Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Similar topics

Gallery

Rido's other child?!? - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
    Rido's other child?!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
    Rido's other child?!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
    Rido's other child?!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
    Rido's other child?!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
    Rido's other child?!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
    Rido's other child?!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
    Rido's other child?!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
    Rido's other child?!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
    Rido's other child?!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
    Rido's other child?!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
    Rido's other child?!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
    Rido's other child?!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
    Rido's other child?!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
    Rido's other child?!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
    Rido's other child?!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
    Rido's other child?!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
    Rido's other child?!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
    Rido's other child?!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
    Rido's other child?!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
    Rido's other child?!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
    Rido's other child?!? - Page 2 Bar_left59%Rido's other child?!? - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
    Rido's other child?!? - Page 2 Bar_left27%Rido's other child?!? - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
    Rido's other child?!? - Page 2 Bar_left15%Rido's other child?!? - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+10
    rumland
    mariangie
    tssf
    juliet
    Lisi
    nina
    sweetsolace
    Akaruisama
    Pinacolada
    Kanamelover<3
    14 posters

Rido's other child?!?

Kanamelover<3
      Kanamelover<3
      Common Vampire
      Common Vampire

Warning ZoneRido's other child?!? - Page 2 Dropsoa

Rido's other child?!? - Page 2 Empty Rido's other child?!?

Post by Kanamelover<3 Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

I was flicking through my fanbook and noticed that... IT SAYS RIDO HAS HAD A SECOND CHILD! I can't believe I just realised this. Do you think this character may be significant later on?!? and no this child has a different mother to Skiki's and Shizuka is not the Mom/Mum!

Rido's other child?!? - Page 2 Picture0016wj

juliet
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Rido's other child?!? - Page 2 Empty Re: Rido's other child?!?

Post by juliet Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:45 pm

Lisi wrote:
      nina wrote:
      Lisi wrote:
      First of all no one is arguing here! Rido's other child?!? - Page 2 215456 Wrong impression lol.

And secondly I think you’re missing a point here … the child had different eyes cuz he was possessed by Rido, yes … but to be able to posses a body probably you should be related by blood <<< this is an assumption, IMO safe, which is supported from the examples we have thus far …

1. Shizuka possessed Maria’s body and they were relatives.

2. Rido possessed Shiki’s body and he was his son. In fact he said that he was waiting for him to grow up. Why is that; if he could posses any other body?

So it’s quite plausible the little child to be Rido’s son as well. Smile
      if that's true .. the boy was born after shiki, kaname, yuki, zero etc. (because the boy is younger) and rido has nearly the same age as haruka and juuri and ´they have born yuki and the boy is younger than yuki!and THAT MEANS rido became latish father again if it's true Surprised

Rido's other child?!? - Page 2 215456 Rido's other child?!? - Page 2 215456 Rido's other child?!? - Page 2 215456 yeah ... he probably was very active! Rido's other child?!? - Page 2 215456 but since they are immortals maybe they can also conceive in old age! Rido's other child?!? - Page 2 215456
      hahahaha he was defnitvely very active because he was a little biiitch XD HAHAHA

what a lucky woman:loltoo: , even though I am sure that with that Kuran genes he would get a mate very easily...after all he was still the Kuran current heir ( I guess since Kaname had not appear so actively in the picture yet). Shocked Oi... ooooh another vampire like Rido, just what were missing, I do consider it possible that the boy at the ball could be his son...it physically remind that red-brown Shiki style and Yuuki.
      sweetsolace
      sweetsolace
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
      Warning ZoneRido's other child?!? - Page 2 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:15 am

juliet wrote:
      Lisi wrote:
      nina wrote:

Rido's other child?!? - Page 2 215456 Rido's other child?!? - Page 2 215456 Rido's other child?!? - Page 2 215456 yeah ... he probably was very active! Rido's other child?!? - Page 2 215456 but since they are immortals maybe they can also conceive in old age! Rido's other child?!? - Page 2 215456
      hahahaha he was defnitvely very active because he was a little biiitch XD HAHAHA

what a lucky woman:loltoo: , even though I am sure that with that Kuran genes he would get a mate very easily...after all he was still the Kuran current heir ( I guess since Kaname had not appear so actively in the picture yet). Shocked Oi... Rido's other child?!? - Page 2 762813 another vampire like Rido, just what were missing, I do consider it possible that the boy at the ball could be his son...it physically remind that red-brown Shiki style and Yuuki.

