Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

what is your idea of a vampire knight season 3 [ if there is one!] Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
what is your idea of a vampire knight season 3 [ if there is one!] I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
what is your idea of a vampire knight season 3 [ if there is one!] I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
what is your idea of a vampire knight season 3 [ if there is one!] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
what is your idea of a vampire knight season 3 [ if there is one!] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
what is your idea of a vampire knight season 3 [ if there is one!] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
what is your idea of a vampire knight season 3 [ if there is one!] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
what is your idea of a vampire knight season 3 [ if there is one!] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
what is your idea of a vampire knight season 3 [ if there is one!] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
what is your idea of a vampire knight season 3 [ if there is one!] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
what is your idea of a vampire knight season 3 [ if there is one!] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
what is your idea of a vampire knight season 3 [ if there is one!] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
what is your idea of a vampire knight season 3 [ if there is one!] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
what is your idea of a vampire knight season 3 [ if there is one!] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
what is your idea of a vampire knight season 3 [ if there is one!] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
what is your idea of a vampire knight season 3 [ if there is one!] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
what is your idea of a vampire knight season 3 [ if there is one!] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
what is your idea of a vampire knight season 3 [ if there is one!] I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
what is your idea of a vampire knight season 3 [ if there is one!] I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
what is your idea of a vampire knight season 3 [ if there is one!] I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
what is your idea of a vampire knight season 3 [ if there is one!] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
what is your idea of a vampire knight season 3 [ if there is one!] Bar_left59%what is your idea of a vampire knight season 3 [ if there is one!] Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
what is your idea of a vampire knight season 3 [ if there is one!] Bar_left27%what is your idea of a vampire knight season 3 [ if there is one!] Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
what is your idea of a vampire knight season 3 [ if there is one!] Bar_left15%what is your idea of a vampire knight season 3 [ if there is one!] Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+4
Kurohime Kuran
kanachanimmortal
stuffs
Yuki_kuran12345
8 posters

what is your idea of a vampire knight season 3 [ if there is one!]

Yuki_kuran12345
    Yuki_kuran12345
    Human

Humor : i am really, really funny that is all i can say!
    Warning Zonewhat is your idea of a vampire knight season 3 [ if there is one!] Dropsoa

what is your idea of a vampire knight season 3 [ if there is one!] Empty what is your idea of a vampire knight season 3 [ if there is one!]

Post by Yuki_kuran12345 Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:08 am

everyone wants a season 3 , so you guys decide what you think or you want that to happen
    your call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    stuffs
    stuffs
    Human

Warning Zonewhat is your idea of a vampire knight season 3 [ if there is one!] Dropsoa

what is your idea of a vampire knight season 3 [ if there is one!] Empty Re: what is your idea of a vampire knight season 3 [ if there is one!]

Post by stuffs Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:10 am

FOR KANAME TO DISAPPEAR. JKS. Just a good ending even though it is tragedy.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zonewhat is your idea of a vampire knight season 3 [ if there is one!] Drops5black

what is your idea of a vampire knight season 3 [ if there is one!] Empty Re: what is your idea of a vampire knight season 3 [ if there is one!]

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:27 am

i want peace between zekis and yumes. what is your idea of a vampire knight season 3 [ if there is one!] 471363817
    stuffs
    stuffs
    Human

Post by stuffs Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:33 am

I know a lot of people do
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zonewhat is your idea of a vampire knight season 3 [ if there is one!] Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:48 am

Yuki_kuran12345 wrote: everyone wants a season 3 , so you guys decide what you think or you want that to happen
    your call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it will be a tragedy,hino said it herself. Sad
    Kurohime Kuran
    Human

Post by Kurohime Kuran Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:37 am

I Really Hope Zero And Yuuki Get Together. And For Yuuki To Find A Cure For Zero. what is your idea of a vampire knight season 3 [ if there is one!] 2554657431
    Yuki_kuran12345
    Yuki_kuran12345
    Human

Post by Yuki_kuran12345 Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:53 pm

Thanks for your ideas this is my first topic I have
    Made . I hope Yuki not Kaname comes to cross academy . For zero to
    Confess his love for Yuki and will accept that as well!
    Then Yuki and zero become friends again well like they were. But I think Kaname will find out and get in a fight but then here is the twist, remember when kain cross said at the end of season 2" if you hurt Yuki , I will never for give you" yeah well. kain rounds out there is a big fight over Yuki so kain comes to stop it. WOWthat's a mouth full that is all I have figured out!
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:08 pm

Kurohime Kuran wrote:I Really Hope Zero And Yuuki Get Together. And For Yuuki To Find A Cure For Zero. what is your idea of a vampire knight season 3 [ if there is one!] 2554657431

I know how you feel, but the problem is that there's no chance for Yuuki to find a cure for Zero... Whenever the time Zero falls into Level-E, Kaname's fiancee, Yuuki, will use the bracelet and use it on Zero to stun him. The only cure for Zero to permenantly neutralize his fall into Level-E is Maria.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:37 pm

As Hino-sensei said VK will have 2 arcs … so I think that the current one most likely will be the last one.

lucykaede wrote: it will be a tragedy,hino said it herself.

