Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. Bar_left59%Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. Bar_left27%Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. Bar_left15%Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+19
aya-chan
andy-san
Shoujo-Zo18
Evil in love
Yuukieee
rosaever
Persia
norngpinky
SassyKnight
juliet
stuffs
witlessfool
vampireknight21
Lizette
mariangie
Knightmare
Shiki10
Youweremysafeplace*
nina
23 posters

Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION.

nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. Dropsoa

Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. Empty Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION.

Post by nina Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:48 am

Here the raws>>

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1469027426

All the credits to the Chinese team for their hard work every month!

First translation direct LINK

And its been posted here as well >>
    https://vampireknight.all-up.com/t1179p10-vampire-knight-81-full-raws

Last edited by nina on Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Youweremysafeplace*
    Youweremysafeplace*
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Always :D

Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. Empty Re: Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION.

Post by Youweremysafeplace* Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:14 am

Thank you so much !!! cheers
    But I have no idea what to say..This chapter was unbelievable.
    I think my heart just exploded. I need translations... Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. 3476048923
    Shiki10
    Human

Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. Empty Re: Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION.

Post by Shiki10 Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:46 am

I don't even know what to say about this chapter, but wtf! I think Hino just threw us all for a loop.

I will admit it. Totally lost here and my predictions certainly aren't looking good for this manga's ending right now.

Yuuki fighting Kaname. Zero shooting Yuuki. Zero biting Sara...whoa, whoa, whoa. Too much to take in.

Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical

Post by Knightmare Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:16 am

at first i was like, holy crap! don't make me hate you zero.

but then i calmed down and realised it was an illusion of zero shooting yuuki. haha, i was right about the culprit being ruka. ruka casts an illusion on yuuki, i wonder if thats yuuki's secret fear or something.

holy crap, kaname at the hunter hq, so is sara and zero and the hunters. what's gonna happen next. zero looks like he bites sara for information.

also, last panel of zero. he looks terrible.
    Shiki10
    Human

Post by Shiki10 Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:27 am

Knightmare wrote:at first i was like, holy crap! don't make me hate you zero.

but then i calmed down and realised it was an illusion of zero shooting yuuki. haha, i was right about the culprit being ruka. ruka casts an illusion on yuuki, i wonder if thats yuuki's secret fear or something.

holy crap, kaname at the hunter hq, so is sara and zero and the hunters. what's gonna happen next. zero looks like he bites sara for information.

also, last panel of zero. he looks terrible.

Thank you so much that information. Thank GOD Zero did not shoot Yuuki. THANK GOD!

It would have been the most bipolar thing ever. Zero has been doing nothing but helping Yuuki and listening to her lately. Heck, he just hugged her. I seriously almost had a heart attack!

He may bite Sara for strength as well. After all, Kaname is coming. Yes, I agree that Zero looks terrible. He looks very angry. This is about to be a good fight.
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:30 am

No , Zero bites Sara because she offered her blood for lending her power to him for his revenge and to get rid of Kaname who is harmful to her.

Remember she was offering Zero her blood since chapter 58 . Now Zero accepted .

Good detective work Knightmare to discover Ruka was the one behind Zero " shooting " Yuuki. Ruka did the illusion part to stop the fight between Yuuki and Kaname .

As Zero is definitive at Sara's side for now . Could be thinking to show the rest of hunters he turned rogue with him biting Sara in front of them ? Zero now is not going to obey the original orders from hunters to not hunt / kill Kaname . Zero is more determined to get his revenge against Kaname than his own safety .

Shiki10
    Human

Post by Shiki10 Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:58 am

mariangie wrote:No , Zero bites Sara because she offered her blood for lending her power to him for his revenge and to get rid of Kaname who is harmful to her.

Remember she was offering Zero her blood since chapter 58 . Now Zero accepted .

Good detective work Knightmare to discover Ruka was the one behind Zero " shooting " Yuuki. Ruka did the illusion part to stop the fight between Yuuki and Kaname .

As Zero is definitive at Sara's side for now . Could be thinking to show the rest of hunters he turned rogue with him biting Sara in front of them ? Zero now is not going to obey the original orders from hunters to not hunt / kill Kaname . Zero is more determined to get his revenge against Kaname than his own safety .

Zero is also listening to Yuuki, and she told him to protect Sara from Kaname. Yuuki is also now on Sara's side.

