Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 2 Bar_left59%Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 2 Bar_left27%Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 2 Bar_left15%Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+19
aya-chan
andy-san
Shoujo-Zo18
Evil in love
Yuukieee
rosaever
Persia
norngpinky
SassyKnight
juliet
stuffs
witlessfool
vampireknight21
Lizette
mariangie
Knightmare
Shiki10
Youweremysafeplace*
nina
23 posters

Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION.

nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 2 Dropsoa

Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 2 Empty Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION.

Post by nina Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:48 am

First topic message reminder :

Here the raws>>

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1469027426

All the credits to the Chinese team for their hard work every month!

First translation direct LINK

And its been posted here as well >>
    https://vampireknight.all-up.com/t1179p10-vampire-knight-81-full-raws

Last edited by nina on Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION.

Post by Knightmare Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:32 pm

mariangie wrote:For Spanish scans :
    For English version chapter 81:

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v16/c081/
    English translation :

Kaname : " What are you doing ... Offering Zero your contaminated blood ..."

I like to know if the last sentence that appears spoken by Zero exists or not in the original Japanese one .

thats a fast scanlation but it kinda shows. it felt like i was watching a poorly acted movie. that last page is all sara's words, senbyafanatic confirmed her translation from the chinese, which makes sense because of the black speech bubbles mean they are said by the same person and the sentence fits.
    from the scan:
    "The man who took everything away from you...I'll finish him off..."

your spanish translation of kaname's words as almost the same as senbyafanatic's.
    Evil in love
    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning ZoneVampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 2 Dropsoa

Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION.

Post by Evil in love Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:08 pm

Yuukieee wrote:Seriously, what are we having there? looks like Hino drew the craziest chap ever haha. I mean, Kaname's behavior looks so contraddictory to me, as if he just woke up one day like a preprogrammed cyborg willing to accomplish a mission that seemed to have gotten lost thru the centuries. It's so not Kaname-like to do something in someone's else name, he who has always been a commanding leader, now seems just to execute something to please someone else indipendently of his own will scratch wuuut?!...I would have rather preferred him to say "You keep not understandig Yuuki. This is something I MUST do for the world sake bla bla" or something like that. I cant help but remember the chap when Yuuki said to Kaname that she didnt even know whether he was still in love with her or not anymore(after peeping into Kaname's past memories about the HW) and there he answered he still did love her BUT there were feelings mixing up together...what feelings? scratch There again, seems like he woke up one day suddenly fired up with his past love feelings for the HW and so decided to quit his original planes with Yuuki.

You brought this up. And I have question as well. What? He met HW in past centuries years ago. There was still no hunter and Kaname hadn't become the king yet. Basically, Kaname was the first king of vampire and he was Kuran ancestor. The story of HW was so short to give a prof of this. Why did she want to kill all PBs and how many PBs were there in that time? HW was dead before Kaname became the king...There was battle before Kaname went to slumber and why Kaname didn't fulfill her wish before he went to slumber? Or Yuuki is the HW reincarnation...it's a hunch.

What I can see is he lied to Yuuki as last chapters to make Yuuki give up on him...It is what I see from the Eng scanlation. She was shocked and it made her stop from attacking Kaname, then Ruka could have time to make her illusion...She never thought about that, she thought all his plan was because of her.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:43 pm

Evil in love wrote:
    Yuukieee wrote:Seriously, what are we having there? looks like Hino drew the craziest chap ever haha. I mean, Kaname's behavior looks so contraddictory to me, as if he just woke up one day like a preprogrammed cyborg willing to accomplish a mission that seemed to have gotten lost thru the centuries. It's so not Kaname-like to do something in someone's else name, he who has always been a commanding leader, now seems just to execute something to please someone else indipendently of his own will scratch wuuut?!...I would have rather preferred him to say "You keep not understandig Yuuki. This is something I MUST do for the world sake bla bla" or something like that. I cant help but remember the chap when Yuuki said to Kaname that she didnt even know whether he was still in love with her or not anymore(after peeping into Kaname's past memories about the HW) and there he answered he still did love her BUT there were feelings mixing up together...what feelings? scratch There again, seems like he woke up one day suddenly fired up with his past love feelings for the HW and so decided to quit his original planes with Yuuki.

You brought this up. And I have question as well. What? He met HW in past centuries years ago. There was still no hunter and Kaname hadn't become the king yet. Basically, Kaname was the first king of vampire and he was Kuran ancestor. The story of HW was so short to give a prof of this. Why did she want to kill all PBs and how many PBs were there in that time? HW was dead before Kaname became the king...There was battle before Kaname went to slumber and why Kaname didn't fulfill her wish before he went to slumber? Or Yuuki is the HW reincarnation...it's a hunch.

What I can see is he lied to Yuuki as last chapters to make Yuuki give up on him...It is what I see from the Eng scanlation. She was shocked and it made her stop from attacking Kaname, then Ruka could have time to make her illusion...She never thought about that, she thought all his plan was because of her.

I agree with Evil in Love here …

But I want to clarify something … Yuukiee brought up the conversation that Yuuki and Kaname had just before he leaves the Kuran’s mansion …

I cant help but remember the chap when Yuuki said to Kaname that she didnt even know whether he was still in love with her or not anymore(after peeping into Kaname's past memories about the HW) and there he answered he still did love her BUT there were feelings mixing up together...what feelings?

This bolded line belongs to Yuuki and not to Kaname … is Yuuki who asks about his feelings and then she also answers to her question on her own. Kaname didn’t speak. I know that in the available scanlation this is how it is presented – as Kaname’s line – but the correct is that it is Yuuki’s line.

From another translation >>

Yuuki: Although I promised to become your wife when we were little I do not understand well whether you really like me or not … No … you like me but it’s mixed with various things

Also if you note the depictions Kaname doesn’t talk and the bubbles are on Yuuki’s side as well.

