared kaname as her sibling.
    this girl really needs to go to you say ASYLUM.idiot. sFun_banghead2
    RIchard
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by RIchard Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:28 pm

The problem with yukis and kanames relation ship is since she was turned back into a pb she has seen him more as a brother then a man/lover. We can tell this by how she always refereed to him as brother kaname when she talked to him. Kaname him self saw this and didn't like it hence him asking her to call him simply kaname. The screwed up part is that even after she said she would stop calling him brother she still did it, then he left.

Just on a note cause i know some will respawn to it, just cause I say she seen him more as a brother then a lover/man does not mean she does not also see him as a lover or a man.
    MorningStar
    MorningStar
    Human

Humor : The ironic kind.

Post by MorningStar Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:21 pm

I'll have to give it to Matsuri, the kiss was very well done.
    And i really like the tag line for this chapter, "The Sword is More Eloquent than the Lips."
    Showing Yuuki erasing Zero's memory really shows how much she really cares for him, that she doesn't want him to go through the pain of her death.
    I find it sweet of her, but cruel for Zero.
    But there's no doubt Zero is getting his memories back, give or take 5 chapters or less.

yuuki kiryuu
    yuuki kiryuu
    Human

Post by yuuki kiryuu Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:35 pm

Like most of you said..I believe what we have seen of Zero and Yuuki so far was the proof we all were wainting for.. She LOVES him..It's such a shame we saw so little of their relatioship but if Hino would have made it longer it would have been in vain because it was inevitable, she is determinated to fulfill her mission (saving kaname from sacrificing), so I think she dicided to make it as brief as possible she showed us what we need to see and that's it (for me it was so good while it lasted). Erasing Zero's memory was cruel but she has the intention to live that was (for me) why she said those things to Zero about all of them being humans, she will have her memories or not, and she said she would think he's awesome, the same as the first arc but all the way around..what do you think of that? she is telling him that it would be inevitable for her to have a crush on him? but as a human she wouldn't be so brave?. I haven't stop thinking about that ever since I saw this chapter. I'm hopefull for that to happend.

Yuuki knows most of the weapons are gone, but turning Kaname into a human is the only way she knows she can defeat him , that's ok but Isaya said she was the strongest who had his (kaname) blood. And thinking about her being the strongest one makes me wonder if she turns kaname into human she may succeed, she could survive. Her mother died, but maybe she has this special power that makes her even stronger, her blood is like unique, so there can be a chance that everyone survive. I hope Hino could make some special chapter with Yuuki all grown up and whoever is going to be her husband (her vampire knight haha), but first her wedding and everything!!
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:32 pm

Yuuki erasing zero’s memories – while reading this chapter I couldn’t not notice the unique method yuuki used to do it i.e she drank his memories through his blood, also she bit him on a certain spot – the tattoo. This never happened before in the manga. The method kaname used on yuuki in first arc is similar with the method seiren used on those two day class girls in the beginning of the story. And I doubt that the memories of the day class – after it was find out what night class indeed was – were erased with the same method yuuki used. While observing this unique method, I wondered if this method is more efficiently than the rest of them, and if zero will ever remember yuuki if she erased her whole presence from him.

If indeed his memories are completely erased and he won’t ever remember, I wonder what zero’s role is in this arc? Beside being a wall pic in the first five chapters after kaname left and move around yuuki later, and his ass being kicked by kaname he did nothing. He occupied space for nothing.

Kaname being the new parent – I hope this won’t happen and my kaname-sama will be safe, sound and pureblood. But being the new parent does he intend new weapons to be forged? Maybe I am thinking too much, or hino has too many loopholes in her story, but for hunters to use the new weapons, don’t they need to drink kaname’s blood? To create the bond which can allow them to wield the new weapons?

The ritual 10000 years ago was: HW throwing her heart in the furnace and later giving her blood to the humans who became the first hunters, creating a bond which allowed them to wield the anti-vampire weapons. Does kaname intend to have a crowd around the place where the new “furnace” will be? or the real intentions are something else?

To me, becoming a “parent” means that from that metal, new weapons will be created. Personally I do not see another reason to become the “parent”. Now, are too less available anti-vampire weapons. Even if some think that the creation of new ones is pointless, ruining the meaning of co-existence, I beg to differ. Imagine the real world without police. the hunters represent an authority, indispensable to the society. The vampires might learn to accept humans, not seeing them as mere food, but a bad apple might exist as well. The vampire society must be aware that going astray they might be punished.

But of course this is fiction, the author is hino, and if she wants the lakes and rivers to be filled with milk and not water, she can do it. she can create that perfect world where humans and vampires exist peacefully, no bad apple, the hunters not being needed anymore.

Isaya’s role – I think that kaname’s idea for yuuki to be turned into a human is still on, but this time, the one who will fulfill it won’t be kaname, but isaya who will act as a substitute.

But till drama will unfold – kaname throwing his heart, yuuki stopping him - Isaya might change his mind, and he being a substitute means he will become the new parent. probably because he doesn’t wish for his dear friends children to lose their lives. Again, this will lead at those hunters to had drink isaya’s blood to create the bond between them and the weapons, but in the same time hino can create the excuse that they being already hunters means they can wield any anti-vamp weapons – this excuse works for the situation when kaname might be the “parent” as well.

Yuuki sacrificing for kaname – I don’t understand why some think that he words “stop” and “save” have different meaning. In this chapter yuuki understood that no matter what kaname plans he won’t be alive after it. in this case, the verbs “to stop” and “to save” have the same meaning.