I don't necessarily think Zero biting Sara was an act of defiance against the hunters; I simply think Zero has no choice but to bite her. Kaname is at the HA door, and he is so powerful. He will kill them all unless Zero can stop him. Zero is going to need all the help that he can get with this one.
    Lizette
    Lizette
    Human

Post by Lizette Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:28 am

This is soooo depressing!i thought that this chapterwas going to be an early birthday present for me, since it came out the day before my B-day,but..!

whaaa! this is so confusing! i mean i love zero, but WUT THE HELL is he DOING!
    this is wayy to confusing! im nit sure what hino-sensei is thinking, but i hope she clears this up fast!!!
    <:~
    vampireknight21
    Human

Post by vampireknight21 Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:42 am

ah the next chapter will be interesting..
    do you think the manga will end soon?
    witlessfool
    witlessfool
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by witlessfool Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:51 am

I don't have the time to translate everything right now (I'll be semi-free later on in the evening, i.e. in about 6hrs time) but to all the zeki-fans, relax - Zero didn't shoot Yuuki. It was an illusion created by Ruka (hence why there was a picture of her sad face right before Zero shot Yuuki). Later on in the chapter, as Kaname, Ruka and Kain was walking, Ruka expressed regret in showing Yuuki that illusion even though she knew it was to stop her, but Kaname expressed thanks to her for doing so.

Anyway, I'm off. Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. 3134848676 I'll be back in 6hrs time to provide a more detailed translation (that's if LJ people haven't done so by then).

brb

Witless Fool
    stuffs
    stuffs
    Human

Post by stuffs Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:06 am

i read the summary of it and once you match it up OMG WTH is going on here. this freakin thing is getting really confusing. like kaname and yuki fighting than and illusion made by Ruka just get along with the freaking thing but the most weird part is when zero drinks sara's blood Shocked
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:24 am

witlessfool wrote:I don't have the time to translate everything right now (I'll be semi-free later on in the evening, i.e. in about 6hrs time) but to all the zeki-fans, relax - Zero didn't shoot Yuuki. It was an illusion created by Ruka (hence why there was a picture of her sad face right before Zero shot Yuuki). Later on in the chapter, as Kaname, Ruka and Kain was walking, Ruka expressed regret in showing Yuuki that illusion even though she knew it was to stop her, but Kaname expressed thanks to her for doing so.

Anyway, I'm off. Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. 3134848676 I'll be back in 6hrs time to provide a more detailed translation (that's if LJ people haven't done so by then).

brb

Witless Fool

thank you Witless...

they are a lot of thing going on and and the plot just seems so affraid .... or twisted.... Twisted Evil
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by mariangie Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:36 am

Summary from Kat ( from Chinese translation ) :

Vampire Knight [Chapter 81]
    Thursday, March 22, 2012

[Free Talk: I did this in a rush for I have to go to work. I’ll put up the pictures tonight.]

Zero is thinking that Ichiou and that Yuuki girl perished on the same day, and the one he kissed is just the remains of that girl. And even if he believes that she will go with Kaname, how come he has hope, and how come the remains of that girl would look at him with the same eyes before. And yet, gradually becoming cold Ichiru, didn’t. Why is it them, [whom Kaname decided to mess up with.] So, Zero agrees to hide Sara in the Association, and Sara will assist him in fulfilling his wish. Sara asks Takuma if he is coming. Takuma says that he is. Senri tries to stop him by saying that isn’t something he’ll do. Takuma smiles and says that this is something he’ll do. Just when Senri is going to emote about the Takuma he knows, Rima arrives and asks Senri what he is doing. When she is reprimanding Takuma to stop while he’s ahead..Sara and others are already gone. Senri runs to chase after his beloved Takuma. While Hanabusa and Maria look on, Hanadagi’s servant is suppressed by Kaito. Kaito tells her that even if he knows that she wants revenge but she can’t cause a ruckus there. He says that the opponent is a pureblood and she’ll just die. Hanadagi’s servant tries to kick him and say that it doesn’t matter. Hanadagi’s servant exclaims what the hunters are doing, and could it be that they’ve assigned weapons[?] to kill purebloods but let Sara do as she pleases. [<- not sure on this part] Kaito didn’t refute it. Hanabusa says that even so, she cannot cause a ruckus in their dorm or else, he’ll restrain her using ice.

