Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

[Vampire Knight Quiz] - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
[Vampire Knight Quiz] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
[Vampire Knight Quiz] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
[Vampire Knight Quiz] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
[Vampire Knight Quiz] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
[Vampire Knight Quiz] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
[Vampire Knight Quiz] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
[Vampire Knight Quiz] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
[Vampire Knight Quiz] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
[Vampire Knight Quiz] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
[Vampire Knight Quiz] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
[Vampire Knight Quiz] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
[Vampire Knight Quiz] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
[Vampire Knight Quiz] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
[Vampire Knight Quiz] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
[Vampire Knight Quiz] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
[Vampire Knight Quiz] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
[Vampire Knight Quiz] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
[Vampire Knight Quiz] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
[Vampire Knight Quiz] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
[Vampire Knight Quiz] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
[Vampire Knight Quiz] - Page 2 Bar_left59%[Vampire Knight Quiz] - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
[Vampire Knight Quiz] - Page 2 Bar_left27%[Vampire Knight Quiz] - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
[Vampire Knight Quiz] - Page 2 Bar_left15%[Vampire Knight Quiz] - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+21
mabel
sdalove
jayashree
Katherine
Yuuki Kuran
Divine Rose
emogirl4evr
roronoa-zoro
VampireCythia
Kara
minimalve
Howl4fun
Lisi
Kanamelover<3
mariangie
aya-chan
nina
Conrad Weller
juliet
sweetsolace
Vanille-chan
25 posters

[Vampire Knight Quiz]

Vanille-chan
    Vanille-chan
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : zen <3
    Warning Zone[Vampire Knight Quiz] - Page 2 Dropsoa

[Vampire Knight Quiz] - Page 2 Empty [Vampire Knight Quiz]

Post by Vanille-chan Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:30 am

First topic message reminder :

1. The first character you first fell in love with: Zero. I think: bite me right now, level-E-sexy-sama
    2.The character you never expected to love as much as you do now: Kaname.I´m proud of him, although I don´t agree with his methods.
    3. The character everyone else loves that you don't: Yuki, I really think she´s like Bella Swan, but more indecisive.
    4. The character you love that everyone else hates: Sarah and Shizuka
    5. The character you used to love but don't any longer: Kaien Cross
    6.The character you used to dislike but don't any longer: Ruka
    7.The character that you could take to a desert island: Zero Kiryuu and Kaito .
    8. A pairing that you love: Zeki and Yume in first arc (LOL) and now, Ruka and Akatsuki. I just love Aka-chan.
    09. A pairing that you dislike: Yume in 2 arc~just boring. Perhaps, the fact that I don´t like Yuki has influenced my opinion. Because I like Kaname and he´s sexy with all woman.
    And zeki...sorry, there isn´t Zeki like a couple here, althought Zero is so sexy in chapter 72, geez, I saw his face many times last week =D
    10. The characters that shouldn't have died: Rido Kuran (so fast) and Aido-dono.
    11. 5 characters who are going to die (Maybe): Kaname, Zero, Kaien, Takuma, Sarah (and sometimes, I think Akatsuki too)

Last edited by Vanille-chan on Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:12 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : add questions)

theangelgirl1992
    Level-E
    Level-E

[Vampire Knight Quiz] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Vampire Knight Quiz]

Post by theangelgirl1992 Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:39 am

1. The first character you first fell in love with: Kaname Kuran. I fell for Kaname because he seemed to me a very "prince charming" and I have a soft spot for such characters. Yuuki I just thought she was very adorable.
    2.The character you never expected to love as much as you do now: Maria Kurenai. There is something so innocent, fragile and so pure to her character that I can't help but adore that.
    3. The character everyone else loves that you don't: Zero actually. I don't dislike him, but I am indifferent about him.
    4. The character you love that everyone else hates: Yuuki. It seems she gets a lot of hate, and she is basically became a price to win by either Kaname ore Zero Crying or Very sad. Yes she is pretty fickle, and yes the girl needs to get a hold of herself, but I still can't help but adore this gentle princess. I adore Yuuki and her growth as a character is something I hope to see more of.
    5. The character you used to love but don't any longer: Kaien Cross I use to love his bubble side, but lately is actions and what he says is severely annoying me.
    6.The character you used to dislike but don't any longer: Maria but I have grown to love her a lot Very Happy
    7.The character that you could take to a desert island: Kaname and Takuma probably
    8. A pairing that you love: Yuuki/Kaname Haruka/Juuri (potential) ZeroxMaria and Ruka/Akatsuki
    09. A pairing that you dislike: Zeki
    10. The characters that shouldn't have died: Haruka and Juuri
    11. 5 characters who are going to die (DEFINITELY): Sara, because she is the only villain around. Her demise will probably be soon.
    gentle yuuki
    gentle yuuki
    Human

