Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Even though Yuuki is now a Pureblood does Zero still have feelings for her? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Even though Yuuki is now a Pureblood does Zero still have feelings for her? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Even though Yuuki is now a Pureblood does Zero still have feelings for her? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Even though Yuuki is now a Pureblood does Zero still have feelings for her? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Even though Yuuki is now a Pureblood does Zero still have feelings for her? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Even though Yuuki is now a Pureblood does Zero still have feelings for her? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Even though Yuuki is now a Pureblood does Zero still have feelings for her? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Even though Yuuki is now a Pureblood does Zero still have feelings for her? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Even though Yuuki is now a Pureblood does Zero still have feelings for her? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Even though Yuuki is now a Pureblood does Zero still have feelings for her? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Even though Yuuki is now a Pureblood does Zero still have feelings for her? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Even though Yuuki is now a Pureblood does Zero still have feelings for her? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Even though Yuuki is now a Pureblood does Zero still have feelings for her? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Even though Yuuki is now a Pureblood does Zero still have feelings for her? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Even though Yuuki is now a Pureblood does Zero still have feelings for her? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Even though Yuuki is now a Pureblood does Zero still have feelings for her? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Even though Yuuki is now a Pureblood does Zero still have feelings for her? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Even though Yuuki is now a Pureblood does Zero still have feelings for her? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Even though Yuuki is now a Pureblood does Zero still have feelings for her? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Even though Yuuki is now a Pureblood does Zero still have feelings for her? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Even though Yuuki is now a Pureblood does Zero still have feelings for her? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Even though Yuuki is now a Pureblood does Zero still have feelings for her? Bar_left59%Even though Yuuki is now a Pureblood does Zero still have feelings for her? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Even though Yuuki is now a Pureblood does Zero still have feelings for her? Bar_left27%Even though Yuuki is now a Pureblood does Zero still have feelings for her? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Even though Yuuki is now a Pureblood does Zero still have feelings for her? Bar_left15%Even though Yuuki is now a Pureblood does Zero still have feelings for her? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+10
Lizz
RedSonja
Howl4fun
mangalover
PeachBum
Rose
Akaruisama
VampireCythia
Anneliezz
meekomeeko
14 posters

Even though Yuuki is now a Pureblood does Zero still have feelings for her?

meekomeeko
    meekomeeko
    Human

Warning ZoneEven though Yuuki is now a Pureblood does Zero still have feelings for her? Dropsoa

Even though Yuuki is now a Pureblood does Zero still have feelings for her? Empty Even though Yuuki is now a Pureblood does Zero still have feelings for her?

Post by meekomeeko Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:53 pm

Yuuki is now a pureblood which is like the kind of vampire that killed Zeros family. Does Zero hate the vampire Yuuki or does he really hate what she is scratch Because he was becoming so close to her before she was a vampire. Then he completely changed!
    From this: Surprised to this: Evil or Very Mad

I mean, this should be Yuuki choosing Zero over Kaname: Even though Yuuki is now a Pureblood does Zero still have feelings for her? 3892208978
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!
    Warning ZoneEven though Yuuki is now a Pureblood does Zero still have feelings for her? Dropsoa

Even though Yuuki is now a Pureblood does Zero still have feelings for her? Empty Re: Even though Yuuki is now a Pureblood does Zero still have feelings for her?

Post by Anneliezz Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:20 pm

Imo, he does, he just won't admit it
    helping her behind the scenes is proof of that x)
    VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD

Even though Yuuki is now a Pureblood does Zero still have feelings for her? Empty Re: Even though Yuuki is now a Pureblood does Zero still have feelings for her?

Post by VampireCythia Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:54 pm

He does!! I agree with you Anneliezz he just don´t want to admit it.
    Maybe he won´t say it because she kissing with both boys Even though Yuuki is now a Pureblood does Zero still have feelings for her? 3892208978 Even though Yuuki is now a Pureblood does Zero still have feelings for her? 215456
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:11 am

I think Zero loves Yuuki very so much he is not able to attach to another women. His feeling is propably complcated, Yuuki is the one he used to be closly, she helped him to open to other and was always by his side. He trusted her the most and was trying to protect her.

On the other side, she was turned into a pureblood and displayed as Kaname's sister. Zero was forced to understand that he was only a pawn in pureblood's hand whereas his twin brother was another.

His feelings for Yuuki are still the same but mixed with so much pain, regret, and detest he prefere to deny it, stay calm and concetrate on his main goal.