thank you for the link Rido's other child?!? - Page 2 437605 LOL @ Rido as the little good girl and the lucky woman... if theory goes that boy at the ball was his child then his mother must be his mate! haha she looks hot, so there you have a reason why he's so active.. hahaha... Rido's other child?!? - Page 2 230346397 Rido's other child?!? - Page 2 44660

that boy, at a sudden glance reminds me of a young Takuma than Rido's son though
      http://www.mangareader.net/104-2143-46/vampire-knight/chapter-25.html
      http://www.mangareader.net/104-2154-1/vampire-knight/chapter-28.html

maybe it's Takuma's son? Rido's other child?!? - Page 2 1098764838
      tssf
      tssf
      Level-E
      Level-E

Post by tssf Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:33 am

nina wrote:Mmm sorry if I spoil your assumptions but I think the other child of Rido, apart from Shiki of course probably is the little kid with the different eyes who we saw that drove Yuuki at the mansion where the first ball took place and sucked her energy … after Shizuka’s arc. The child probably at the time was possessed by Rido. Here …

http://www.mangareader.net/104-2143-11/vampire-knight/chapter-25.html
      http://www.mangareader.net/104-2143-12/vampire-knight/chapter-25.html

And here his mother … more likely another noble vampire and Rido’s mistress.

That kid is kind of cute... Would be bad if he was evil. But I wouldn't mind seeing him more often.
      But Seiren... Who knows about her... I see her more like Shizuka's daughter than Rido's. I don't know why, I guess I'm comparing their hair...
      mariangie
      mariangie
      Pureblood Vampire
      Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:38 am

nina wrote:Mmm sorry if I spoil your assumptions but I think the other child of Rido, apart from Shiki of course probably is the little kid with the different eyes who we saw that drove Yuuki at the mansion where the first ball took place and sucked her energy … after Shizuka’s arc. The child probably at the time was possessed by Rido. Here …

nina wrote:
      Kanamelover<3 wrote:

I’m not sure want you mean exactly about the age of the child, but that incident took place a year ago approximately.

I mean when Kaname destroyed Rido's body ten years ago when Yuki turned human.

Oh yes that's a very good question!!!! Rido's other child?!? - Page 2 2154643180

If he didn't have a body how he conceived a child??? cuz that child it was his, since it has his different eyes! Rido's other child?!? - Page 2 707342981

A! maybe I have an idea … supposed that passed 10 years but human years … that means that the child it could be 10 or 11 years old if we count his age according the humans years but as a vampire he is probably 5 or 6 years old in appearance! bounce bounce bounce

Nina is right . The little boy Rido possessed during chapters 25 - 29 is indeed his son .

Rido acted as stud for the Vampire Senate until his fight with Kaname 11 years ago . It was a way to keep the Senate happy . In a political and social way .

Apparently is easier for purebloods to possess blood relatives than other humans / vampires . The reason the kid was shown with two eyed color is because that is a sign of Rido's possessing his victim . Most probably the kid has both eyes with same color . As shown near the end of chap. 29 . When Rido left the kid , he was almost fainting . His eyes were the same color . Remember Senri when possessed had also two different color eyes .

About the kid's age .

I said before . I have a theory for vampire aging . Level A and B ages 1 vampire year for each 2 human years that pass until adulthood .

At adulthood , purebloods don't age more . Level B or Noble then age 1 vampire year for 20 human years that passes .

For Level C vampires . They probably ages 1 vampire year for 2 human years until their death.

Vampire years is how old a vampire looks .

Human years is the real time in years .

The little kid is a Level B or Noble vampire . Born from a pureblood father and a Noble vampire mother .

The kid looks around 4 to 5 years old . I'm almost sure he is not younger than 4 vampire years old . He could be even 6 vampire years . But for the next discussion it doesn't matter if he is 6 vampire years or older . The result could be affected only if he is less than 4 vampire years old .