So what she says is that despite that he loves her she also picked up some various things … now that we know the development my opinion is that Yuuki sensed through his blood his decision to leave her thus and her attempt to keep him there >>

Yuuki:Please don’t go out today … you will read books for me like when we were children and both of us will stick together … you will drink the blood you only like

In short Yuuki sensed his contradiction or better his dead-end … from one hand his love for her and from the other his decision …

Thus I agree with Evil in Love that Kaname lied again to Yuuki in this chapter saying that his goal to kill PBs is cuz of “HER” will, meaning the HW.
    If we didn’t know his decision in the past to not fulfill “HER” will but instead go into slumber then this explanation might have had a ground but since we know not only that he stopped in the past but also all the declarations of love to Yuuki then the logical question is WHY NOW?

I think this is what Hino want us to question here and not Kaname’s love for Yuuki. Yes his stance was always to protect the mankind from the PBs and prior the HW … but why the rush? What is pushing him? Why he sees only a dead-end in front of him? What stopping him from killing PBs every time that a threat would be arisen and stay by Yuuki’s side? Why his certain fear that Yuuki will give up her life for something meaningless? All these questions simply cannot be answered by the line > “is HER wish to kill the PBs”.

And let’s make a hypothesis here since we do not know the whole truth … What IF Kaname is killing the PBs because he wants to save Yuuki’s life and his plan is leading him to death? … Could he ever say that to Yuuki? Would ever Yuuki accept something like that? How would be her life after Kaname’s death/sacrifice?
    Why Hino showed us his nightmare just before he goes at the Academy where he knew what he was bound to say to her? Why the previous chapter with the title “Love confessions” started with him holding tightly Yuuki in his arms murmuring that he must kill the PBs?
    Why we do not know anything about his past; and I mean how he made the Kuran family? If the HW was his wife in the past and the progenitor of the Kuran family why he didn’t disclose that to Yuuki?
    Wouldn’t be easier then to convey the message that the HW is more important to him than Yuuki and crush her feelings on the spot???

Many, many questions that if someone wants to doubt about Kaname’s unconditional love for Yuuki must answer first.
    Yuukieee
    Yuukieee
    Human

Post by Yuukieee Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:49 pm

This bolded line belongs to Yuuki and not to Kaname … is Yuuki who asks about his feelings and then she also answers to her question on her own. Kaname didn’t speak. I know that in the available scanlation this is how it is presented – as Kaname’s line – but the correct is that it is Yuuki’s line.

Thanks for clarifying those lines, nina. I'm definitely not doubting about Kaname's unconditional love for Yuuki. What I'm stating in my previous post is just my personal disagreement with the way Hino is making Kaname act. Even if many of us might agree on the lie about the "it's HER wish" thing, I still find quite irritating the way Kaname is not being the one he used to in previous chaps. He's being chaotic with his absurd answers to such an extent that if I were his fiancé (*drools uncontrollably)I would totally get mad at his way of treating me like an idiot. What's with his claiming "just think of me as if I was crazy"? wuuut?? would that be the most brilliant escape solution he got under that circumstance?XD Seriously, that's a subtle insult to Yuuki's intelligence and that's so not Kaname like scratch

If we didn’t know his decision in the past to not fulfill “HER” will but instead go into slumber then this explanation might have had a ground but since we know not only that he stopped in the past but also all the declarations of love to Yuuki then the logical question is WHY NOW?

..and there is where my idea of cybo-Kaname came from. We've been given so little info about his past, the war fought vs PBs and his quick, unexpected decision to put an end to all this right when he could fufil his dream to enjoy Yuuki's love for the rest of his life. The many things Hino keeps hiding from us are casting a chaotic shadow on Kaname, who in this chap(and this is just my humble opinion) lost bits of his charming byronic hero aura and thats a shame. I would expect some better pondered answer/explanation from someone given with such a brilliant mind.
    The goal of lying again to Yuuki might reside in his will to push her further back so she would prolly suffer less if he was to die eventually (?). BUT in that case he could of have been more rough in order to better crush her feelings and cause her to give up on him. Dunno, just many questions and a chaotic plot to handle with scratch
    norngpinky
    norngpinky
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by norngpinky Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:07 pm

Yeah, with the bubbles, sometimes I find it hard to really distinguish who is talking as well. I have to look and look, back and forth and connecting lines or otherwise to figure it out.

For the current chapter, did anyone skip a heart beat when Kaname extended his hand to touch where he had cut a mark on Yuki's face?

I did. I thought it was so sad and I can only wish it won't turn out to be a tragic ending for Yume. Of course, I have high hope but Kaname seems to want to continue his original goal with HW -- Like how he was about to sacrifice himself at the time. He could be planning that now, but he'd be stupid to truly think Yuki will be fine if he was to die.

And about Sara's blood... Could it be that while it will give Zero's powers to fight Kaname it will also harm him? Or is Kaname speaking metaphorically? I'm actually leaning towards the former, but I'm not sure.

And speaking of Ruka, do you think something will happen to her? I feel like Hino is trying to foreshadow something about her and Kain. I'm hoping nothing bad >.>
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:10 pm

The problem with Zero for now is his hate for vampires is greater than anything . Except for his hate for pureblood vampires . But is hate for Kaname is the greatest .

For Zero accepting he is in love with a pureblood vampire ( Kaname's " sister " / relative ; the guy he hates more in the world no less . ) has to be a nightmare .

Zero is trying to comfort himself about his loss of Yuuki because she returned to vampire as she is dead . To make him suffer less .

But even if Zero is denying the existance of Yuuki in his heart . He has to be not so stubborn to notice she is not only alive . But the same Yuuki as before . As Yuuki is Yuuki , the vampire or the human one are the same . That's why he said her eyes look him in the same way .

