Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Similar topics

Gallery

Short introduction - Page 5 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
    Short introduction - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
    Short introduction - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
    Short introduction - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
    Short introduction - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
    Short introduction - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
    Short introduction - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
    Short introduction - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
    Short introduction - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
    Short introduction - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
    Short introduction - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
    Short introduction - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
    Short introduction - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
    Short introduction - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
    Short introduction - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
    Short introduction - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
    Short introduction - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
    Short introduction - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
    Short introduction - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
    Short introduction - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
    Short introduction - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
    Short introduction - Page 5 Bar_left59%Short introduction - Page 5 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
    Short introduction - Page 5 Bar_left27%Short introduction - Page 5 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
    Short introduction - Page 5 Bar_left15%Short introduction - Page 5 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+53
    Saphira_K
    28blablainiayu
    UNDEAD
    Shoujo-Zo18
    EmeraldSky
    Lady Freckles
    kialovejapan
    chacile
    Brendaandrea16
    ChibiShishou
    shaownna
    kunoichi13
    friendnextdoor
    VampireKnight#1
    Yuukieee
    vampirechic
    rosaever
    ry
    lililovelilica
    Kikotsukino
    aristocratic-pureblood
    zerofan500
    Lisi
    krissy0324
    Divine Rose
    shizza24
    Fallen Leaf
    via2myrene
    Katherine
    Angelique
    awes0m3
    adreana2011
    VampireCythia
    VaahS
    KuranPrince
    Conrad Weller
    Ordell
    aya-chan
    Bloodredhead
    Lizz
    Shizuka*Hio
    sweetsolace
    Anneliezz
    nina
    aerah08
    Evil in love
    mariangie
    Pinacolada
    RedSonja
    juliet
    nuitetoile21
    Akaruisama
    minimalve
    57 posters

Short introduction

minimalve
      minimalve
      Common Vampire
      Common Vampire

Humor : Give it to me! XD
      Warning ZoneShort introduction - Page 5 Dropsoa

Short introduction - Page 5 Empty Short introduction

Post by minimalve Sun May 15, 2011 9:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi everyone!

I am so happy I finally joined this Forum, it has given me a lot of happy thoughts and interesting ideas to fill my regular day ;)

I have loved manga/anime since I was first introduced to this genre.

I have followed VK since the beginning, at first, before it was translated to eng I had friends translate for me as I stayed in an almost only, all asian boarding school and we all cheerished lots of different manga/animes. Very Happy

I can be very goofy, and at the same time I am not afraid to critique stuff, so please bare with me I never mean any harm. I am only a joker, dont bite (that hard ;) )

I love to draw, so if anyone would like to start up a drawing club do not hesitate to ask, making fanfic is hillarious Smile

Well, that is a little bit of me.
      I hope to learn alittle bit of you Smile
      bouncing

Divine Rose
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Short introduction - Page 5 Empty Re: Short introduction

Post by Divine Rose Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:22 pm

nina wrote:
      Divine Rose wrote:Thanks Nina! Short introduction - Page 5 1927775417

I'm glad I found a place that is so pro-Kaname as it is. Short introduction - Page 5 2554657431 I haven't been to many places, but usually most people where I've been hate Kaname. I later realized, it's not that everybody hates him. Just those that do are the loudest. Razz

Haha believe me I know for what you are talking about lol. And are not only the loudest but the most desperate ones! The haters are always the loosers Razz

We Yume do not need to bash or hate or wish for Zero’s death and that’s the pure proof that we are confident for our ship! *wink* sLo_BigBearHug

You are right. The loudest are the most desperate one. Indeed, the haters are the loosers. Razz

You are so right again. Very Happy Most Yumes I've seen don't hate Zero, they like him too. Just don't like Zeki. That is indeed proof that we are confident in our ship. sLo_BigBearHug

Seriously, I don't understand why some people go to places, like amvs on Youtube and other places (that are not for debates), that support the pairing they don't like and bash. Makes no sense to me. I don't like Zeki, so I don't go to their places. Simple.

Oh! Another thing. Another reason why I wanted to join this place is the great posts you and some of the others have made. I haven't read much, mainly just ones with Kaname, and just a few, for I only found this place 2 days ago. But really you and some of the others have made some brilliant posts and reasonings. So insightful!