The kid in human years is around 8 to 10 years old .

4 or 5 vampire years x 2 human years per one vampire year = 8 to 10 years in human terms .

We don't know when Rido impregnated the Noble Vampire Lady . Nor how long is a vampire pregnancy .

But if I use 4 vampire years as the youngest age possibility . And presume a vampire pregnancy is twice as long as a human one . Maybe even a whole 2 human years .

If Rodo impregnated the woman some days before he attacked the Kuran Manor .
      If I use a vampire pregnancy duration of 2 years . The kid was ~ 4 vampire years . That is equal to ~ 8 human years . This is equal to :

2 human years in gestation + (4 x 2 )as the kid age in human years = 10 years .

So if the kid was around four vampire years them . He could be gestated just a little before Rido attacked the Manor . This is the lowest age possibility for the kid being son of Rido .

If the kid was around 5 vampire years at the time of Rido's possesion . It's more easy to explain he is Rido's son .

If I use 18 months as the possible term for a vampire pregnancy . And the kid was 5 vampire years old . The numbers are :

1 1/2 years in gestation + ( 5 x 2 ) as the kids age in human years = 11 1/2 human years .

In this scenario , Rido has a lot of opportunities to get the Lady pregnant before the Kuran's Manor attack .

If my theory is good . This explain perfectly how Rido could have a kid that looks younger than 10 years . When it was almost impossible for him to impregnate a woman during the 10 years he expended with his body regenerating in a coffin .

rumland
      rumland
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:07 am

I always assumed it was the kid from the vampire ball that drained yuki, he had 2 defrent colored eyes and wasn't he there when shiki was brought to meet rido, or was the kid related to rido in another way? I hunestly cant remember.
      Shoujo-Zo18
      Shoujo-Zo18
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneRido's other child?!? - Page 2 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:40 am

Oh wow.. i can't believe i didn't notice that! It DOES say that Rido had a kid with another woman! But it didn't say who... :/ I had to double check my fanbook lol I like the theory about his kid being the little boy at the ball. It definitely could be him! Or maybe the kid will show up later in the story...who knows?
      nina
      nina
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:10 pm

mariangie wrote:

nina wrote:
      Kanamelover<3 wrote:

I mean when Kaname destroyed Rido's body ten years ago when Yuki turned human.

Oh yes that's a very good question!!!! Rido's other child?!? - Page 2 2154643180

If he didn't have a body how he conceived a child??? cuz that child it was his, since it has his different eyes! Rido's other child?!? - Page 2 707342981

A! maybe I have an idea … supposed that passed 10 years but human years … that means that the child it could be 10 or 11 years old if we count his age according the humans years but as a vampire he is probably 5 or 6 years old in appearance! bounce bounce bounce

Nina is right . The little boy Rido possessed during chapters 25 - 29 is indeed his son .

Rido acted as stud for the Vampire Senate until his fight with Kaname 11 years ago . It was a way to keep the Senate happy . In a political and social way .

Apparently is easier for purebloods to possess blood relatives than other humans / vampires . The reason the kid was shown with two eyed color is because that is a sign of Rido's possessing his victim . Most probably the kid has both eyes with same color . As shown near the end of chap. 29 . When Rido left the kid , he was almost fainting . His eyes were the same color . Remember Senri when possessed had also two different color eyes .

About the kid's age .

I said before . I have a theory for vampire aging . Level A and B ages 1 vampire year for each 2 human years that pass until adulthood .

At adulthood , purebloods don't age more . Level B or Noble then age 1 vampire year for 20 human years that passes .

For Level C vampires . They probably ages 1 vampire year for 2 human years until their death.

Vampire years is how old a vampire looks .

Human years is the real time in years .

The little kid is a Level B or Noble vampire . Born from a pureblood father and a Noble vampire mother .

The kid looks around 4 to 5 years old . I'm almost sure he is not younger than 4 vampire years old . He could be even 6 vampire years . But for the next discussion it doesn't matter if he is 6 vampire years or older . The result could be affected only if he is less than 4 vampire years old .

The kid in human years is around 8 to 10 years old .

4 or 5 vampire years x 2 human years per one vampire year = 8 to 10 years in human terms .