If one of your friends will have suicidal intention, you will want to stop him / her.

Yuuki took the ultimate decision i.e to die saving kaname. Despite the fact I dislike kaname being turned into a human, I must say that her sacrifice is appreciated. Her decision is a love proof for kaname, she wanting him to be alive even with the price of her life. And let’s face it, it’s not her first time when she tried to protect kaname with the price of her life. In the previous chapters she shielded kaname with her own body; she was ready to take the strike instead of kaname.

To others the truth might hurt: she choose kaname over a future with zero; she choose death over a future with zero.

Yuuki’s decision to erase zero’s memories I found it reasonable. She wanted to relief his pain, she wanted him to not be a hindrance in her way to save / stop kaname.

The end – in this moment my mind can see three different ends:

1. Kaname is turned by yuuki into a human; isaya will be the new parent – this means she succeeded what she wanted. But with this end I fail to see how the co-existence will be achieved. Kaname, yuuki and zero are keys towards co-existence.

2. Kaname will become the new parent i.e yuuki failing and she will be turned into a human by the substitute isaya. She will start studying again at cross academy, she might meet zero there – as two strangers – she will give him a band-aid when he will be hurt, and probably they will become a couple. But is this end satisfying for zekis? If I would be one, I won’t be glad by it. why? Yuuki will be with zero because she has no memory of kaname, the man she wanted to give her life for. If kaname will be dead and she pb, will she live happily with zero? I think not; she will live an eternity feeling guilty for not achieving what she proposed – saving kaname. Also, this end – yuuki failing – will show us a worthless / useless heroine who from the beginning till the end did nothing. Too many chapters, too much paper was wasted on yuuki; the ecologists should feel offended by it.

3. kaname won’t become the new parent, but he’s not turned into a human either; somehow a solution will be found. In this case, I do not see another ending but yume. But with this yume ending, I want zero to have memories of yuuki. I want him to be able to overcome by himself the pain of losing yuuk and move on; probably to find a new love. If he will be amnesic, means that he won’t have development as a man, as a person; he will always be the same boy from the first arc. And this will be a failure from hino’s part in developing zero's character.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:34 am

aya-chan wrote:Yuuki erasing zero’s memories – while reading this chapter I couldn’t not notice the unique method yuuki used to do it i.e she drank his memories through his blood, also she bit him on a certain spot – the tattoo. This never happened before in the manga. The method kaname used on yuuki in first arc is similar with the method seiren used on those two day class girls in the beginning of the story. And I doubt that the memories of the day class – after it was find out what night class indeed was – were erased with the same method yuuki used. While observing this unique method, I wondered if this method is more efficiently than the rest of them, and if zero will ever remember yuuki if she erased her whole presence from him.

If indeed his memories are completely erased and he won’t ever remember, I wonder what zero’s role is in this arc? Beside being a wall pic in the first five chapters after kaname left and move around yuuki later, and his ass being kicked by kaname he did nothing. He occupied space for nothing.

Kaname being the new parent – I hope this won’t happen and my kaname-sama will be safe, sound and pureblood. But being the new parent does he intend new weapons to be forged? Maybe I am thinking too much, or hino has too many loopholes in her story, but for hunters to use the new weapons, don’t they need to drink kaname’s blood? To create the bond which can allow them to wield the new weapons?

The ritual 10000 years ago was: HW throwing her heart in the furnace and later giving her blood to the humans who became the first hunters, creating a bond which allowed them to wield the anti-vampire weapons. Does kaname intend to have a crowd around the place where the new “furnace” will be? or the real intentions are something else?

To me, becoming a “parent” means that from that metal, new weapons will be created. Personally I do not see another reason to become the “parent”. Now, are too less available anti-vampire weapons. Even if some think that the creation of new ones is pointless, ruining the meaning of co-existence, I beg to differ. Imagine the real world without police. the hunters represent an authority, indispensable to the society. The vampires might learn to accept humans, not seeing them as mere food, but a bad apple might exist as well. The vampire society must be aware that going astray they might be punished.

But of course this is fiction, the author is hino, and if she wants the lakes and rivers to be filled with milk and not water, she can do it. she can create that perfect world where humans and vampires exist peacefully, no bad apple, the hunters not being needed anymore.

Isaya’s role – I think that kaname’s idea for yuuki to be turned into a human is still on, but this time, the one who will fulfill it won’t be kaname, but isaya who will act as a substitute.

But till drama will unfold – kaname throwing his heart, yuuki stopping him - Isaya might change his mind, and he being a substitute means he will become the new parent. probably because he doesn’t wish for his dear friends children to lose their lives. Again, this will lead at those hunters to had drink isaya’s blood to create the bond between them and the weapons, but in the same time hino can create the excuse that they being already hunters means they can wield any anti-vamp weapons – this excuse works for the situation when kaname might be the “parent” as well.

Yuuki sacrificing for kaname – I don’t understand why some think that he words “stop” and “save” have different meaning. In this chapter yuuki understood that no matter what kaname plans he won’t be alive after it. in this case, the verbs “to stop” and “to save” have the same meaning.

If one of your friends will have suicidal intention, you will want to stop him / her.

Yuuki took the ultimate decision i.e to die saving kaname. Despite the fact I dislike kaname being turned into a human, I must say that her sacrifice is appreciated. Her decision is a love proof for kaname, she wanting him to be alive even with the price of her life. And let’s face it, it’s not her first time when she tried to protect kaname with the price of her life. In the previous chapters she shielded kaname with her own body; she was ready to take the strike instead of kaname.