Facing Kaname, Yuuki says that she is in a bad mood for even if they are in this kind of situation, Kaname is quite calm. Kaname says that he was the one who abandoned her and he is an awful guy. Yuuki says that she hasn’t given up yet, and does he remember, that if he wants to abandon her, he ought to use his hands to kill her. Or, perhaps, she should go kill him. Kaname says that he remembers and that is precisely why he gave ‘Artemis’ back to her, for her to slaughter vampires and become a weapon. Jumping to attack Kaname, Yuuki exclaims that is right, using this weapon, she’ll take away his regeneration ability and ability to move. Kaname blocks her Artemis with his sword. Yuuki exclaims that she won’t let him do as he pleases anymore. Kaname says that it is perplexing. Yuuki says then, just like on that day, pierce her heart with this sword. Kaname swings the scythe off. She swings her scythe again at him, but Kaname evades. Yuuki says that one day if it is her turn, it won’t be with such half-hearted feelings. With a bleeding wound on her face, Yuuki exclaims, ‘Right now..!” Before she can swing the scythe, Kaname tenderly touches her wound. After an exchange of loving expression, Yuuki swings back her scythe, ready to attack again. Kaname tells her that within her consciousness soaked in blood, answer her own questions. She is waving around that weapon and yet, she doesn’t know. “Killing Purebloods is ‘Her’ wish.” Kaname poses with his weapon while getting ready to attack. Just as Yuuki jumps and swings down Artemis on Kaname, Yuuki wonders if he is referring to that female ancestor. Kaname says to let go of him and regard [him?] as a lunatic. Then, Yuuki strikes nothing but the ground. She looks around and wonders where she is for she only sees emptiness. Then, standing behind her, ‘Zero’ points his Blood Rose on her head. He says something about letting him settle with that field guy[?], and why until now, she hasn’t given up on him. Yuuki turns around and thinks that it is an illusion [courtesy of Ruka]. Then, ‘Zero’ shoots Yuuki on the head, and asks her why she won’t give up. Bleeding Yuuki mutters that Zero won’t criticize her like that. Yuuki realizes that this is an illusion that Ruka made her see and Zero is currently with Sara.

At the Association, Hanadagi’s servant is screaming to let her go for she wants her revenge against this woman. Sara and others just look at her. Taking her away, Kaito tells her to calm down for she isn’t that woman’s opponent. Yagari asks Zero what he is planning to let Sara hide there, and has he gone mad. And could it be that he hasn’t heard of the rumors. Kaien arrives and asks what’s happening. Zero says that regardless of integrity, purebloods don’t need to exist so they should just let Sara and Kaname kill each other. Kaien exclaims if this is a bad joke and is everyone serious about this. As a hunter with conscience, don’t they feel ashamed by this. Sara asks them what they plan to do, are they going to watch her die and not save her, there is still time. From the streets, a spider watches Kaname and others walking. Ruka says that she wants to stop the two of them but she let Yuuki-sama saw a cruel illusion. Licking the blood from his fingers, Kaname says no. “I’m very grateful to you..” They are now in front of the Association’s gate. Then, Zero tells the others that those who don’t want to see something uncomfortable should leave. To everyone’s shock, Zero bites Sara’s neck and rocks her blood. Sara says that is right, this is the help for his revenge. Exterminate Kaname Kuran who is endangering her, the guy who stole his [Zero’s] everything. Touching the door, Kaname mutters that he can’t stand it, giving Zero that nasty blood. Looking at the door, Zero mutters, ‘annihilate’..

