Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Similar topics

Gallery

Short introduction - Page 9 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
    Short introduction - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
    Short introduction - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
    Short introduction - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
    Short introduction - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
    Short introduction - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
    Short introduction - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
    Short introduction - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
    Short introduction - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
    Short introduction - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
    Short introduction - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
    Short introduction - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
    Short introduction - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
    Short introduction - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
    Short introduction - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
    Short introduction - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
    Short introduction - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
    Short introduction - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
    Short introduction - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
    Short introduction - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
    Short introduction - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
    Short introduction - Page 9 Bar_left59%Short introduction - Page 9 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
    Short introduction - Page 9 Bar_left27%Short introduction - Page 9 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
    Short introduction - Page 9 Bar_left15%Short introduction - Page 9 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+53
    Saphira_K
    28blablainiayu
    UNDEAD
    Shoujo-Zo18
    EmeraldSky
    Lady Freckles
    kialovejapan
    chacile
    Brendaandrea16
    ChibiShishou
    shaownna
    kunoichi13
    friendnextdoor
    VampireKnight#1
    Yuukieee
    vampirechic
    rosaever
    ry
    lililovelilica
    Kikotsukino
    aristocratic-pureblood
    zerofan500
    Lisi
    krissy0324
    Divine Rose
    shizza24
    Fallen Leaf
    via2myrene
    Katherine
    Angelique
    awes0m3
    adreana2011
    VampireCythia
    VaahS
    KuranPrince
    Conrad Weller
    Ordell
    aya-chan
    Bloodredhead
    Lizz
    Shizuka*Hio
    sweetsolace
    Anneliezz
    nina
    aerah08
    Evil in love
    mariangie
    Pinacolada
    RedSonja
    juliet
    nuitetoile21
    Akaruisama
    minimalve
    57 posters

Short introduction

minimalve
      minimalve
      Common Vampire
      Common Vampire

Humor : Give it to me! XD
      Warning ZoneShort introduction - Page 9 Dropsoa

Short introduction - Page 9 Empty Short introduction

Post by minimalve Sun May 15, 2011 9:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi everyone!

I am so happy I finally joined this Forum, it has given me a lot of happy thoughts and interesting ideas to fill my regular day ;)

I have loved manga/anime since I was first introduced to this genre.

I have followed VK since the beginning, at first, before it was translated to eng I had friends translate for me as I stayed in an almost only, all asian boarding school and we all cheerished lots of different manga/animes. Very Happy

I can be very goofy, and at the same time I am not afraid to critique stuff, so please bare with me I never mean any harm. I am only a joker, dont bite (that hard ;) )

I love to draw, so if anyone would like to start up a drawing club do not hesitate to ask, making fanfic is hillarious Smile

Well, that is a little bit of me.
      I hope to learn alittle bit of you Smile
      bouncing

juliet
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Short introduction - Page 9 Empty Re: Short introduction

Post by juliet Fri May 31, 2013 9:12 pm

aisan4494 wrote:I am new here and that place ROCKS! Not the Manga ended what are we going to do with the forum? ;(

Welcome Aisan!!! well I have no idea LOL...

I guess anybody can use it to post things about VK or his favorite manga, something like this...LOL Razz
      aisan4494
      aisan4494
      Level-E
      Level-E

Post by aisan4494 Fri May 31, 2013 9:21 pm

Thank you so much Very Happy

Do you think we have any hope she can write more VK?
      juliet
      juliet
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Fri May 31, 2013 9:30 pm

aisan4494 wrote:Do you think we have any hope she can write more VK?

I am afraid what can happen to Kaname if she does...LOL

No, to be honest I do not think so, because she seems to destroy that world with the cure of the vampires so the VK world no longer exists as we met it.

But she could use Kaname on a sequel, if she saw that there are fans ready to buy it, I mean Kaname alone though, not in the same frame that VK was.

Still, I do prefer to leave him alone, right now at least we can recover him LOL
      aisan4494
      aisan4494
      Level-E
      Level-E

Post by aisan4494 Fri May 31, 2013 9:35 pm

juliet wrote:

No, to be honest I do not think so, because she seems to destroy that world with the cure of the vampires so the VK world no longer exists as we met it.

But she could use Kaname on a sequel, if she saw that there are fans ready to buy it, I mean Kaname alone though, not in the same frame that VK was.

Still, I do prefer to leave him alone, right now at least we can recover him LOL

To be honest I am dying seeing what will happen to them maybe the cure won't work for example. But to be more honest (again xD ) I fear she will kill him, again!
      juliet
      juliet
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri May 31, 2013 9:48 pm

aisan4494 wrote:
      juliet wrote:

To be honest I am dying seeing what will happen to them maybe the cure won't work for example. But to be more honest (again xD ) I fear she will kill him, again!

Na...I think that Kaname is too beautiful too die...he is trying it though 11.000 years , if she did a VK sequel would there be another reason than to give him his eternal glory?- but she might die us in the process...enough drama we took. LOL
      aisan4494
      aisan4494
      Level-E
      Level-E

Post by aisan4494 Fri May 31, 2013 11:36 pm

juliet wrote:
      aisan4494 wrote:
      juliet wrote:

Na...I think that Kaname is too beautiful too die...he is trying it though 11.000 years , if she did a VK sequel would there be another reason than to give him his eternal glory?- but she might die us in the process...enough drama we took. LOL

Hehehehhehehehe LOL! xD Indeed he is the most 11.ooo+ years old man <3

Well, i prefer to die waiting for something good, and something good will happen than the feeling I have now Sad I can't shake this feeling anymore, that it ends and with that horrible way. I hope for sequel, and for a good one.
      juliet
      juliet
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri May 31, 2013 11:50 pm

aisan4494 wrote:
      juliet wrote:
      aisan4494 wrote:
      juliet wrote:

Well, i prefer to die waiting for something good, and something good will happen than the feeling I have now Sad I can't shake this feeling anymore, that it ends and with that horrible way. I hope for sequel, and for a good one.

m..yes are we referring to same author? that posed the big co-existence question and ended it the GREAT ELIMINATION answer.