To others the truth might hurt: she choose kaname over a future with zero; she choose death over a future with zero.

Yuuki’s decision to erase zero’s memories I found it reasonable. She wanted to relief his pain, she wanted him to not be a hindrance in her way to save / stop kaname.

The end – in this moment my mind can see three different ends:

1. Kaname is turned by yuuki into a human; isaya will be the new parent – this means she succeeded what she wanted. But with this end I fail to see how the co-existence will be achieved. Kaname, yuuki and zero are keys towards co-existence.

2. Kaname will become the new parent i.e yuuki failing and she will be turned into a human by the substitute isaya. She will start studying again at cross academy, she might meet zero there – as two strangers – she will give him a band-aid when he will be hurt, and probably they will become a couple. But is this end satisfying for zekis? If I would be one, I won’t be glad by it. why? Yuuki will be with zero because she has no memory of kaname, the man she wanted to give her life for. If kaname will be dead and she pb, will she live happily with zero? I think not; she will live an eternity feeling guilty for not achieving what she proposed – saving kaname. Also, this end – yuuki failing – will show us a worthless / useless heroine who from the beginning till the end did nothing. Too many chapters, too much paper was wasted on yuuki; the ecologists should feel offended by it.

3. kaname won’t become the new parent, but he’s not turned into a human either; somehow a solution will be found. In this case, I do not see another ending but yume. But with this yume ending, I want zero to have memories of yuuki. I want him to be able to overcome by himself the pain of losing yuuk and move on; probably to find a new love. If he will be amnesic, means that he won’t have development as a man, as a person; he will always be the same boy from the first arc. And this will be a failure from hino’s part in developing zero's character.

it will be a disaster if zero doesn't remember anything. Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 4 3045962615 agree then what his role served except always losing to kaname everything he loved. Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 4 1098764838
    i guess this vampire knight manga is all about kaname being hero. aha every character looks stupid in front of his intelligence. shy

i can see this in end

zero being all amnesic.
    Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 4 M089

yuuki as human
    Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 4 M164

kaname as ghost
    Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 4 M132
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:42 am

Personally i think that Zero has a role to play at the end; can't see though how his current amnesia is going to affect development. I mean what does it serve?

ok some zekis may hate Kaname and want him to die (as kaname's death seems more significant to them than Zero's happiness) , but i do not hear yumes wishing Zero to remain amnesiac; or having any doubt that soon enough he might restore his memories.

But think it logically...it makes no sense; we all know that Yuuki's excuse for wiping out her memories and therefore and his feelings up to a degree is that she does not want him to suffer and she needs to get away.

Okay but we also know that most likely she won't die; so what is the purpose of this amnesia for the script? how it helps or adds?
    If Yuuki had wanted just to escape she can use the window and her blood drinking butterflies. So? what's the use that Zero's amnesia is adding to the script?

@Aya very nice post, had some ideas but i shall skip it for later to have more time to tell you comments.
    RIchard
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by RIchard Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:36 am

It is not only zeki's that want kaname dead but also neutral people, in most cases from what I have seen the people who want kaname dead wish it for 1 of 2 reasons
    1: Because of all the crimes he has committed, List of some crimes, killing shizuka, killing the council, killing aido's pops, attacking the HA. I didn't add any zero stuff cause so far kaname has just used and manipulated zero which is not a crime, until it is actually proven that he set shizuka free intending for her to kill zero's family I wont count it.
    Kaname has killed a lot of people and killing is a crime no matter how you justify it. It is said in vampire knight that killing a vampire is not a crime, however you have to take that in context with the situation, it was said to a human, we know killing a pb is a crime in the vs cause what happen with zero after shizuka's death, we know randomly killing vampires not listed is a crime in the hs. So killing a vampire isn't a crime if you are human.
    2: Kaname is perfect, he was created to be the perfect noble man and people hate those who are perfect and want them dead, sadly it is human nature. Gladly I am not perfect in any way Razz [Wait is that some thing to be happy about?]
    Belive it or not more people would want him dead for reason 2.
    Reason 3? Umm the hardcore [crazy] zeki fans that want kaname dead so he will stay away from zero's yuki?
    Luckily or sadly they are evened out by the hardcore [crazy] yume fans that want zero dead so he will stay away from kanames yuki.
    I try to avoid those last 2 fan bases cause taking it that seriously, I just don't see how they would be able to enjoy the manga.

I don't want any of them to die, honestly at this point I just want to see kaname give [try to give] zero another voodoo doll. Razz
    Darkfox
    Darkfox
    Human

Post by Darkfox Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:02 pm

Meh I don't like where the story is going.

In my opinion making Yuki human again would be a copout.

Making Kaname human seemes stupid. As we saw with Yuki the spell is not perfect. When Yuki tried to remember her past the spell got messed up, and she started to go crazy. Who's to say that the same thing wouldn't happen to Kaname as well? Also Kaname has a lot of blood on his hands so why does he deserve a second chance?

And of course Zero will get his memories back sooner or later.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:45 pm

aya-chan wrote: Yuuki erasing zero’s memories – while reading this chapter I couldn’t not notice the unique method yuuki used to do it i.e she drank his memories through his blood, also she bit him on a certain spot – the tattoo. This never happened before in the manga.