Okay let me give you my answer to this cuz as I see is recycling in every thread.

It’s true that VK it is a tragedy and that Hino said that is a tragic love. But this isn’t necessarily referred on the end; is it? If so then Hino has revealed her ending before hand thus I doubt for that.

Also there are many manga characterized as tragedies but the end isn’t a tragic one. I do not want to spoil the end of other manga, thus I won’t give titles but I have read such manga where the end was a happy one!
    I have said that many times in the past … VK is full of tragedies already. It has justified its genre already thus it doesn’t need a tragic end.

Furthermore Yume love is full of obstacles and tragedies thus far and currently we see that Kaname pushes Yuuki away, sacrificing their future together pinpointing on a tragic end.

But isn’t too obvious and too early hinted to be the actual end?

Isn’t a tragedy when two heroes are in love but they cannot be together? This is what Hino portrays throughout the manga:

- In the first arc Yume couldn’t be together cuz Yuuki turned into a human. Kaname even thought that he would sacrifice himself to keep Yuuki’s spell and let her live her life as human i.e. they never could be together.
    - In the second arc despite that they decided to live together for eternity something (which isn’t fully revealed yet) has split them again.

So we are talking about a mutual love that it cannot bloom yet cuz of external obstacles and not cuz of lack of love. Isn’t that tragic? So the question is; would they succeed to be together in the end or not?
    Thus where the statement about a tragic love leaves any space for a Zeki ending?

Therefore in case that even if the end is “a tragic love” which love is this? Isn’t Yume since the only canonized love is Yume?
    In the sad possibility that the end is a tragic one; that means that refers on Yume i.e. in this case the possibility of a Zeki ending is nullified cuz how we can talk about a tragic love with a Zeki ending?

Yuuki is loosing the man that she loves i.e. Kaname … then how this can lead to Zeki?
    If any heroine loses the love of her life (tragic love) then the possibility to turn to another man is almost zero or in the farfetched possibility that she does then this is a clear consolation that has nothing to do with romantic love. In our case Yuuki would have had to be with Zero because she cannot be with Kaname … what an end is that?
    I think that such end only would make Yuuki cheap and lame leaving Kaname as the absolute HERO, who sacrificed his life for a girl who betrayed him in the end, outshining everything … and I think neither the Zekis would be satisfied by that because it would downgrade not only Yuuki but also Zero giving him officially the role of the third wheel … the role of the man who never been Yuuki’s first choice.

To base my analysis also on the manga … when the hunters revealed their plans to let Kaname annihilate all the PBs – letting perhaps only Yuuki alive – then Yuuki said >>

Yuuki: Only I to remain is also equal to living with the time forever by myself (chapter 75)

This is her answer ... that if is the only one PB alive then that EQUALS with her being ALONE for the rest of her life. And this was her answer in front of Zero!

Thus I highly doubt that Hino would ever choose such a Zeki ending by default.

BUT despite all the above IF the tragic love refers on Zeki then again since is a tragic one (and the fans think that this means death in Yume case) then this should apply on Zeki too i.e. we will have a tragic Zeki ending i.e. no Zeki happily ever after.

So for a proper Zeki ending, Yuuki has to fall out for Kaname and choose Zero over him before Kaname dies. But thus far we haven’t seen any sign of such development … on the contrary Yuuki is determined to fight for the man that she loves i.e. Kaname.

IMO the only possibility for a Zeki end is IF Yuuki loses her memory and turn to be again a human < tragic Yume love which never succeeded to be fulfilled.
    In this case Zero has to be a human too or else he cannot be with her.
    But I think this is a very low possibility cuz the flaws are too strong:

1. This is again a Zeki end by default >> Yuuki didn’t choose Zero over Kaname but she had to.

2. Yuuki, Kaname and Zero are (in this order) the keys for the co-existence between vampires and humans. So I can hardly see an end in which the main alive characters (i.e. Yuuki and Zero) will turn to be humans.

Long story short … if the end is a tragic Yume one this doesn’t equal with a Zeki happy one but on the contrary.

Aside from the above I’ll add something else that Hino-sensei has said herself this past summer in her interview in Taiwan’s Manga expo.

When she was asked if she has an author who has affected her she replied:

The mangaka whom I have always liked and felt very powerful is Yumi Tamura sensei.