M...okay!! you are an optimistic creature, honestly she had a very good plot at the first arc, then i do not know how to explain her

1. the allies abducted her
      2. she took the pills that Sara made (we were saying that during these chapters)
      3. she decided that all is in vain and went in depression
      4. She became a millionaire and took a lazy sit back at a Bahamas resort while we were eating our hearts here with whom Yuuki shall end (well she finally ended dead)!!

Multiple choices...
      aisan4494
      aisan4494
      Level-E
      Level-E

Post by aisan4494 Fri May 31, 2013 11:55 pm

juliet wrote:
      aisan4494 wrote:
      juliet wrote:

m..yes are we referring to same author? that posed the big co-existence question and ended it the GREAT ELIMINATION answer.

M...okay!! you are an optimistic creature, honestly she had a very good plot at the first arc, then i do not know how to explain her

1. the allies abducted her
      2. she took the pills that Sara made (we were saying that during these chapters)
      3. she decided that all is in vain and went in depression
      4. She became a millionaire and took a lazy sit back at a Bahamas resort while we were eating our hearts here with whom Yuuki shall end (well she finally ended dead)!!

Multiple choices...

Shocked Hm... far to optimistic I think... hehehehe -awkward as realized all you said- well... affraid pale You are right, she did that, it was just I didn't want to accept it because I couldn't believe that someone could do that!!! Short introduction - Page 9 2747345646 cryyyyyyy
      CathyBoug
      CathyBoug
      Human

Warning ZoneShort introduction - Page 9 Drops1black

Post by CathyBoug Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:38 pm

Hi guys! My name is Cathy and I am from Greece!
      I watched the VK episodes but I think they are too short...I mean, only 13 episodes the VK and 13 the VK Guilty???? I had already started to learn japanese before i start watching and watching it was a great exersise! Anyway, I'd like to get known to you!
      Saphira_K
      Saphira_K
      Common Vampire
      Common Vampire

Humor : U Bet :P

Post by Saphira_K Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:51 pm

Welcome CathyBoug!!! cheers 
      hope you'll enjoy yourself here Smile
      purebloodking_forever
      purebloodking_forever
      Human

Humor : Carefree

Post by purebloodking_forever Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:21 pm

aisan4494 wrote:
      juliet wrote:
      aisan4494 wrote:

Well, i prefer to die waiting for something good, and something good will happen than the feeling I have now :(I can't shake this feeling anymore, that it ends and with that horrible way. I hope for sequel, and for a good one.

Hi, im new here, im loving VK all the way since i was in junior college in 2008. I fell in love with Kaname the very first time i laid my eyes on him, he is such a beautiful man, with a beautiful soul, one is too perfect and not to mention very powerful (physicallly and mentally).

instead of writing a sequel, i think Hino should write a spin-off (is that what its called?) pf the manga, maybe write a short light novel on how Kaname came to existence and how did fight all the enemies during his time, basically itll be the days when Kaname is the ancestor. Itll be fun to know how he fell in love with Yuki (considering she might be the reincarnation of someone hes deeply in love with) and how he beared all the pain for EONS before finally meeting his love. But the fact is he never shares his sadness with anyone, what an amazing man.
      nina
      nina
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:44 am

purebloodking_forever wrote:

Hi, im new here, im loving VK all the way since i was in junior college in 2008. I fell in love with Kaname the very first time i laid my eyes on him, he is such a beautiful man, with a beautiful soul, one is too perfect and not to mention very powerful (physicallly and mentally).

instead of writing a sequel, i think Hino should write a spin-off (is that what its called?) pf the manga, maybe write a short light novel on how Kaname came to existence and how did fight all the enemies during his time, basically itll be the days when Kaname is the ancestor. Itll be fun to know how he fell in love with Yuki (considering she might be the reincarnation of someone hes deeply in love with) and how he beared all the pain for EONS before finally meeting his love. But the fact is he never shares his sadness with anyone, what an amazing man.

Aaaaah indeed AMAZING! I miss him so much that it almost aches. T_T
      Welcome aboard purebloodking_forever ^^
      purebloodking_forever
      purebloodking_forever
      Human

Humor : Carefree

Post by purebloodking_forever Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:49 pm

nina wrote:

Aaaaah indeed AMAZING! I miss him so much that it almost aches. T_T
      Welcome aboard purebloodking_forever ^^

Thank you Smile yeah we will always miss him but we can be glad that hes happy somewhere, despite having zero memories (which is a bit sad) but considering what he said to yuki " even if u dun remember me i will always remember u" suggests that he might hold memories of yuuki? maybe so but he resorted to his fate and is happy that yuuki led a happy life ( we all do know that he's selfless despite being contradictory)
      Saphira_K
      Saphira_K
      Common Vampire
      Common Vampire

Humor : U Bet :P

Post by Saphira_K Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:04 pm

instead of writing a sequel, i  think Hino should write a spin-off (is that what its called?) pf the manga, maybe write a short light novel on how Kaname came to existence and how did fight all the enemies during his time, basically itll be the days when Kaname is the ancestor. Itll be fun to know how he fell in love with Yuki (considering she might be the reincarnation of someone hes deeply in love with) and how he beared all the pain for EONS before finally meeting his love. But the fact is he never shares his sadness with anyone, what an amazing man.

Welcome!!!!
      and yea, what a great idea!!! i love kaname too Short introduction - Page 9 812189494 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:16 pm