Good observation aya. This is indeed the first time that we’re seeing this method and if I may add something more… Yuuki seems to have a special ability in “erasing” things, to put it in a wider perspective… and we have seen her absorbing with her touch the bad memories of that still-doll-like child. But now she used a stronger method upon Zero as it seems since it was through blood.
    So I’m very curious to see how this will work on Zero and from a practical aspect as well.
    Spoiler:

Hahaha … don’t be so unfair aya … he sided with the villain Sara … so he did something Razz Razz Razz

Anyway I hardly can believe that Zero won’t ever regain the erased memories. And to be frank I want him to regain them. I have a different mentality (and as I see many other Yumes too) from those insecure Zekis who are praying all along for Kaname’s death Razz … I’m not afraid the competition … but I know why they do Razz Razz

Juliet wrote: ok some zekis may hate Kaname and want him to die (as kaname's death seems more significant to them than Zero's happiness) , but i do not hear yumes wishing Zero to remain amnesiac; or having any doubt that soon enough he might restore his memories.

My point exactly! So who has declared defeat from the locker rooms huh? rofl

Haters gonna hate cuz they love to hate /full stop.

Okay but we also know that most likely she won't die; so what is the purpose of this amnesia for the script? how it helps or adds?

But in Yuuki’s mind there is no turning back and the “no-turning-back” may have multiple contents here... Cool
    So she gives him freedom (liberating AND herself as well in the same time from this attachment) and I do not find now at all irrelevant the convo that they had previously about the blood-thirst issue. Zero was suffering due to his attachment to Yuuki… the tablets or the fresh blood from anyone else wouldn’t be enough for him as long as he had feelings for Yuuki. Cuz we cannot forget that Zero is a vampire and as Yuuki told him she knows pretty well NOW (after she experienced it lol) what is like to be deprived from the blood that you long. And Maria had also pointed out this to Yuuki when she told her about Zero’s thirst and that she couldn’t help him

Thus I want to put another factor here which IMO may have influence Yuuki’s decisions for erasing Zero’s memories of her, but AND to die turning Kaname into human.
    For me here on a deeper layer is also implied the suffering that a vampire has to go through when is losing its mate… when it cannot have the most desired blood. We cannot overlook this parameter since it is underlined many times and in different forms from the author.
    In short:
    - Zero has expressed this absolute desire for >> Yuuki
    - Kaname for >> Yuuki
    - And Yuuki for >> Kaname

Hence if we look the desperation that all of them have expressed due that fact from time to time, we can also detect why the death is so close tied with their decisions.
    Yuuki before reaches to this fatal decision had expressed in a subtly and in a direct way the notion that there is no life for her without Kaname. Some wanted to interpret it as fear to live for eternity alone… BUT Hino again relates this Yuuki’s thought with her desire for Kaname’s blood

Or here >> This is my heartfelt wish

And here

So yes for a vampire this absolute desire for the blood of the one they love makes life unbearable without it! And Yuuki expresses it as well we cannot ignore it!

Thus and she repeated Kaname’s words “That if it is to lose you I prefer death” … note that those words had again as datum that a vampire can quench its thirst with the blood of the one they love.
    Kaname obviously had experienced this tormenting emotion in his life and we saw it more vividly when Yuuki was still a human.

(Just a reference from Takuma who was closer to Kaname during that period >>)
    Spoiler:

Under this light, Kaname’s wording again in this last chapter with Isaya and his wish for Yuuki to be turned into a human again maybe it is not so stupid as I thought at first lol.
    What Kaname perhaps thinking?
    First we do not know exactly what the outcome would be by becoming the new metal. In any case though; he won’t be around in the end. And I always wondered; how he could leave Yuuki behind… what life she would have after his death?! Well seems that the answer in Kaname’s mind which would solve all these problems is a human Yuuki >> she won’t remember him, she won’t remember his death, she won’t suffer from bloodlust.
    And as for her safety? Well in the case that he will be the “parent metal” creating new weapons he has Zero as Yuuki’s guard till her death I suppose.

If so; I cannot stop wondering now; IF and HOW Yuuki’s choice/interference can influence Kaname’s plans. (???) >>
    An amnesiac Zero has no reason to protect neither a human Yuuki…
    Not to mention that a PB Yuuki is a potential enemy for Zero. Thus until he regains his memory he could be a threat for Yuuki under some circumstances. So could be this a parameter that Kaname didn’t consider? Of course Yuuki as a human is running no danger from Zero but since I hardly can imagine that we won’t see any Zero until Yuuki become human again; that is until the end of Kaname’s plan; I wonder if Yuuki has already started messing up with Kaname’s plan. (???)

Anyway… back on Yuuki’s choices… I can detect the same root of Kaname’s choices as well >>
    Zero amnesiac >> free from his bloodlust for Yuuki
    Kaname as human >> among other things; free for his suffering to not have Yuuki.
    Yuuki dead >> she won’t have to live a life without Kaname plus she is ensuring in her desperate mind the “wellbeing” of the two boys.

And just to make it clearer … I do not suggest that the ONLY factor for Yuuki’s choices is the suffering from the blood-thirst of course BUT that it may be ONE out of many factors.

I know that some certain fans want to degrade Yuuki’s decision and nullifying her feelings for Kaname. But the bitter truth for them is that Yuuki AGAIN chooses Kaname even if this choice means death for her >> she chooses death over a life without Kaname! Or she chooses death over a life with Zero!

But when she had to live without Zero even if that would have meant that her thirst wouldn’t be fully quenched (as she thought back then at least) what she said? >> Can I live beside you Kaname for eternity???