A problem here is that Zero's hate for vampires is so deep inside him . Than his fear of losing the few humanity remains is so great . Zero would never accept himself as vampire . Less accept Yuuki as one . He wil not accept his love for the actual Yuuki , the " pureblood vampire princess " . Only for the "dead human " Yuuki . So even if Zero did continue to love Yuuki ; he will continue to say she is dead for him .

About the Ruka's illusion part :

Actually is not so crazy to think Ruka could be the one who created the illusion of Kaname killing Aido - dono .

I had read from some posters before that have doubts if Kaname killed Aido - dono or it was only a trick .

Now is confirmed at chapter 81 that part of Ruka's power is to create elaborated illusions . That are supposed to be believed by almost anybody .

There was this part of Ruka and Kain not being so affected as expected for the death of their favorite uncle . Only worried about Hanabusa well-being ( and also not as worried as expected ) .

Kaname appears to desire keeping Yuuki , Hanabusa and Kaien Cross from messing with his plans . Or to any of them passing to his side . Because Kaname is worried about the safety of the people who believe most in him . ( The exception here is Ruka . Kaname couldn't make her change her mind in any way possible . )

Kaname needed an easy way to escape .

And the most important reason of all : Kaname wants to be seen as the greatest villain in existance . That his actions are the ones of a madman ( his words , not mine ) . He is planning to become a scapegoat . Kill all purebloods , them let Yuuki kill him . Letting Yuuki as the only survivor .

It 's now not impossible to think Kaname and Ruka planned to make Cross , Hanabusa and Yuuki believe they see Kaname killing Aido - dono .

Why any of the present didn't notice it was an illusion is not so difficult to explain . Hanabusa was in shock to see his beloved father killed . He would believed anything he saw at that time . Yuuki ran as quick as she could after Kaname . Cross notice and left after Yuuki a few seconds after . So both Yuuki and Cross left the place in a rush . No one of them could had stay long enough to notice anything wrong from the scene . Also non - purebloods vampires only turn into dust . The evidence could be lost after they leave . And there is a strong possibility than nobody of the presents returned to Hanadagi's Castle to look for the dust remaings of Aido - dono .

The issue about Kaname's past and his promise to HW is not exactly if he did that promise or not . But what happened in the past that made Kaname quit his promise and end the Pureblood War . Allowing a few purebloods ' clans to live . This is the important information being hidden by Hino yet . Who could made Kaname change his mind in the past . And what happened to than person .

Kaname's promise for HW wasn't made for romantic ideals of both as a loving couple . ( Except if you want to consider your mate suicide for the cause ; then mass murder and killing yourself after murdering everybody as romantic love . ) It was made because they both had the same romantic desire of saving humans from extintion . Even if that implied killing all the members of their race . So that plan had nothing to do with Kaname's romantic feelings for HW . But for his feelings of keeping humans out of harms ways .
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:47 pm

Yuukieee wrote: Thanks for clarifying those lines, nina. I'm definitely not doubting about Kaname's unconditional love for Yuuki.

You’re welcome Very Happy
    And I definitely didn’t doubt your devotion to Kaname dear sLo_BigBearHug

What I'm stating in my previous post is just my personal disagreement with the way Hino is making Kaname act. Even if many of us might agree on the lie about the "it's HER wish" thing, I still find quite irritating the way Kaname is not being the one he used to in previous chaps. He's being chaotic with his absurd answers to such an extent that if I were his fiancé (*drools uncontrollably)I would totally get mad at his way of treating me like an idiot. What's with his claiming "just think of me as if I was crazy"? wuuut?? would that be the most brilliant escape solution he got under that circumstance?XD Seriously, that's a subtle insult to Yuuki's intelligence and that's so not Kaname like

Same here *sigh* … I was in that state with the previous chapter more … certainly Hino makes many characters to seem OOC. I know is so frustrating … look what she had done to Takuma!!!! I was wondering … is she trashing all that we knew thus far???
    But also what I noticed is that this is exactly what Shiki said to him … the Ichijou that I know would never do that lol
    So maybe she is preparing something that will explain all this madness or else I will start seriously to questioning if all the characters are taking Sara’s tabs or drugs or if all that is a huge hallucination hahaha

Well I agree about Kaname … I would be mad too … he is serving BS and lame lies to Yuuki thus I found her frustration justified when she said that she wanted to slap him or now in this chapter …
    But on the other hand Yuuki doesn’t know what we know as readers plus his artificial explanations is the reason of why I believe that something bigger is behind all this, that Kaname trying to cover.

My opinion is that Hino is trying to prove all the words that Yuuki has said about her love for him in unsuspected moments as valid >>

- I wouldn’t mind even if he betray me
    - I love your tainted hands … taint me too
    - You can do whatever you want to me etc …

So now Hino presents Kaname seemingly to do all these things to her and her sticking upon her words. It requires so much strength and faith to not be crushed from his sayings but synchronously if Yuuki’s love is what will save Kaname in the end it must be such a GRANDE love that defies everything.

Another thing that I noticed … when Kaname asked her how she sees him … she said that he is weak somewhere and a liar. And while I always saw Kaname as very weak emotionally (especially when it comes to Yuuki) however I wondered why Yuuki calling him a liar? Back then Kaname didn’t lie to her … he had kept many secrets from her yes but he didn’t lie.
    So now I see that Hino deliberately had put Yuuki to say this cuz she was preparing the stage for the future i.e. for now where Kaname indeed lies. Thus Yuuki would not believe in him and try to find out the truth by herself.

Well this is my interpretation of what Hino might have in mind lol.

The goal of lying again to Yuuki might reside in his will to push her further back so she would prolly suffer less if he was to die eventually (?). BUT in that case he could of have been more rough in order to better crush her feelings and cause her to give up on him. Dunno, just many questions and a chaotic plot to handle with

Yes … but I’m also thinking what is this causing to him (I can’t help it Embarassed ) … when Yuuki is hurt his pain is double and when this pain is caused by him I could not even start imagine how torn is inside … he who the only that he wanted is to see Yuuki’s happy smile! How to be rougher to her? This is killing him already T_T
    Thus it doesn’t fly his reasoning that he is fulfilling HW’s wish … would he ever hurt so much Yuuki for a dead woman? How could we ever believe that?

