Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 3 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 3 Bar_left59%Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 3 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 3 Bar_left27%Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 3 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 3 Bar_left15%Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 3 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+19
aya-chan
andy-san
Shoujo-Zo18
Evil in love
Yuukieee
rosaever
Persia
norngpinky
SassyKnight
juliet
stuffs
witlessfool
vampireknight21
Lizette
mariangie
Knightmare
Shiki10
Youweremysafeplace*
nina
23 posters

Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION.

nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 3 Dropsoa

Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 3 Empty Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION.

Post by nina Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:48 am

First topic message reminder :

Here the raws>>

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1469027426

All the credits to the Chinese team for their hard work every month!

First translation direct LINK

And its been posted here as well >>
    https://vampireknight.all-up.com/t1179p10-vampire-knight-81-full-raws

Last edited by nina on Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION.

Post by nina Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:39 pm

Juliet wrote: Would she risk her plan and life if she knew that she can not control Zero? I think that her blood should at least guarantee that part, so that she is certain that he shall work on her behalf with her safe and sound.

Yes you are right. From her point of view she is certain that Zero will fall as Takuma did thus she wanted so much (since forever) to make Zero drink from her.
    On the other hand though, I wanted to be open to more possibilities that could overturn the situation as it seems currently. Also Sara must make a mistake somewhere in her calculations, something that it doesn’t seem thus far but at some point something must go wrong for her.

But isn't that also an exclamation of power? according to the hunters, they care only for the strongest, undoubtly now Zero has taken powers far more stronger than anyone else. If they count only the surface then Zero could overpower Kaien and Yagari now and actually take charge of the hunters...

(adding another more brainless perspective to the plot)...hm?

Yes Zero will boost his powers but the point is what he’ll do with this power? How independent will be from Sara?
    If as you said above Sara will make him a pawn then Zero could be a danger for the hunters who will go against Sara as well … (???)
    Also as we saw in the beginning of the 2nd arc some hunters were against of Zero’s future leadership and as Kaito told him many hunters do not exactly “trust” him.
    It was Yagari (and probably Kaien as well) who supported Zero as the next president but considering now Yagari’s reaction to Zero’s latest moves maybe is a foreshadowing for his stance from now on.

However I also do not trust hunters’ “rationale” these days so anything is possible lol.

DarkRose wrote: OMG Zero shot her in the head... sooooo cruel!!!

Well this was a hallucination created from Ruka … Zero had nothing to do with it.

However since you brought it up …

What was the meaning of this hallucination? I mean does it have a hidden message to convey?

My interpretation is that Ruka just followed Kaname’s tactic there … she tried to use Yuuki’s bond to Zero as Kaname did by saying that he freed Shizuka in order to attack at the Kiryus hoping that Yuuki will “hate” him and give up on him.

Zero: This man ruined me … Why can’t you give up on him now?
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v16/c081/23.html

So I see that Ruka tried to reinforce Yuuki’s guilt for not giving up Kaname despite what he said that had done to Zero.

But I wonder if this hallucination serves also as a “warning” from Ruka’s part or as a foreshadowing …
    I do not mean that Zero will kill Yuuki ofc but combing it with the possible side-effects that Sara’s blood might have on Zero then it is possible that Zero will turn against Yuuki if he moreover try to kill Kaname.

Also another point that Aya-chan had pointed out to me …

Yuuki says >> Zero will never do this to me
    Ofc he wouldn’t under normal circumstances but now Zero has Sara’s blood running into his veins.
    And what Yuuki says here is quite similar with what Shiki said about Takuma > that the Takuma he knew never would have done that …

So one can wonder; is it a coincidence this similarity from Hino’s part?
    Takuma drank from Sara and he became a person that Shiki cannot recognize.
    Now Zero drank also from her and Yuuki stressing out that Zero (that she knows) would never do that to her without knowing ofc what Zero did.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 3 Dropsoa

Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION.

Post by juliet Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:05 pm

However I also do not trust hunters’ “rationale” these days so anything is possible lol.

Haha, neither do I these days...everything seems far more complicated than what they used to be...

Zero is a great disappointment to the fact that does not see in front of his nose, I would desperately want at this point to surprise us in a good way and take control of the situation, but given the fact that Hino has highlighted his wrath for killing purebloods so many times - I doubt it.

Still I worry about Kaname who went there ) i have no idea why....

He tells Yuuki to consider him a mad man and forget about him...but why? literally why? what's the purpose...the excuse about the HW' wishes, who can persuade this excuse? How sound does it sound?

In few words are we supposed to believe it or not?
    Saphira_K
    Saphira_K
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : U Bet :P

Post by Saphira_K Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:27 pm

juliet wrote:

Haha, neither do I these days...everything seems far more complicated than what they used to be...

Zero is a great disappointment to the fact that does not see in front of his nose, I would desperately want at this point to surprise us in a good way and take control of the situation, but given the fact that Hino has highlighted his wrath for killing purebloods so many times - I doubt it.

Still I worry about Kaname who went there ) i have no idea why....

He tells Yuuki to consider him a mad man and forget about him...but why? literally why? what's the purpose...the excuse about the HW' wishes, who can persuade this excuse? How sound does it sound?

In few words are we supposed to believe it or not?

imo, no. i think it's a ruse to push her away from him. and that's maybe for her protection in the end? when you watch his expression, you can tell he wouldn't want that for real. well at least that's what i think. and anyway they still love each other despite all the complications. the part where you see kaname touch yuki's cheek...yea...that was rather heart-breaking to see, they looked so sad.
    and for hw wishes...i was surprised. if i remember correctly, last i saw, she wasn't against them. she was against them turning such a large amount of humans into vamps. she created the beginings of the hunters, to help control the population. but maybe i'm wrong?
    or could it be, that she changed her mind in the end, and there is a conversation we do not know of yet? even so, i consider that chance limited.
    i'm very curious to see what zero's next move is going to be. after drinking her blood to everybody's suprise, what does he plan on next? maybe he'll kill her with the bloody rose? kinda like what kaname did, he took shizuka's blood before elminating her.
    ah, i can't wait to learn more!!
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneVampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 3 Drops5black

Vampire Knight 81! FULL RAWS!!!! AND FIRST TRANSLATION. - Page 3 Empty hope

Post by kanachanimmortal Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:02 pm

i hope for zero to kill sara or she to be killed by kaname,whatever i just want sara to be killed now.hey guys there is a question,will yuuki kill kaname acc to his own desire or will she abandon him like he wants??she is gonna do it or not??what is your guys opinion on this?? bounce nina honey i love your signature,so hot.wish someday this will happen but hino seems to be a decent writer. Embarassed

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:57 am