Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Timeline of 2nd arc - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Timeline of 2nd arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Timeline of 2nd arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Timeline of 2nd arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Timeline of 2nd arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Timeline of 2nd arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Timeline of 2nd arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Timeline of 2nd arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Timeline of 2nd arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Timeline of 2nd arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Timeline of 2nd arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Timeline of 2nd arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Timeline of 2nd arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Timeline of 2nd arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Timeline of 2nd arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Timeline of 2nd arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Timeline of 2nd arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Timeline of 2nd arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Timeline of 2nd arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Timeline of 2nd arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Timeline of 2nd arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Timeline of 2nd arc - Page 2 Bar_left59%Timeline of 2nd arc - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Timeline of 2nd arc - Page 2 Bar_left27%Timeline of 2nd arc - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Timeline of 2nd arc - Page 2 Bar_left15%Timeline of 2nd arc - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+5
sweetsolace
VampireCythia
Howl4fun
juliet
Knightmare
9 posters

Timeline of 2nd arc

Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical
    Warning ZoneTimeline of 2nd arc - Page 2 Dropsoa

Timeline of 2nd arc - Page 2 Empty Timeline of 2nd arc

Post by Knightmare Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

I saw in another thread, someone mentioned the year and a half as timeline mentioned in one of the translations. I'm not too sure that its accurate as two other translations I've seen used "already been a year" and Yagari says "over a year" at the beginning of ch71.

I would estimate closer to 2 months possibly 3. I thought I'd try and build a timeline, if anyone has any further references, corrections or thoughts and help make this more accurate or has their own timeline, love the help.

Its been confirmed to me that Yori definitely says a year and a half, so 6 months since the arm started. Looking at that timeline, the only place for most of the extra time to go is between 70 and 71, the establishment of the school.

[tr]
    ChapterShortest time
    Longest time
    References
    50 1 day1 day- Yuuki states that it will soon be a year since they parted.
    - Kaname says she will soon get out.
    - Kaien states a year has passed and Kaien tells Zero about the upcoming meeting.
    - Ch50 all occurs on the same day.
    1 week2 weeksZero and Kaien start back at school, I don't think Kaien would wait too long to return.
    51-521 day1 day- Ch51 all occur on the same day and ch52 follows directly on.
    - At the end of ch52, Yuuki is practicing for the party.
    - Kaien gives Zero a list of the attendees to memorise.
    1 week2 weeksThere's no indication of time between ch52 and ch53.
    53-551 day1 dayKaito starts at the school, the same day as the party.
    Meeting and party that evening. (Kaien says the council was destroyed a year ago.)
    561 day1 dayYuuki gets home from the party, probably the next "morning".
    2 days7 daysThe hunters are kept confined, Zero is out hunting vampires, I doubt this would be longer than a week.
    571 day1 day- In 58, Kaien says he just talked to Yuuki the other day.
    - Isaya wakes up between this day and the party, has heard about the events and has his first drink after Yuuki's visit.
    58-64 2 days3 days- Kaito sends Zero off for 3 days and Zero returns prematurely in 64
    64-66 1 day 2 daysNot sure what's acceptable for Yuuki to be unconscious, but in 65, assume its Aidou's first night there by Zero's "apology" about the linen.
    66-68 1 day 1 dayAction takes place continuously since 65, includes 1 night of Aidou's sleep.
    691 day 1 dayYuuki arrives at HA HQ and is interviewed the same day.
    3 days 2 weeks- Zero says Yuuki's been wandering around freely these days
    - Yuuki states the vampire has kidnapped two more children after the other kidnapping.
    - letters are send to the nobles notifying them about Yuuki's new position.
    - vampires have been acting up in the time since Kaname's departure and increasing amounts of trouble for the hunters.
    703 days 1 week - Zero is attending school between hunting
    - Kaien and Zero are both aware of what Yuuki is doing
    - Yuuki catches the vampire and returns to Kaien to make a request
    - letters are sent to the former night class
    - Yuuki visits maria and shiki and rima
    - Yuuki visits the nobles in different clothes
    1 week 2 weeks to make arrangements for the school
    714 weeks
    10 weeks- Agreement to start the school, Yori's father says the events happen "last year".
    - Yagari announces the school and says, its been a little over a year since the destruction of the old building
    - Yagari announces they will rebuild the dorm and restart the nightclass, which would take at least a month, up to 3 months.
    - Yuuki and the NC start back at school, on Yuuki's first night, Yori tries to see her. Yuuki starts school the next day.
    - Yuuki asks Aidou for more time to get the NC rolling.
    - Yuuki studies with the girls and gets has done enough to be assessed by her teacher as needing help (2 days +)
    - Kaname kills Hio
    - Yuuki and co go after the vampire trouble makers
    71-732 days 2 days - Yuuki and co catch the vampires, Shizuka arrives at the HA HQ
    - Yuuki talks to Shizuka that night, Shizuka later confronts Zero
    - Next day, Yuuki talks with Yori for the first time properly in 1 and a half years.
    Total10 weeks 23 weeks

