Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Similar topics

Gallery

What´s about blue feather? - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
    What´s about blue feather? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
    What´s about blue feather? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
    What´s about blue feather? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
    What´s about blue feather? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
    What´s about blue feather? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
    What´s about blue feather? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
    What´s about blue feather? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
    What´s about blue feather? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
    What´s about blue feather? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
    What´s about blue feather? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
    What´s about blue feather? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
    What´s about blue feather? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
    What´s about blue feather? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
    What´s about blue feather? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
    What´s about blue feather? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
    What´s about blue feather? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
    What´s about blue feather? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
    What´s about blue feather? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
    What´s about blue feather? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
    What´s about blue feather? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
    What´s about blue feather? - Page 2 Bar_left59%What´s about blue feather? - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
    What´s about blue feather? - Page 2 Bar_left27%What´s about blue feather? - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
    What´s about blue feather? - Page 2 Bar_left15%What´s about blue feather? - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+10
    mariangie
    Maria Kuran
    lililovelilica
    *Evis*
    Vampire_Zero
    sweetsolace
    aya-chan
    nina
    juliet
    VampireCythia
    14 posters

What´s about blue feather?

VampireCythia
      VampireCythia
      Pureblood Vampire
      Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD
      Warning ZoneWhat´s about blue feather? - Page 2 Dropsoa

What´s about blue feather? - Page 2 Empty What´s about blue feather?

Post by VampireCythia Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just to say it there is something special about the blue feathers in many of the chapters.

There is the picture with Kaname and the blue bird who had laid eggs.

The picture with Sara who holds an birdscage and she have blue feather on her dress

And the two new pictures of Zero and Yuuki when both have blue feathers around them.

What does this mean? What´s so special about thes feathers? What do you other think?

juliet
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

What´s about blue feather? - Page 2 Empty Re: What´s about blue feather?

Post by juliet Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:19 pm

Maria Kuran wrote:
      VampireCythia wrote:Just to say it there is something special about the blue feathers in many of the chapters.

The picture with Sara who holds an birdscage and she have blue feather on her dress

And the two new pictures of Zero and Yuuki when both have blue feathers around them.

What does this mean? What´s so special about thes feathers? What do you other think?

Well i can said something funny... cheers
      if yuki is the blue bird that kaname is keeping, and the bird have eggs, that´s means that yuki have kids!!! jajaja What´s about blue feather? - Page 2 1098764838 Oh kaname your are a father!!! jajaja What´s about blue feather? - Page 2 2554657431 What´s about blue feather? - Page 2 3371568520

In deed i think the same!!!

What´s about blue feather? - Page 2 Kaname_and_yuki_by_mewtamara

Please adjust your signature according to specifications, this is common for all members;

https://vampireknight.all-up.com/t736-please-read-size-of-signature-allowed

thanks in advance!
      Maria Kuran
      Maria Kuran
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Bad...

Post by Maria Kuran Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:53 pm

juliet wrote:
      Maria Kuran wrote:
      VampireCythia wrote:Just to say it there is something special about the blue feathers in many of the chapters.

if yuki is the blue bird that kaname is keeping, and the bird have eggs, that´s means that yuki have kids!!! jajaja What´s about blue feather? - Page 2 1098764838 Oh kaname your are a father!!! jajaja What´s about blue feather? - Page 2 2554657431 What´s about blue feather? - Page 2 3371568520

Please adjust your signature according to specifications, this is common for all members;

https://vampireknight.all-up.com/t736-please-read-size-of-signature-allowed

thanks in advance!

yes, sorry! I did not know! sEm_oops
      Maria Kuran
      Maria Kuran
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:57 pm

mariangie wrote:
      Maria Kuran wrote:

If the blue bird is Yuuki . The eggs are the blue bird's ones . Yuuki will have / is pregnant with twin babies .

So yes ! explosive

Kaname is going to be a dady in the future ! rofl

Yuuki needs to save Kaname soon . sSic_stretcher Or his babies are going to be orphans . affraid geek

jajaja yes, kaname will be a wonderful father!!! N a Hot one!!! What´s about blue feather? - Page 2 2554657431
      What´s about blue feather? - Page 2 36224405

What´s about blue feather? - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT48GxMOVkL1cexKgbRz3GlErW30B9iPl-f6EHh6U8F0ko_EVN-e1h2R7nB
      Maria Kuran
      Maria Kuran
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:09 pm

mariangie wrote:
      Maria Kuran wrote:

If the blue bird is Yuuki . The eggs are the blue bird's ones . Yuuki will have / is pregnant with twin babies .