Yumi Tamura is the author of the known manga “Basara” >>
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/basara/

This manga it is a tragedy and the love of the main characters has some similarities with Yume love. I do not want to spoil the end of this manga so I’ll use a spoiler >>

Spoiler:
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zonewhat is your idea of a vampire knight season 3 [ if there is one!] Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:53 pm

KuranPrince wrote:
    Kurohime Kuran wrote:I Really Hope Zero And Yuuki Get Together. And For Yuuki To Find A Cure For Zero. what is your idea of a vampire knight season 3 [ if there is one!] 2554657431

I know how you feel, but the problem is that there's no chance for Yuuki to find a cure for Zero... Whenever the time Zero falls into Level-E, Kaname's fiancee, Yuuki, will use the bracelet and use it on Zero to stun him. The only cure for Zero to permenantly neutralize his fall into Level-E is Maria.

Wow, either you're not very optimistic or you just dislike zeki that much to say there's "no chance" of Yuuki being able to cure him....and that Maria is the only one who can keep zero from falling level E?? xD That makes no sense at all to me. If you're referring to her being a distant relative of shizuka..that doesn't make a difference. Because Maria is not a pureblood :/ Zero has been stabilized by the blood of different purebloods and by eating lots of blood tablets, plus he said hunting calms him down. He's been fine for a whole year after the battle at cross academy, when a typical human changed vampire wouldn't have even lasted the 4 years he restrained his vampire urges. He's not your typical human changed vampire...he's got lots of strength and willpower and I don't believe he will turn Level E... if he does he wouldn't rely on Maria who he barely knows.... he wished for Yuuki to end his life with the gun he gave her...but she gave it back. He still has it though.... I'm sure if that time comes he will still want to die by her hand.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:26 am

nina wrote:As Hino-sensei said VK will have 2 arcs … so I think that the current one most likely will be the last one.

lucykaede wrote: it will be a tragedy,hino said it herself.

Okay let me give you my answer to this cuz as I see is recycling in every thread.

It’s true that VK it is a tragedy and that Hino said that is a tragic love. But this isn’t necessarily referred on the end; is it? If so then Hino has revealed her ending before hand thus I doubt for that.

Also there are many manga characterized as tragedies but the end isn’t a tragic one. I do not want to spoil the end of other manga, thus I won’t give titles but I have read such manga where the end was a happy one!
    I have said that many times in the past … VK is full of tragedies already. It has justified its genre already thus it doesn’t need a tragic end.

Furthermore Yume love is full of obstacles and tragedies thus far and currently we see that Kaname pushes Yuuki away, sacrificing their future together pinpointing on a tragic end.

But isn’t too obvious and too early hinted to be the actual end?

Isn’t a tragedy when two heroes are in love but they cannot be together? This is what Hino portrays throughout the manga:

- In the first arc Yume couldn’t be together cuz Yuuki turned into a human. Kaname even thought that he would sacrifice himself to keep Yuuki’s spell and let her live her life as human i.e. they never could be together.
    - In the second arc despite that they decided to live together for eternity something (which isn’t fully revealed yet) has split them again.

So we are talking about a mutual love that it cannot bloom yet cuz of external obstacles and not cuz of lack of love. Isn’t that tragic? So the question is; would they succeed to be together in the end or not?
    Thus where the statement about a tragic love leaves any space for a Zeki ending?

Therefore in case that even if the end is “a tragic love” which love is this? Isn’t Yume since the only canonized love is Yume?
    In the sad possibility that the end is a tragic one; that means that refers on Yume i.e. in this case the possibility of a Zeki ending is nullified cuz how we can talk about a tragic love with a Zeki ending?

Yuuki is loosing the man that she loves i.e. Kaname … then how this can lead to Zeki?
    If any heroine loses the love of her life (tragic love) then the possibility to turn to another man is almost zero or in the farfetched possibility that she does then this is a clear consolation that has nothing to do with romantic love. In our case Yuuki would have had to be with Zero because she cannot be with Kaname … what an end is that?
    I think that such end only would make Yuuki cheap and lame leaving Kaname as the absolute HERO, who sacrificed his life for a girl who betrayed him in the end, outshining everything … and I think neither the Zekis would be satisfied by that because it would downgrade not only Yuuki but also Zero giving him officially the role of the third wheel … the role of the man who never been Yuuki’s first choice.

To base my analysis also on the manga … when the hunters revealed their plans to let Kaname annihilate all the PBs – letting perhaps only Yuuki alive – then Yuuki said >>

Yuuki: Only I to remain is also equal to living with the time forever by myself (chapter 75)

This is her answer ... that if is the only one PB alive then that EQUALS with her being ALONE for the rest of her life. And this was her answer in front of Zero!

Thus I highly doubt that Hino would ever choose such a Zeki ending by default.