Zero now can't fully love Yuuki and also fully hates her. He helps her because of his debt from the past, I think. He can't forget how much she have helped him ealier and how much she has enured for him.
    Rose
    Rose
    Human

Humor : sarcasm

Post by Rose Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:32 am

Zero is one of the most mysterious and complex characters in VK. Although Kaname is mysterious he still let Yuki see o"his other side" but with Zero you never know what he was thinking or what his next move is. He was deeply hurt every time he drank Yuki's blood because of all things (emotions for Kaname) he read in it.Just remember how many times was he deeply in pain but never shown it, becuse Yuki was searching for Kaname, talking about Kaname etc. The scene where Kaname and Yuki become lovers, Zeros face Crying or Very sad uhhh I get goose bums every time I see that or where he plays guard while they are on picnic.If you look trough that you will see that no matter what Yuki does he will always be there for her.Yes she being pureblood is horrible but not as horrible as the fact that he devour his brother.So when we look all last 10 chapters we see althou Zero is "pretending" to be angry he is very relieved and happy Yuki is still there, near him, just remember scene on the graveyard and how they submitted to their emotions and who knows what will happen in chapter 74..So to conclude Zero is like Sasuke ( if anyone follows Naruto) avenger with dark past and darkness in heart but full of love toward who he wants,because if that wasn't fact he would have girl or affair till now.
    meekomeeko
    meekomeeko
    Human

Post by meekomeeko Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:15 am

Oh...... Thanks! I was really confused about that with Zero. Razz I nearly cried when Zero was looking at the gate and he saw a illusion of the girls screaming for the night class and Yuuki telling Zero to come and help her. Even though Yuuki is now a Pureblood does Zero still have feelings for her? 2747345646 Even though Yuuki is now a Pureblood does Zero still have feelings for her? 36224405 Curses to you Kaname! Even though Yuuki is now a Pureblood does Zero still have feelings for her? 4155267722 XD Jk
    PeachBum
    Human

Post by PeachBum Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:43 pm

meekomeeko wrote: I nearly cried when Zero was looking at the gate and he saw a illusion of the girls screaming for the night class and Yuuki telling Zero to come and help her.

What chapter is that in? I can remember in chapter 67 Yuuki reaching out for Kaname and the next panel is Zero grabbing Yori's arm, but I don't remember seeing something like what you said. Details please Very Happy
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

Post by Anneliezz Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:26 pm

PeachBum wrote:
    meekomeeko wrote: I nearly cried when Zero was looking at the gate and he saw a illusion of the girls screaming for the night class and Yuuki telling Zero to come and help her.

What chapter is that in? I can remember in chapter 67 Yuuki reaching out for Kaname and the next panel is Zero grabbing Yori's arm, but I don't remember seeing something like what you said. Details please Very Happy
    It was in the anime. The final episode of vampire knight guilty
    PeachBum
    Human

Post by PeachBum Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:36 am

Anneliezz wrote:It was in the anime. The final episode of vampire knight guilty

Oh, I see. Thank you for letting me know. I didn't really watch the anime, I just didn't enjoy it as much as the manga.
    mangalover
    mangalover
    Human

Post by mangalover Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:08 pm

Rose wrote:Zero is one of the most mysterious and complex characters in VK. Although Kaname is mysterious he still let Yuki see o"his other side" but with Zero you never know what he was thinking or what his next move is. He was deeply hurt every time he drank Yuki's blood because of all things (emotions for Kaname) he read in it.Just remember how many times was he deeply in pain but never shown it, becuse Yuki was searching for Kaname, talking about Kaname etc. The scene where Kaname and Yuki become lovers, Zeros face Crying or Very sad uhhh I get goose bums every time I see that or where he plays guard while they are on picnic.If you look trough that you will see that no matter what Yuki does he will always be there for her.Yes she being pureblood is horrible but not as horrible as the fact that he devour his brother.So when we look all last 10 chapters we see althou Zero is "pretending" to be angry he is very relieved and happy Yuki is still there, near him, just remember scene on the graveyard and how they submitted to their emotions and who knows what will happen in chapter 74..So to conclude Zero is like Sasuke ( if anyone follows Naruto) avenger with dark past and darkness in heart but full of love toward who he wants,because if that wasn't fact he would have girl or affair till now.

OMG I really love your comment/opinion. I nearly cried.
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Howl4fun Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:16 pm

He obviously does, he just won't admit it/realize it.

Seeing as his character is modelled by his zodiac sign, this is what it has to say about the Dog and "love" (yes I'm having alot of fun with it xD):

The Dog is an introvert who rarely shows his feelings; when he does it's only because he thinks it is absolutely necessary. He's stubborn in the extreme and knows what he wants. Frequently cynical, he is feared for his sharp tongue and his acid and disagreeable remarks. He gives the impression of looking systematically for faults in everything he touches. This is because he is the world's biggest pessimist and expects nothing out of life.

Though Dogs have a reputation for not easily entrusting their affections, when they do, those friendships are for life. Romantically, Dogs gives the impression of being cold fish but this appearance is misleading; it's just that they're anxious and doubt their own feelings as they do those of others. In fact, personal relationships for the Dog are the most essential and important components of his life; money, power, success -- all the elements that might motivate members of other signs -- simply don't mean a thing to Dogs without first having a loving partner by their side and a stable family and home life.

The "he's the world's biggest pessimist" really fits him, lol. He's never believed he's worthy of love. He once even said it "I shouldn't be loved." As for the rest, it explains quite well his personality imo.
    Rose
    Rose
    Human

Humor : sarcasm

Post by Rose Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:15 pm

Thank you mangalover Smile
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Anneliezz Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:32 pm

Howl4fun wrote:He obviously does, he just won't admit it/realize it.

