Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Yuki's relationship with Zero (chapter 73-74) - Page 5 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Yuki's relationship with Zero (chapter 73-74) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Yuki's relationship with Zero (chapter 73-74) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Yuki's relationship with Zero (chapter 73-74) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Yuki's relationship with Zero (chapter 73-74) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Yuki's relationship with Zero (chapter 73-74) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Yuki's relationship with Zero (chapter 73-74) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Yuki's relationship with Zero (chapter 73-74) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Yuki's relationship with Zero (chapter 73-74) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Yuki's relationship with Zero (chapter 73-74) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Yuki's relationship with Zero (chapter 73-74) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Yuki's relationship with Zero (chapter 73-74) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Yuki's relationship with Zero (chapter 73-74) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Yuki's relationship with Zero (chapter 73-74) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Yuki's relationship with Zero (chapter 73-74) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Yuki's relationship with Zero (chapter 73-74) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Yuki's relationship with Zero (chapter 73-74) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Yuki's relationship with Zero (chapter 73-74) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Yuki's relationship with Zero (chapter 73-74) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Yuki's relationship with Zero (chapter 73-74) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Yuki's relationship with Zero (chapter 73-74) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Yuki's relationship with Zero (chapter 73-74) - Page 5 Bar_left59%Yuki's relationship with Zero (chapter 73-74) - Page 5 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Yuki's relationship with Zero (chapter 73-74) - Page 5 Bar_left27%Yuki's relationship with Zero (chapter 73-74) - Page 5 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Yuki's relationship with Zero (chapter 73-74) - Page 5 Bar_left15%Yuki's relationship with Zero (chapter 73-74) - Page 5 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+22
Zeki008
sara
Akaruisama
Vanille-chan
Shoujo-Zo18
PeachBum
Trinity
VampireCythia
sari15
ambi9942*
Anneliezz
Amaran
Kanamelover<3
juliet
Knightmare
Howl4fun
mariangie
nina
aya-chan
loveiszero
Bloodredhead
sweetsolace
26 posters

Yuki's relationship with Zero (chapter 73-74)

sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneYuki's relationship with Zero (chapter 73-74) - Page 5 Drops5black

Yuki's relationship with Zero (chapter 73-74) - Page 5 Empty Yuki's relationship with Zero (chapter 73-74)

Post by sweetsolace Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

what do you think?

Based on chapter 73-74 revelations, is it friendship or romance?

For me its always been friendship between them and this chapter just clarified it.
    There was nothing strong enough to indicate romance between them as it was not mutual and Zero's the only one who loves Yuki.

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Yuki's relationship with Zero (chapter 73-74) - Page 5 Empty Re: Yuki's relationship with Zero (chapter 73-74)

Post by juliet Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:04 pm

Knightmare wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    http://www.mangastream.to/vampire-knight-chapter-79-page-18.html

why in Yuuki's mind are the first images important for their relationship?
    there new start is based on her first encounter/the beggining of a friendship with Zero? where are the crucial romantic scenes between them?
    Because its the beginning of their relationship and a very important moment. Starting over usually means going back to the beginning. Its not clear at all what yuuki is thinking, since there are other things going on, but perhaps as she's thinking she needs to start all over again in winning over Zero. The first time she met Zero, she bulldozed her way in because he needed help and she needed to help someone, but this time she's going at Zero's pace.

so how is Hino representing "change", "romantic evolution" to their relatioship? or isn't she?
    Not change, progress. Their relationship will always have friendship as a major element to it, so change from that isn't an option. But the relationship was not *just* friendship though it should have been (Yuuki was in love with someone else), but because of the ambiguity, Yuuki was not closed off to the idea of something more.

Change...progress...we are not going to argue over words (even though I could run you an analysis why it's change and not progress but let's skip it Razz )..the question is towards which direction does she want that progress or change to happen?

Because you say....
    Their relationship will always have friendship as a major element to it, so change from that isn't an option.

It should be an option. By now two years in VK time have passed and Yuuki's feelings have not surpassed the friendship attitude? okay we say that she is late in responding in general (no attempt to bash her here, we've seen that she realizes things in slow pace like Zero's feelings for her) but eros/romantic love does not take centuries/ in fact in reality it happens over a week/a month...

Why did Zero's feelings surpassed his logic and he tried to kiss her? why does he confess he wanted her blood just upon separation? these are feelings that overpass logic and a certain attitude...that's romantic love and they surpass the "friendship" boundaries, in fact they did early at the script time. No place to doubt anything.

the more weight there is on that frienship element, the harder it gets to become convincing and to close the time gap..
    Zeki008
    Human

Warning ZoneYuki's relationship with Zero (chapter 73-74) - Page 5 Dropsoa

Yuki's relationship with Zero (chapter 73-74) - Page 5 Empty Re: Yuki's relationship with Zero (chapter 73-74)

Post by Zeki008 Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:25 pm

I think that she really is in love with Zero. But is just confused. Because she has been thinking that she is in love with kaname for all of her life.

I think that what she only feel for kaname is Admiration and respect and so she think that it is love.