Apparently, those previews didn’t do justice to this chapter. I’m actually quite excited. So, the next chapter, we will have a Kaname vs Zero fight. Are they all just going to watch? Will there be some casualties from the bystanders? It seems that the Association is doomed. Their supposedly true head just drank a pureblood vampire right in front of them. Kaien is also opposing the ‘kill all pureblood’ thing, but then, it is inevitable since his ‘daughter’ is a pureblood and he has a good friend who is a pureblood. So, it will be up to Kaito and Yagari to keep the Association intact. I also like the ‘standing by your man’ scenes in this chapter. Rima ‘saved’ Senri in the nick of time. Whatever her real intention is, Ruka helped Kaname a lot there. They got rid of Yuuki without hurting her though I’m not sure if there will be some psychological problems later on after going through that. I’ve realized that during the fight between Kaname and Kaien, could it be that Ruka is using her powers on Kaien to make him think that chibi vampire is Kaname? Anyway, I’m glad that Kaname is indeed doing this for his whatever-relationship female ancestor, and Ruka is far more useful to Yuuki. He made a right choice to let her stay wit him, and ‘dump’ Yuuki. ^^ Most of the fights between Kaname had ended in a stalemate so I wonder if Kaname and Zero will also end up like that. Maybe Kaname can find a way of just getting rid of only Sara and leave. It would be nice though if Hanadagi’s servant can also have a piece of action. Oh, since the fight will be in the Association, will the Hunters learn that it was Kaname who made their weapons? Fufu..I can’t wait to see their reactions, if that happens. Scans by玖玖爱枢♀汉化. Thanks MaryMar for the info that this is out. ^^

http://tatsukida.pitas.com/
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneVampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:58 am

OK ZeKi is ON A ROLE!! HAHA Love the YuMe fight heheheheheh Very Happy
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by mariangie Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:02 am

Translation from Senbyafanatic from Chinese scans :

senbyafanatic (senbyafanatic) wrote in vampire_knight,
    2012-03-22 15:30:00

Night 81 English Translation

This is NOT a direct Japanese-English Translation!

Night 81 Those who carry her weapon

Page 1
    What he saw leaving him, are several corpses…

Page 2

Zero (thinking) She died, the same day Ichiru did. What I kissed that day was her dead body. It was nothing more than my farewell to the dead.

Page 3 (all dialogues in this page are flashbacks)

Zero (to Kaname): I used to believe that you’d stay by her side forever.

Yuuki: Because I’m not worried for Zero.

Zero (thinking) Why do I still have hope? Why would she who is dead to me still look at me the way she used to… while Ichiru never let me see his eyes again (cont’d on the next page)

Page 4

Zero (thinking, cont’d from the previous page) as his body gradually turned cold. (thinking back to when he questioned Kaname) Why us? (to Sara) As you wish, I’ll hide you in the association.

Sara: Then I’ll help you with your wish as I promised.

Page 5

Sara: You’ll come along as well, aren’t you, Takuma?

Takuma: Yes…

Shiki: Stop it, Ichijou. This is not like something you’d do.

Takuma: Shiki…

Page 6

Takuma: This is exactly something I’d do.

Shiki: What is this…the Ichijou I know would…

Page 7

Rima: Shiki, what do you think you are doing?!

Shiki: Rima.

Rima: And you too, Ichijou, don’t go too far…

Page 8

Shiki: Ichijou!

Hanadagi’s servant: Let go of me!

Kaido: No way~ I understand how much you want to avenge your master, but we’ll be in trouble if we let vampires wreak havoc in the academy.

Page 9

Kaido: Besides, you’ll only die in vain when your opponent is a pureblood.

Hanadagi’s servant: It doesn’t matter!

Kaido: Uahahah!

Hanadagi’s servant: Come to think about it, what on earth are you hunters doing…

Page 10

Hanadagi’s servant: You are endowed with weapons that can even kill purebloods, but you let Sara Shirabuki do whatever she wants!

Kaido: Ahah…can’t argue with you on this one…

Aidou: Anyway, don’t do anything that causes trouble for our dorm president, otherwise I’ll have to trap you with my ice.

Page 12

Yuuki: It annoys me…how steady your heartbeat is even under such a circumstance.

Page 13

Kaname: I’m the one to have abandoned you…because I’m a bad man…

Yuuki: I have not given up yet! Do you still remember what you said in front of the room with the coffin, that you’d rather kill me with your own hands, or I kill you with mine, if you were going to let me go?

Kaname: I do remember.

Page 14

Kaname: And that’s why I returned Artemis to you, one of the weapons that are forged to massacre vampires.

Yuuki: Yes, with this weapon, I can take away your ability to regenerate and decrease the amount of time you can move around…

Page 15

Yuuki: I won’t let you do whatever you want anymore, even if it means I’ll have to cut you open.