Unfortunately when a character says "a year ago", I do think they're not really being accurate.

I've tried to stretch it out to 6 months Smile

Last edited by Knightmare on Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:40 am; edited 6 times in total

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Timeline of 2nd arc - Page 2 Empty Re: Timeline of 2nd arc

Post by juliet Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:39 pm

nina wrote:
    But if it’s not a typo then I’m leaning towards to the option, that the six months are running from the ball till now … I mean if the six months were concerning only the period that Kaname has left Yuuki till now, then I think Hino probably would be showed it, like how she did when she wanted to show that 1 year passed after Kaname and Yuuki had left the academy. Also when she wanted to split that time in the middle she showed how the seasons were passing by. So if Yuuki has spent 6 months alone, in the HQ and in the academy, then we are talking about 2 seasons. Shouldn’t be there an indication of changing seasons?

If you go all through the chapters you shall see that up to the point that Yuuki establishes the nightclass, there is literally no space for grand periods of time passing...

estimating time

So after Yuuki left the academy...

one year had passed at chapter 51...(zero states that at the beggining)

Chapter 51-52 are connected to each other with kaname's promise to Kaname that she will take only his blood...Kain and Ruka are monitoring Hanadagi's castle, Zero is going to the hunters informing us about the upcoming meeting and ball...Yuuki is preparing herself with lessons so from chapter 51...one week maximum...?

Chapter 53 one week the longest passing there so that would make it two since chapter 51. Vampires and hunters preparation for the upcoming meeting and the ball (the ball is held the next day after the hunters meeting).

Chapter 54 the ball;

Chapter 55 Ouri is killed.

Chapter 56 Yuuki and Aido return home, Shiki and Rima visit them, Kaname also returns and then we have the hunter's discussion about the murder of Ouri to the ball. The discussion of the hunters can not be later than one day (as it would seem out of time so we must be until here up to two weeks since chapter 51).

Chapter 57
    Kaname returns Artemis to Yuuki's hands (we know that he got it from the hunter's meeting, so he might be returning it and the next day after the incidents that occured at chapter 56. I think mamixum time distance can be one week there as why to hold Artemis anylonger there?

Chapter 58
    Isaya has awaken and is introduced in the story. Yuuki goes near the graveyard...where

Chapter 59
    Yuuki is hurt by Touma

Chapter 60
    Zero rescues Yuuki and Yuuki returns back home.
    So the events that occur from chapter 57 to chapter 60 seem to happen in one day or night.

Chapter 61
    Kaname blows Touma and reveals the truth to Yuuki…instantly transferred to chapter 62

Chapter 62-64
    Yuuki is in Kaname’s memories, how long there? 1 day? Night, two days maximum?

