Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices Bar_left59%Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices Bar_left27%Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices Bar_left15%Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+42
Yuuki Kuran
zerofan500
Blood Lust
jayashree
audraliann
Zeki008
joanna treloni
KuranPrince
DarkRose
Win-chan
Katherine
LovelyLadyJ
tssf
shizza24
bloody lotus
Ocean Of Blood
Elfiena Fiefie
Trinity
ambi9942*
bashashim@yahoo.com
Myyomi
Hauru
Aki-chan
mariangie
Howl4fun
Kanamelover<3
rayatta
Lunaria
roronoa-zoro
Ordell
Pinacolada
Akaruisama
sweetsolace
aya-chan
RedSonja
VampireCythia
nina
Vampire_Zero
Anneliezz
juliet
loveiszero
meekomeeko
46 posters

Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices

meekomeeko
    meekomeeko
    Human

Warning ZoneWould you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices Dropsoa

Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices Empty Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices

Post by meekomeeko Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:41 am

So basically would you live forever eternity with Kaname as a vampire. :render:
    Or!
    Would you be a human and hang around with hero and the disciplinary comity? king
    OR!
    both
    or
    Your own opinion of choice bounce

Last edited by meekomeeko on Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    loveiszero
    loveiszero
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning ZoneWould you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices Dropsoa

Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices Empty Re: Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices

Post by loveiszero Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:16 am

Damn, this is a hard one. Maybe I'd stay human, then I wouldn't need a specific person's blood to be satisfied LOL.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices Empty Re: Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices

Post by juliet Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:55 am

I would certainly take eternity, to be honest I like the part that you are immortal, unaffected by age with magic powers. Difficult to resist to such a temptation, no? aha
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

Post by Anneliezz Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:28 pm

Can't I turn into a vampire and stay with Zero xD ?? That would be my choice xD
    Vampire_Zero
    Vampire_Zero
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Die, Die, Die !!!

Post by Vampire_Zero Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:42 pm

i would live with Zero just the way he would want me to!!! bouncing Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices 471363817
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:55 pm

I don’t know if the question has even any base cuz IMO the chances for Yuuki to return being a human are very limited for many reasons aside from the LT. I’ll name only one to get my point.

The central idea of VK is pacifism/co-existence between two races, vampires and humans. If the heroine of the story who her true nature is PB, will turn in the end into a human, that will mean the idea of co-existence had failed. So I doubt if Hino wants to deliver that message. From my POV in the end all the species should be represented in order to have a real and blooming peace. Cuz the peace is the object not the extermination.

So if the question is who I would prefer, the human Yuuki of the 1st arc or the PB Yuuki of the 2nd arc the answer is obvious … the PB Yuuki, for the simple reason that if I wanted to read a manga about humans there are plenty out there from which I could pick one. The unique elements of VK are the PBs and the hunters and I want to exist all of them under good terms in the end. Yuuki as the heroine could convey that message excellent, by representing her kind, and not the human kind.

If Yuuki would pick Zero as her partner in life then she should be a PB and he a hunter-vampire. If she’ll choose Kaname then both of them should be as PBs.

IMO the lifespan shouldn’t be the crucial factor on which she’ll base her choice.
    Her choice should be out of love and only love and I’m almost certain that this will be her criterion.

VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD

Post by VampireCythia Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:49 pm

Live foreveor stay with zero? Hard to answer for Zeki fans
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

Post by Anneliezz Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:39 pm

VampireCythia wrote:Live foreveor stay with zero? Hard to answer for Zeki fans
    hehe ^^ indeed thats why Im going for both xD
    RedSonja
    RedSonja
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by RedSonja Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:03 am

cant we have both?????? Very Happy
    aaaaaaaaaaaaah,anyway i'd choose zero even if he was a vampire and i would grow old and he would stay for ever young....the question is if HE would like to stay with me after i've wrinkled all up!! Sad
    meekomeeko
    meekomeeko
    Human

Post by meekomeeko Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:18 am

Anneliezz wrote:Can't I turn into a vampire and stay with Zero xD ?? That would be my choice xD

XD I agree with you I would do the same.
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:07 pm

These questions have a simple answer:

I will chose eternity by kaname side

sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneWould you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:19 pm

I'm YUME but I find there's an appealing quality with being a mortal too... As Achilles said Life is more beautiful when you are doomed, because every moment can be your last, therefore every moment is priceless.