We don't know when Rido impregnated the Noble Vampire Lady . Nor how long is a vampire pregnancy .

But if I use 4 vampire years as the youngest age possibility . And presume a vampire pregnancy is twice as long as a human one . Maybe even a whole 2 human years .

If Rodo impregnated the woman some days before he attacked the Kuran Manor .
      If I use a vampire pregnancy duration of 2 years . The kid was ~ 4 vampire years . That is equal to ~ 8 human years . This is equal to :

2 human years in gestation + (4 x 2 )as the kid age in human years = 10 years .

So if the kid was around four vampire years them . He could be gestated just a little before Rido attacked the Manor . This is the lowest age possibility for the kid being son of Rido .

If the kid was around 5 vampire years at the time of Rido's possesion . It's more easy to explain he is Rido's son .

If I use 18 months as the possible term for a vampire pregnancy . And the kid was 5 vampire years old . The numbers are :

1 1/2 years in gestation + ( 5 x 2 ) as the kids age in human years = 11 1/2 human years .

In this scenario , Rido has a lot of opportunities to get the Lady pregnant before the Kuran's Manor attack .

If my theory is good . This explain perfectly how Rido could have a kid that looks younger than 10 years . When it was almost impossible for him to impregnate a woman during the 10 years he expended with his body regenerating in a coffin .

Yeah mariangie ... your theory I had in mind when I said that the kid seems like he is 5 years old but probably it's older (at least 10 years old, in human years). cheers
      Pinacolada
      Pinacolada
      Level-E
      Level-E

Post by Pinacolada Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:19 pm

hmm yeah nina your theorie sounds more logical.. but nevertheless I think Seiren could be his daughter because ...we don´t have any proofs about her past or her family there must be a reason why hino has hide these information... maybe too shock in the end the reader.....
      nina
      nina
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by nina Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:16 pm

Pinacolada wrote:hmm yeah nina your theorie sounds more logical.. but nevertheless I think Seiren could be his daughter because ...we don´t have any proofs about her past or her family there must be a reason why hino has hide these information... maybe too shock in the end the reader.....

To tell you the truth thus far I thought it was a given that the little child who was possessed by Rido was his son sSig_busted ... but since is questionable then is a theory I guess.

Mmm about Seiren ... we don’t have any clue about Seiren’s origins but also we don’t have any hint that pinpoints that Seiren could be linked with Rido by blood. But let’s see it…

> If Seiren was Rido’s daughter then she should be at least a noble vampire (level B), but this it’s questionable cuz first she doesn’t have any supernatural ability like the other nobles (example Hanabusa can freeze objects). She is an expert in martial arts. Secondly she is Kaname’s servant … she isn’t a comrade like the others in the NC. Her status seems to be lower than of the others nobles.

Furthermore she had to have Rido’s features, viz his dark hair for example, whereas Seiren has light colours, grey hair as we saw in the anime. Rido’s genes are dominant as a PB, so even if her mother was a noble vampire with grey hair Seiren should have dark hair, inheritance from her father Rido. The same goes if her mother was a lower ranked vampire or a human.

> If Seiren had also a PB mother with light colours/grey hair in order to be explained her colours (like Shizuka for example who was Rido’s fiancée) then she should be also a PB. But Seiren is definitely not a PB vampire.

All in all the possibility for Seiren to be Rido’s daughter is very low if not impossible.
      mariangie
      mariangie
      Pureblood Vampire
      Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:45 pm

Nina I think you're right again . It's almost impossible for Seiren being Rido's daugther .

Seiren doesn't appear to be a Level B or Noble vampire . She doesn't have magical powers shown so far . She's more than the ninja type . Also I doubt a Level B vampire could works as servant to a Pureblood vampire . For me is difficult to consider Seiren being one of Rido's illegitimate offsprings .

Another thing . If Seiren was Rido's daughter . More easy for Rido to possess . If I was Rido , I would not pass the opportunity to possess her . As she is always at Kaname's side . More easy for Rido to garther intelligence from Kaname .