Chapter 65
    Meanwhile it seems Sara pays a visit to the pharmaceutical company, the hunters are watching her again. Aido is interrogated by the hunters. Yuuki wakes up. Takuma discovers that the president has been kidnapped by Sara. And Aido’s dad visits Kaname about the release of his son.
    Chapter 66-67
    kaname leaves for Hanadagi castle…Aido is released. Yuuki also runs to Hanadagi’s castle. Hanadagi is killed and Aidou’s dad also. One day also passed there.

Chapter 68-69
    Yuuki is leaded to Ha and interrogated by the hunters. Kain says that the rumour’s about Kaname has spread so there is possible that also another day passed there.

Chapter 70
    Yuuki visits town to spot the vampire that Zero missed. So that must be the next day. She asks from the chairman to open the nightclass and presents herself to the nobles. So here is two days maximum for the two first events, one week max has passed until Yuuki is ready to talk of the establishment of the nightclass to the nobles.

So all the above chapters are connected through events that can not be distanced from each other...

Shocked I do not know, it does seem like there is a good estimation there from Hino's part...or it is not potrayed good enough. I am lingering towards the first option, so that we perhaps we should not consider a gap there (it does not exactly serve the script either way, action seems delayed and out of context there for me).
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneTimeline of 2nd arc - Page 2 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:14 pm

nina wrote:I mean if the six months were concerning only the period that Kaname has left Yuuki till now, then I think Hino probably would be showed it

I agree if less than six months had passed since Kaname left yuki it would have shown some events that happened during that time skip as what happened to chapter 50-the start of first arc, which was a year later. There were no flashbacks or narration as to what happened, only changes I saw was Yuki's personality and the apparently the old building becoming the night class. scratch

nina wrote:Shouldn’t be there an indication of changing seasons?
    When she left the mansion to go after Kaname she said it was cold and she was wearing a coat and boots. Also when Sara went to plead for shelter over the HQ she was wearing a cloak and Takuma was wearing a coat as well.

about the clothes, I think so since when Yuki went out of the Kuran mansion she was dressed in what looks like a winter coat
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-43743-8/vampire-knight/chapter-57.html

Sara also dressed in winter coat when she's inside the limosine on the way home after the party
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-40425-7/vampire-knight/chapter-56.html

however just a chapter after that Sara goes to the girl academy and she has a black umbrella outside?
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-47679-26/vampire-knight/chapter-58.html

so yes I think that the climate changes depending on the area... :/ not really helpful there..

but I think around the Kuran mansion it is generally cold, as it should be if its high in the mountains, and the climate around the town and the academy is generally warmer and seasonal

mariangie wrote:
    If Hino uses Japanese schedules , classes start sometime around February / March . More inclined about February here due of the St. Xocolact Day happened in the first arc a little after Yuuki started her 10th grade year . So 6 months passing since the start of the second arc is a reasonable estimate .

yes I think you're right there the start of classes happen there plus Yagari's opening speech does indicate it. so maybe around 2-3 months.

mariangie wrote:The main problem to know how much time passed between each event in the second arc is Hino not telling easy how much time was spend between scenes . Many of the events portraited appear to happen in a very short span ( some days ). But the time between each event being a month or more .
    I agree its pretty vague and it seems the climate may not indicate the season since it seems to change depending on the area. I also think several weeks passed in some of the chapters , but I'll see how that adds up

juliet wrote:Chapter 51-52 are connected to each other with kaname's promise to Kaname that she will take only his blood...Kain and Ruka are monitoring Hanadagi's castle, Zero is going to the hunters informing us about the upcoming meeting and ball...Yuuki is preparing herself with lessons so from chapter 51...one week maximum...?

