Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 Bar_left59%Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 Bar_left27%Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 Bar_left15%Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+29
Vanille-chan
SassyKnight
rosaever
theangelgirl1992
audraliann
shizza24
Katherine
Lisi
blackfox
Anneliezz
rika
VampireCythia
loveiszero
awes0m3
Myyomi
Shoujo-Zo18
stilldollgaze
tssf
libra
Kara
aya-chan
Akaruisama
rumland
Hauru
mariangie
sweetsolace
juliet
nina
nuitetoile21
33 posters

Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance?

Poll

Who do you thing is Yori's secret fiance

[ 1 ]
    Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 Bar_left2%Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 Bar_right [2%] 
    [ 16 ]
    Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 Bar_left25%Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 13 ]
    Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 Bar_left20%Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 Bar_right [20%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 Bar_left0%Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 Bar_left0%Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 Bar_left5%Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 Bar_right [5%] 
    [ 31 ]
    Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 Bar_left48%Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 Bar_right [48%] 

Total Votes: 64
    nuitetoile21
    nuitetoile21
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneWho do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 Dropsoa

Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 Empty Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance?

Post by nuitetoile21 Mon May 23, 2011 2:26 am

First topic message reminder :

I just can't stop thinking about it!! Why Yori must have a secret fiance?? She is not even a main character! So this secret must have something to do with the plot! (or Hino has completly forgot about it and I have stuck in a small detail lol! )

I have an opinion about who could be that mystery guy but I want to hear your thoughts.

Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance?

Post by Anneliezz Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:09 pm

VampireCythia wrote:
    awes0m3 wrote:
    loveiszero wrote:it's gonna turn into Zero's little harem

Mwuahahaha. Zero has definitely been linked to quite a few girls.

• Shindo
    • Maria
    • Sara <— Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 215456
    • Yuuki
    • Yori

The guy can't help it if he's popular with the ladies. His tsundere character is irresistable. Very Happy

hahaWho do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 215456 Zero Harem?Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 215456 I don´t think Zero would be glad about these girls turn into his haremWho do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 215456
    haha, that he's not glad about it, that's just the fun part of it
    VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD

Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance?

Post by VampireCythia Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:12 pm

Anneliezz wrote:
    VampireCythia wrote:
    awes0m3 wrote:
    Mwuahahaha. Zero has definitely been linked to quite a few girls.

• Shindo
    • Maria
    • Sara <— Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 215456
    • Yuuki
    • Yori

The guy can't help it if he's popular with the ladies. His tsundere character is irresistable. Very Happy

hahaWho do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 215456 Zero Harem?Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 215456 I don´t think Zero would be glad about these girls turn into his haremWho do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 215456
    haha, that he's not glad about it, that's just the fun part of it

Yeah i can imagine that rofl

Can you imagine all the girls in indian clothes (Just to say it all the books i have read when there is a harem in they are wearing indian clothes.) And suprise him in his room.
    (What i think would happen...) Zero´s nightmare/Happy Dream/Zero´s fantasy:

Zero got a heartbeat
    Zero: What are you doing here!? Shocked
    Shindo: We are...
    Maria: ...here...
    Sara: ...to turn...
    Yori: ...into...
    Yuuki: ...your harem. Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 1694537797 (Shindo and Yuuki are the only onces who is blushing Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 1694537797

Zero: What?! Shocked

Zero do only look at Yuuk

Yuuki: Because you is one of the most unlucky character so you can chose one of us to spend the night with Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 967774713

Zero: What spend the nigh...!? sSc_jawdrop3

Yori: Yep you can chose one of them to spend the night with because i have no intentions of it because you totally belong to Yuuki. Razz

Yuuki: Yori Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 803743774

Shindo: We are all suposed to say what specialy with us....I´m a Human... wub

Maria: I will allways be by you side after this and i´m gonna do anything for you sLo_valentine2

Sara: I´m a pureblood and can make you life longer... Twisted Evil Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 1792502404

Yori: We know who he gonna chose... Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 348569985

Yuuki: Yori-Chan please stop with that... Embarassed

Zero: And so with you? (Thinking: What am i saying? sFun_banghead2 )

Yuuki go over to him and kiss him and Zero´s hearts go bathump bathump.... Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 1694537797

Yuuki: This feeling...weave her fingers in his and kissing him again. wub

And so awke Zero from his dream.
    Zero: Why did i dream that? sFun_banghead2
    i want the dream to continue and at the same time not whats wrong with me sFun_banghead2

Okay i woud really REALLY wnat Yuuki to kiss Zero that would be so cute Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 651225598

But i´s naturaly because i´m ZeroXYuuki fan Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 651225598

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:03 am

Speaking about harems, is it my idea or VK lacks in female characters? You can not match all boys with girls, that means some are left to be alone (no reproduction haha)...
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:54 am

juliet wrote:Speaking about harems, is it my idea or VK lacks in female characters? You can not match all boys with girls, that means some are left to be alone (no reproduction haha)...

