Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Similar topics

Gallery

Yori doesn't know....? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
    Yori doesn't know....? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
    Yori doesn't know....? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
    Yori doesn't know....? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
    Yori doesn't know....? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
    Yori doesn't know....? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
    Yori doesn't know....? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
    Yori doesn't know....? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
    Yori doesn't know....? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
    Yori doesn't know....? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
    Yori doesn't know....? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
    Yori doesn't know....? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
    Yori doesn't know....? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
    Yori doesn't know....? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
    Yori doesn't know....? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
    Yori doesn't know....? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
    Yori doesn't know....? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
    Yori doesn't know....? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
    Yori doesn't know....? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
    Yori doesn't know....? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
    Yori doesn't know....? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
    Yori doesn't know....? Bar_left59%Yori doesn't know....? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
    Yori doesn't know....? Bar_left27%Yori doesn't know....? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
    Yori doesn't know....? Bar_left15%Yori doesn't know....? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+2
    Anneliezz
    Kara
    6 posters

Yori doesn't know....?

Kara
      Kara
      Common Vampire
      Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)
      Warning ZoneYori doesn't know....? Dropsoa

Yori doesn't know....? Empty Yori doesn't know....?

Post by Kara Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:13 am

I don't know if I've posted this in the right section, but I have a question...  scratch  I'd never given it much thought until recent chapters and the discussions, but It just occured to me that Yori still has no idea that Zero is a vampire as well. She knows that he is a hunter of course, but I still don't think she knows that he isn't human, she was never told was she?  confused  
      She didn't have her memories wiped from the battle at the end of the first arc, but I don't know if any of the dayclass would know exactly what happened on that roof? Still its not proof that he's a vampire.
      This occured to me a little while back when I read one of the threads on here when you all were discussing the scene in the stables where Zero is having a nightmare and having some sort of bloodlust fit and the horses get scared. Yori witnesses the horse's fright and tells Zero to tone down the feral look in his eyes, so maybe she does know something....? Or was she just commenting on his expression?  scratch  (Link to the pages I'm referring to here):
      http://www.mangareader.net/104-29253-3/vampire-knight/chapter-53.html
      http://www.mangareader.net/104-29253-5/vampire-knight/chapter-53.html
      What I'm trying to say is, won't Yori have to find out about him sometime soon?
      If I'm wrong (which could be likely...?) and Yori does already know that Zero is a vampire and I missed it, then the mods can go ahead and delete this thread  Smile

Last edited by Kara on Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
      Anneliezz
      Anneliezz
      Pureblood Vampire
      Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

Yori doesn't know....? Empty Re: Yori doesn't know....?

Post by Anneliezz Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:38 pm

hmm, i don't know either, but now that you mention it , she indeed probs doesn't know. if she doesn't, it wil surely be a total scene when she finds out (not because she's scared , just because he shows as as if he hates vampires and he is one etc.---->was it har to follow, i'm kinda lazy for long posts and explaining a lot)
      mangalover
      mangalover
      Human

Post by mangalover Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:03 pm

Kara wrote:I don't know if I've posted this in the right section, but I have a question... scratch I'd never given it much thought until recent chapters and the discussions, but It just occured to me that Yori still has no idea that Zero is a vampire as well. She knows that he is a hunter of course, but I still don't think she knows that he isn't human, she was never told was she? confused
      She didn't have her memories wiped from the battle at the end of the first arch, but I don't know if any of the dayclass would know exactly what happened on that roof? Still its not proof that he's a vampire.
      This occured to me a little while back when I read one of the threads on here when you all were discussing the scene in the stables where Zero is having a nightmare and having some sort of bloodlust fit and the horses get scared. Yori witnesses the horse's fright and tells Zero to tone down the feral look in his eyes, so maybe she does know something....? Or was she just commenting on his expression? scratch (Link to the pages I'm referring to here):
      http://www.mangareader.net/104-29253-3/vampire-knight/chapter-53.html
      http://www.mangareader.net/104-29253-5/vampire-knight/chapter-53.html
      What I'm trying to say is, won't Yori have to find out about him sometime soon?
      If I'm wrong (which could be likely...?) and Yori does already know that Zero is a vampire and I missed it, then the mods can go ahead and delete this thread Smile

maybe about Yuuki as being a vampire. Yori maybe afraid of vampires but not to Yuuki and Zero. Yori is the only close friend that never erase her memories. She already know a lot of things about vampire.