Ah I didn't know cheers yes I think she may have to learn lessons prior to the ball, yes one week maximum, I think the minimum is three days or so.

juliet wrote:Chapter 57
    Kaname returns Artemis to Yuuki's hands (we know that he got it from the hunter's meeting, so he might be returning it and the next day after the incidents that occured at chapter 56. I think mamixum time distance can be one week there as why to hold Artemis anylonger there?

did Kaname get Artemis from the meeting? scratch really? didnt know that.. scratch explain? cheers

juliet wrote:I do not know, it does seem like there is a good estimation there from Hino's part...or it is not potrayed good enough. I am lingering towards the first option, so that we perhaps we should not consider a gap there (it does not exactly serve the script either way, action seems delayed and out of context there for me).

I agree here, it seems like just an estimate, i mean the less than six months just seems too long, and the maximum time for a chapter is a week, so there are probably lots of weekly intervals in some of the chapters? scratch

The time gap Yori says - 6 months - I agree it doesnt seem to serve much but it can tell how long Yuki's been starving to justify her behavior here, how long she did not take blood tablets, and how long Sara and Kaname seem to have gone on vacation rofl for them not to have been mentioned to do anything
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:39 pm

sweetsolace wrote:
    juliet wrote:Chapter 57

did Kaname get Artemis from the meeting? scratch really? didnt know that.. scratch explain? cheers

I didn’t know either … I thought Artemis was in Kurans possession … scratch

sweetsolace wrote: I agree it doesnt seem to serve much but it can tell how long Yuki's been starving to justify her behavior here, how long she did not take blood tablets

To tell you the truth, from what I had understood thus far, Yuuki should be fine to control her thirst by taking some tabs … if have passed 4 or 6 months since her last meal how much difference should make??? But seems like her thirst it shows all over her face, according to Zero’s words and her reaction towards Yori … so I’m lost here! sFun_crazybat
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:35 pm

@ Nina, Solace here...

Spoiler:

sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:45 pm

@juliet

thanks! Very Happy cheers but why was it with the hunters in the first place scratch if im not mistaken, the weapon was last seen with yuki?
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:06 pm

sweetsolace wrote:@juliet

thanks! Very Happy cheers but why was it with the hunters in the first place scratch if im not mistaken, the weapon was last seen with yuki?

You have right. yuuki had artemis when she fought against rido.
    Maybe she left it behind before leaving with kaname.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:29 am

juliet wrote:@ Nina, Solace here...

Spoiler:

Thank you juli cheers
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:33 pm

aya-chan wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:@juliet

You have right. yuuki had artemis when she fought against rido.
    Maybe she left it behind before leaving with kaname.

@Nina, Solace, you are welcome. I confirmed it and at the official translation, it's just the same. So yes it looks that the weapon was handed to the hunters. Reason? unknown though, perhaps Yuuki left it behind as she left her prefect's duty, because the weapon was handed to her for that cause and that should explain it, I think...
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:53 pm

nina wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote: I agree it doesnt seem to serve much but it can tell how long Yuki's been starving to justify her behavior here, how long she did not take blood tablets

To tell you the truth, from what I had understood thus far, Yuuki should be fine to control her thirst by taking some tabs … if have passed 4 or 6 months since her last meal how much difference should make??? But seems like her thirst it shows all over her face, according to Zero’s words and her reaction towards Yori … so I’m lost here! sFun_crazybat

Actually the time frame from the time Yuuki drank last time from Kaname and the present is important . Because it shows Yuuki is not starved from blood for just 2 or 3 days . Her blood deprivation is much longer . Yuuki's tried to control her blood hunger for a relative long time for her ( 3 to 4 months ) . Most probable when living with Kaname , Yuuki had not had to wait more than a few days ( a week tops ) to get Kaname's blood . Remember she had a bloodlust fit the time Kaname left her for some days . And she ended biting herself .