I think Seiren is most probably a Level D vampire . An ex - human turned vampire by Kaname . She becoming her servant after being stabilized by him . Maybe the human sacrifice offered by the Vampire Senate to Kaname . Mentioned on chapter 48 during the flashback of the soiree after the death of Haruka and Juuri .

About the kid being Rido's son . I remember a long time ago , SGK mentioned the fanbook about Rido's having a second illegitimate child besides Senri . That kid being the one Rido possessed during the story . At that time , she has the theory vampires aged quickier than humans . When I said at her journal that was additional proof of my theory of how vampires age . SGK got very mad . She tries to explain how her theory was good . But she had no real base for it . She ranted so much . I decided to drop the theme just to end the fight . I pressume SGK thought she had won the match .

A curious thing . Male Kurans have dark brown / black browinsh hair . But Rido's kids have lighter hair . More if a light ash brown . I suppose it has to be from their moms . For now , not many vampires has darker hair colors . Mostly the Kurans . Maybe some random one . As a girl shown during Takuma's birthday . I think is because the story is supposed to be in a cold , European - like place . Where lighter hair colors are common .
      sweetsolace
      sweetsolace
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
      Warning ZoneRido's other child?!? - Page 2 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:03 pm

mariangie wrote:
      About the kid being Rido's son . I remember a long time ago , SGK mentioned the fanbook about Rido's having a second illegitimate child besides Senri . That kid being the one Rido possessed during the story . At that time , she has the theory vampires aged quickier than humans . When I said at her journal that was additional proof of my theory of how vampires age . SGK got very mad . She tries to explain how her theory was good . But she had no real base for it . She ranted so much . I decided to drop the theme just to end the fight . I pressume SGK thought she had won the match .

I don't understand how this has to do with anything..? Rido's other child?!? - Page 2 2528011993 off topic

A curious thing . Male Kurans have dark brown / black browinsh hair . But Rido's kids have lighter hair . More if a light ash brown . I suppose it has to be from their moms . For now , not many vampires has darker hair colors . Mostly the Kurans . Maybe some random one . As a girl shown during Takuma's birthday . I think is because the story is supposed to be in a cold , European - like place . Where lighter hair colors are common .

what..? no... Senri has reddish/brownish, somewhat spiky hair and his eyes are clear blue... so the premise that "pureblood/kuran genes are more dominant all the time" is false..
      nina
      nina
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by nina Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:06 pm

mariangie wrote:Nina I think you're right again . It's almost impossible for Seiren being Rido's daugther .

Seiren doesn't appear to be a Level B or Noble vampire . She doesn't have magical powers shown so far . She's more than the ninja type . Also I doubt a Level B vampire could works as servant to a Pureblood vampire . For me is difficult to consider Seiren being one of Rido's illegitimate offsprings .

Another thing . If Seiren was Rido's daughter . More easy for Rido to possess . If I was Rido , I would not pass the opportunity to possess her . As she is always at Kaname's side . More easy for Rido to garther intelligence from Kaname .

I think Seiren is most probably a Level D vampire . An ex - human turned vampire by Kaname . She becoming her servant after being stabilized by him . Maybe the human sacrifice offered by the Vampire Senate to Kaname . Mentioned on chapter 48 during the flashback of the soiree after the death of Haruka and Juuri .

Very good points mariangie. I never thought that if Seiren was Rido’s daughter she would be the best candidate for him to posses! I agree! cheers

Also your theory about Seiren being an ex-human level D vampire (<< viz a stabilized one) is very logical indeed.

witlessfool
      witlessfool
      Level-E
      Level-E

Post by witlessfool Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:52 pm

I think that little boy's definitely Rido's son (sorry to all those who think Seiren may be his daughter Rido's other child?!? - Page 2 471363817 ). Remember when Shiki first saw the remains of his father? He looked down at the coffin and said what a pity he was still alive. Then the little boy (with the two different coloured eyes) popped up and said "that's not very nice." The kid then fainted and what remained of Rido climbed out from the pool of blood to possess Shiki. So that kid was most likely possessed by Rido at the ball, which meant it was Rido who lured Yuuki to the ball etc. etc.

Can't remember which chapter it was from, but I hope you guys know what I'm referring to Embarassed
      Vampire_Zero
      Vampire_Zero
      Level-E
      Level-E

Humor : Die, Die, Die !!!