You're right . That has to be the fault of Hino's editor . Who wanted a boys harem manga at first during the developing stages of V. K. ( page 143 of the fanbook , question 12 , Viz ed. ) Hino said she wanted to put more females on it . But ended making an uneven number of male / female ratio . Specially if you consider no important alive female hunter characters are present in the story . ( The only two which have being shown are dead : Zero's mother and the hunter who was used by Sara to kill Ouri . )

So is almost certain some of the guys in the story will be alone at the end . Unless they are paired with stranger girls or killed near the end .
    blackfox
    Human

Post by blackfox Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:09 am

Boy would that suck if they got killed off. But it is a tragic story, the main characters arnt the only ones eligable for a fatal end. I think a few characters might end up dying Sad Hope im wrong tho.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:06 pm

mariangie wrote:
    juliet wrote:Speaking about harems, is it my idea or VK lacks in female characters? You can not match all boys with girls, that means some are left to be alone (no reproduction haha)...

You're right . That has to be the fault of Hino's editor . Who wanted a boys harem manga at first during the developing stages of V. K. ( page 143 of the fanbook , question 12 , Viz ed. ) Hino said she wanted to put more females on it . But ended making an uneven number of male / female ratio . Specially if you consider no important alive female hunter characters are present in the story . ( The only two which have being shown are dead : Zero's mother and the hunter who was used by Sara to kill Ouri . )

So is almost certain some of the guys in the story will be alone at the end . Unless they are paired with stranger girls or killed near the end .

I know we are getting out of subject here Razz but I agree; special Zero's case, if he wants to continue his hunter lineage, he should marry a hunter girl (thus hunters are born inside of famillies of hunters just like purebloods). So we do lack hunter girls there. (By the way they don't exercise the profession?)
    Lisi
    Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : black and deadpan

Post by Lisi Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:36 pm

If zero becomes gay he should marry akatsukI!!!XD
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:51 pm

Lisi wrote:If zero becomes gay he should marry akatsukI!!!XD

Why Akatsuki? Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 1587041387 Hm? LOL
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:47 pm

juliet wrote:

Why Akatsuki? Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 1587041387 Hm? LOL

Maybe because Akatsuki looks really hot Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 1019656462

But I don´t think they would be a good couple, furthermore I prefer them being interested in hot girls.
    I can´t imagine Zero wearing pink clothes and things like that...that just doesn´t seem right Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 2747345646

At last I can answer one of your posts juliet wub I really wanted to do that since you have this sweet picture, I love it (go away Yuuki I want to lay there drawling )
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:44 pm

I think more apropriate is aidou. with aidou zero can play the role of the dominant partner. Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 1547219295
    Lisi
    Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : black and deadpan

Post by Lisi Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:00 am

juliet wrote:

hmm... in the fanbook, zero says aktsuki is the only vampire he would talk with...
    maybe he means more thán talking... XDDDDDDDDDDD
    shizza24
    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by shizza24 Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:35 am

Damn! the Zero x Akatsuki combo will definitely be wayyyy tooo hot for my poor nerves to handle xD xD xD

but I'd rather they go for awesome girls <3
    audraliann
    audraliann
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by audraliann Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:23 am

Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 1952665954 She doesn't know who her secret fiance is yet
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:25 am

Lisi wrote:
    juliet wrote:

hmm... in the fanbook, zero says aktsuki is the only vampire he would talk with...

rofl rofl yes, you are right I had forgotten that part, even though Zero seems definetely more inclined into Aido in the manga (!!), I mean talking to...of course.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneWho do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:29 am

juliet wrote:
    Lisi wrote:
    juliet wrote:

rofl rofl yes, you are right I had forgotten that part, even though Zero seems definetely more inclined into Aido in the manga (!!), I mean talking to...of course.

in the fanbook it says Zero is "more tolerant" to Aido.. hmmm in what part? xD
    theangelgirl1992
    theangelgirl1992
    Level-E
    Level-E

Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 Empty Sayori Wakaba

Post by theangelgirl1992 Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:23 pm

It is pretty obvious that Yori's importance in the vampire knight will grow since Wakaba Senior is a councilor and aware of the existence of vampires. Is there a change that the Wakaba clan is a famous vampire hunter clan like the Kiryuu's and who could be her fiancee. Share your thoughts.
    rosaever
    rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : curious

Post by rosaever Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:19 pm

Well I am not sure about this. We saw in memories that Zero and Ichiru were trained since childhood to be a good hunter:
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2127-6/vampire-knight/chapter-19.html
    so if Wakaba clan was really a hunter family then Yori should know about it and she would be prepared. But we still know not much about this family and I agree with you that they will be important ( I suppose since HM revealed info about fiancee) but which role they will play-that's very good question.
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:08 pm

theangelgirl1992 wrote:It is pretty obvious that Yori's importance in the vampire knight will grow since Wakaba Senior is a councilor and aware of the existence of vampires. Is there a change that the Wakaba clan is a famous vampire hunter clan like the Kiryuu's and who could be her fiancee. Share your thoughts.