Zero maybe want to ask her if she afraid to him or yuuki in short about vampires??? or is it ok to be around with vampire.
      kanachanimmortal
      kanachanimmortal
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneYori doesn't know....? Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:20 am

i read somewhere that aidou is probably yori's fiancee.there are also scenes of them together.but how can this be possible.yori is a human,aidou is a vampire,so if he is her fiancee,how can they marry when they don't have same timeline Shocked just curious to know.sry for off topic thing,i did not wanted to make a topic as this may have already discussed.
      mariangie
      mariangie
      Pureblood Vampire
      Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:45 pm

You are probably confused because of what some fans opinions at the internet because of one Light V. K. novel . The one with Yori and Aido as main characters .

But there is absolutelly no proof from the main V. K. plot to tell there is any love or romantic relationship between Yori and Aido .

This is only a fan - made crack pair .

The main story is very clear telling one love relationship between a vampire and a human is doomed . Because the vampire eventually will kill the human . And in the case of a pureblood vampire and a non - pureblood vampire ,the issue is the pureblood vampire will never know if the other person loves him / her for real or because of the charisma spell all purebloods have ( except Yuuki ) .
      kanachanimmortal
      kanachanimmortal
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:10 pm

mariangie wrote:You are probably confused because of what some fans opinions at the internet because of one Light V. K. novel . The one with Yori and Aido as main characters .

But there is absolutelly no proof from the main V. K. plot to tell there is any love or romantic relationship between Yori and Aido .

The main story is very clear telling one love relationship between a vampire and a human is doomed . Because the vampire eventually will kill the human . And in the case of a pureblood vampire and a non - pureblood vampire ,the issue is the pureblood vampire will never know if the other person loves him / her for real or because of the charisma spell all purebloods have ( except Yuuki ) .

thank you so much maria,there are two reasons for which i absolutely don't like aido with yori.
      first she doesn't suit him at all,second i shipe aido and seiren like crazy even after knowing that there is no chance for them to end up together. Sad
      hope yori ends up with some human or kaito.
      Shoujo-Zo18
      Shoujo-Zo18
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneYori doesn't know....? Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:08 pm

mariangie wrote:You are probably confused because of what some fans opinions at the internet because of one Light V. K. novel . The one with Yori and Aido as main characters .

Ahh you must be talking about "Ice Blue Sin" by Ayuna Fujisaki? Sorry but Yori is not a main character in that book, I own it. ( I finally got the chance to buy it a couple months ago because I found out it is in english. You can order it through Chuang Yi Publishing from Singapore,it can be found on ebay. ^^ ) There's an original character named Fuka Kisaragi. Some fans who haven't read it might've been confused and thought it was Yori because she looks slightly similar, but she's not. Hino illustrated a couple pieces of artwork for that story though and I actually think Fuka is cuter than Yori, there are some slight differences. ^^ She had a crush on Kaname, but then ended up falling in love with Aidou because of spending more time with him. I won't spoil too much but you can read it here if you like. http://www.iconcloset.com/mvh/downloads/vk_novel.pdf You'll have to buy it though to read the other story about Kaito & Zero's past. You're right though, I don't recall Aidou & Yori having much interaction if any, I don't see where the idea of him being her fiancee came from . . . I think Kaito is a better possibility because her father obviously has ties with the vampire society, we've seen him speak with Kaien before, and well, Kaito is the only young Vampire Hunter we've seen besides Zero ( who I doubt would be betrothed to anyone, his parents died when he was young, they wouldn't have set up such a thing for him & Kaien wouldn't have allowed it for a child in his care anyways. )I think it must be a vampire hunter because Yori is a human, her father is a human, she has some secret fiancee, and her father is friends with Cross, therefore we can assume she comes from a family of hunters or atleast one who wants to get along with them. This is my theory. But her dad also seemed like he supports co-existence since he let his daugher go to Cross Academy, so she might be betrothed to a vampire as well.... if that's the case, it's someone in the night-class we don't know of, otherwise Ichijou or Aidou would be the only available options of characters in the night class whose names we know since everyone else is in love with someone else.
      kanachanimmortal
      kanachanimmortal
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:35 am

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:

Ahh you must be talking about "Ice Blue Sin" by Ayuna Fujisaki? Sorry but Yori is not a main character in that book, I own it. ( I finally got the chance to buy it a couple months ago because I found out it is in english. You can order it through Chuang Yi Publishing from Singapore,it can be found on ebay. ^^ ) There's an original character named Fuka Kisaragi. Some fans who haven't read it might've been confused and thought it was Yori because she looks slightly similar, but she's not. Hino illustrated a couple pieces of artwork for that story though and I actually think Fuka is cuter than Yori, there are some slight differences. ^^ She had a crush on Kaname, but then ended up falling in love with Aidou because of spending more time with him. I won't spoil too much but you can read it here if you like. http://www.iconcloset.com/mvh/downloads/vk_novel.pdf You'll have to buy it though to read the other story about Kaito & Zero's past. You're right though, I don't recall Aidou & Yori having much interaction if any, I don't see where the idea of him being her fiancee came from . . . I think Kaito is a better possibility because her father obviously has ties with the vampire society, we've seen him speak with Kaien before, and well, Kaito is the only young Vampire Hunter we've seen besides Zero ( who I doubt would be betrothed to anyone, his parents died when he was young, they wouldn't have set up such a thing for him & Kaien wouldn't have allowed it for a child in his care anyways. )I think it must be a vampire hunter because Yori is a human, her father is a human, she has some secret fiancee, and her father is friends with Cross, therefore we can assume she comes from a family of hunters or atleast one who wants to get along with them. This is my theory. But her dad also seemed like he supports co-existence since he let his daugher go to Cross Academy, so she might be betrothed to a vampire as well.... if that's the case, it's someone in the night-class we don't know of, otherwise Ichijou or Aidou would be the only available options of characters in the night class whose names we know since everyone else is in love with someone else.

but how can a vampire marry a human?they don't have same timeline.so aidou or takuma marrying yori is something that is considered forbidden.yori will be 100 when aidou will be like 40 or something.this will be a disaster.i also don't think yori has any part to play in original story except she accepts vampires as her friend.
      Kara
      Kara
      Common Vampire
      Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)

Post by Kara Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:45 pm

kanachanimmortal wrote:i read somewhere that aidou is probably yori's fiancee. there are also scenes of them together.but how can this be possible.yori is a human,aidou is a vampire,so if he is her fiancee,how can they marry when they don't have same timeline Shocked

mariangie wrote:But there is absolutelly no proof from the main V. K. plot to tell there is any love or romantic relationship between Yori and Aido .

Except it wasn't, in the end  scratch I don't think many readers could have predicted it.

Looking back over some of these old threads, I think it's really interesting how different the ending was from what everyone expected. If Hino really had planned out how everything would end in Vampire Knight, I feel like she could have done a better job at building up her characters' relationships. I can't find the source right now, but I'm pretty sure that Hino has openly admitted that drawing blossoming relationships wasn't her strong point (in regards to Senri and Rima as well).

I honestly expected Yori to end up with Kaito, for some reason. I don't know if the fanbook is canon, but in it Yori states that her taste in men is something along the lines of 'a mixture of Yuuki and Zero'. Zero and Kaito share some traits. They're both hunters; they even spent some of their childhood together training under Yagari. We know that Zero and Kaito have very similar ways of thinking, because Kaien comments on it in Chapter 53. Although he is equally committed to his job as a Hunter, Kaito seems to be less cynical than Zero. Kaito and Yori had more dialogue and scenes together. We know from Chapter 71 ( http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/71/2 ) that Yori's father had some kind of partnership with the heads of the Hunters. I thought it could make sense that Yori's mysterious, pre-arranged engagement could be to a Hunter (i.e. Kaito). But who knows Yori doesn't know....? 2528011993

But even though it came out of the blue (for me, at least) I guess I don't mind the idea of Hanabusa and Yori together. The scene in the bonus chapter where Aidou gets all flustered and embarrassed when his friends comment on Yori's beauty...aww, Hanabusa, he's adorable. Such a gentleman and completely transparent wub But surely Yori's fiancé wouldn't have been a vampire. I can imagine that Yori's high-class father would probably have reacted very badly to his daughter breaking off her engagement... In a way, the Hanabusa / Yori pairing was also theoretically one of those 'doomed' or forbidden loves. I wish we'd seen more of them, Hino-sensei Sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:20 pm