Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? Bar_left59%Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? Bar_left27%Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? Bar_left15%Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+29
Vanille-chan
SassyKnight
rosaever
theangelgirl1992
audraliann
shizza24
Katherine
Lisi
blackfox
Anneliezz
rika
VampireCythia
loveiszero
awes0m3
Myyomi
Shoujo-Zo18
stilldollgaze
tssf
libra
Kara
aya-chan
Akaruisama
rumland
Hauru
mariangie
sweetsolace
juliet
nina
nuitetoile21
33 posters

Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance?

Poll

Who do you thing is Yori's secret fiance

[ 1 ]
    Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? Bar_left2%Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? Bar_right [2%] 
    [ 16 ]
    Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? Bar_left25%Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 13 ]
    Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? Bar_left20%Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? Bar_right [20%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? Bar_left0%Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? Bar_left0%Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? Bar_left5%Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? Bar_right [5%] 
    [ 31 ]
    Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? Bar_left48%Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? Bar_right [48%] 

Total Votes: 64
    nuitetoile21
    nuitetoile21
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneWho do you think is Yori's secret fiance? Dropsoa

Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? Empty Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance?

Post by nuitetoile21 Mon May 23, 2011 2:26 am

I just can't stop thinking about it!! Why Yori must have a secret fiance?? She is not even a main character! So this secret must have something to do with the plot! (or Hino has completly forgot about it and I have stuck in a small detail lol! )

I have an opinion about who could be that mystery guy but I want to hear your thoughts.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? Empty Re: Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance?

Post by nina Mon May 23, 2011 12:49 pm

Aido? Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 77

After all his dad had a habit for matchmaking … Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 1952665954 Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 3371568520
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? Empty Re: Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance?

Post by juliet Mon May 23, 2011 12:58 pm

Zero? Her dad wanted her to marry a person that would become a famous hunter boy and Yori would be protected all her life from mean vampires.Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 131249377

(He had no way to know that his future son in law would become a vampire himself Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 3994664780 ).

Mean while he still has no idea but he is waiting him to become president so that he can have a certain position, status, salary before he announces the happy event...Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 1952665954 to the couple.

Cross knows about it but as in Yuuki's case, he does what he knows better Sh*ts up... :don't speak:
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneWho do you think is Yori's secret fiance? Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Mon May 23, 2011 1:20 pm

I have a feeling it's Aido... lol, yes his father is a matchmaker Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 1952665954

Aido-dono once thought Tsukiko, Aido's sister, should be Kaname's mistress. Who knows maybe he also made a bet to wed his son and congressman's daughter when they were young, and kept it "secret" so Aido wouldn't freak out Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 803743774
    but question is if he did he's already gone and can't announce, maybe its up to Yori's father...

As for Zero, its the same his parents are dead... so its up to Yori's father to announce. Though zero's parents seem serious type to keep the arrangement a "secret"...
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Mon May 23, 2011 3:44 pm

There is no way it could be Hanabusa Aido . Unless Aido - dono had talked before with Kaname to turn Yori a Level D stabilized vampire Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 3994664780 before the wedding . Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 1952665954

Maybe is Zero . As Juliet said , they could be matched when being just little kids . So nobody could expect Zero becoming a vampire itself . Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 3994664780

Maybe is Kaito . Another prospect for future headhunch of the Vampire Hunter's Association . Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 2050620774

Maybe is so secret , even Yori didn't know who he is ? Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 1098764838
    nuitetoile21
    nuitetoile21
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nuitetoile21 Mon May 23, 2011 3:52 pm

Yore doesn't know who is her secret fiance
    Hauru
    Hauru
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Hauru Mon May 23, 2011 5:40 pm

May be,Aido? Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 1098764838
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Mon May 23, 2011 8:16 pm

It might be that hino made him a secrete cause she didn't deem him important enought to draw a charecter for?

So so far every one has a finace but zero, poor guy... Well he always has the bloody rose, and lily of course.
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Tue May 24, 2011 4:44 pm

rumland wrote:It might be that hino made him a secrete cause she didn't deem him important enought to draw a charecter for?

So so far every one has a finace but zero, poor guy... Well he always has the bloody rose, and lily of course.