As norngpinky says >>

norngpinky wrote: For the current chapter, did anyone skip a heart beat when Kaname extended his hand to touch where he had cut a mark on Yuki's face?

I did. I thought it was so sad and I can only wish it won't turn out to be a tragic ending for Yume.

I did too … not only one skip but my heart was broken … the sorrowful look in their eyes says it all … no words is needed. So heartbreaking but also so promising that such love can conquer anything! At least this is what my heart feels. wub

but he'd be stupid to truly think Yuki will be fine if he was to die.

Exactly! Baka Kaname … where are you leaving her??? T_T
    But this is what makes me think and worry also that what Kaname is choosing now is an alive and hurt Yuuki rather than a dead Yuuki pale

And about Sara's blood... Could it be that while it will give Zero's powers to fight Kaname it will also harm him? Or is Kaname speaking metaphorically? I'm actually leaning towards the former, but I'm not sure.

Mmm... I do not know if Kaname speaks metaphorically; but certainly Sara’s blood is not for good … we know what it has caused to the NC and to Takuma. Her blood also contains the powers from Hanadagi which my idea is that have something to do with the trance that the NC was in … her blood interfered to their emotions and deprived them from their logic. And right now Zero isn’t in the best state emotionally.
    So I’m also afraid that her blood is dangerous for him too and the implications might not be so simple.
    My mind went to the “monster” that woke inside of him when he devoured Ichirou and the blood of Yuuki and Kaname had started to affect him … but now Sara’s blood is evil so? pale Maybe this also will lead to Yuuki using the bracelet on him ... just a thought scratch

However I do believe that Zero will be okay in the end … meanwhile Hino will torture us though.

mariangie wrote: About the Ruka's illusion part :

Actually is not so crazy to think Ruka could be the one who created the illusion of Kaname killing Aido - dono .

I had read from some posters before that have doubts if Kaname killed Aido - dono or it was only a trick .

Now is confirmed at chapter 81 that part of Ruka's power is to create elaborated illusions . That are supposed to be believed by almost anybody .

There was this part of Ruka and Kain not being so affected as expected for the death of their favorite uncle . Only worried about Hanabusa well-being ( and also not as worried as expected ) .

Kaname appears to desire keeping Yuuki , Hanabusa and Kaien Cross from messing with his plans . Or to any of them passing to his side . Because Kaname is worried about the safety of the people who believe most in him . ( The exception here is Ruka . Kaname couldn't make her change her mind in any way possible . )

Kaname needed an easy way to escape .

And the most important reason of all : Kaname wants to be seen as the greatest villain in existance . That his actions are the ones of a madman ( his words , not mine ) . He is planning to become a scapegoat . Kill all purebloods , them let Yuuki kill him . Letting Yuuki as the only survivor .

It 's now not impossible to think Kaname and Ruka planned to make Cross , Hanabusa and Yuuki believe they see Kaname killing Aido - dono .

Nice idea … and if I may add another reason here … is that Sara should believe that Aido-dono is dead because he was a witness of her doings and also she disclosed to him that she was the one who killed Ouri … so she deffo would have pursued Aido-dono or even killed him.

The issue about Kaname's past and his promise to HW is not exactly if he did that promise or not . But what happened in the past that made Kaname quit his promise and end the Pureblood War . Allowing a few purebloods ' clans to live . This is the important information being hidden by Hino yet . Who could made Kaname change his mind in the past . And what happened to than person .

Kaname's promise for HW wasn't made for romantic ideals of both as a loving couple . ( Except if you want to consider your mate suicide for the cause ; then mass murder and killing yourself after murdering everybody as romantic love . ) It was made because they both had the same romantic desire of saving humans from extintion . Even if that implied killing all the members of their race . So that plan had nothing to do with Kaname's romantic feelings for HW . But for his feelings of keeping humans out of harms ways .

Totally agree!!! cheers And the bolded part is what in my opinion opens the window to Kaname’s past that is unknown to us and to Yuuki as well (^.~)
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:18 pm

I do not know how far we can estimate Sara's blood effects on Zero; my main grasp of what we've seen so far with the night class and Takuma is that she uses Zero's personal feelings as a bait>

with the promise that she will lend him power to take his revenge on Kaname, she is actually alluring him in making her an obedient weapon to her hands actually against who ever she wishes.

So the implications can be many...
    example what if after taking her blood Sara's interest is not to finish Kaname (because she still has job to do annihilate the rest of purebloods and since she is in the association and Touma is there...if Kaname flees), will Zero submit to her call?

This is what i am afraid most..that he can be her lethal weapon from now on, for whoever she might choose and not that much that Zero shall be able to take his revenge on Kaname.

A part of my understanding says that Zero has been manipulated in believing Sara because he misses vital info: example...Shizuka was released BUT her lover was alive > therefore Kaname's intention to free her was not directed to Kiruy's, it was a misfortune event that occurred AFTER Rido change the list > at least that's what is confirmed so far...

Hunting down Kaname for that (if Zero learned the thruth ) is insane, therefore there his intentions of seeking revenge might change if he discovers the route of events that led to his parent's death, but now after taking Sara's blood will he be able to pull back, will he still have his own will and independence?

There is a great implication here and I think that's the important event happening in this chapter> along with the prominent division of the hunters.

Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneVampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 2 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:37 pm

what do you guys think about Kaname's bony right hand? o.O It was shown a lot more in this chapter and at one point i thought it might have looked like burnt flesh... like the skin was trying to regenerate but couldn't. Is it because of that sword?? o.O
    andy-san
    andy-san
    Human

Post by andy-san Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:40 am

Ok guys.... This chapter was intense.... But as I was reading your posts something just popped into my mind...
    Ok seeing Ruka doing all this complicated illusion thing on Yuuki made me remember the first 5 pages of last chapter, where Ruka is looking at Kaname, which is holding Yuuki at the "Mausoleum", when (for looking at the clothes and well, it was the only time when Yuuki was there) Yuuki starts looking into Kaname's past. However, what if his "memories" weren't actually his memories but an illusion made by Ruka?! And now looking at the conversation they had, it is starting to make sense to me (when I read it I had no clue what Ruka was talking about)! How Ruka says he is cruel and all that! And how he couldn't tell Yuuki the truth! Maybe Kaname wanted Yuuki to see those distorted memories so Yuuki will think that she has everything figured out at the moment, and start trusting Kaname even more, when in reality is all fake!

Now about Zero... Man! poor thing! I understand his wanting of revenge! I mean, if it wasnt for Kaname's "evil" plan then Zero could have been with his family, his brother, and be a normal kid, right!? But Kaname took everything away from him! However, what he is doing for Sara is absolutely stupid! Because as far as I know, Sara can control those people who drank her blood pretty much like puppets.... So my conclusion is, maybe Sara is planning for Zero to drink her blood, killed Kaname, and also, because of all the mixed and confused feelings of love-hatred, Zero will end up killing Yuuki! Therefore, leaving out of the way two of the biggest nuisances that Sara could have on her way to be the "queen".

Other thing that gets me confused was the Takuma-shiki scene! I mean what the heck is Ichijo going to do!? Where is going!? Why isnt he with Sara!? aaaaaah so confusing!! bouncing

This chapter was intense!! everytime I read new chapters I just feel more and more confused!
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by mariangie Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:49 am

andy-san wrote:Ok guys.... This chapter was intense.... But as I was reading your posts something just popped into my mind...
    Ok seeing Ruka doing all this complicated illusion thing on Yuuki made me remember the first 5 pages of last chapter, where Ruka is looking at Kaname, which is holding Yuuki at the "Mausoleum", when (for looking at the clothes and well, it was the only time when Yuuki was there) Yuuki starts looking into Kaname's past. However, what if his "memories" weren't actually his memories but an illusion made by Ruka?! And now looking at the conversation they had, it is starting to make sense to me (when I read it I had no clue what Ruka was talking about)! How Ruka says he is cruel and all that! And how he couldn't tell Yuuki the truth! Maybe Kaname wanted Yuuki to see those distorted memories so Yuuki will think that she has everything figured out at the moment, and start trusting Kaname even more, when in reality is all fake!

Now about Zero... Man! poor thing! I understand his wanting of revenge! I mean, if it wasnt for Kaname's "evil" plan then Zero could have been with his family, his brother, and be a normal kid, right!? But Kaname took everything away from him! However, what he is doing for Sara is absolutely stupid! Because as far as I know, Sara can control those people who drank her blood pretty much like puppets.... So my conclusion is, maybe Sara is planning for Zero to drink her blood, killed Kaname, and also, because of all the mixed and confused feelings of love-hatred, Zero will end up killing Yuuki! Therefore, leaving out of the way two of the biggest nuisances that Sara could have on her way to be the "queen".

Other thing that gets me confused was the Takuma-shiki scene! I mean what the heck is Ichijo going to do!? Where is going!? Why isnt he with Sara!? aaaaaah so confusing!! bouncing

This chapter was intense!! everytime I read new chapters I just feel more and more confused!

It's no impossible Ruka used her ilusions over Yuuki more than one time . But I doubt Ruka would had planned to use an ilusion over Yuuki the time Kaname and Yuuki were at the amusoleum . Don't see what Kaname need to manipulate from Yuuki's visions at that moment . As he has the intention to leave her all along . That was the purpose of the rose . He intended to say goodbye then . But changed opinion for a little bit of time .

About Zero's tragedy :

The only way the whole tragedy would be prevented was if the HW don't created the vampire hunters nor vampires weapons . Nor the existance of the vampire hunters' curse started somewhere . Or more drastic : if no purebloods were ever born .

Even if Shizuka never killed Zero's parents . Nor messed with Ichiru's . Nor Kaname influenciated directly or indirectly with Zero's parents death . There was the intrinsic problem of Ichiru never being happy with his family . Ichiru was affected by the hunters' curse of survived being devoured byb Zero intra - uterus . He was discarted as the weak , ill boy who never will be a hunter . The poor boy to be pittied . A mark that would follow him forever until his death .

Of course the story would be different . But Ichiru wanted revenge for being considered weak . There were a lot of possibilities of Ichiru's actions . He could done nothing and die young . Or he could became a psycho killer of his own family during their sleep . Or planned to bomb the vampire hunters headquarters when older . Could make Zero so guilty of being the one responsable of his illness and Zero decided to act as a babysitter for his brother forever . Or any other crazy stuff . But most of this stuff would never made Zero happy .

About what Sara want from Zero :

For now is easy . Kill Kaname who is her biggest impediment to become Vampire Queen .

But there are additional stuff . As Sara wants to create chaos . Getting Zero and Kaname fight , she could expect one or both to be dead at the end . But making the original vampire who was supposed to govern vampires and the future vampire hunter president kill each other waould create a lot of chaos . No goverment . Easier for her to try to take control .

In her desire for chaos , being Zero and Yuuki in opposite bands . Or both against Kaname would be very fun to watch . Or see Zero struggle for not getting what he desires from Yuuki . Mega fun for her .

Asm she had said for a long time . Zero as her protector / White Vampire Knight . The one she could use to kill any pureblood vampire who oppose her if Kaname dies .

Maybe the funniest for Sara could be order Zero to kill Yuuki . As Yuuki appears to be a cub lioness . But Sara could sense Yuuki could become a menace against her . There is no way Sara could kill Yuuki . Unless she uses the strongest vampire hunter alive .