So yes ! explosive

Kaname is going to be a dady in the future ! rofl

Yuuki needs to save Kaname soon . sSic_stretcher Or his babies are going to be orphans . affraid geek

So we are agree in one thing! Or just me, but if yuki stay w/ kaname, and she is going to be pregnat, she going to have twins with kaname!!! oh.How cute is that...Pure Blood Twins.... will be awesome!!! What´s about blue feather? - Page 2 2554657431 What´s about blue feather? - Page 2 36224405 What´s about blue feather? - Page 2 3887309346

So...Kaname don´t died, we need you What´s about blue feather? - Page 2 2747345646 to have pure blood twins with yuki!!!! drawling

What´s about blue feather? - Page 2 1212878409326_f
      kanachanimmortal
      kanachanimmortal
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneWhat´s about blue feather? - Page 2 Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat May 05, 2012 1:33 pm

Maria Kuran wrote:

What´s about blue feather? - Page 2 1212878409326_f

okay i don't think that eggs means twins at all because for it kaname and yuuki first have to reunite then have ahm ahm...something and then she becomes prego and that will my friend take a long time and kaname is in very hurry.he he....so eggs maybe means night class but why there are two eggs??hmm maybe both day and night class.i would loved it if it meant her twins but i don't think it that way.
      kialovejapan
      kialovejapan
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic

Post by kialovejapan Sat May 05, 2012 2:38 pm

I'm sorry to wake up from your wonderful dream (XD) aha ...but I think that this Kaname's picture:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/arieladimitria/5411987084/

This picture means that Kaname was planning to use the twins for his plans!
      Do you remember this part of the manga?!

http://mangafox.me/manga/vampire_knight/v15/c077/3.html
      http://mangafox.me/manga/vampire_knight/v15/c077/4.html
      http://mangafox.me/manga/vampire_knight/v15/c077/5.html
      "The beginning of all of his plans."

And this Sara's picture:
      https://2img.net/h/oi54.tinypic.com/ht930p.jpg

should mean that Sara reveals to Zero the truth about Kaname and his plan to use the twins....
      This is the part of the manga that I was talking about:
      http://mangafox.me/manga/vampire_knight/v15/c077/29.html
      http://mangafox.me/manga/vampire_knight/v15/c077/30.html
      http://mangafox.me/manga/vampire_knight/v15/c077/31.html
      ...I think it's quite eloquent...
      The picture of Yuuki,instead,
      means that she is involve in the Kaname's original sin!
      https://2img.net/h/oi52.tinypic.com/t4ztow.jpg
      Well, what you say now?! ha-ha-ha
      kanachanimmortal
      kanachanimmortal
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneWhat´s about blue feather? - Page 2 Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat May 05, 2012 6:08 pm

nina wrote:
      sweetsolace wrote: though i keep wondering what the blue feathers on her lap mean??]

Hypothesis:

Sara is aiming to destroy Yuuki’s “image” as the head of the vampires by destroying her attempt with the NC. On the other hand she wants to use Zero … not to destroy him but use maybe his hand as a hunter and that’s why she’s trying to make him drink her blood. However her approach to Zero is very naïve … I mean I don’t think that Sara believes that can so easily submit Zero and make him drink her blood only by offering it kindly. So if she needs him then she must have a hidden ace in her sleeve, in order to “force” Zero to receive her blood.
      Could the bait/hidden-ace to be Yuuki; hence the blue feathers on her lap and also around Zero? confused

ah nina what about eggs??? wub

@kia hmmm.................................maybe........................ scratch ah i am confused,what are those eggs??? bounce
      aya-chan
      aya-chan
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Sat May 05, 2012 7:24 pm

kialovejapan wrote:I'm sorry to wake up from your wonderful dream (XD) aha ...but I think that this Kaname's picture:

So you're saying that the eggs are zero and ichiru? affraid

Sorry to ruin your dream but it doesn't make sense for kaname to watch tenderly over zero and ichiru.

I think I said my thoughts in another post but I would repeat myself -

bird - yuuki
      eggs - humans and vampires
      nest - cross academy

Spoiler:
      VampireCythia
      VampireCythia
      Pureblood Vampire
      Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD

Post by VampireCythia Sat May 05, 2012 8:22 pm

aya-chan wrote:
      kialovejapan wrote:I'm sorry to wake up from your wonderful dream (XD) aha ...but I think that this Kaname's picture:

Sorry to ruin your dream but it doesn't make sense for kaname to watch tenderly over zero and ichiru.

bird - yuuki
      nest - cross academy

Spoiler:

It actually makes sense if it´s Ichiru and Zero. Sara called Zero the crystallization of Kaname´s "great" sin.Thats what the eggs could symbolize. And watch "tenderly" who said that? O.O
      Youweremysafeplace*
      Youweremysafeplace*
      Level-E
      Level-E

Humor : Always :D

Post by Youweremysafeplace* Sat May 05, 2012 8:56 pm

Okay I did some research on the birds nest, and it says that the Chinese admire the manner in which a bird constructs it's nest piece by piece, gradually making it strong and protective.
      And i looked up blue feathers and it said A feather symbolize a new beginning. It means a new life ahead and it also symbolizes hope.

So i this is my thought. :

Bird - The hooded women.. Because If you remember when Yuki was looking into kanames past she mention that when she saw her that she felt that she was a great importance to her. (well for kaname)And that she was someone he worried about and wanted to care for her. So to me hes holding the bird carefully because he of her. What´s about blue feather? - Page 2 1694537797

Eggs+ the feathers around it : Zero and yuki. I read that eggs meant like a new life. And since there is feathers there is hope.

