Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

VK info contradictions Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
VK info contradictions I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
VK info contradictions I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
VK info contradictions I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
VK info contradictions I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
VK info contradictions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
VK info contradictions I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
VK info contradictions I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
VK info contradictions I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
VK info contradictions I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
VK info contradictions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
VK info contradictions I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
VK info contradictions I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
VK info contradictions I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
VK info contradictions I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
VK info contradictions I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
VK info contradictions I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
VK info contradictions I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
VK info contradictions I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
VK info contradictions I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
VK info contradictions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
VK info contradictions Bar_left59%VK info contradictions Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
VK info contradictions Bar_left27%VK info contradictions Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
VK info contradictions Bar_left15%VK info contradictions Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+2
juliet
sweetsolace
6 posters

VK info contradictions

sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneVK info contradictions Drops5black

VK info contradictions Empty VK info contradictions

Post by sweetsolace Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:07 pm

I noticed there are a few information in the manga that contradicts itself later on.

Here's what I found:

*disappearing blood scratch
    In chapter 61 around pg19, Kaname bit Yuki roughly so that blood from her neck was all over her
    Spoiler:
    then, surprisingly in chapter 62 pg15, after Yuki traveled a bit into his past, voila the blood is gone scratch
    Spoiler:
    what do you think happened? Is it a contradiction or perhaps the blood was "wiped clean" somewhere along? lol!

*which came first?scratch
    *this is reliant on the accuracy of the meaning of the translation, so I can be wrong..
    in chapter 63-28, Aido explains the process of the hooded woman's sacrifice:
    Spoiler:
    Zero and Aido version:
    1. the woman gave her blood to the hunters
    2. and "lastly", she tore her heart and threw it to the furnace.

then in chapter 64-07, an ancestor hunter also explains the hooded woman's sacrifice:
    Spoiler:
    1. she threw her heart into the furnace
    2. "after that", she gave her blood

ah, maybe it's just the use of the words "lastly", "after that"..? anyway for me the historical version (aido's narrative) makes more sense as it seems a real pain to distribute blood after her heart was torn.However, the hunters also are more credible (lol! they were there when it happened) a pureblood with a heart ripped off can still walk around, only their power is "low": this what happened to shizuka when kaname tore her heart, she still lived for a few moments before breaking (chapter20). Also what happened to Hanadagi when kaname stabbed him with an antivampire weapon, he was still able to talk for a while (chapter67)
    but still, a short while means 5-10minutes at most...it says here the woman "walk around" giving her blood. what do you think?

*crackling weapons?scratch
    antivampire weapons have some sort of crackle reaction to them, here are examples:
    Spoiler:

but in chapter one at the first chapter the crackle effect is not present:
    Spoiler:
    What do you think? bounce it seems like an obvious discrepansy but i wonder if this is something that is exclusive to the main three? lol!
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneVK info contradictions Dropsoa

VK info contradictions Empty Re: VK info contradictions

Post by juliet Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:43 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl I can't believe you, were did you notice such details? that is observation skills...

@ I can only justify the first one (there are panels missing sSig_busted where Kaname does a profound cleansing at Yuuki lol)...and because they were rated M, they left it outside...

Now about the hunters I also agree going and sharing your blood with your heart missing sSig_DOH , I think it might be a burden even for purebloods vampires... (but here we have to think of the translation as you said)

At the third, Aidou seems to be the only one with whom Artemis gets along (preferences ha?wub )...I had also noticed that to tell you the truth, because from all handling Artemis, he should be the one to whom it should sparkle first...

Don't have more to add...but I am sure that with a closer look we might discover more...

nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:55 pm

juliet wrote:
    @ I can only justify the first one (there are panels missing sSig_busted where Kaname does a profound cleansing at Yuuki lol)...and because they were rated M, they left it outside...

rofl rofl rofl Yes something like this process ...
    sFun_thbpbpthpt sFun_thbpbpthpt sFun_thbpbpthpt
    sSig_censored sSig_censored sSig_censored
    VK info contradictions Addemoticons08048

VK info contradictions Addemoticons08049

sSig_busted
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:25 pm

juliet wrote: rofl rofl rofl rofl I can't believe you, were did you notice such details? that is observation skills...

Razz I was scrolling through my vk scans and I was bored bounce anyway this is not the first time I'm waiting for opportunity to post it cheers cheers

rofl rofl hahahha.... you know what? Evil or Very Mad Kaname is naughty.... first he lick her off clean while she was out traveling in his memories.... Embarassed then when she wakes up the second time she finds that her clothes are changed 👅 (when there's no reason to since he already licked her "clean") its like he's finding an excuse to gain intimate phhysical contact with her while she is out.. hahaha :lol:

At the third, Aidou seems to be the only one with whom Artemis gets along (preferences ha?wub )...I had also noticed that to tell you the truth, because from all handling Artemis, he should be the one to whom it should sparkle first...
    yes! Razz Artemis is bias :lol:

[quote="nina"]
    juliet wrote:

rofl rofl rofl Yes something like this process ...
    [center]sFun_thbpbpthpt sFun_thbpbpthpt sFun_thbpbpthpt
    sSig_censored sSig_censored sSig_censored
    VK info contradictions Addemoticons08048

VK info contradictions Addemoticons08049

rofl question is, how far did he go?? affraid oh my goodnneesss... kaname onii sama! haha... he must have really licked her clean... didn't yuki feel sticky when she woke?? hahahaaaaa... sSig_censored
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:49 am

As for the blood I think she gave it out before and after she removed her heart, but in all hunesty it is kinda hard to get blood out of a body once the heart stops, you only have gravity to work with then. Also there are 2 view points from this, the one from the hunters and kanames, kaname was not actualy there so his info on what happen was 2nd hand, the hunters passed it down thru storys I belive, so I dont even want to count what hand that is.