Though for mortals this is quite taken for granted Razz onto less philosophical stuff, bounce still wondering what's the cute idea behind immortality, lol, so I choose to be a vampire and be with Kaname cheers of course.. Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices 651225598 if I have Kaname by my side, I don't think I'll ever get bored with eternity... Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices 3814611447
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:24 pm

Of course I would choose eternity by Kaname's side! It's not the matter of immortality but my desire to have Kaname for real Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices 1694537797
    Pinacolada
    Pinacolada
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Pinacolada Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:05 pm

1. Vampire !! of course
    - never aging
    -never illnesse
    -forever beautiful
    -super skilled!!
    KANAME!!! Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices 1694537797
    What kind of arguments do you need anymore?!!!
    -
    Ordell
    Human

Post by Ordell Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:14 pm

I would be with Kaname offcourse.
    Vampire rule!!! sFun_hailbig
    roronoa-zoro
    roronoa-zoro
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by roronoa-zoro Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:23 pm

I'm not really sure...who wants to live forever, really? Though it's rather tempting to have Kaname by my side but still I choose a mortal life...life is more meaningful this way, if you were to live more than 3000 years, you'd feel bored at some point...or at least it's what I think^^
    Vampire_Zero
    Vampire_Zero
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Vampire_Zero Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:41 pm

roronoa-zoro wrote:I'm not really sure...who wants to live forever, really? Though it's rather tempting to have Kaname by my side but still I choose a mortal life...life is more meaningful this way, if you were to live more than 3000 years, you'd feel bored at some point...or at least it's what I think^^
    hey roronoa zoro! its strange you have Lucci's picture Zoro's name and on Vampire knight site?
    roronoa-zoro
    roronoa-zoro
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by roronoa-zoro Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 am

Vampire_Zero wrote:hey roronoa zoro! its strange you have Lucci's picture Zoro's name and on Vampire knight site?

Is it that strange? lol
    I'm just a bigger fan of One Piece but VK was my first shoujo so it holds a special place in my heart (and I love it so much). Concerning my avatar and username, it's just that Zoro is my fav mugiwara and Lucci my fav villain in One Piece. But if people mind it, I can change my avatar right away^^
    Vampire_Zero
    Vampire_Zero
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Vampire_Zero Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:13 pm

roronoa-zoro wrote:
    Vampire_Zero wrote:hey roronoa zoro! its strange you have Lucci's picture Zoro's name and on Vampire knight site?

Is it that strange? lol
    I'm just a bigger fan of One Piece but VK was my first shoujo so it holds a special place in my heart (and I love it so much). Concerning my avatar and username, it's just that Zoro is my fav mugiwara and Lucci my fav villain in One Piece. But if people mind it, I can change my avatar right away^^
    no i like it really, i didn't mean to offence though! just curious so asked!! Cool
    roronoa-zoro
    roronoa-zoro
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by roronoa-zoro Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:57 pm

Vampire_Zero wrote:no i like it really, i didn't mean to offence though! just curious so asked!! Cool

Great, that's cool then Very Happy
    Don't worry, I wasn't offended at all^^
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:33 pm

roronoa-zoro wrote:I'm not really sure...who wants to live forever, really? Though it's rather tempting to have Kaname by my side but still I choose a mortal life...life is more meaningful this way, if you were to live more than 3000 years, you'd feel bored at some point...or at least it's what I think^^

If I will live more than 3000 years by kaname side I won't get bored. Love is wonderfull. Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices 812189494
    Lunaria
    Human

Post by Lunaria Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:09 am

Zero is a human? O_O As i remember he got bitten by a pureblood ^.^
    rayatta
    rayatta
    Human

Humor : The funny/laughable sort ^^

Post by rayatta Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:15 am

Ohhhhh, Kaname most definately... I don't care if I'm a slave- it would be worth viewing his beautiful face everyday Razz
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:33 pm

rayatta wrote:Ohhhhh, Kaname most definately... I don't care if I'm a slave- it would be worth viewing his beautiful face everyday Razz

sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig

Same here Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices 1019656462 Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices 1713890440

Welcome on board rayatta! Would you become a vampire with Kaname or stay a human with Zero? Or any other choices 4265338432

Are you the one who makes these wonderful Yume videos???? Cuz I LUUUUUWWWW them sSig_busted
    Kanamelover<3
    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Kanamelover<3 Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:01 pm

A vampire with Kaname, slave or not!

I would like to be his lover though wub

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 10:02 am