Post by Vampire_Zero Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:06 pm

witlessfool wrote:I think that little boy's definitely Rido's son (sorry to all those who think Seiren may be his daughter Rido's other child?!? - Page 2 471363817 ). Remember when Shiki first saw the remains of his father? He looked down at the coffin and said what a pity he was still alive. Then the little boy (with the two different coloured eyes) popped up and said "that's not very nice." The kid then fainted and what remained of Rido climbed out from the pool of blood to possess Shiki. So that kid was most likely possessed by Rido at the ball, which meant it was Rido who lured Yuuki to the ball etc. etc.

Can't remember which chapter it was from, but I hope you guys know what I'm referring to Embarassed
      yeah i remember waht you are saying!!! but why do you think that kid is Rido's son?
      witlessfool
      witlessfool
      Level-E
      Level-E

Post by witlessfool Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:24 pm

Vampire_Zero wrote:yeah i remember waht you are saying!!! but why do you think that kid is Rido's son?

Well, it goes back to everything that the others have discussed.

A. According to the fanbook, Rido has another child.

B. It seems (not 100% confirmed) possession of vampires had to be via someone who was related to you (e.g. Shizuka with Maria, Rido with Shiki).

C. The kid had different coloured eyes and first appeared in the manga when he lured Yuuki to the vampire ball. At that point, he could have just been another vampire with different coloured eyes. But the fact that he later appeared by Rido's coffin (seemingly possessed by him, loses consciousness, then Rido climbs out of the coffin - i.e. what I wrote in my last post), it seems the logical conclusion would be he's Rido's other child instead of Seiren.

But then again, this is all speculation on my behalf scratch I could be wrong...
      juliet
      juliet
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:09 pm

witlessfool wrote:
      Vampire_Zero wrote:yeah i remember waht you are saying!!! but why do you think that kid is Rido's son?

Well, it goes back to everything that the others have discussed.

A. According to the fanbook, Rido has another child.

B. It seems (not 100% confirmed) possession of vampires had to be via someone who was related to you (e.g. Shizuka with Maria, Rido with Shiki).

C. The kid had different coloured eyes and first appeared in the manga when he lured Yuuki to the vampire ball. At that point, he could have just been another vampire with different coloured eyes. But the fact that he later appeared by Rido's coffin (seemingly possessed by him, loses consciousness, then Rido climbs out of the coffin - i.e. what I wrote in my last post), it seems the logical conclusion would be he's Rido's other child instead of Seiren.

But then again, this is all speculation on my behalf scratch I could be wrong...

The boy was certainly possesed by Rido, so that really brings him at the top candidates and that would also be Shiki's half-blood brother, even though we do not Shiki there sharing any emotion. I agree with you and am also in this theory.

@About Seiren, that was mentioned above, her origins are unknown, but if she was a Kuran I do think that everybody would knew it, after all isn't that supposed to be the purpose that nobles mate with purebloods? they are after the blood and if within their lineage they have descedants, that's a reason to be proud of and further want to spread the news as the status of the familly gets higher.

Spoiler:
      minimalve
      minimalve
      Common Vampire
      Common Vampire

Humor : Give it to me! XD

Post by minimalve Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:22 pm

Agreed, the little boy is Ridos son, but, who is the mother,.. it might be the old woman we see at the ball but,
      Remember when senris uncle took him to see ridos remains, he said, "our family's darkest secret" (right?)
      So i am really guessing here, since the kid appears there aswell that, the mother of that child is Senris aunt?
      Doesn't that make sense?
      Those guys grouped up with rido, he had two children with their bloodline, they took care of Ridos remains and remain loyal to him?

yes, my biggest guess regarding the little boy, is that he is senris relative in such a way, they are cousins. Very Happy (half brothers)

Anyone agree with me? Very Happy Shocked

Now Seiren, is just a noble Vampire like anyone else, but,.. she is the only one who seems to be under Kanames pureblood influence, really , I beleive she guarded the Kurans. an dis WAY older than most of the nobles ;)

weee.... Rido's other child?!? - Page 2 59607

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:16 am