As for the crackling I belive I mentioned that in another post but I belive some one told me I was wrong about it.

But this is all normal for a story, as the story goes on new things get added to make it able to continue, some times it is impossible to keep all things where they don't conterdict. So if you do find them don't think bad of hino, it is just hino's way of giveing us our monthly fixes :lol:
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:47 am

rumland wrote:As for the blood I think she gave it out before and after she removed her heart, but in all hunesty it is kinda hard to get blood out of a body once the heart stops, you only have gravity to work with then . Also there are 2 view points from this, the one from the hunters and kanames, kaname was not actualy there so his info on what happen was 2nd hand, the hunters passed it down thru storys I belive, so I dont even want to count what hand that is.
    ah...this makes sense. if that happens the blood she hands out after her heart is ripped would be the remaining blood she has in her body, which is around 5-6 liters. hm.
    the hunters are first hand evidence since they stated what they saw, maybe the information they passed on was altered through the years (after all it was more than 10,000years ago affraid the information could've gotten twisted) or maybe it's just hino making a mistake LOL.

As for the crackling I belive I mentioned that in another post but I belive some one told me I was wrong about it.
    lol! no, i told you it's probably not relevant since its not constant. but its ok cheers

@topic
    another possible contradiction here:
    https://vampireknight.all-up.com/t154-chapter-36-what-s-wrong-with-yuuki-s-clothes
    it also discusses how yuki's clothes changing in less than eight hours with no explanation! Shocked i noticed at first this phenomenon wasn't explained.... then later hino explained in chapter 65 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy haha this is too cute Razz Razz
    kaname has some sort of hobby to change yuki's clothes when she's asleep Embarassed probably that's what kaname meant in chapter 65 when he said "it was not the first time: ☀ ahhh what a clue rofl rofl even more amazing than plot clue rofl
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:44 am

I take this opertunity to renew my yuki is kanames doll thery, makes her keep long hair, wear high heals, and he changes her clothing in her sleep.

Parental advisory

I can see it now, kaname starts to put a leather doninatrix outfit on yuki in her sleep only he wakes her up, after seeing her self half naked she freaks and says kaname you perv.

Kaname says yuki it's not what it looks like, I wasn't going to do anything, it's just that I just got the outfit and wanted to see how it looks, it comes with this whip accesery.

LoL :lol:
    Rose
    Rose
    Human

Humor : sarcasm

Post by Rose Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:11 pm

[/quote]rofl rofl hahahha.... you know what? Evil or Very Mad Kaname is naughty.... first he lick her off clean while she was out traveling in his memories.... Embarassed then when she wakes up the second time she finds that her clothes are changed 👅 (when there's no reason to since he already licked her "clean") its like he's finding an excuse to gain intimate phhysical contact with her while she is out.. hahaha :lol: [/quote]

hahah you are so right,but really it is truly understandable that Kaname is living with her entire year and wants peace of action sLo_BigBearHug sSig_censored sSig_censored
    Yuki is totally cute when she wakes up and make a fuss about her clothes and Kaname tell her is not the firs time he changed it hahah sFun_cheerleader2
    Aido, on the other hand..I Think it is only a mistake in Manga because it was at the beginning and maybe Hino didn't decide in that moment WHAT KIND OF POWER WILL ARTEMIS HAVE and she just put it as she went with the story
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:48 pm

sweetsolace wrote: question is, how far did he go?? oh my goodnneesss... kaname onii sama! haha... he must have really licked her clean... didn't yuki feel sticky when she woke?? hahahaaaaa...

Unfortunately not as far as we would like I suppose Razz lol!

About contradictions ...

Some of them it might be errors from the mangaka or typos … for example she forgot to depict Zero’s tattoo here …

http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/69/6

For the sounds effects of the anti-vampire weapons it might she decided to add it later. When a manga starts to publish they don’t know how far it can go, it depends from the success. Probably Hino after the popularity of the series she had to add more elements and back up stories to support the original/main theme.

Even her drawing style is different from the start. Personally I think her sketches are much better now than the first ones which reminded me her older works. Also most of the times there are lot similarities on the look of the characters so it is "risky" to make conclusions based on the drawings.

rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:08 pm

I just assumed that the coat was covering the tatto, it's size does seem to change depending on his hunger level.

ps about my last post, some people just cant seem to take a joke, was there realy a reason to negtive rep it?
    Rose
    Rose
    Human

Humor : sarcasm

Post by Rose Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:07 am

yep it is all in writers head.how the story evolves in her she transmit it to paper Smile
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Thu May 26, 2011 10:24 am

there's another disappearing blood... here

first there's blood on Ichiru's mouth:
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-20-page-42.html

then in the next moment, it's gone!:
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-20-page-43.html

lol!
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu May 26, 2011 6:06 pm

sweetsolace wrote:there's another disappearing blood... here

first there's blood on Ichiru's mouth:
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-20-page-42.html

then in the next moment, it's gone!:
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-20-page-43.html

lol!

that was indeed a very quick sFun_thbpbpthpt LOL
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical

Post by Knightmare Fri May 27, 2011 2:29 am

Hino makes LOTS of visual mistakes. She usually fixes them in the books though. That tattoo has been forgotten soo many times.

My favourite:
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/67/22
    Left arm around Hanadagi holding him up

http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/67/23
    Right hand torn off, still plunged into his chest!

http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/67/24
    Hanadagi's heart is now in Sara's left hand! That is quite some slight of hand Sara!

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri May 27, 2011 3:38 pm

Haha, the hand left out at the air was the best part!! rofl rofl rofl

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content