When zero tried to kiss her she has been thinking about to the point that she wanted to avoid zero. Unlike when kaname kissed her it's like it's nothing. Since she treat him like his brother and they are like that since she was a little girl.

sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:23 pm

Zeki008 wrote:
    I think that what she only feel for kaname is Admiration and respect and so she think that it is love.

so. Even her heart reacts to admiration and respect? Lol. She skips a beat whenever she sees him, her heart reacts so badly at times she couldn't breath, and when he asked her to be a vampire she hardly hesitated saying yes, hmm I find it hard to believe such strong feelings were just Admiration and respect.. or it could carry on for 10 years and more, even after she lost her memories. I think she does respect him, she calls him -sama, but that's just a part of the whole of her feelings.

Admiration and respect can change for a person, if what they "admire or respect" is lost in that person they start to lose that feeling. For example if Yuki "admired" Kaname for his long hair and he cut it short, she would lose that admiration; or if Yuki "admired/respected" Kaname because he's kind and gentle, and she saw him do otherwise, that admiration will be lost.

But love never changes, it accepts and becomes part. She had seen atrocities he had committed, even the infamous death of Aido-dono, but even that didn't make her change her mind about him. Admiration wouldn't take her this far into accepting him for everything he has done and what she had seen from him. She even wanted to become a sinner for him. Even though she knew Kaname was hiding things from her, this didn't prevent her from loving him, instead she wanted to know his past and everything he does, instead of rejecting them.

Zero on the other hand, rejected her the moment she turned into her true self and even to the point of declaring he would kill her. His hatred was to that extent that his "love for her" didn't overcome it. One can even argue if his feelings for Yuki were simply "admiration of her humanity", reference to the example I gave above, Zero began to hate her when she stopped being "human" hence he probably only "loved/admired" Yuki's human side.
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:33 pm

Zeki008 wrote:I think that she really is in love with Zero. But is just confused. Because she has been thinking that she is in love with kaname for all of her life.

When zero tried to kiss her she has been thinking about to the point that she wanted to avoid zero. Unlike when kaname kissed her it's like it's nothing. Since she treat him like his brother and they are like that since she was a little girl.

008... Yuuki isn't in love with Zero. Just because she was human and a prefect doesn't mean that she's really in love with the hunter. I believe Yuuki is still in love with her fiance Kaname. When she feels for the Kuran ancestor, it isn't about admiration and respect... it's more than just that. And unlike Zero, Kaname never points his gun on his fiancee Yuuki. And when Yuuki kisses Kaname in chapter 41 for the first time and Kaname kisses Yuuki in return in chapter 49, it means something. In conclusion, Yuuki treats Zero like a brother-- a family member... While Yuuki treats Kaname like a lover.
    Rikana-hime
    Human

Post by Rikana-hime Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:36 pm

sweetsolace wrote:
    Zeki008 wrote:

so. Even her heart reacts to admiration and respect? Lol. She skips a beat whenever she sees him, her heart reacts so badly at times she couldn't breath, and when he asked her to be a vampire she hardly hesitated saying yes, hmm I find it hard to believe such strong feelings were just Admiration and respect.. or it could carry on for 10 years and more, even after she lost her memories. I think she does respect him, she calls him -sama, but that's just a part of the whole of her feelings.

Admiration and respect can change for a person, if what they "admire or respect" is lost in that person they start to lose that feeling. For example if Yuki "admired" Kaname for his long hair and he cut it short, she would lose that admiration; or if Yuki "admired/respected" Kaname because he's kind and gentle, and she saw him do otherwise, that admiration will be lost.

But love never changes, it accepts and becomes part. She had seen atrocities he had committed, even the infamous death of Aido-dono, but even that didn't make her change her mind about him. Admiration wouldn't take her this far into accepting him for everything he has done and what she had seen from him. She even wanted to become a sinner for him. Even though she knew Kaname was hiding things from her, this didn't prevent her from loving him, instead she wanted to know his past and everything he does, instead of rejecting them.

Zero on the other hand, rejected her the moment she turned into her true self and even to the point of declaring he would kill her. His hatred was to that extent that his "love for her" didn't overcome it. One can even argue if his feelings for Yuki were simply "admiration of her humanity", reference to the example I gave above, Zero began to hate her when she stopped being "human" hence he probably only "loved/admired" Yuki's human side.
    Wow ,bow down to you,sweet sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig .You're right.If she admired him then she didn't want to become a sinner like him.I can sure it
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:04 am

Zeki008 wrote:I think that she really is in love with Zero. But is just confused. Because she has been thinking that she is in love with kaname for all of her life.[/i][/b][b][i]I think that what she only feel for kaname is Admiration and respect and so she think that it is love.

Really? rofl
    1.If you think yuuki feel only admiration and respect for kaname, then you're free to live in your world full of respect and admiration.

2. when did yuuki avoided zero after his attempt? when I think at "to avoid" I think at not talking with a person, running away from that person, to ignore that person.
    did yuuki not talk with zero, run away from him or ignore him? I think the answer is no.