A vampire not having any blood for 3 to 4 months and not tolerating blood tablets will not die . Specially an inmortal pureblood . But if she allows herself to lose control as being very bloodlust , the consequences could be terrrible . Yuuki alone could devour / kill / turn into vampires basically all the Day Class in just hours .
    Like the scene of Rido's blood orgy from the anime . Never becoming fully satiated for doing this . As she is not drinking the blood she wants . Or in a milder case , just drinking from Yori . Making her a Level D vampire stabilized and her servant . As she almost do in chapter 73 .

Kaname has indeed pass a longer time without the blood he wanted . But he tolerates blood tablets . Also better control . The only time he is show with a huge bloodlust fit was when Rido awaken him from his slumber . He knew he could kill everyone he gets in his way to try to fill it . Because of this he made the choice to return to a baby body . To handle this situation .

Zero has also problems with bloodlust before . As being near falling to Level E before . Last time during the little child kidnapping incident . This is probably a reason he is so concern about noticing Yuuki had not drink any blood nor tolerate blood tablets for several months . Zero most probably noticed Yuuki could not tolerate blood tablets when he passed her room with the door open at chap. 72 .

Even if the interval from Kaname's leaving Yuuki to the present appear to be only a few days . Most probably several months passed . Because for Yuuki to work all the logistic for a new class would have taken her some months . Getting to invite all noble families and make them to agree to send their kids to Cross Academy only ( without using her pureblood mind control of course ) would take her more than a month . After Yuuki knowing she has enough students to enroll , more preparations were needed to do . Getting adequate facilities for the Night Class could take several weeks . Even if they used the old Moon Dorm ( as appear they do ) . As they had to recruit new teacher faculty . Organize a new curriculum for students . Order new books and uniforms . The original Night Class creation took around a year to be created . So the restablishment of the new one could not be expect to be finished in some days .

Last edited by mariangie on Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspell)
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:20 pm

mariangie wrote: Actually the time frame from the time Yuuki drank last time from Kaname and the present is important . Because it shows Yuuki is not starved from blood for just 2 or 3 days . Her blood deprivation is much longer . Yuuki's tried to control her blood hunger for a relative long time for her ( 3 to 4 months ) . Most probable when living with Kaname , Yuuki had not had to wait more than a few days ( a week tops ) to get Kaname's blood .

Oh yes I agree that the time that passed from her last meal is one big factor for Yuuki to show or feel thirst. I was focusing on the point that she should be alright by taking tabs in order to control her justified thirst.
    From the examples we have thus far the vampires who were willing to abstain from fresh blood were fine to control their thirst by using blood tablets.
    Maybe Kaname and Zero don’t fit as befitting measures to judge Yuuki’s reaction cuz Kaname held himself for 10 years but he has great self control and experience and Zero is a level-d vampire so his needs for blood are bigger than Yuuki’s who is a PB … or it should be. So what I’m saying is that Yuuki should be somewhere between the two “edges” viz Kaname and Zero … more likely closer to the members of the NC.
    Another example is Ruka … despite the fact that she was craving in a sense for Kanames blood she never lost control over her bloodlust … she was perfectly composed by using the tabs.

So in conclusion … Yuuki should be able to be fine by taking tabs even if the gap from her last meal was 3-4 or 6 months.

Remember she had a bloodlust fit the time Kaname left her for some days . And she ended biting herself .

True … but at that time Yuuki received blood without using her fangs and she hadn’t tabs to help her to tame her thirst.

A vampire not having any blood for 3 to 4 months and not tolerating blood tablets will not die . Specially an inmortal pureblood . But if she allows herself to lose control as being very bloodlust , the consequences could be terrrible . Yuuki alone could devour / kill / turn into vampires basically all the Day Class in just hours .
    Like the scene of Rido's blood orgy from the anime . Never becoming fully satiated for doing this . As she is not drinking the blood she wants . Or in a milder case , just drinking from Yori . Making her a Level D vampire stabilized and her servant . As she almost do in chapter 73 .