No, I don't think yori came from a hunter family. Few humans knows about vampires existence and some of them support coexistence between humans and vampires.
    Yori's father is one of them. In past he was pro Night class and in latest chapters we saw him advising kaien to not let what happened a years ago to happen again. ofc he's concern since his daughter can be in danger if things will escalate again.
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

Post by Anneliezz Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:30 pm

@rosaever and aya-chan:

Agree with you guys. Yori would've known about vampires and she would've learned how to defend herself. (Since zeros mother was also a vampire huntress we know that also females learn the job).And it is said that her father knows about it because he is important and sees advantages in the coexistance.

I do hope that, in the future she will do at least one thing that is important to th story. I don't have anything aginst her, but she's not exactly the most interesting person. Her fiancée, I'm guessing he's not someone in the storie since there aren't many male humans.
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneWho do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:38 am

There is a possibility that Yuki might turn Yori into a vampire Very Happy Cause she did almost bite her once...And I wonder if that the fiancée could be Zero xD LOL
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)

Post by sweetsolace Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:47 am

there's already a topic for this
    https://vampireknight.all-up.com/t646-who-do-you-think-is-yori-s-secret-fiance

LOL! Depends really, because Yori doesn't have any love-of-her-life I'm sure she'll be so-so to any arranged marriage and I don't expect her to complain about it like a little girl.

As for the need to undergo marriage to appease her father's wishes, its all the more necessary she MUST NOD to whatever her father's decision is to help her family name. She is after all the daughter (perhaps only daughter) to an important very wealthy councilor.

But by "secret", its quite possible that her father may not have done
    the selection yet. And "seccret" simply means that Yori is already set
    to marry someone else, just not chosen yet. So it can be anyone her father spots his eyes on.

As for who her fiancee is, it can be guessed. But since she does belong to an important and very wealthy councilor family, probably she'll also get married to someone who can help boost or stabilize her family's wealth. I think for her type, image and reputation is very important so she'll be married to a human too. Yes, a human male with the same image and reputation as her.

Zero himself is very complicated not only emotionally but also due to having different blood mixed in him. in my opinion he's not just a hunter and he's out of the question simply because the only way he can be Yori's infamouse fiancee is being a powaful hunter, and I don't think it would help her family's reputation to know that power came from a pureblood. Though it depends what Yori's father thinks of him if he is "suitable enough".
    I don't think Yori has got what it takes to defend herself, I imagine her going with what people thinks whats best for her and she'll probably also nod when her father says she must sit or dance to earn great applause for Wakaba family.

Zero should also marry a huntress to "preserve the strenght of his blood", society dictates it must be so and he must nod to it with the only obedience his parents should have taught him to keep .on following . Just like how Yuki is fated to be with a pureblood, and she also knows it.

Matters of the heart is often trivial when its viewed in the eyes of others, more often it boils down to the benefits of the union for the family, not the essence. For that reason, Zero and Yori must follow this dictation to please others.
    Vanille-chan
    Vanille-chan
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : zen <3

Post by Vanille-chan Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:31 am

theangelgirl1992 wrote:It is pretty obvious that Yori's importance in the vampire knight will grow since Wakaba Senior is a councilor and aware of the existence of vampires. Is there a change that the Wakaba clan is a famous vampire hunter clan like the Kiryuu's and who could be her fiancee. Share your thoughts.

haha

I always wondered what´s the relevance of it "Yori has a groom. She does not know him. "

Well, if there is relevance, the first name that I guess is Zero. It needless to say she does not know the groom in case this information be irrelevant. It will be at least fun to watch Zero and Yori and Kaname & Yuki engaged . This will be important
    to explore Yume further (in my opinion, Yume is a genuine love. Yume is not really the model of love I like, I think it´s depressing, but I really think it's not an obligation. It's spontaneous it).

The question is: Why is not there in the story a connection point with
    Zero? He (or someone) would know about it, is not it? In some moment of his life, this information - you, Zero, have a unknown bride. -

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:01 pm

sSig_DOH i bet it will be vampire hunter
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

Post by Anneliezz Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:52 pm

yukikuran90210 wrote: sSig_DOH i bet it will be vampire hunter

Don't know about that...From what we know about the hunters, it seems like they also have a 'bloodline'. (It is mentioned that Zero came from a good one.) So hunters probably must marry to an other hunter...
    But there are probably exceptions too, so you could be right Very Happy
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:01 pm

I think it's somebody else who's still a mystery on VK WORLD sFun_mischieviousbig can't wait to discover!
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:47 am

yori has secret fiancee???? sSc_jawdrop3 how i don't know that??? Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 3134848676 am i missed something?? Who do you think is Yori's secret fiance? - Page 3 1792502404
    maybe i am sick. sSic_cold

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 16, 2024 11:15 pm