Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Is Yuuki Kuran a pawn in Sara's game? - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Is Yuuki Kuran a pawn in Sara's game? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Is Yuuki Kuran a pawn in Sara's game? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Is Yuuki Kuran a pawn in Sara's game? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Is Yuuki Kuran a pawn in Sara's game? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Is Yuuki Kuran a pawn in Sara's game? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Is Yuuki Kuran a pawn in Sara's game? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Is Yuuki Kuran a pawn in Sara's game? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Is Yuuki Kuran a pawn in Sara's game? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Is Yuuki Kuran a pawn in Sara's game? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Is Yuuki Kuran a pawn in Sara's game? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Is Yuuki Kuran a pawn in Sara's game? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Is Yuuki Kuran a pawn in Sara's game? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Is Yuuki Kuran a pawn in Sara's game? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Is Yuuki Kuran a pawn in Sara's game? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Is Yuuki Kuran a pawn in Sara's game? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Is Yuuki Kuran a pawn in Sara's game? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Is Yuuki Kuran a pawn in Sara's game? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Is Yuuki Kuran a pawn in Sara's game? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Is Yuuki Kuran a pawn in Sara's game? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Is Yuuki Kuran a pawn in Sara's game? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Is Yuuki Kuran a pawn in Sara's game? - Page 2 Bar_left59%Is Yuuki Kuran a pawn in Sara's game? - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Is Yuuki Kuran a pawn in Sara's game? - Page 2 Bar_left27%Is Yuuki Kuran a pawn in Sara's game? - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Is Yuuki Kuran a pawn in Sara's game? - Page 2 Bar_left15%Is Yuuki Kuran a pawn in Sara's game? - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+10
VampireCythia
rumland
nina
juliet
Akaruisama
Pinacolada
libra
sweetsolace
Bloodredhead
KuranPrince
14 posters

Is Yuuki Kuran a pawn in Sara's game?

Poll

Do you think that Sara Shirabuki is using Yuuki Kuran as a guinea pig and pawn in her twisted game?

[ 19 ]
    Is Yuuki Kuran a pawn in Sara's game? - Page 2 Bar_left83%Is Yuuki Kuran a pawn in Sara's game? - Page 2 Bar_right [83%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Is Yuuki Kuran a pawn in Sara's game? - Page 2 Bar_left17%Is Yuuki Kuran a pawn in Sara's game? - Page 2 Bar_right [17%] 

Total Votes: 23
    Poll closed
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneIs Yuuki Kuran a pawn in Sara's game? - Page 2 Dropsoa

Is Yuuki Kuran a pawn in Sara's game? - Page 2 Empty Is Yuuki Kuran a pawn in Sara's game?

Post by KuranPrince Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ever since chapter 73, I had a feeling that Sara is using Yuuki as a pawn (Yuuki taking 3-4 of Sara's tampered blood tablets)* in her scheme for all vampires' lust to go out of control. Just for that, I've created a poll for all of you to participate. Do you think Sara have used Yuuki in her sadistic game? Please feel free to post your question and comment.

*That's before Sara created the improved flavor counterpart.

Last edited by KuranPrince on Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total

VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Is Yuuki Kuran a pawn in Sara's game? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Yuuki Kuran a pawn in Sara's game?

Post by VampireCythia Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:02 am

rumland wrote:Hmm some one who is as powerfull as a pb, is able to weild an anti vampire weapon, has a fearsome enought presince so the other pb's wont move against him, and is able to keep the hunters in line.
    KK I got it.
    Sara is going to set zero up as the king of vampires, then he also retains the president of the HA postion, and sara trys to get zero the drink here blood so she can control him, then she orders him to knock her up, she then uses the baby to force him into marriage and becomes the queen of both the vampires and the hunters.
    Umm some how I image zero getting killed by yuki in that kind of situation.