Kaname: …Then you put me in a difficult place…

Yuuki: If that’s the case, you can pierce my heart with that sword, just as you said that day…

Page 16

Yuuki: If there comes a day when I have to kill you, then don’t harbor any feelings for me….Now…!

Page 18

Kaname: I’ll answer your question before your consciousness sinks into a pool of blood. You are wielding this weapon, and yet you still don’t understand?

Page 19

Kaname: It was HER wish to kill purebloods.

Yuuki (thinking) Her? As in that ancestor woman?

Page 20

Kanme: Just give up on me, as if I were crazy.

Page 21

Yuuki: Eh…? This is …

Page 22

Zero: The person who drove me to what I am today, why are you still not giving up on him?

Yuuki (thinking) A hallucination?

Page 23

Zero: Why won’t you give up on him?

Yuuki: The really Zero would never accuse me like this… (thinking) This is a hallucination that Ruka made me see… While I’m seeing this, Kaname is heading towards where Sara is.

Page 24

Hanadagi’s servant: Let go of me! Let me take my revenge on that woman!

Kaido: If you struggle any more, you’ll trigger the handcuffs. Calm down, she’s not someone you can take on.

Page 25

Kaien: What is Zero trying to do?

Yagari: Hiding this pureblood woman from Kaname Kuran, this is crazy. Haven’t you heard about the recent rumors?

Kaien: What rumors?

Yagari: That purebloods don’t need to exist, despite their differences in personality. So it’ll be better to let Sara Shirabuki and Kaname Kuran kill each other. In this case…

Page 26

Kaien: What a malicious joke… Is everyone serious about this? As hunters with a conscience, do you feel no shame?

Sara: Now that I’m here, what do you plan to do? There is still time, if you want to leave me to die.

Page 27

Ruka: Although what I did was to stop you two, I still let Yuuki-sama see a very cruel hallucination.

Kaname: Not at all…I’m grateful for what you did.

Page 28

Zero: Anyone who doesn’t want to see unpleasant stuff, get out of here.

Page 29

Sara: Yes…I will help you with your revenge, bring destruction to Kaname Kuran, who endangers my life… (cont’d on the next page)

Page 30

Sara (cont’d from the previous page)…and kill that man who took everything away from you…

Kaname: What a thing you are doing…offering Zero that tainted blood…

http://vampire-knight.livejournal.com/989422.html#t7057134
    norngpinky
    norngpinky
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by norngpinky Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:47 am

Oh my, this is such an intense chapter. I feel like my heart is breaking reading it. I wonder how this is going to play out :<
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:46 pm

Thank you mariangie for posting the translation cheers and a bunch of thanks to senbyafanatic Very Happy

Well the surprise that I was talking about it is verified! bounce This Yume scene was EPIC … go Yuuki! Not even the “till the death do us part” doesn’t suit in her case … she wants to die from Kaname’s hands if he is to leave her … tragic but so passionate. Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. 3530524148

Since long time ago I thought that Hino will make Yuuki to prove these lines that it wasn’t just words … she’ll prove her undying love for Kaname with actions.

Yuuki: I have not given up yet! Do you still remember what you said in front of the room with the coffin, that you’d rather kill me with your own hands, or I kill you with mine, if you were going to let me go?

Yuuki: If that’s the case, you can pierce my heart with that sword, just as you said that day…

I guess these portions are answering on the question IF Yuuki’s feelings for Kaname had changed after the previous chapter … Razz

Even though I’ve always wished to see Kaname “rejecting” her and being on the floors for him Twisted Evil cuz all this time she treated his love as given … now seeing her suffering and also the pain in Kaname’s eyes when he gently wiped the blood of her cheek, my heart broke *sniff*

Said that … I'm snapping out of my fangilring mode Razz cuz except from Yuuki the two boys need help … their paths are so destructive pale pale pale … Zero is drinking from Sara and in front of the hunters affraid to gain power (I suppose) in order to kill Kaname and Kaname is heading in full speed at the HA … My God what he’s thinking??? affraid

Zero seems to drowning in a pool of hate (his thoughts at the beginning showing a disturbed mind) which making him to go to such extremes as to drink from Sara. Even though I was sure that he’ll drink from her I also thought that she somehow will manipulate him to do so … now seems that it was his choice without further manipulation … he decides that his hate for Kaname is bigger than anything?
    I do not know if Hino is preparing any twist here but as the things seems now he has become Sara’s white knight for his own reasons ofc. Hope he is having something else in mind leaving Sara to believe that he’ll help her otherwise he is turning to be the “antagonist” even if this will be temporarily.