I hve to admit it sounds reasonable Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 1098764838
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Sun May 29, 2011 10:32 pm

I voted for zero and aidou.
    it will be a shock if it will be zero, maria will remain without her love target Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 3371568520

i hope to be aidou, yori need a guy like aidou, cheerfull ha-ha-ha
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)

Post by Kara Tue May 31, 2011 3:18 pm

mariangie wrote:Maybe is Kaito . Another prospect for future headhunch of the Vampire Hunter's Association . Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 2050620774

It could be Kaito, actually... scratch I don't think it would really make sense for Hino to introduce a new male character so far into the second arch...

Now that I think about it, Kaito hasn't really contributed that much to the plot at all since the ball where he smuggled Yori in to see Yuuki. (See the only time he's ever been involved in the plot he was associated with her scratch )

And now Kaito doesn't really do all that much. We see him (at least briefly) in almost every chapter by Zero's side, and unless Hino has future plans for him could she really just be drawing him in so Zero has someone to talk to...?
    libra
    libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black

Post by libra Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:20 pm

I think it's either Zero or Someone Else.

Yori's father seems to know about vampires so I don't think that he would engaged his daughter with a vampire scratch
    tssf
    tssf
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by tssf Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:08 pm

Voted someone else, because I believe it's a character not important enough to even show up or... Let's just say I have my crazy theories...
    What if it's Sara? I found the pairing while I was trying to ignore my teacher and now I suddenly believe in it. But don't listen to me, I also have the thery of Yori being a guy or a vampire or even both.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:38 am

tssf wrote: But don't listen to me, I also have the thery of Yori being a guy or a vampire or even both.

ok. I won't. lol.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:05 am

tssf wrote:Voted someone else, because I believe it's a character not important enough to even show up or... Let's just say I have my crazy theories...
    What if it's Sara? I found the pairing while I was trying to ignore my teacher and now I suddenly believe in it. But don't listen to me, I also have the thery of Yori being a guy or a vampire or even both.

All right Razz
    libra
    libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by libra Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:08 am

tssf wrote: But don't listen to me, I also have the thery of Yori being a guy or a vampire or even both.

affraid affraid affraid scratch scratch scratch scratch
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:19 am

libra wrote:

affraid affraid affraid scratch scratch scratch scratch

rofl rofl rofl rofl could not resist it -feel free to add this is fun.. rofl rofl
    libra
    libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by libra Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:27 am

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl sFun_crazybat
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:33 am

libra wrote: rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl sFun_crazybat

What do you expect? we can't be all serious... rofl rofl rofl
    tssf
    tssf
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by tssf Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:42 am

I have more theories and can prove them!

Some other things I think about:
    Rima isn't interested in Shiki, it's a well-known fact she idolized his mom, so she's in love with her, Shiki is just a tool to her.
    This doesn't matter to Shiki, he has Takuma like you already said and if anyone doesn't believe that there's something going on, they have to check the fan book "He even has Shiki in his room." this is not innocent!
    Next: In the fanbook Takuma's comments for both Zero and Kaname have a heart in them, which clearly shows that there is something going on, the three of them all have a close connection, so who knows what's happening when the president and the vice president meet? And probably invite a certain guardian too, they just don't admit it.
    There's also something between Takuma and Aidou, Takuma is still a sadist and using Aidou for such things.
    Zeros' comment in the fanbook about not having any contact with Shiki is too innocent too be true. So suspicious, I know there's something going on.
    Also, Zero and Kain obviously relate to each other and most likely have a very deep relationship. Just check the notes in the fanbooks, they are filled with love!

*taken away, wearing a straitjacket* I WILL BE BACK!
    libra
    libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by libra Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:53 am

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
    Is there any non gay theory? scratch
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:32 am

libra wrote: rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Well , there are Zero and White Lily . Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 2289681036 sLo_Iloveyou Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 2948031760

White Lily is the only girl for Zero . He gives her walks and rides . Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 2948031760 Took to dinner . Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 230572241 Clean her house . Sleeps near her . Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 1027281640 Take baths with her . Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 2531951190 Brushes her hair . What more could a girl want from a handsome guy as Zero ? ha-ha-ha Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 3988847424

