Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

What were your thoughts/feelings on the Vampire Knight Guilty Season Finale? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
What were your thoughts/feelings on the Vampire Knight Guilty Season Finale? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
What were your thoughts/feelings on the Vampire Knight Guilty Season Finale? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
What were your thoughts/feelings on the Vampire Knight Guilty Season Finale? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
What were your thoughts/feelings on the Vampire Knight Guilty Season Finale? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
What were your thoughts/feelings on the Vampire Knight Guilty Season Finale? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
What were your thoughts/feelings on the Vampire Knight Guilty Season Finale? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
What were your thoughts/feelings on the Vampire Knight Guilty Season Finale? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
What were your thoughts/feelings on the Vampire Knight Guilty Season Finale? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
What were your thoughts/feelings on the Vampire Knight Guilty Season Finale? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
What were your thoughts/feelings on the Vampire Knight Guilty Season Finale? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
What were your thoughts/feelings on the Vampire Knight Guilty Season Finale? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
What were your thoughts/feelings on the Vampire Knight Guilty Season Finale? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
What were your thoughts/feelings on the Vampire Knight Guilty Season Finale? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
What were your thoughts/feelings on the Vampire Knight Guilty Season Finale? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
What were your thoughts/feelings on the Vampire Knight Guilty Season Finale? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
What were your thoughts/feelings on the Vampire Knight Guilty Season Finale? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
What were your thoughts/feelings on the Vampire Knight Guilty Season Finale? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
What were your thoughts/feelings on the Vampire Knight Guilty Season Finale? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
What were your thoughts/feelings on the Vampire Knight Guilty Season Finale? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
What were your thoughts/feelings on the Vampire Knight Guilty Season Finale? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
What were your thoughts/feelings on the Vampire Knight Guilty Season Finale? Bar_left59%What were your thoughts/feelings on the Vampire Knight Guilty Season Finale? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
What were your thoughts/feelings on the Vampire Knight Guilty Season Finale? Bar_left27%What were your thoughts/feelings on the Vampire Knight Guilty Season Finale? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
What were your thoughts/feelings on the Vampire Knight Guilty Season Finale? Bar_left15%What were your thoughts/feelings on the Vampire Knight Guilty Season Finale? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

5 posters

What were your thoughts/feelings on the Vampire Knight Guilty Season Finale?

meekomeeko
    meekomeeko
    Human

Warning ZoneWhat were your thoughts/feelings on the Vampire Knight Guilty Season Finale? Dropsoa

What were your thoughts/feelings on the Vampire Knight Guilty Season Finale? Empty What were your thoughts/feelings on the Vampire Knight Guilty Season Finale?

Post by meekomeeko Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:13 am

For me it was pretty abrupt. I felt bad for Zero Sad especially when he had a illusion of Yuuki ordering the fangirls to back away from the gate. I enjoyed the first season better in my view. But in VKG I loved the scene where Zero almost kissed Yuuki <3 What were your thoughts/feelings on the Vampire Knight Guilty Season Finale? 36224405
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning ZoneWhat were your thoughts/feelings on the Vampire Knight Guilty Season Finale? Dropsoa

What were your thoughts/feelings on the Vampire Knight Guilty Season Finale? Empty Re: What were your thoughts/feelings on the Vampire Knight Guilty Season Finale?

Post by Akaruisama Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:39 am

I love those chapters at the manga but I don't like the enging of the second season of VK. It has beeen changed at worse compared to manga. Yuuki decision was shown in much simpler way, so her the figt with Rido. There was too litle dramat compared to manga.
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)

What were your thoughts/feelings on the Vampire Knight Guilty Season Finale? Empty Re: What were your thoughts/feelings on the Vampire Knight Guilty Season Finale?

Post by Kara Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:55 am

Akaruisama wrote:I love those chapters at the manga but I don't like the enging of the second season of VK. It has beeen changed at worse compared to manga. Yuuki decision was shown in much simpler way, so her the figt with Rido. There was too litle dramat compared to manga.
    I agree, I much prefer the manga to the anime  Smile  (I think the manga is usually better than the anime in most cases as well, that is if the manga was written/created first). I think it's inevitable that any anime will deviate from the manga story a little bit. As for VK Guilty's ending, I do like the manga version better with the kiss instead of just the bite like in the anime (ooooh drama and conflict Razz ). But overall I think the anime wasn't too bad at all  cheers
    And meekomeeko, yes I loved that scene as well   Very Happy  Even though I know he wasn't going to kiss her (because I read the manga first) I was still hoping haha  cheers It's interesting to speculate how different things might have worked out. Although, Yuuki still would have had a crush on Kaname. I doubt that would've gone away just like that..

Last edited by Kara on Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical

Post by Knightmare Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:26 am

After the ending of the first season and the changes they made, I got annoyed with the anime straying too far from the manga.

The season finale was horrible, Zero telling Yuuki to bite him to prove she was a vampire was out of character, it missed all the really important stuff. no standoff between him and Kaname? No declaration about killing all the purebloods, I forget now, but it was underwhelming, no yuuki in the fight. they changed so much stuff, it was kinda pointless, but I guess they didn't know the end of the arc for the manga when they had written it. All those stupid lights coming from Zero as his...power? No vines. the way the vampires just went off and I forget, but did they leave ichijou behind?

yeah, just too different.
    meekomeeko
    meekomeeko
    Human

Post by meekomeeko Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:25 am

I agree with @Knightmare. I only watched the first season and episode 1. Probably the Episodes I hated was Episode 7 and 13 from VKG. So I think I will start reading the manga books instead. cheers
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

Post by Anneliezz Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:16 pm

Knightmare wrote:After the ending of the first season and the changes they made, I got annoyed with the anime straying too far from the manga.

The season finale was horrible, Zero telling Yuuki to bite him to prove she was a vampire was out of character, it missed all the really important stuff. no standoff between him and Kaname? No declaration about killing all the purebloods, I forget now, but it was underwhelming, no yuuki in the fight. they changed so much stuff, it was kinda pointless, but I guess they didn't know the end of the arc for the manga when they had written it. All those stupid lights coming from Zero as his...power? No vines. the way the vampires just went off and I forget, but did they leave ichijou behind?

yeah, just too different.
    I agree
    and as a zekihated most that the kiss was left out. and if they would ever make a third season, they would be in trouble with the story because 'the important bite' already happened. that rocks
    but anyways, the manga is much better

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:39 pm