Short introduction - Page 5 2554657431 Short introduction - Page 5 2554657431 Short introduction - Page 5 2554657431 Short introduction - Page 5 2554657431

sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2

Last edited by Divine Rose on Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding)
      Bloodredhead
      Bloodredhead
      Pureblood Vampire
      Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:20 am

Divine Rose wrote:
      nina wrote:

I'm glad I found a place that is so pro-Kaname as it is. Short introduction - Page 5 2554657431 I haven't been to many places, but usually most people where I've been hate Kaname. I later realized, it's not that everybody hates him. Just those that do are the loudest. Razz

Haha believe me I know for what you are talking about lol. And are not only the loudest but the most desperate ones! The haters are always the loosers Razz

We Yume do not need to bash or hate or wish for Zero’s death and that’s the pure proof that we are confident for our ship! *wink* sLo_BigBearHug

You are right. The loudest are the most desperate one. Indeed, the haters are the loosers. Razz

You are so right again. Very Happy Most Yumes I've seen don't hate Zero, they like him too. Just don't like Zeki. That is indeed proof that we are confident in our ship. sLo_BigBearHug

Seriously, I don't understand why some people go to places, like amvs on Youtube and other places (that are not for debates), that support the pairing they don't like and bash. Makes no sense to me. I don't like Zeki, so I don't go to their places. Simple.

Oh! Another thing. Another reason why I wanted to join this place is the great posts you and some of the others have made. I haven't read much, mainly just ones with Kaname, and just a few, for I only found this place 2 days ago. But really you and some of the others have made some brilliant posts and reasonings. So insightful!

Short introduction - Page 5 2554657431 Short introduction - Page 5 2554657431 Short introduction - Page 5 2554657431 Short introduction - Page 5 2554657431

Hello there Divine Rose and welcome to the forum!!!! sSig_welcome5

Nina is spot on, we don't hate Zero. There are even some yumes like me who love Zero to pieces and wish to nab him ourslves! Short introduction - Page 5 3814611447 LOL!

I'm glad you are liking the place so far. cheers cheers

I hope we all become good friends!!! sLo_BigBearHug
      Divine Rose
      Divine Rose
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

Post by Divine Rose Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:05 am

Bloodredhead wrote:
      Divine Rose wrote:
      nina wrote:

Nina is spot on, we don't hate Zero. There are even some yumes like me who love Zero to pieces and wish to nab him ourslves! Short introduction - Page 5 3814611447 LOL!

Thanks Bloodredhead. Short introduction - Page 5 1927775417

Yeah, Zero is a great character. Very Happy Though, I must say you all can have him. Haha lol!

Oh, I love this place. Thank you. cheers cheers

I hope we all become good friends too! sLo_BigBearHug
      Bloodredhead
      Bloodredhead
      Pureblood Vampire
      Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:10 am

Divine Rose wrote:
      Bloodredhead wrote:

Yeah, Zero is a great character. Very Happy Though, I must say you all can have him. Haha lol!

Your welcome!! Smile

Thanks! Yay Zero all to myself! I wonder what i'll do? sSig_censored Short introduction - Page 5 1019656462

This place i great! I've loved it from day one, my only regret has been i didn't find it sooner!!!!
      Divine Rose
      Divine Rose
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:16 am

Bloodredhead wrote:
      Divine Rose wrote:
      Bloodredhead wrote:

Your welcome!! Smile

Thanks! Yay Zero all to myself! I wonder what i'll do? sSig_censored Short introduction - Page 5 1019656462

This place i great! I've loved it from day one, my only regret has been i didn't find it sooner!!!!

You're welcome about Zero! Haha! rofl rofl rofl rofl

I share your same regret about this place. That's the only one. for sure. It's AMAZING!!!!!! Short introduction - Page 5 2554657431 Short introduction - Page 5 2554657431 Short introduction - Page 5 2554657431 Short introduction - Page 5 2554657431
      KuranPrince
      KuranPrince
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:27 am

Divine Rose... I'm sure that you're gonna enjoy this forum a whole lot more than any disbelievers and doubters on YouTube.

I truly love this forum! Not only to meet new friends, but to gather info, create theories and everything we admire and enjoy the VK series. If it weren't for Hino-san, there wouldn't be Vampire Knight or this forum.
      Divine Rose
      Divine Rose
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:41 am

KuranPrince wrote:Divine Rose... I'm sure that you're gonna enjoy this forum a whole lot more than any disbelievers and doubters on YouTube.

I truly love this forum! Not only to meet new friends, but to gather info, create theories and everything we admire and enjoy the VK series. If it weren't for Hino-san, there wouldn't be Vampire Knight or this forum.

Thanks Kuran Prince! Short introduction - Page 5 1927775417

Yeah, that's for sure. This place is amazing! Short introduction - Page 5 2554657431 Short introduction - Page 5 2554657431 Short introduction - Page 5 2554657431

I never comment on Youtube. Just there to see the vids. lol!

It definitely is a great place for that. Just a couple of days of knowing this forum's existence and I have thought of so many different things and read things I never thought of. And there is a lot of great people here, I can tell. sLo_BigBearHug Indeed if it weren't for Hino there wouldn't be VK or this forum. So grateful to her for VK! sLo_BigBearHug
      Katherine
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:14 pm

nina wrote:

At first hello Divine Rose, enjoy your time here sSig_hi

I´m Yume too and i don´t care if someone doesn´t like it, this is my opinion I I support the one I like...but it is really sad that there are so many people out there who need to bash to feel fulfilled...I wouldn´t say that only Zero fand are loud and desperate, I fould some Yume-fans too but you are right that some Zeki fans are the loudest. I´m glad that in this forum everyone shares his love and there are only few who are too persistent and become angry early and bash...I hope you have the same impression.