BUT despite all the above IF the tragic love refers on Zeki then again since is a tragic one (and the fans think that this means death in Yume case) then this should apply on Zeki too i.e. we will have a tragic Zeki ending i.e. no Zeki happily ever after.

So for a proper Zeki ending, Yuuki has to fall out for Kaname and choose Zero over him before Kaname dies. But thus far we haven’t seen any sign of such development … on the contrary Yuuki is determined to fight for the man that she loves i.e. Kaname.

IMO the only possibility for a Zeki end is IF Yuuki loses her memory and turn to be again a human < tragic Yume love which never succeeded to be fulfilled.
    In this case Zero has to be a human too or else he cannot be with her.
    But I think this is a very low possibility cuz the flaws are too strong:

1. This is again a Zeki end by default >> Yuuki didn’t choose Zero over Kaname but she had to.

2. Yuuki, Kaname and Zero are (in this order) the keys for the co-existence between vampires and humans. So I can hardly see an end in which the main alive characters (i.e. Yuuki and Zero) will turn to be humans.

Long story short … if the end is a tragic Yume one this doesn’t equal with a Zeki happy one but on the contrary.

Aside from the above I’ll add something else that Hino-sensei has said herself this past summer in her interview in Taiwan’s Manga expo.

When she was asked if she has an author who has affected her she replied:

The mangaka whom I have always liked and felt very powerful is Yumi Tamura sensei.

Yumi Tamura is the author of the known manga “Basara” >>
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/basara/

This manga it is a tragedy and the love of the main characters has some similarities with Yume love. I do not want to spoil the end of this manga so I’ll use a spoiler >>

Spoiler:

nina i already said it before,i sincerely love your comments what is your idea of a vampire knight season 3 [ if there is one!] 2554657431 giving me hope everytime for a happy yume ending.please be in this forum till vk ends because right now i am very depressed with the story right now. what is your idea of a vampire knight season 3 [ if there is one!] 2747345646
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:52 am

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:
    KuranPrince wrote:

Wow, either you're not very optimistic or you just dislike zeki that much to say there's "no chance" of Yuuki being able to cure him....and that Maria is the only one who can keep zero from falling level E?? xD That makes no sense at all to me. If you're referring to her being a distant relative of shizuka..that doesn't make a difference. Because Maria is not a pureblood :/ Zero has been stabilized by the blood of different purebloods and by eating lots of blood tablets, plus he said hunting calms him down. He's been fine for a whole year after the battle at cross academy, when a typical human changed vampire wouldn't have even lasted the 4 years he restrained his vampire urges. He's not your typical human changed vampire...he's got lots of strength and willpower and I don't believe he will turn Level E... if he does he wouldn't rely on Maria who he barely knows.... he wished for Yuuki to end his life with the gun he gave her...but she gave it back. He still has it though.... I'm sure if that time comes he will still want to die by her hand.

hey can this happen that to stop zero from becoming level e yuuki gives him her blood and then he knows her feelings about him and they reunite themselves as friends.i still want a yume ending.i so hope for that.
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:53 pm

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:
    KuranPrince wrote:

Zo, there's so much more to the VK story than meets the eye. Of course Maria isn't a pureblood. You've forgotten one important piece of evidence that can resolve Zero's fall into Level-E -- the vial of Shizuka's blood. The vial that Maria holds and the only thing that will end Zero's fall for good. We already know that Zero had been chucking blood tablets (before Sara used her own blood and use it on most vampires including the Night Class). But there's no guarantee for Zero's stabilization. If Zero was cured by Shizuka's blood, you wouldn't see the horses going hysterical while he's in pain... or the shadow of his demon (after "devouring" his twin brother).

@lucykaede There's still hope for a Yume ending... as well as a Zeria ending. Let's all hope that Sara gets killed by Kaname, his future wife Yuuki, and her friend and foster sibling Zero.
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:01 pm

stuffs wrote:FOR KANAME TO DISAPPEAR. JKS. Just a good ending even though it is tragedy.

stuffs wrote:I know a lot of people do

But I guess you aren't one of them since you wished for kaname to dissapear.

The only cure for zero to not fall to level e is shizuka's blood. Since she's dead his cure doesn't exist anymore - except if Maria has a viol with shizuka's blood.

@Nina - wondeful post sFun_hailbig 100% Agree with you what is your idea of a vampire knight season 3 [ if there is one!] 1713890440
    stuffs
    stuffs
    Human

Post by stuffs Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:54 am

JKS means jokes so really I am one of them.
    Yuki_kuran12345
    Yuki_kuran12345
    Human

Post by Yuki_kuran12345 Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:58 am

gosh guys I agree with shoujo -zo 18 think of the bright sized of things for example zero and Yuki will become friends to protect each other as friends would.!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:53 pm