Worse. Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 2154643180 A love triangle Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 3892208978 between Zero Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 2289681036 , White Lily Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 2948031760 and Bloody Rose . Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 131249377

Zero gave Bloody Rose endless night action . Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 131249377 He caress her . Cleans her every night . Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 2531951190 Take her to exclusive clubs .Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 3994664780 ( Vampire ones of course .) Carries her at all times . Even to bed . sSc_jawdrop3 sleeps at her side . Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 1027281640 Keeps her close to his body always .
    Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 1694537797

In a battle for Zero's love . Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 3530524148 Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 812189494 Who would win ? White Lily Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 2948031760 or Bloody Rose Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 131249377 . Or both will need to share Zero's love . Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 4179206333 Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 1713890440 Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 778471282

libra
    libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by libra Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:45 am

mariangie wrote:

Well , there are Zero and White Lily . Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 2289681036 sLo_Iloveyou Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 2948031760

White Lily is the only girl for Zero . He gives her walks and rides . Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 2948031760 Took to dinner . Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 230572241 Clean her house . Sleeps near her . Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 1027281640 Take baths with her . Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 2531951190 Brushes her hair . What more could a girl want from a handsome guy as Zero ? ha-ha-ha Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 3988847424

Worse. Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 2154643180 A love triangle Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 3892208978 between Zero Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 2289681036 , White Lily Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 2948031760 and Bloody Rose . Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 131249377

Zero gave Bloody Rose endless night action . Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 131249377 He caress her . Cleans her every night . Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 2531951190 Take her to exclusive clubs .Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 3994664780 ( Vampire ones of course .) Carries her at all times . Even to bed . sSc_jawdrop3 sleeps at her side . Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 1027281640 Keeps her close to his body always .

In a battle for Zero's love . Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 3530524148 Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 812189494 Who would win ? White Lily Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 2948031760 or Bloody Rose Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 131249377 . Or both will need to share Zero's love . Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 4179206333 Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 1713890440 Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? 778471282

rofl rofl rofl rofl
    I should be more carefull of what to ask for.
    Now I got some non gay theories
    rofl rofl rofl rofl
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:59 am

tssf wrote:I have more theories and can prove them!

Rima isn't interested in Shiki, it's a well-known fact she idolized his mom, so she's in love with her, Shiki is just a tool to her.
    This doesn't matter to Shiki, he has Takuma like you already said and if anyone doesn't believe that there's something going on, they have to check the fan book "He even has Shiki in his room." this is not innocent!
    Next: In the fanbook Takuma's comments for both Zero and Kaname have a heart in them, which clearly shows that there is something going on, the three of them all have a close connection, so who knows what's happening when the president and the vice president meet? And probably invite a certain guardian too, they just don't admit it.
    There's also something between Takuma and Aidou, Takuma is still a sadist and using Aidou for such things.
    Zeros' comment in the fanbook about not having any contact with Shiki is too innocent too be true. So suspicious, I know there's something going on.
    Also, Zero and Kain obviously relate to each other and most likely have a very deep relationship. Just check the notes in the fanbooks, they are filled with love!

mariangie wrote:

Haha, this fandom is inspired for certain!! Haha...

Also Yori and Yuuki have "nightclasses"...that's why Yuuki does not perfom in classes at the morning.

Now Kain, Ruka and Kaname have escaped to have a threesome at some exotic island..all we saw in the latest chapters was that they burned the evidence...too bad Aidou's dad had seen them last time "before Shizuka" had gone missing and then after admiting it, he went missing too...

rofl rofl rofl rofl
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:07 am

juliet wrote:
    tssf wrote:I have more theories and can prove them!

mariangie wrote:

Haha, this fandom is inspired for certain!! Haha...

Also Yori and Yuuki have "nightclasses"...that's why Yuuki does not perfom in classes at the morning.

Now Kain, Ruka and Kaname have escaped to have a threesome at some exotic island..all we saw in the latest chapters was that they burned the evidence...too bad Aidou's dad had seen them last time "before Shizuka" had gone missing and then after admiting it, he went missing too...

rofl rofl rofl rofl

they figured it was the best time to do it behind Yuki's back rofl

Yuki on the other hand takes the opportunity and has "classes" with yori at night... rofl might explain where yuki gets her blood doses now rofl

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 6:24 am