I love this forum too, I can say what I want, my ideas are exepted and there some answer to them. I love the fanfictions too, in my opinion the ones who are published here are full of love and passion towards VK wub wub

Enjoy your time Short introduction - Page 5 4265338432
      Divine Rose
      Divine Rose
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:32 pm

Katherine wrote:
      nina wrote:

I´m Yume too and i don´t care if someone doesn´t like it, this is my opinion I I support the one I like...but it is really sad that there are so many people out there who need to bash to feel fulfilled...I wouldn´t say that only Zero fand are loud and desperate, I fould some Yume-fans too but you are right that some Zeki fans are the loudest. I´m glad that in this forum everyone shares his love and there are only few who are too persistent and become angry early and bash...I hope you have the same impression.

I love this forum too, I can say what I want, my ideas are exepted and there some answer to them. I love the fanfictions too, in my opinion the ones who are published here are full of love and passion towards VK wub wub

Thanks Katherine! Short introduction - Page 5 1927775417

I actually have some family members whose name is Katherine. Very Happy

My sentiments exactly. No matter if someone doesn't like it. Like you I do like it, and will support it. Very Happy Indeed sad about the bashing, I will never understand. Yeah, ofcourse it's not just the Zero/Zeki fans, I have seen a couple of Yumes, but what I have come across, it's Zekis the most. Just like you said. Indeed, that is my impression of this forum. Very Happy

Wonderful forum indeed for it to be like that. wub I have not read any of the fanfics here yet, but I am going to. Smile

Thanks so much! I'm already enjoying it. sLo_BigBearHug
      Katherine
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:52 pm

Divine Rose wrote:
      Katherine wrote:
      nina wrote:

My sentiments exactly. No matter if someone doesn't like it. Like you I do like it, and will support it. Very Happy Indeed sad about the bashing, I will never understand. Yeah, ofcourse it's not just the Zero/Zeki fans, I have seen a couple of Yumes, but what I have come across, it's Zekis the most. Just like you said. Indeed, that is my impression of this forum. Very Happy

Wonderful forum indeed for it to be like that. wub I have not read any of the fanfics here yet, but I am going to. Smile

You should really start reading them, I love all of them but take care, some of them are a little bit dirty wub
      Yeah I like my name, many people have it but for me it´s still beautiful, my parents chose well ;)
      Divine Rose
      Divine Rose
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:18 pm

Katherine wrote:
      Divine Rose wrote:
      Katherine wrote:

You should really start reading them, I love all of them but take care, some of them are a little bit dirty wub
      Yeah I like my name, many people have it but for me it´s still beautiful, my parents chose well ;)

Thanks. And I will. They sound great. wub And I know what you mean by a little bit dirty.

I like your name too. It is beautiful and your parents sure did. Very Happy Funny thing is all of the Katherines in my family either go by their middle name or nickname. Or it is their middle name.

My real name is a bit unique and most people have trouble with it at first, but I do love it. Love it a lot actually.wub It's not hard to pronounce really, but people do have trouble with it. Razz
      Katherine
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:16 pm

Divine Rose wrote:
      Katherine wrote:
      Divine Rose wrote:

Thanks. And I will. They sound great. wub And I know what you mean by a little bit dirty.

I like your name too. It is beautiful and your parents sure did. Very Happy Funny thing is all of the Katherines in my family either go by their middle name or nickname. Or it is their middle name.

My real name is a bit unique and most people have trouble with it at first, but I do love it. Love it a lot actually.wub It's not hard to pronounce really, but people do have trouble with it. Razz

May I ask what your name is? Yeah the name Katherine matches to many other names, but there are many possibilities to write it, everyone asks me how to pronounce it
      Divine Rose
      Divine Rose
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:13 pm

Katherine wrote:
      Divine Rose wrote:
      Katherine wrote:

May I ask what your name is? Yeah the name Katherine matches to many other names, but there are many possibilities to write it, everyone asks me how to pronounce it

Sure. It's Jedaiah. Very Happy

Indeed Katherine does. I never really thought about it before. But it sure does. With mine, they ask me how to pronounce it and they still have trouble after hearing it. Razz
      Katherine
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:24 pm

Divine Rose wrote:
      Katherine wrote:
      Divine Rose wrote:

Indeed Katherine does. I never really thought about it before. But it sure does. With mine, they ask me how to pronounce it and they still have trouble after hearing it. Razz

I like your name, because it´s not so common, I never heard it in my life yet but I really like it, I think I won´t forget it Short introduction - Page 5 1713890440
      Divine Rose
      Divine Rose
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:37 pm

Katherine wrote:
      Divine Rose wrote:
      Katherine wrote:

I like your name, because it´s not so common, I never heard it in my life yet but I really like it, I think I won´t forget it Short introduction - Page 5 1713890440

Thanks! I really do love it. Short introduction - Page 5 2554657431

I have never come across any who have it. It's pretty rare. I'm glad it's unforgettable. Short introduction - Page 5 1713890440

And the best way I can write how to pronounce it (I'm not good at it) is this: Ja-day-ya.