Zero "Hey umm yuki I want to interduce you to my new wife and the mother of my child"
    Sara Walks up.
    Yuki's jaw drops.
    Sara "No hard feelings right, I mean you dont need him anymore, you got kaname, come zero my little doggy"
    sara turns to walk away
    zero goes to follow
    Yuki "WHAT THE HELL"
    yuki pulls out artimis
    Yuki "HOW DARE YOU TOUCH ANOTHER WOMEN ZERO"

LOL not that this would ever happen, but it would be funny Razz
    Hahaa Is Yuuki Kuran a pawn in Sara's game? - Page 2 215456 Is Yuuki Kuran a pawn in Sara's game? - Page 2 215456 LOL
    Sara is not that desperate to get Zero join her war. And PureBloodXHunter = tabu you all know the hunters was made by the Pureblood to kill the other Purebloods so allmost(Not the Chairman) all Hunters hates Purebloods and for them it´s something in the blood. And i have the thought if a Pureblood get a child just to say it it would be a killing machine. Hunters have killing in the blood and we know Purebloods is very very strong so = Killing machine I´m glad Sara not have think about that because that would be the perfect pawn and if she really have thought about I can only say "Oh no..."
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneIs Yuuki Kuran a pawn in Sara's game? - Page 2 Drops5black

Is Yuuki Kuran a pawn in Sara's game? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Yuuki Kuran a pawn in Sara's game?

Post by sweetsolace Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:23 am

VampireCythia wrote:
    rumland wrote:Hmm some one who is as powerfull as a pb, is able to weild an anti vampire weapon, has a fearsome enought presince so the other pb's wont move against him, and is able to keep the hunters in line.
    KK I got it.
    Sara is going to set zero up as the king of vampires, then he also retains the president of the HA postion, and sara trys to get zero the drink here blood so she can control him, then she orders him to knock her up, she then uses the baby to force him into marriage and becomes the queen of both the vampires and the hunters.
    Umm some how I image zero getting killed by yuki in that kind of situation.

Zero "Hey umm yuki I want to interduce you to my new wife and the mother of my child"
    Sara Walks up.
    Yuki's jaw drops.
    Sara "No hard feelings right, I mean you dont need him anymore, you got kaname, come zero my little doggy"
    sara turns to walk away
    zero goes to follow
    Yuki "WHAT THE HELL"
    yuki pulls out artimis
    Yuki "HOW DARE YOU TOUCH ANOTHER WOMEN ZERO"

LOL not that this would ever happen, but it would be funny Razz
    Hahaa Is Yuuki Kuran a pawn in Sara's game? - Page 2 215456 Is Yuuki Kuran a pawn in Sara's game? - Page 2 215456 LOL
    Sara is not that desperate to get Zero join her war. And PureBloodXHunter = tabu you all know the hunters was made by the Pureblood to kill the other Purebloods so allmost(Not the Chairman) all Hunters hates Purebloods and for them it´s something in the blood. And i have the thought if a Pureblood get a child just to say it it would be a killing machine. Hunters have killing in the blood and we know Purebloods is very very strong so = Killing machine I´m glad Sara not have think about that because that would be the perfect pawn and if she really have thought about I can only say "Oh no..."

yes Sara is not that desperate to do something she just taunts and commetns but she'll never get her hands on him. Keep hoping though! Is Yuuki Kuran a pawn in Sara's game? - Page 2 215456 Is Yuuki Kuran a pawn in Sara's game? - Page 2 215456 it will go somewhere! haha!
    audraliann
    audraliann
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by audraliann Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:42 pm

I think Yuki is being used through the blood tablets because after she them her lust for blood increased.I also think that she will also trying to get to Zero
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneIs Yuuki Kuran a pawn in Sara's game? - Page 2 Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:06 am

sara is using yuuki against kaname.poor kaname.
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:02 pm

lucykaede wrote:sara is using yuuki against kaname.poor kaname.
    IT IS TRUE! Shocked
    she's just taking adventage that Zero's against Kaname, pale and after Ruka was injured by Kaname's blade,well i think that the story made itself a huge hole of misunderstandings...Yuuki is fighting Kaname to make him stop killing vampires Crying or Very sad ,but it's true that this go according Sara's plans,but it's just a coincidence,a bad one. Sad
    maraki201
    Human

Post by maraki201 Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:39 pm

its really really true!sara does use yuuki as a pawn!i dont get it!ok,with all that thing the plan on doing im getting tired of watching them!ohh,and....has anybody guestiont why the pureploods think life is just a chess match?!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:16 am