Evil in love
    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Evil in love Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:01 pm

A quick comment: I am shocked to read this page and many pages form this scanlation group ...
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/81/5

Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 2 Vampire-knight-3172635

"I believed that the three of us would walk together again" <<< It is different from Dragon and Senby... It's out of context (OOC of Zero to walk with PBs..) and so different than those 2 translators..

aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:29 pm

Evil in love wrote:A quick comment: I am shocked to read this page and many pages form this scanlation group ...
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/81/5

Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 2 Vampire-knight-3172635

"I believed that the three of us would walk together again" <<< It is different from Dragon and Senby... It's out of context (OOC of Zero to walk with PBs..) and so different than those 2 translators..

I was shocked as well. Can you imagine zero wanting to walk with kaname affraid
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:54 pm

andy-san wrote: Now about Zero... Man! poor thing! I understand his wanting of revenge! I mean, if it wasnt for Kaname's "evil" plan then Zero could have been with his family, his brother, and be a normal kid, right!? But Kaname took everything away from him! However, what he is doing for Sara is absolutely stupid! Because as far as I know, Sara can control those people who drank her blood pretty much like puppets.... So my conclusion is, maybe Sara is planning for Zero to drink her blood, killed Kaname,

Mmm… up to some extent Zero is justified to hate Kaname and seeking for revenge. However he’s manipulated from Sara because she withheld important info from Zero regarding Kaname’s involvement in Shizuka’s case. Plus it was his decision to believe on Sara’s words –a proven evil PB – and furthermore drink from her.

As Juliet said previously >>

A part of my understanding says that Zero has been manipulated in believing Sara because he misses vital info: example...Shizuka was released BUT her lover was alive > therefore Kaname's intention to free her was not directed to Kiruy's, it was a misfortune event that occurred AFTER Rido change the list > at least that's what is confirmed so far...

Hunting down Kaname for that (if Zero learned the thruth ) is insane, therefore there his intentions of seeking revenge might change if he discovers the route of events that led to his parent's death, but now after taking Sara's blood will he be able to pull back, will he still have his own will and independence?

Juliet wrote: There is a great implication here and I think that's the important event happening in this chapter> along with the prominent division of the hunters.

andy-san wrote: So my conclusion is, maybe Sara is planning for Zero to drink her blood, killed Kaname, and also, because of all the mixed and confused feelings of love-hatred, Zero will end up killing Yuuki! Therefore, leaving out of the way two of the biggest nuisances that Sara could have on her way to be the "queen".

marriangie wrote: In her desire for chaos , being Zero and Yuuki in opposite bands .

Or see Zero struggle for not getting what he desires from Yuuki . Mega fun for her .

Right … maybe the implications from Zero’s move to drink from Sara couldn’t be estimated yet to their full extent!

My first impression was that Zero by been shocked from Yuuki’s warm glance at him – despite being a corpse – could be the start for realizing that Yuuki is the same old human Yuuki.

HOWEVER … while I was reading again Zero’s thoughts/wording in the beginning of the chapter combining it with his move in the end it hit me … lol

What if his rationale is the exact opposite?? And I mean drowning in a pool of hate and negative feelings for what happen to him, to Ichirou and his family seeing a corpse warmly smiling at him while his brother will never open his eyes again decided to erase Yuuki totally instead of starting accepting her???

Let’s take piece by piece what he’s saying/thinking.

After his wording that he kissed Yuuki’s human corpse thus and said his farewell to a dead person says >>

I believed that you would be with this person forever.
    Why did I have that kind of hope?

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v16/c081/4.html

Viz, he despite that Yuuki was dead for him still he hoped that she would walk the same path forever with Kaname … a wording that as we know Yuuki interpreted in chapter 79 that Zero hoped for her to be happy >>
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v15/c079/8.html

1. So now Zero is wondering why he had that hope; i.e. why he hoped for Yuuki to be happy??? He shouldn’t wish for her happiness?

Yuuki: Because I… don’t worry about you Zero.
    Zero: Why the remains of that person look at me in the same way as before? The remains of Ichirou got cold gradually … I’ve never seen his eyes again.
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v16/c081/5.html

2. Could be thinking > why; a corpse (a loathsome PB vampire) can still be warm while his beloved brother is dead-cold and he never gonna see his eyes again; fueling his hate and need for revenge??? >>>

Why did that happen to us? >> meaning his family since he is thinking Kaname.

And immediately gives his hand to Sara and as we saw at the end of the chapter he drinks from her in order to kill Kaname.

So … now he decides:
    - to kill the person that it was Yuuki’s happiness i.e. being indifferent of what would that cause to Yuuki …
    - siding with Sara, moments after Yuuki showed her trust to him i.e. he betrayed her trust …
    - and drinks from a loathsome PB in front of the whole HA!

Now tell me … are all these moves betraying a person that has hope for the future; and moreover a future with Yuuki by his side? OR Zero is throwing away everything taking a self-destructive path???!

And if I may add another possible hint here … Zero and Yuuki’s parting in the previous chapters >>

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v15/c079/29.html
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v15/c079/30.html

Isn’t quite similar with their parting 1,5 year ago when Zero said his farewell killing Yuuki into his heart and given up on her??