Seeing as his character is modelled by his zodiac sign, this is what it has to say about the Dog and "love" (yes I'm having alot of fun with it xD):

The Dog is an introvert who rarely shows his feelings; when he does it's only because he thinks it is absolutely necessary. He's stubborn in the extreme and knows what he wants. Frequently cynical, he is feared for his sharp tongue and his acid and disagreeable remarks. He gives the impression of looking systematically for faults in everything he touches. This is because he is the world's biggest pessimist and expects nothing out of life.

Though Dogs have a reputation for not easily entrusting their affections, when they do, those friendships are for life. Romantically, Dogs gives the impression of being cold fish but this appearance is misleading; it's just that they're anxious and doubt their own feelings as they do those of others. In fact, personal relationships for the Dog are the most essential and important components of his life; money, power, success -- all the elements that might motivate members of other signs -- simply don't mean a thing to Dogs without first having a loving partner by their side and a stable family and home life.

The "he's the world's biggest pessimist" really fits him, lol. He's never believed he's worthy of love. He once even said it "I shouldn't be loved." As for the rest, it explains quite well his personality imo.
    haha indeed, it's totally like him
    guess sara was right after all when she called him a doggy xD
    RedSonja
    RedSonja
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by RedSonja Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:55 pm

meekomeeko wrote:Oh...... Thanks! I was really confused about that with Zero. Razz I nearly cried when Zero was looking at the gate and he saw a illusion of the girls screaming for the night class and Yuuki telling Zero to come and help her. Even though Yuuki is now a Pureblood does Zero still have feelings for her? 2747345646 Even though Yuuki is now a Pureblood does Zero still have feelings for her? 36224405 Curses to you Kaname! Even though Yuuki is now a Pureblood does Zero still have feelings for her? 4155267722 XD Jk
    yeah,me too.......it was so heart-breaking.....and of course zero still has feelings for yuki...and she has too but she wont admit it......
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Howl4fun Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:11 am

definetely XD it even says how in a relationship, the dog will be the giver while his partner is the taker (is that not like the essence of zeki? lol XD) And I like the part where it says that the Dog can be/is a great leader. I'm still waiting for the day he's pronounced as the official President of the HA x3
    meekomeeko
    meekomeeko
    Human

Post by meekomeeko Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:23 am

I started reading the manga online and I agree now cheers
    I like the manga better :3 Even though Yuuki is now a Pureblood does Zero still have feelings for her? 803743774
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Anneliezz Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:04 pm

Howl4fun wrote:

definetely XD it even says how in a relationship, the dog will be the giver while his partner is the taker (is that not like the essence of zeki? lol XD) And I like the part where it says that the Dog can be/is a great leader. I'm still waiting for the day he's pronounced as the official President of the HA x3
    Indeed, that day will be just soo epic xD
    Lizz
    Human

Post by Lizz Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:35 pm

How can you just stop loving someone? Especially someone as kindhearted as Yuki Smile . And even thought Yuki is a pureblood she still act like her old self. She stil acts like a human. I wonder if Yuki would have choosed to remain human if she had the choise... Hm... Zero also told Maria that he didnt think Yuki betrayed him, right? I think that he is a little upset because it is no ones fault that Yuki is a vampire. There is no one Zero can shoot or be mad at. I also think that Zero expected Yuki to be very different when she became a pureblood. Maybe he found it upsetting to see that Yuki was still the same girl he loved. But how could he hate someone who is a pureblood and related to the man he hates: Kaname? (Yuki is even engaged to Kaname).

Well... I feel sorry for Zero. How many people love him and how many people do he ove that is not dead? All his family is dead and I dont really think he loves Kaien Cross and his sensei scratch ... So the only person he loves (that is alive) is Yuki.

Poor guy...
    Ordell
    Human

Post by Ordell Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:23 pm

he do only hate yuki because he cant handel that she is the ting he hates and chosed Kaname over him. thats my opinion. Very Happy
    Amaran
    Amaran
    Human

Post by Amaran Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:35 am

Why else would he help her in the latest chapter?

It's love <3
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:56 pm

Snow wrote:Why else would he help her in the latest chapter?

It's love <3

It can be love but it also can be an attempt to exprese his gratitute for help Yuuki have given to Zero ealier.
    He might also consider Yuuki as that one who is able to awe vampires into obedience now, when Kaname is gone. Zero can trying to attain benefits from her.
    Of course it is only an assumtion, I don't deny his feelings towards her, but I think there are many reasons of his behavour, not only love.
    Rose.Petals
    Rose.Petals
    Human

Post by Rose.Petals Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:58 pm

I really hope Hino wouldn't drag out a LT for this long only for Zero to have no feelings for Yuuki. Crying or Very sad
    loveiszero
    loveiszero
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by loveiszero Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:06 am

I think it's pretty safe to say he still has lingering feelings for her. However, Zero has been pretty good at keeping his emotions/feelings for her in check, and it has been one year already, so we can't tell for sure the extend of his feelings. It might just be a very deep attachment for a girl that cared so much for him in the past.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:40 pm