On the other hand my hunch that behind Kaname’s decision to kill PBs is something bigger is reinforced from this chapter. Even if he served to Yuuki the explanation that he is fulfilling HW’s wish still he (or Hino) has to explain why he didn’t do it in the past when he was alone and decided to go into slumber instead, while now that he has Yuuki’s love is sacrificing everything?
    I suppose the scene at the mausoleum where he was hugging Yuuki with so much love plus his nightmare weren’t for decoration from Hino.
    His excuse simply doesn’t fly and since Hino has put Yuuki realizing that she is the root for Kaname’s doings I’m expecting that Yuuki will found out the truth despite Kaname’s efforts to seal it.

And what Kaname saying in the end of the chapter??? >>

Kaname: What a thing you are doing…offering Zero that tainted blood…

Is he concerned about Zero???? Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. 2555855207 (that line could be satisfying for Kanaro fans rofl ... is there still hope for a yaoi ending?? affraid rofl )

Another thing that baffled me is how a noble vampire like Ruka had such power over a PB as Yuuki??? Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. 2154643180 This seems to me contradictory … Plus that Kaname could easily fled away and avoid Yuuki? Anyway I’ll stop complaining cuz the scene it was more than satisfying for my Yume heart <3

I hope Yuuki –since has realized that she is in an hallucination – that soon enough will snap out of it and rush at the HA. Maybe Aido and Maria will find and assist her??? scratch

In the meantime … where is Takuma? Sara was alone with Zero at the HA. Could be that Shiki and Rima managed to keep Takuma? confused

Oh yes … and Hanadagi’s guard and Kaito seemed the most grounded characters in this chapter … what a kick was that in Kaito’s face?!!! Haha … poor guy
    witlessfool
    witlessfool
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by witlessfool Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:07 pm

Ah well, translations are already up, there's no need for me anymore. Thanks to everyone who provided the translation and summary cheers

Is he concerned about Zero????

Maybe, I think Sara is up to no good and maybe, her blood is actually going to do more harm to Zero than good. If the pills were from her blood and that drove the vampires to hunt down PB blood (i.e. bite Yuuki), maybe her blood in the pure concentrated form will be worse. I didn't like the look on Zero's face as he lifted his head and muttered "annihilate"
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:49 pm

witlessfool wrote:Ah well, translations are already up, there's no need for me anymore. Thanks to everyone who provided the translation and summary cheers

Is he concerned about Zero????

Maybe, I think Sara is up to no good and maybe, her blood is actually going to do more harm to Zero than good. If the pills were from her blood and that drove the vampires to hunt down PB blood (i.e. bite Yuuki), maybe her blood in the pure concentrated form will be worse. I didn't like the look on Zero's face as he lifted his head and muttered "annihilate"

What a comment, that's so touchy from Kaname, and so much shows his mature side...

well about Zero I do not have to say much (or the chapter because I am in a hurry) but in a general sense he is bringing it to himself> he has fallen for the trap, caught in emotion...

I see now how Sara shall break the Hunter Association > apparently

there is Kaien who wants to prevent any killings

the rest of the hunters with Yagari at the lead that do not want to take places as they consider it much easier to let Sara vs Kaname and all the action unrolled on its own

and Zero now that wants to kill Kaname thus he is going against Kaname and in a way also against Yagari's wishes so far...

haha perhaps at the next chapter we have a hunter's war without even touching the purebloods? > I guess another part of Sara's plan which was again a part in Asato's plan was to vanish the hunters so that nobody could resist in the domination of the human kind.

If we see the general plan, the division of the hunters opens the road for doom...I do not know but Zero's stance is disappointing, if he can not see beyond his nose what kind of HA president is he going to make?

that's something that if he wants to have a future he must correct but for the time being he is very far away from that...
    Persia
    Persia
    Human

Humor : Crude, coarse, random

Post by Persia Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:12 pm

This is getting so dramatic, every month I can't wait for the next one.