The nest. : Maybe the Cross academy.

And for Zero and Yuki being around the feather : I think its because they just "hatched". So they give hope to the new life ahead. For instance a peaceful existence for humans and vampires. What´s about blue feather? - Page 2 2660116546

nina
      nina
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Sat May 05, 2012 9:04 pm

lucykaede wrote:
      nina wrote:
      sweetsolace wrote: though i keep wondering what the blue feathers on her lap mean??]

Hypothesis:

Sara is aiming to destroy Yuuki’s “image” as the head of the vampires by destroying her attempt with the NC. On the other hand she wants to use Zero … not to destroy him but use maybe his hand as a hunter and that’s why she’s trying to make him drink her blood. However her approach to Zero is very naïve … I mean I don’t think that Sara believes that can so easily submit Zero and make him drink her blood only by offering it kindly. So if she needs him then she must have a hidden ace in her sleeve, in order to “force” Zero to receive her blood.
      Could the bait/hidden-ace to be Yuuki; hence the blue feathers on her lap and also around Zero? confused

ah nina what about eggs??? wub

Oh I see that my hypothesis was quite accurate lol

About that depiction … my opinion hasn’t changed from the past … I think is a symbolism about a brighter future that Kaname tries to protect through his plans.
      Note also that Hino presented this particular pic before Kaname leaves Yuuki to fulfill his plan. Thus IMO Hino wanted to convey a hopeful message for the future and also to underline that the center of Kaname’s protection is Yuuki (the bird) just before she’ll throw us into darkness lol

Thus my interpretation is that the blue bird is Yuuki … the bird that Kaname has “set free” to open its wings but still protecting tenderly <3333

EDIT: I’m basing my interpretation that Yuuki is the bird on this >>
      http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v12/c060/3.html

It’s Hino that describes Yuuki as Kaname’s beloved bird not me Very Happy

And as we saw Sara tried to capture/trap that bird but she didn’t make it >>
      http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v15/c078/28.html

>> and Takuma helped Yuuki in a way by warning her about Sara’s tablets.

The eggs could be the symbol of many things synchronously but are related ofc with the bird i.e. Yuuki.

aya-chan wrote:

bird - yuuki
      nest - cross academy

Spoiler:

Agreed! cheers

1. As aya already said could be the humans and the vampires that are gonna live together (in the same nest) materializing finally the true co-existence. Yuuki has a role to play in this as one of the keys.

2. Part of this brighter future should be Yuuki … so under this light why not the eggs being a hint from Hino that despite the current dark period Kaname and Yuuki would build their nest giving birth to twins? XD (okay I’m a Yume so I cannot help it hahaha)

It actually makes sense if it´s Ichiru and Zero. Sara called Zero the crystallization of Kaname´s "great" sin.Thats what the eggs could symbolize. And watch "tenderly" who said that? O.O

O.O and the bird is Kaname??? Cuz in order the eggs to be Zero and Ichirou i.e. the crystallization of Kaname’s sin then he must be the bird as well haha

And he isn’t holding and watching tenderly the nest and the bird??? Come on you must be joking!

Last edited by nina on Sat May 05, 2012 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to add)
      aya-chan
      aya-chan
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Sat May 05, 2012 9:08 pm

VampireCythia wrote:

In that picture you can see kaname who's watching over a blue bird and a nest with two eggs in it.

Inside the nest beside those two eggs you can see few feathers too. Obviusly the feathers are from the blue bird, which symbolize happiness (in japanese culture), i.e. kaname's happiness.

Those blue feathers inside the nest have no connection with ichiru.

And this pic has no connection with kaname's great sin because if the eggs are ichiru and zero then the sin belongs to the bird (the eggs belongs to the bird), which in this case (picture) the bird is not kaname but yuuki.

And watch "tenderly" who said that? O.O

I said that. Because kaname is watching tenderly over the blue bird and those two eggs. Do you see kaname watching over the bird and those two eggs with hatred into his eyes?
      kialovejapan
      kialovejapan
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic

Post by kialovejapan Sat May 05, 2012 10:36 pm

So i this is my thought. :

Bird - The hooded women.. Because If you remember when Yuki was looking into kanames past she mention that when she saw her that she felt that she was a great importance to her. (well for kaname)And that she was someone he worried about and wanted to care for her. So to me hes holding the bird carefully because he of her.

Eggs+ the feathers around it : Zero and yuki. I read that eggs meant like a new life. And since there is feathers there is hope.

The nest. : Maybe the Cross academy.

And for Zero and Yuki being around the feather : I think its because they just "hatched". So they give hope to the new life ahead. For instance a peaceful existence for humans and vampires.
      @Youweremysafeplace: Yes, I like this meaning!! Maybe this meaning has more sense than mine...!! XD It's a bit strange for Kaname to see so carefully at the two eggs...initially I was thought to the original sin..but now I think that this is the best interpretation! Nice job! sLo_BigBearHug

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content