Doesn’t this emphasis to “the letting go” give the vibe of another farewell? >>
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v16/c080/30.html

Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 2 1098764838

Something lastly … judging from Kaname’s reaction in the end about Zero drinking Sara’s blood … is it possible that he didn’t see that coming? And if so; then maybe now he is bound to change his course in some aspects or even overrule it? scratch

aya-chan wrote:

I was shocked as well. Can you imagine zero wanting to walk with kaname affraid

rofl rofl rofl
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:02 pm

aya-chan wrote:I was shocked as well. Can you imagine zero wanting to walk with kaname affraid

Wow... didn't see that one coming.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:32 pm

"I believed that the three of us would walk together again"

I was shocked as well. Can you imagine zero wanting to walk with kaname

Oh yes I can... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil but then put the blame on fantasy... rofl
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by mariangie Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:00 am

juliet wrote:

Oh yes I can... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil but then put the blame on fantasy... rofl

argue Zero saying : "I believed that the three of us would walk together again" has to be one of the greatest bloopers of V. K. translation history yet . explosive

Just imagine :

Zero , Kaname and Yuuki are walking together .Yuuki is in the middle of both guys . Flowers everywhere . Under the moonlight .

Yuuki : " I can't believe this ! " shy

Zero : " I promise you we could walk together again . " ha-ha-ha

Yuuki : " I'm very close to both of you guys ! " Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 2 2554657431

Zero ( blushing ) : " ... " don\'t speak

Kaname : " I didn't asked for this ... Am I dreaming ? ." crazy

Zero : " Kuran , don't said stupid things . " ooooh

Yuuki : " Zero , please be more polite . " shy

They stopped walking . A gate was open . "

Zero : almost.. " We are here . I'm delivering both prisioners for interrogation . "

FLOP!!!! Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 2 3428452064 aha
    Evil in love
    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Evil in love Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:12 am

mariangie wrote:
    juliet wrote:

argue Zero saying : "I believed that the three of us would walk together again" has to be one of the greatest bloopers of V. K. translation history yet . explosive

Just imagine :

Zero , Kaname and Yuuki are walking together .Yuuki is in the middle of both guys . Flowers everywhere . Under the moonlight .

Yuuki : " I'm very close to both of you guys ! " Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 2 2554657431

Zero : almost.. " We are here . I'm delivering both prisioners for interrogation . "

FLOP!!!! Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 2 3428452064 aha

Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 2 778471282 Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 2 3371568520 lol!

You make my day...
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:39 pm

Evil in love wrote:
    mariangie wrote:
    juliet wrote:

Just imagine :

Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 2 778471282 Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 2 3371568520 lol!

You make my day...

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl that could be Hino trolling us as well, lol
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:33 pm

mariangie wrote:
    juliet wrote:

Just imagine :

Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 2 3371568520 Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 2 3371568520 Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 2 3371568520 Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 2 3371568520 Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 2 3371568520

Yup yup … this is the only way currently for the trio to coexist.

Yuuki and Kaname locked up in a dungeon … preferable a SM one drawling and Zero watching eerm guarding them from outside. Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 2 1960618621 crazy

rofl rofl rofl rofl
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:21 pm

we will have to see how Yuuki shall react to everything happening, i mean that's madness going on around, i think that both Kaname and Zero are crossing the lines of making sense anymore, and Yuuki is the only one that remains stable until now of the three, what do you think that she ought to do from now on?

also how the hunters shall react to all of these? and what about Zero's provocation biting Sara in front of them? is he in a hurry for getting Kaname that much can not do it in private? it makes no sense to me.

Along with Kaname rushing to the HA, why?
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:40 pm

juliet wrote:the only one that remains stable until now of the three, what do you think that she ought to do from now on?

Knock some sense into both of them! Cuz bottom line this is what Sara was aiming from the start … to put the main trio kill each other!

Both seem to not give a damn of what will happened to them in the end … are they throwing their lives away? At least this is the vibe that I get with the info we have thus far.

also how the hunters shall react to all of these? and what about Zero's provocation biting Sara in front of them? is he in a hurry for getting Kaname that much can not do it in private? it makes no sense to me.

Zero’s move to drink from Sara IN FRONT of all the hunters baffled me … note Yagari’s eye! >

Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 2 O028

How are they gonna react hmm? Maybe this is gonna be the seed that Sara needed in order to divide the hunters … (???)

On one hand I think that between Sara and Kaname perhaps they prefer for the time being Kaname cuz he can wield an anti-vampire weapon - something that Sara lacks - hence he can annihilate PBs which is their prime goal. Also we know how uncomfortable they felt about Zero’s vampirism and for the fact that he drank from PBs in the past, and if now Zero is drinking from Sara due to serve his personal urges ruining their plan logically they won’t support him.

The question mark is Cross cuz judging from his overall idealism he won’t agree neither with Zero nor with the rest of the hunters … so I see him somewhere in the middle …
    I wonder though if Cross will learn now somehow that Sara was the one who made the tabs of darkness and how this will influence his stance.

Another thing is what if Zero reveals the reason of why he wants to kill Kaname on the spot and if this one can lead to be revealed Sara’s deception … for example Cross or Yagari might know the truth or some aspects that overturn Sara’s and Kaname’s version of the story.

On the other hand the hunters were so unpredictable thus far … so? confused

Another factor of the equation is Touma … his presence at the HA must have a role which currently I cannot think of any lol.

For me IF Zero’s goal is indeed to kill Kaname now (cuz I cannot exclude yet the possibility that Hino is trolling us with that lol) thus and he chose to drink from Sara in front of the hunters running out of time, then I cannot think nothing else than what I said already … that Zero doesn’t care anymore for his future or even for his life.
    He chooses to avenge tossing aside everything cuz I cannot stop thinking; doesn’t he consider what the hunters will do next? Doesn’t he care what Sara’s blood will do to him; since he knows the side-effects? Does he overestimate his powers; underestimating Sara’s? OR he doesn’t care for the outcome as long as he can get his revenge killing Kaname?

What I would find as a logical next step from Zero is … after he drank from Sara, then pulling his BR and killing her on the spot. Then he proceeds to confront Kaname. That would make sense to me cuz he could reduce the bad impression that he created to the hunters by drinking from her and nullifying the possibility to be a pawn on Sara’s hands. However I do not know if her blood that runs now into him is shielding her from such development ... (???)