I wanted more Takuma though. But that's just me, heh ^___^

I conclude that Zero has lost all of his marbles.
    rosaever
    rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : curious

Post by rosaever Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:56 pm

Thank you for translation and full raws.
    This chapter was I can say just WOW:
    - i almost cried on Yume scene, look in their eyes when he touched her wound, it was like what we have done that it ended that way? Sad but am I right that Hino gave us another hint that Yuuki is Kaname's past wife??
    - Zero: what it's in your heart and head? The beginning of the chapter frightened me that he really wants to join Sara. Are you so full of angry and revenge, that you even want to forget about Yuuki? And I think Kaname is suprised that Zero drank from Sara.
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by mariangie Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:39 am

For Spanish scans :

http://submanga.com/c/151933/1

For English version chapter 81:

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v16/c081/

I read both the Spanish and English ones . I have some doubt . Both versions have a different ending at the last page .

Last page of English version says :

Kaname : " Disgusting ... she gave her dirty blood to Zero ...
    Zero : " I'll finish him off ... "

Same Spanish last page :

Kaname : " Que cosa estas haciendo ... Ofreciendole a Zero tu sangre contaminada ... "

English translation :

Kaname : " What are you doing ... Offering Zero your contaminated blood ..."

I like to know if the last sentence that appears spoken by Zero exists or not in the original Japanese one .

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:08 am

mariangie wrote:For Spanish scans :

http://submanga.com/c/151933/1

I read both the Spanish and English ones . I have some doubt . Both versions have a different ending at the last page .

Last page of English version says :

Kaname : " Disgusting ... she gave her dirty blood to Zero ...
    Zero : " I'll finish him off ... "

Same Spanish last page :

Kaname : " Que cosa estas haciendo ... Ofreciendole a Zero tu sangre contaminada ... "

English translation :

I like to know if the last sentence that appears spoken by Zero exists or not in the original Japanese one .

thank you Mariangie, If you pinpoint other differences you might as well state them..
    Yuukieee
    Yuukieee
    Human

Post by Yuukieee Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:22 pm

Seriously, what are we having there? looks like Hino drew the craziest chap ever haha. I mean, Kaname's behavior looks so contraddictory to me, as if he just woke up one day like a preprogrammed cyborg willing to accomplish a mission that seemed to have gotten lost thru the centuries. It's so not Kaname-like to do something in someone's else name, he who has always been a commanding leader, now seems just to execute something to please someone else indipendently of his own will scratch wuuut?!...I would have rather preferred him to say "You keep not understandig Yuuki. This is something I MUST do for the world sake bla bla" or something like that. I cant help but remember the chap when Yuuki said to Kaname that she didnt even know whether he was still in love with her or not anymore(after peeping into Kaname's past memories about the HW) and there he answered he still did love her BUT there were feelings mixing up together...what feelings? scratch There again, seems like he woke up one day suddenly fired up with his past love feelings for the HW and so decided to quit his original planes with Yuuki.

The only thing sounding quite reasoning to me in the whole chap is the chained woman's accusation to the Hunters...What the heck are they doing there? Are they seriously watching jaw-collapsed at Zero's bite into Sara's neck? wuuuut?!So nobody seems to care an EVIL SICK PB ia getting PROTECTION within the HA?!!LMAO I would have at least expected hot-blooded growling Jagary to do something more than just...stare Shocked

And last but not least...The feeling I get from all the chars in this chap is that they totally failed to understand what must absolutely be done for the sake of humans safety. This Yuuki, Zero, Kaien's will to protect Sara no matter what seems just so silly to me, makes them show up as idiots in contraddiction to their past brave and honorable deeds...Are they maybe expecting to have a polite chat with Sara, possibily before a tea cup and so convice her to behave like a good girl? C'mon thats just so silly..Sorry for my bold commentary but I'm way too disappointed with this chap xD Hope next one will make "more" sense...
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical

Post by Knightmare Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:32 pm

mariangie wrote:For Spanish scans :

English translation :

thats a fast scanlation but it kinda shows. it felt like i was watching a poorly acted movie. that last page is all sara's words, senbyafanatic confirmed her translation from the chinese, which makes sense because of the black speech bubbles mean they are said by the same person and the sentence fits.
    from the scan:
    "The man who took everything away from you...I'll finish him off..."

your spanish translation of kaname's words as almost the same as senbyafanatic's.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:44 am