The comparison with the present is inevitable lol!
    And IMO Yuuki’s decision to erase the memory of her from Zero is not only liberating for Zero but also signifies her liberation from him as well since she found the strength to do it!

Why? Cuz in this world and not in an imaginary world she BELONGS to Kaname and only death could separate them! She can go on living without Zero but she cannot without Kaname! That’s the power and the beauty of Yume that I’m sure some fans will never admit or see!

aya-chan wrote: The end – in this moment my mind can see three different ends:

Hm… I think that Hino has put out there many possibilities but I find it fishy for an author who loves the surprises to have given us the possible “end(s)” beforehand. >>

But even in this scenario I fail to see how Yuuki can be with Zero? scratch
    Yuuki as a human and Zero as a vampire is impossible. And we still missing a volunteer PB to turn Zero into a human as well, and I hardly can see anyone to taking this task lol!
    So in this scenario there is no Zeki again.

Hence I’ve been thinking … if we can detect all these holes or flaws or contradictions in these given scenarios from Hino; is it possible that she cannot?

Or she follows the path; that it is always darker before dawn?

I dunno… but for me the idea of turning anyone of the main trio into a human automatically signifies failure for the coexistence since it would suggest that the protagonists should be turned into a different nature in order to have a place in this next supposedly brighter day! So; how bright that day could be?

Ergo IMO there is only two scenarios compatible with the main idea of coexistence:
    1. A Zeki by default with Yuuki as PB, Zero as hunter-vampire and Kaname dead as the parent metal.
    2. A Yume with Zero able to move on his life after he regained his memory.

And I think these above scenarios are the ones that Hino has especially tried to exclude as possibilities in these last chapters lol!
    ButterflyWingsx
    ButterflyWingsx
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by ButterflyWingsx Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:28 am

Evil in love wrote:I totally disagree with Butterflywing. As a yume to see you said that is a bit rough for me. There is no hope for yuuki to stop kaname, what she will do is bad for zero to see it. In other word, she is protecting zero but in her way. Since she cant live with him, the only way is to ease his momory about her unlike yori, she kept her memory there because she won't return to her.

She has no choice, zero will follow her everywhere and what she decided is to kill herself, do you think zero want that? I don't think so. Her main goal is to stop kaname more than anything else. She is trying her best to protect everyone. You only think in zero's favor but not also in yuuki's and kaname's. This is about love as well but diffirent kind of love between both men. I had no doubt when she was human that she could easily end up with zero but in reality she is a kuran pureblood. Kaname is a kuran as well as yuuki only here can turn kaname into human (the blood related). They both kaname and yuuki even have the samr thought to protect each other. I believe if she could use her anti weapon (now there is not anti weapon) she would prefere to turn kaname into human, not kill him with her weapon.

Sorry to say this but i read your comments i just found you are baise to zero.. I feel a bit sad for him too but if yuuki didnt do anything to him so she couldnt stop kaname. She chooses to do it freely with her desperated feeling.

I get why Yuuki did it. It's still cruel to Zero.

I didn't forget about Yume just becoz I feel it's unfair to Zero. It wasn't necessary to say I'm Zero bias. I'm not a Zeki, but I love Zero too. I'm not a Yuuki hater either, I'm just a bit disappointed with her lately. I still adore Yuuki and hope that she will be back to her old self again...just right now she's not my most favorite person...And I can't express how happy am I that Kaname walked away from her...She will have to beg Kaname to take her back now.

juliet wrote:@Butterfly

Everyone is looking at Zero's condition from now on and sees a pessimistic value. I think we all understand Yuuki's spirit so i won't go back to that...just few remarks..

As Kara said in one of her posts we did not see the end of Yuuki's actions, so i am a bit conservative that the process shall be completed. Perhaps some memories get erased and others shall not.

But let's look another optimistic scenario...

what was Yuuki to Zero? ok a safety zone, a pillar, and also an emotional weight that kept him behind and made it impossible to bond with another girl. Zero with or without Yuuki's memories (which i believe he shall retrieve before the grand finale) is still a vampire.

Needs blood, needs an attachment, that attachment had been Yuuki but Yuuki was not there and she also does not intend to be. So he was unable to attach to another one and also unable to feed regularly.... di da di...see my point > at this moment Maria may come, aiding Zero and there he is free to feel and love again, not living with past memories but with a present girl that Hino has pinpointed already to be interested in him.

So Yuuki's effort is to liberate him, and also establish that her road is open wide as she searches Kaname...

I know why Yuuki did it, and I know that Yuuki cares deeply for Zero and she thinks this is the only way to ensure that Zero won't get hurt by her decision. But still, I feel it's unfair to Zero. Though, I applaud Yuuki for wanting to die to save Kaname and staying true to her words I just wish she didn't have to scr** Zero over to do it.

And what's the point to have an amnesiac Zero? Perhaps it's to show how strong Zero's bond is to Yuuki? It's been done before Yuuki herself got her memories erased and fell in love with Kaname all over again. So what's the point in having Yuuki erase/attempt to erase Zero's memories of her when he will eventually get them back? She might make things worse for Zero...he might go insane even. I see a lot of fans are happy Zero got his memories erased. Oh sure, Zero needs to gets his memories wipe to prove what? How Zeki will be endgame? o.O

Or maybe erasing Zero's memory is a way to get Kaname and Yuuki talking again. If she faces Kaname with Zero maybe Kaname will just keep running away...until Yuuki faces him alone.