A for Kaname *sigh* … he remains a big question mark. Seems like he followed Sara at the HA but is this his only goal? Usually his actions have multiple layers and aiming.
    However what makes me slightly optimistic is Ruka and Kain’s presence cuz if they had in mind that the situation would be turned out very nasty and bloody would at least Kain let Ruka there jeopardizing her life?

And as I said already in my previous post … Kaname’s last line regarding Zero’s act seems to me that he didn’t expect that … so one can wonder IF and HOW this development might affect his plans.

I think is really difficult to make short-term predictions right now … Hino is full of surprises leaving us with the feeling Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 2 3621428690
    DarkRose
    DarkRose
    Human

Post by DarkRose Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:19 am

OMG Zero shot her in the head... sooooo cruel!!! explosive
    I lol-ed at Ruka watching them fight lol! , i mean they're pureblooded sibings fighting each other, sorta breath taking... sSc_jawdrop3
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:00 pm

What I would find as a logical next step from Zero is … after he drank from Sara, then pulling his BR and killing her on the spot. Then he proceeds to confront Kaname. That would make sense to me cuz he could reduce the bad impression that he created to the hunters by drinking from her and nullifying the possibility to be a pawn on Sara’s hands. However I do not know if her blood that runs now into him is shielding her from such development ... (???)

Would she risk her plan and life if she knew that she can not control Zero? I think that her blood should at least guarantee that part, so that she is certain that he shall work on her behalf with her safe and sound.

I also think that Touma can be the target here> given the fact that Kaname also rushes there, it makes me wonder why is all the attention to the HA right now?

Kaname pushed Sara outside of the academy, she seems to get there to do what? just cause a disturbance to the hunters?

One more part that I thought there is the hunters? would they take advantage of Sara's offer and be tempted to sip some blood to empower themselves? such a scenario belongs to fan-fiction but i do not exlude it at the current point.

However what makes me slightly optimistic is Ruka and Kain’s presence cuz if they had in mind that the situation would be turned out very nasty and bloody would at least Kain let Ruka there jeopardizing her life?

To tell you the truth I believe that he would not have a choice, other than supporting her even to this. But I think that Kaien also has trust in Kaname, that he shall exclude Ruka from the battle, if the things turn very nasty.

For me IF Zero’s goal is indeed to kill Kaname now (cuz I cannot exclude yet the possibility that Hino is trolling us with that lol) thus and he chose to drink from Sara in front of the hunters running out of time, then I cannot think nothing else than what I said already … that Zero doesn’t care anymore for his future or even for his life.

But isn't that also an exclamation of power? according to the hunters, they care only for the strongest, undoubtly now Zero has taken powers far more stronger than anyone else. If they count only the surface then Zero could overpower Kaien and Yagari now and actually take charge of the hunters...

(adding another more brainless perspective to the plot)...hm?

kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneVampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 2 Drops5black

Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 2 Empty yume death

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:18 pm

guys i think the story will lead us to yume death or zeki ending.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:39 pm

Juliet wrote: Would she risk her plan and life if she knew that she can not control Zero? I think that her blood should at least guarantee that part, so that she is certain that he shall work on her behalf with her safe and sound.

Yes you are right. From her point of view she is certain that Zero will fall as Takuma did thus she wanted so much (since forever) to make Zero drink from her.
    On the other hand though, I wanted to be open to more possibilities that could overturn the situation as it seems currently. Also Sara must make a mistake somewhere in her calculations, something that it doesn’t seem thus far but at some point something must go wrong for her.

But isn't that also an exclamation of power? according to the hunters, they care only for the strongest, undoubtly now Zero has taken powers far more stronger than anyone else. If they count only the surface then Zero could overpower Kaien and Yagari now and actually take charge of the hunters...

(adding another more brainless perspective to the plot)...hm?

Yes Zero will boost his powers but the point is what he’ll do with this power? How independent will be from Sara?
    If as you said above Sara will make him a pawn then Zero could be a danger for the hunters who will go against Sara as well … (???)
    Also as we saw in the beginning of the 2nd arc some hunters were against of Zero’s future leadership and as Kaito told him many hunters do not exactly “trust” him.
    It was Yagari (and probably Kaien as well) who supported Zero as the next president but considering now Yagari’s reaction to Zero’s latest moves maybe is a foreshadowing for his stance from now on.

However I also do not trust hunters’ “rationale” these days so anything is possible lol.

DarkRose wrote: OMG Zero shot her in the head... sooooo cruel!!!

Well this was a hallucination created from Ruka … Zero had nothing to do with it.

However since you brought it up …

What was the meaning of this hallucination? I mean does it have a hidden message to convey?

My interpretation is that Ruka just followed Kaname’s tactic there … she tried to use Yuuki’s bond to Zero as Kaname did by saying that he freed Shizuka in order to attack at the Kiryus hoping that Yuuki will “hate” him and give up on him.

Zero: This man ruined me … Why can’t you give up on him now?
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v16/c081/23.html

So I see that Ruka tried to reinforce Yuuki’s guilt for not giving up Kaname despite what he said that had done to Zero.

But I wonder if this hallucination serves also as a “warning” from Ruka’s part or as a foreshadowing …
    I do not mean that Zero will kill Yuuki ofc but combing it with the possible side-effects that Sara’s blood might have on Zero then it is possible that Zero will turn against Yuuki if he moreover try to kill Kaname.

Also another point that Aya-chan had pointed out to me …

Yuuki says >> Zero will never do this to me
    Ofc he wouldn’t under normal circumstances but now Zero has Sara’s blood running into his veins.
    And what Yuuki says here is quite similar with what Shiki said about Takuma > that the Takuma he knew never would have done that …

So one can wonder; is it a coincidence this similarity from Hino’s part?
    Takuma drank from Sara and he became a person that Shiki cannot recognize.
    Now Zero drank also from her and Yuuki stressing out that Zero (that she knows) would never do that to her without knowing ofc what Zero did.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:55 pm