Too true as well … but the question remains … why the tabs can’t taming her thirst?
    Cuz we didn’t she that she has no tolerance in tablets … she was able to consume them. I mean she hadn’t the problem Zero had in the 1st arc … Zero had a problem to tolerate the tablets, hence and vomited them, but Yuuki‘s problem is different … she consumes the tabs easy, at least after the first one, but seems like are effectless on her. Why?

Zero most probably noticed Yuuki could not tolerate blood tablets when he passed her room with the door open at chap. 72 .

How so? Zero saw her taking the tabs without any sign of problem … here >>>
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/72/27

>>> no complaint no sign of repulse over the tabs … the only thing that Zero can assume is that she has a long time to feed with fresh blood, but this is a poor reason since the tabs are available and either way the whole project of the NC, the previous and the current one, is based on the tabs’ effectiveness hence and the rule, no consumption of fresh blood is allowed in school grounds.

Even if the interval from Kaname's leaving Yuuki to the present appear to be only a few days . Most probably several months passed . Because for Yuuki to work all the logistic for a new class would have taken her some months . Getting to invite all noble families and make them to agree to send their kids to Cross Academy only ( without using her pureblood mind control of course ) would take her more than a month . After Yuuki knowing she has enough students to enroll , more preparations were needed to do . Getting adequate facilities for the Night Class could take several weeks . Even if they used the old Moon Dorm ( as appear they do ) . As they had to recruit new teacher faculty . Organize a new curriculum for students . Order new books and uniforms . The original Night Class creation took around a year to be created . So the restablishment of the new one could not be expect to be finished in some days .

I agree on that … neither do I believe, that from Kaname’s and Yuuki’s separation passed only a few days or weeks. It must be some months by now. I estimate approximately 4 months.
    Another clue which IMO supports that, is that Yuuki didn’t show thirst signs immediately after their separation … her thirst gradually increased, until she had the intensive thirst fit after Sara’s lies which I guess were the last drop which led her to use the tablets for the first time.
    So the signs are justified but for her tameness over her hunger, I still wonder.

sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:51 pm

juliet wrote:@Nina, Solace, you are welcome. I confirmed it and at the official translation, it's just the same. So yes it looks that the weapon was handed to the hunters. Reason? unknown though, perhaps Yuuki left it behind as she left her prefect's duty, because the weapon was handed to her for that cause and that should explain it, I think...

maybe, I think this is also reasonable. But the question is, why return it to the hunter's when it was the property of the Kurans? maybe as some sort of collateral for the damages they incurred?
    Or maybe Kaname just simply forgot about it?

nina wrote:>>> no complaint no sign of repulse over the tabs … the only thing that Zero can assume is that she has a long time to feed with fresh blood, but this is a poor reason since the tabs are available and either way the whole project of the NC, the previous and the current one, is based on the tabs’ effectiveness hence and the rule, no consumption of fresh blood is allowed in school grounds.

nice observation there, i didn't notice that Zero shouldn't know Yuki was having difficulty with the tablets.
    this is exactly why i think zero giving blood to her doesn't seem reasonable, the reason must be deeper than what seems to obvious. he was willing to forego everything he disliked to give her blood--the goal to stabilize her was clearly important. So other than taking charge of the night class, what else could be a reason?

nina wrote:I agree on that … neither do I believe, that from Kaname’s and Yuuki’s separation passed only a few days or weeks. It must be some months by now. I estimate approximately 4 months.
    Another clue which IMO supports that, is that Yuuki didn’t show thirst signs immediately after their separation … her thirst gradually increased, until she had the intensive thirst fit after Sara’s lies which I guess were the last drop which led her to use the tablets for the first time.
    So the signs are justified but for her tameness over her hunger, I still wonder.

I also think its reasonable for them to be apart for 2-3 months at most, but now here comes the tricky part, how can this fit with Kaname and Sara? nothing much was mentioned about their movements, can it be assumed then that they only resumed moving after 2-3months? so what happened in that month? LOL did they wait for yuki to finish the night class before they start moving? rofl

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:08 am