On the LT:

Some things I found very interesting...Kaname basically took himself out of the LT (Zero didn't get a fight for Yuuki's love) Kaname basically said you guys can be together he pushed Yuuki right into Zero's arms..Yuuki kissed Zero and said her feelings for him are real. We all assumed Yuuki has decided to move on to Zero...but then we learned she was planning to sacrifice herself to turn Kaname human. She never planned to be with Zero becoz she already decided she was going to sacrifice herself. So why kiss him? Maybe this is her way of saying goodbye to Zero since she forcefully tried to erase his memories in Ch 88.

It makes sense now what she said in Ch 86: "I cannot live with Zero. I belong to Kaname." Zekis are super happy that Yuuki kissed Zero...but I think this is a plus for Yume especially since Kaname saw them kiss. Why would Hino make Kaname see that? And Kaname walked away without saying a word to Yuuki.

Oh my Kaname, why are you so awesome? Yuuki is going to drastic measures to get Kaname's attention. It must frustrate her that Kaname don't seem to even care who she kisses that's why she was soo desperate, and well, I wish she wouldn't have being forceful with Zero in order to erase his memories...but I get how determined she is to get to Kaname and she is ready to die for him even when he is doing bad things. You don't give your life for a villain...seriously this is the ultimate love sacrifice.

If Yuuki is doing it to save vampires and humans...well Kaname hasn't hurt any humans thus far, lol. And Kaname might get his memories back and still continue with his plan. So why is Yuuki wanting to die for Kaname? Because it's her duty to stop her brother? Well, I can't wait to find out the why...I'm sure Kaname and Yuuki will meet again before Kaname sacrifice himself.

Last edited by ButterflyWingsx on Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:10 am

And what's the point to have an amnesiac Zero? Perhaps it's to show how strong Zero's bond is to Yuuki? It's been done before Yuuki herself got her memories erased and fell in love with Kaname all over again. So what's the point in having Yuuki erase/attempt to erase Zero's memories of her when he will eventually get them back? She might make things worse for Zero...he might go insane even. I see a lot of fans are happy Zero got his memories erased. Oh sure, Zero needs to gets his memories wipe to prove what? How Zeki will be endgame? o.O

Ι am asking the same thing too...I know i shall be heard like a broken record but I was thinking Maria and then Nina's post here added to my initial thoughts also some interesting things...

Zero was suffering due to his attachment to Yuuki… the tablets or the fresh blood from anyone else wouldn’t be enough for him as long as he had feelings for Yuuki. Cuz we cannot forget that Zero is a vampire and as Yuuki told him she knows pretty well NOW (after she experienced it lol) what is like to be deprived from the blood that you long. And Maria had also pointed out this to Yuuki when she told her about Zero’s thirst and that she couldn’t help him

So if Hino let's say wants to direct Zero to Maria and resolve the LT, is this a way that perhaps this shall be achieved? let's say that he gets his memories back but his attachment is no longer Yuuki but another vampire, Maria, could that mean that he can move forward?

Long shot here, but i do not hear and any other suggestions about Zero's memories; what does it add to the script? how that shall change or influence him? it could be for the worst but why not also for the better?

So why is Yuuki wanting to die for Kaname? Because it's her duty to stop her brother? Well, I can't wait to find out the why...

When she told him to pierce her with his blade and kill her since he promised that only death shall break them apart, was that about stoping him? if she was dead how would she stop him?

Well obviously not...it's not a question this.

She never planned to be with Zero becoz she already decided she was going to sacrifice herself. So why kiss him? Maybe this is her way of saying goodbye to Zero since she forcefully tried to erase his memories in Ch 88.

She had said her byes to Yori, yes, she had said that this shall be the last journey > it depends how she expressed that feelings, now it sounds more like she had guilts because she knew what she shall be needed to do in the continuation and yes she never intended to hurt him or make him suffer or manipulate his memories, instead she had good feelings to cherish and protect him for all these. ever since the day she met him BUT SHE...

has another destiny to follow; it's still her choice. She made that clear to Zero and now she said her goodbyes and moves on.

This does not mean that Zeki can not happen at the end but still Hino decided NOT to develop it in a romantic way. Where is the after- kiss sensation? where is the effect? they share their thoughts about an IF universe, exactly as it does not concern them at all.

Again if Hino wants to develop Zeki and be persuasive she can not waste such a chance to show the emotional impact of a kiss at a crucial time in the script. So i do not understand.

Could that be a trick for Kaname that Yuuki pulls? and in a way uses Zero? such coincidence...at that time so that Kaname can walk away and almost say "with my blessings". Where is the trap? things are missing here.

@Richard I know, LOL, you are right, but the ones that do not see and the necessity of Kaname's acts during the first arc, it's obvious that they do not understand the script at all...there is obvious that if Kaname let Shizuka, Rido, Ichiou and the council to have it their way, all would be finished. So at least for the first excuse this is not a good excuse. Now the second one, we are still waiting...but overall hate demonstrations, i also found them by far exaggerated, fanatism is not appreciated for neither fandoms. But I have seen cases where even Rido is sympathetic or Shizuka and even Sara....but Kaname has to die...pure hypocrisy only blesses the yume court. Is he this dangerous? Had no idea, thanks for letting me know...

Still i laugh at these, the best is to share our feelings and ideas and enjoy it as it is...yume...yume...zeki...zeki...i do not get why it's so heavy to accept that the best is a free choice that Yuuki should take on her own. That would add great points to the winner after all...