A lot of people pronounce the 'Je' as 'Ju', which I have no idea where they get that from. And almost all pronounce the 'dai' as 'dai', which I understand. And then I've seen people write it with a 'T' and even a 'P', which leaves me wondering where they got that. rofl rofl
      Bloodredhead
      Bloodredhead
      Pureblood Vampire
      Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:16 pm

Divine Rose wrote:

Aww! such a pretty name!!! my eyes...
      Divine Rose
      Divine Rose
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:25 pm

Bloodredhead wrote:
      Divine Rose wrote:

Aww! such a pretty name!!! my eyes...

Thank you! Short introduction - Page 5 1713890440
      krissy0324
      krissy0324
      Human

Short introduction - Page 5 Empty A little something for ZEROXYUUKAI fans.. Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu

Post by krissy0324 Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:14 pm

Short introduction - Page 5 2554657431 Konnichi wa. I'm new here and am looking forward to share my thoughts/insights about VK.

I have made this video a couple of years ago. I would be honored if you could watch it. I am polishing this AMV, and will soon be uploading it to youtube. I would be very glad if you could give me a comment to help me improve my making of AMVs, or if you simply want to tell me what your impressions are on my video. You make post or comment on youtube or here. Here's the link.

I hope we'll get along with each other.

Yoroshiku Onegai shimasu.
      Katherine
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:59 pm

krissy0324 wrote: Short introduction - Page 5 2554657431 Konnichi wa. I'm new here and am looking forward to share my thoughts/insights about VK.

I have made this video a couple of years ago. I would be honored if you could watch it. I am polishing this AMV, and will soon be uploading it to youtube. I would be very glad if you could give me a comment to help me improve my making of AMVs, or if you simply want to tell me what your impressions are on my video. You make post or comment on youtube or here. Here's the link.

Welcome, please enjoy your time here and feel free to post whatever you like

A little advice, please don´t write in white, it´s difficult to read Sad Sad (Please don´t feel attacked Smile )
      Lisi
      Lisi
      Common Vampire
      Common Vampire

Humor : black and deadpan

Post by Lisi Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:31 pm

Welcome krissy! Very Happy
      have fun! Very Happy
      sorry but i have to aggree with katherine.. the white is not good..
      Divine Rose
      Divine Rose
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:19 pm

sSig_welcome5 Kissy!

Hope you have a great time! cheers

I agree with Katherine and Lisi, the white is not good to post in.
      krissy0324
      krissy0324
      Human

Post by krissy0324 Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:09 pm

Arigato. Short introduction - Page 5 1098764838 I thought I was able to change that... haha..
      anyhow. thank you for welcoming me, Divine Rose, Lisi, Katherine.. Short introduction - Page 5 1713890440
      Bloodredhead
      Bloodredhead
      Pureblood Vampire
      Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:52 pm

krissy0324 wrote: Short introduction - Page 5 2554657431 Konnichi wa. I'm new here and am looking forward to share my thoughts/insights about VK.

Hello there Krissy and sSig_welcome5

I hope you have fun here with us on all-up!

We are all Short introduction - Page 5 471363817 honest, we dont bit....much Short introduction - Page 5 3994664780

juliet
      juliet
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:55 pm

welcome and have a good time!
      zerofan500
      zerofan500
      Common Vampire
      Common Vampire

Humor : Que Tal Amegos
      Warning ZoneShort introduction - Page 5 Drops1black

Post by zerofan500 Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:08 pm

Hi my name is Shiree's I hope to sere my thoughts and imagination with everyone here and hope to have a fun and exiting time at this forum and getting to know you all here at the forum

I wish you would shere your'e thoughts to and have a great time with you thank you

Short introduction - Page 5 1927775417
      Katherine
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:55 pm

zerofan500 wrote:Hi my name is Shiree's I hope to sere my thoughts and imagination with everyone here and hope to have a fun and exiting time at this forum and getting to know you all here at the forum

I wish you would shere your'e thoughts to and have a great time with you thank you

Short introduction - Page 5 1927775417

Welcome zerofan500!

I hope you like our forum, we share a lot of love here, not only for one character, so feel free to show your love too!
      Short introduction - Page 5 4265338432

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:05 am