Post by gentle yuuki Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:19 am

1- kuran kaname .. its the first time i see such a charecter
    very intersting and charming cheers
    2- aido .. the development and the royalty he showed made me love him
    3- maria and shizuka .. i just hate them and sara ofcourse
    4- hmm , i will say yuuki..but not everybody hate her but some people do
    i find her very gentle and i dont know how people watch this manga if they hate the main charecter
    5- cross kaien .. i totally hate him now .. he was funny but smart at the same time but now he acts as if he was a stupid hunter who doesnt know anything about kaname or yuuki Evil or Very Mad
    6- Ruka .. i really hated her until ch 38 and above .. i really like her now Smile
    7-huh kaname and takuma Razz
    8-yuuki X kaname , haruka X juuri , akatsuki X Ruka
    9- zeki
    10- Haruka and juuri Crying or Very sad and Rido because it was too soon
    11-Sara .. i really wish she will die Twisted Evil
    thank you Very Happy
    xChickenii
    Human

Humor : So... there were two peanuts. ... then one got asSAULTed. HAH!

Post by xChickenii Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:25 pm

1. The first character you first fell in love with: Honestly; I don't remember xDD So I'm just going to take a wild guess as to who it was. I do believe it was either Zero or Shiki xD ....Wait, .... It was Zero xDD that was the first time when I watched Vampire Knight xD (honestly, I never thought I'd get so addicted. OTL)

2.The character you never expected to love as much as you do now: Aidou. He is absolutely hilarious! Not to mention uberly cute as well xD How could I NOT have seen it at first! <3 (Kaname is a close second though. Honestly, I hated him when I watched the anime. Now that I've read the manga... Let's just say, all that hate got channelled in the opposite direction O.O)

3. The character everyone else loves that you don't: WELLL... It's not that I don't love him, it's just that.... I don't love him; compared to the majority of other Vampire Knight characters O.O;; *prepares to be shot as I say his name* Zero

4. The character you love that everyone else hates: Well, honestly I don't have one. OTL but in my little group of friends, I seem to be the only Yume supporter (and the only one who loves Kaname T^T) so... I guess that counts? x3

5. The character you used to love but don't any longer: Zero

6.The character you used to dislike but don't any longer: Kaname (and Ichiru)

7.The character that you could take to a desert island: Kaname 8D ... One that most likely wouldn't kill me : Aidou , actually... CAN I TAKE BOTH?! ^^

8. A pairing that you love: *ahem* My all time favourite pairing is Haruka x Juuri <3 THEY'RE SO CUTE TOGETHER! I swear, they died off to easily / early T^T I wish they'd have more scenes. I absolutely adored the 'Sharing an Umbrella' mini chapter!
    (and on the subject of Zeki or Yume, I say Yume!)

9. A pairing that you dislike: well.... I haven't seen 'many' people who ship them, but... I'm not particularly keen on Ichijou x Sara :x

10. The characters that shouldn't have died: Haruka and Juuri. PERIOD. (and Ichiru ;A;... and maybe the baby Kaname xP I'm just having weird thoughts again. WHAT IF HE LIVED AND WAS HIDDEN LIKE YUUKI WAS?! *dun dun dunnn* but that's impossible. HMMMM)

11. 5 characters who are going to die (Maybe): I'm not very sure about this question >_> ... But I definitely think Sara might... Maybe... I also have this feeling that Yuuki might have to kill Kaname herself :x

T'was an interesting quiz to take :> thanks for sharing
    Rikana-hime
    Human

Post by Rikana-hime Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:30 pm

1. The first character you first fell in love with: Zero.At first, I'm impressed by his hair color and I find him kind of interesting and sexy
    2.The character you never expected to love as much as you do now: Kaname.I don't know but maybe since chapter 26, I have fallen into his line for Yuuki [Vampire Knight Quiz] - Page 2 1694537797
    3. The character everyone else loves that you don't: Zero.He is really boring lately
    4. The character you love that everyone else hates: Shizuka and Rido
    5. The character you used to love but don't any longer: Kaien, Zero
    6.The character you used to dislike but don't any longer: Rido
    7.The character that you could take to a desert island: Kaname . [Vampire Knight Quiz] - Page 2 651225598
    8. A pairing that you love: Yume [Vampire Knight Quiz] - Page 2 12415 [Vampire Knight Quiz] - Page 2 3530524148
    9. A pairing that you dislike: Zeki. (For me they seem not like lovers and really boring if call them a couple [Vampire Knight Quiz] - Page 2 85359 )
    10. The characters that shouldn't have died: Juuri and Haruka
    11. 5 characters who are going to die (Maybe): Kaname (I'm not sure but my feeling tells like that... [Vampire Knight Quiz] - Page 2 36224405 .Hope in the end, my feeling is wrong [Vampire Knight Quiz] - Page 2 3476048923 ), Zero, Sara, Kain and the last one... hmm I don't know [Vampire Knight Quiz] - Page 2 241537

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 6:54 am