Last edited by juliet on Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:21 am

It's possible to get a false Zeki end yet . Because a weird thing happened at chapter 88 . Yuuki has to do nothing if she wanted to choose Zero . If she chosen Zero , there was no need to erase Zero's memories . Because Yuuki is dumb , but not so much that she couldn't understand what Kaname was trying to pull . Kaname already tried as much as possible to make Yuuki hate him . Pushing her to Zero as a way for her to be protected . Kaname treated her as badly as he could . Kaname ignoring Zeki kiss was the most obvious tip Yuuki could get about Kaname letting her free to choose Zero . That he won't interfere anymore between Zero and her . Also Yuuki during the scene when Kaname said he will success HW , her little brain has to understand he intended to be the new source for anti - vampire weapons. So if Yuuki recognized she loved Zero as a man and more than Kaname . She could be guilt - free if she recognizes this was her last time to chose Zero without any repercution . As Kaname already let her free to be with Zero . Kaname was going to pay for his sins by saving humans from vampires' terror . The easiest road for Yuuki would had being just to tell Zero she is his and to let Kaname die .

But what really happened ? After Yuuki noticed Kaname was going to die for making new anti - vampire weapons . She decided to save / stop him by sacrificing herself instead . This was her choice during chapter 87 . She wanted to see the extend of her feelings for Zero to decide if she could let him go more easy than Kaname . So she kissed Zero . She did notice he was important for her . But she thought her need to save Kaname was stronger than any feeling she had for Zero . So she chose to erase Zero's memories . As he was the most strong obstacle to prevent her to save Kaname . If Zero remembers his love for " human Yuuki " . He would stop Yuuki from sacrificing herself .

Another thing is if Yuuki decided to see Kaanme as her "brother "only and Zero as her lover . Yuuki probably never chosen to sacrifice herself for Kaname . As I doubt her "sibling love "would be stronger than her "romantic love "for Kaname to make a crazy choice as to die to save a loved one . Specially after Yuuki understanding if she was to be Kaname's equal . She can't see him as "brother "but as her partner or mate .

About the erasing memoriers spell done by Yuuki to Zero .

I have my doubts here . But for what I understand how the usual spell to erase memories works . The one which both vampires and hunters use . It apparently put the memories to the uncoincious part of the brain . Sort of making memories sleep inside the victim of the spell . If this is correct , a strong willed person could retrieve these memories if he / she wanted or if the spell is broken .

But in Yuuki's case , the spell appears to work different . She actually drains the memories from the victim . If this is the case , once the memories are took by her . They can't be returned no matter how strong -willed the victim is . As they are already gone .

I can't discart there is a way to get those memories back . But in this scenario , probably Yuuki is the one who has to return those memories to the original owner . For example by making the victim drinks from her blood .

I'm not sure if for the remainder of the story Zero regaining his memories is important or not . I suppose it depends of the intended end and how long is the remainding plot . For example for a Zeki end the type of "we will met in another life ", there is no need for Zero to regain any memory of Yuuki . But for other endings maybe .

A thing I did like to see is if Zero is going to fall to Level E or if Hino forgots this isssue . Because there are the right conditions to happen . Zero already lost control for several seconds in the past . Zero has being sleep - deprived . Zero has being blood deprived . Even when he drank from Sara blood wasn't enought for him . Apparently Kaname removed most of his blood inside Zero during their fight . Now Yuuki drank blood from Zero . But we don't know if when she drank to remove from Zero her past memories of her . She did so by drinking her own blood inside Zero's . If this conditions are met . Zero could have lost a lot of what was keeping sane . Losing part of the guardians who keep his Level E on check . And the last part could be that when at last everybody get reunited for Kaname's intended sacrifice . As Kaname needs witness for his last actions . With Zero as one vital one . As he will be the next Hunter's Association President . And hunters need to know where is the new furnace to make their weapons . At the time Kaname reveals what really happened during the Zero / Shizuka incident . This could be the detonant of Zero losing control and becomimg Level E .

Here is I presume someone has to save Zero . Yuuki has to sacrifice for him . Or A third person does . ( Cross ?? ) Or Maria give him some blood from Shizuka she keep somewhere . Or some crazy stuff .

Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical

Post by Knightmare Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:10 am

mariangie wrote:It's possible to get a false Zeki end yet . Because a weird thing happened at chapter 88 . Yuuki has to do nothing if she wanted to choose Zero . If she chosen Zero , there was no need to erase Zero's memories .
    Because Yuuki is dumb , but not so much that she couldn't understand what Kaname was trying to pull . Kaname already tried as much as possible to make Yuuki hate him . Pushing her to Zero as a way for her to be protected . Kaname treated her as badly as he could . Kaname ignoring Zeki kiss was the most obvious tip Yuuki could get about Kaname letting her free to choose Zero . That he won't interfere anymore between Zero and her .
    kaname was not the one stopping yuuki and zero being together, zero and yuuki are. they both see themselves as incompatible and everyone believes this, as kaito reminded them when they were leaving. they are still not over this.

Also Yuuki during the scene when Kaname said he will success HW , her little brain has to understand he intended to be the new source for anti - vampire weapons.
    So if Yuuki recognized she loved Zero as a man and more than Kaname . She could be guilt - free if she recognizes this was her last time to chose Zero without any repercution . As Kaname already let her free to be with Zero . Kaname was going to pay for his sins by saving humans from vampires' terror . The easiest road for Yuuki would had being just to tell Zero she is his and to let Kaname die .
    youre also overlooking that is yuuki doing her duty. yuuki agreed to look after vampires and uphold the contract that kaname made. she vowed to stop kaname, several times. her statement on doing this, is to stop kaname. this is all about stopping him, she can't kill him. she obviously doesn't support what he's doing. she doesn't see the "good" in what he's doing or she would sacrifice herself in his spot, as the ancestress did rather than making him helpless.

and she made her decision before going with zero. her kiss confirmed, that contrary to zero's suggestion that their feelings are manipulated, is that no, her feelings are real. all we saw her thinking about, was the kiss, not realising that her need to save kaname is greater than her love for zero. this wasnt a debate about choices, yuuki had already made her decision.

yuuki hasn't until now, known what kaname intends to do, but she has known that she intends to stop him and even now, knowing what he intends to do, she hasnt changed that wording.

Another thing is if Yuuki decided to see Kaanme as her "brother "only and Zero as her lover . Yuuki probably never chosen to sacrifice herself for Kaname . As I doubt her "sibling love "would be stronger than her "romantic love "for Kaname to make a crazy choice as to die to save a loved one . Specially after Yuuki understanding if she was to be Kaname's equal . She can't see him as "brother "but as her partner or mate .
    yuuki imagined kaname as her brother in her daydreams, not her boyfriend. yuuki knows that she is not really related to him, only that stopped her from continuing to call him brother.

sacrifice comes in all forms, yuuki sacrificed zero's love and memories of her, to give him peace. shizuka refused to turn ichiru into a vampire, to keep him from being her slave.

and familial sacrifice is not unknown to us, as her mother chose to sacrifice herself for yuuki over staying by her true love's side. however, yuuki's reiterated purpose is to stop kaname.

im sure yuuki isnt naive enough to think that this is kanames final plan. he wouldnt need zero, he wouldnt have shed all the blood he did, and he wouldnt have comitted some great sin and killed aidos father just to sacrifice himself to become the new weapons. yuuki doesnt trust kaname, she would never believe that was all there was to it even if she cant really figure him out.

there is most definitely another goal he intends to fulfil with his sacrifice. which most probably leads to the deaths of all the purebloods while yuuki becomes human.

About the erasing memoriers spell done by Yuuki to Zero .

I have my doubts here . But for what I understand how the usual spell to erase memories works . The one which both vampires and hunters use . It apparently put the memories to the uncoincious part of the brain . Sort of making memories sleep inside the victim of the spell . If this is correct , a strong willed person could retrieve these memories if he / she wanted or if the spell is broken .

But in Yuuki's case , the spell appears to work different . She actually drains the memories from the victim . If this is the case , once the memories are took by her . They can't be returned no matter how strong -willed the victim is . As they are already gone .

i don't actually think the story is going to get that technical to make some kind of distinction how yuuki did the spell. really for the story it doesn't matter.

for the reader to understand there is a difference as to how yuuki did it, we must witness zero trying to access those memories, this action leads to Zero recalling his memories. there is no time to waste on zero *trying* to regain his memories if he doesn't get them back, let alone showing us "why" when we don't really understand the mechanics of the magic vampires have.

if zero gets back his memories, there is no point in showing that yuuki did it any differently. if we had a lot of story to go, you could pad the latter out only to show how special yuuki is. hino often skips explanations, good reason for this is because story logic often fails and/or conflicts when put under scrutiny.

i think the actual reason for the "sucking" out visual was to show specifically what yuuki was wiping and none of the other memory wipes have been as significant as this one.

also someone said that the class pres getting his memories back of ruka was proof a human can and foreshadowing for zero, because he's a very unimportant character.
    RIchard
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by RIchard Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:51 am

I seem to remember a bit back certain people making a real big deal about the use of a word meaning like/love instead of a word meaning only love being used, however right now they are saying a word means stop/save when the word it's self only means stop. So what is the deference in these 2 cases? Why can this word mean some thing it doesn't actually mean and yet the old one cant mean some thing it does mean?

I still stand by yuki not knowing that kaname plans [It implys she doesn't when zeros asks her if she is curious about what kaname and isaya talked about] on being the new parent and right now I am even doubting if he intends to, this might just be some thing hino through in the throw us off as she often does.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:21 pm

a little new year gift from hino i guess.

Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 4 Tumblr_mdurjgU3071rotcpso1_400Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 4 600208_441122609282970_1942782453_n

looks like kaname is servant of yuuki here. rofl
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:32 pm

lucykaede wrote:a little new year gift from hino i guess.

Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 4 Tumblr_mdurjgU3071rotcpso1_400Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 4 600208_441122609282970_1942782453_n

rofl rofl rofl but this is not Kaname dear.....who is he? rofl rofl
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:36 pm

juliet wrote:

oh so who is he?he can't be zero because his hair color is brown in colored photograph.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:38 pm

lucykaede wrote:
    juliet wrote:

oh so who is he?he can't be zero because his hair color is brown in colored photograph.

Oh i won't tell...i won't tell...LOL
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:39 pm

juliet wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:
    juliet wrote:

Oh i won't tell...i won't tell...LOL

Vampire Knight 88 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 4 148158_457617724273402_1470208949_n

son of yuuki and zero? scratch
    now we know how son of yuuki and zero would look like.he indeed is kawaii. Very Happy
    RIchard
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by RIchard Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:21 pm

Don't take this wrong but he looks more like the son of zero and kaname to me, I just don't see yuki in him when I look at him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:03 pm