3. each time when kaname x yuuki kissed, yuuki blushed, even after a year. is this a "nothing" feeling? scratch

sweetsolace wrote:so. Even her heart reacts to admiration and respect? Lol. She skips a beat whenever she sees him, her heart reacts so badly at times she couldn't breath, and when he asked her to be a vampire she hardly hesitated saying yes, hmm I find it hard to believe such strong feelings were just Admiration and respect.. or it could carry on for 10 years and more, even after she lost her memories. I think she does respect him, she calls him -sama, but that's just a part of the whole of her feelings.

Totally agree with you. sFun_hailbig
    When yuuki found out kaname killed shizuka and the council, she accepted him despite everything. moreover she wanted to be taint to.
    When kaname told her he's not her brother, she told him *before seeing his past* her feelings for him won't change, she knows just one kaname. Moreover, after she saw his past she wanted to start over with him, hence she accepted him.

While yuuki accepted the person she loves, zero couldn't do the same when he found out she's a pureblood. His hate for purebloods overcome his love, hence hatred bigger than love.
    ambi9942*
    ambi9942*
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : always

Post by ambi9942* Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:13 am

aya-chan wrote:
    Zeki008 wrote:I think that she really is in love with Zero. But is just confused. Because she has been thinking that she is in love with kaname for all of her life.[/i][/b][b][i]I think that what she only feel for kaname is Admiration and respect and so she think that it is love.

Really? rofl
    1.If you think yuuki feel only admiration and respect for kaname, then you're free to live in your world full of respect and admiration.

2. when did yuuki avoided zero after his attempt? when I think at "to avoid" I think at not talking with a person, running away from that person, to ignore that person.
    did yuuki not talk with zero, run away from him or ignore him? I think the answer is no.

3. each time when kaname x yuuki kissed, yuuki blushed, even after a year. is this a "nothing" feeling? scratch

sweetsolace wrote:so. Even her heart reacts to admiration and respect? Lol. She skips a beat whenever she sees him, her heart reacts so badly at times she couldn't breath, and when he asked her to be a vampire she hardly hesitated saying yes, hmm I find it hard to believe such strong feelings were just Admiration and respect.. or it could carry on for 10 years and more, even after she lost her memories. I think she does respect him, she calls him -sama, but that's just a part of the whole of her feelings.

Totally agree with you. sFun_hailbig
    When yuuki found out kaname killed shizuka and the council, she accepted him despite everything. moreover she wanted to be taint to.
    When kaname told her he's not her brother, she told him *before seeing his past* her feelings for him won't change, she knows just one kaname. Moreover, after she saw his past she wanted to start over with him, hence she accepted him.

While yuuki accepted the person she loves, zero couldn't do the same when he found out she's a pureblood. His hate for purebloods overcome his love, hence hatred bigger than love.
    Yuki's relationship with Zero (chapter 73-74) - Page 5 1098764838 i dont know if i would agree with you on the zero hating yuki thing. scratch while i agree that yuki loves kaname more than just a brother but as a lover, zero never stated that he actually *hated* yuki. http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/73/16 here he even stated that he never once felt betrayed by her. yes zero does hate purebloods and vampires but i dont think he *hates* yuki. even if zero stated that he would one day kill her, zero had still said that the only blood that he desired was yuki's .http://www.mangareader.net/104-2172-22/vampire-knight/chapter-46.html and kaname had stated that a vampires thirst can only truely be quenched by the blood of person they love. i dont think that you can hate someone you love even if you try to hide it. ya'know? Smile
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:51 am

If Yuuki just admired Kaname . She would only need to accept Kaname as her brother . No need for kisses in the mouth . No need for promising him she will return to him after she resolved the Night Class incident with Rido. No need to be guilty of her past with Zero . Yuuki would had leave Cross Academy with Kaname without any remorse . No need for further conflict of the Love Triangle . The story would had end at chapter 49 .

If what she told Kaname here is just admiration . How she accepted the man she believed at that moment was her own brother as her lover ????? The man who confessed her being a sinner . He gave her several opportunities to refuse him as man .

This was one of them . ( chapter 49 , viz ed . ):

Kaname : " You're being quiet . I've been making you walk for quite a while in this mountain underpass ... tired ?"

Yuuki : " It was a lot more tiring sitting in the car the way here . I'm not as weak as you think . "

Yuuki (thinking ): " Whenever he looks at me with those eyes ... I feel my heart skip a beat . "

Yuuki : " It's just ... I don't know what I should talk about ."

Yuuki ( thinking ) :" I realize I'm different from how I was ten years ago ... and it makes me a little unconfortable . "

Kaname : " hold hands with you ... like this right now ... To be honest I don't really know what I'm supposed to say either . I'm already doing everything I can to try to keep you physically here ... for now . You don't have to try and hide it . I know that ... half your heart is still connected to him ... but you're here right now ... and that's enough for me . Yuuki ...? You're being too kind again . "

Yuuki : It can't be enough . I'm not giving you anything ... I'm already so carefree because I didn't remember anything . "

Kaname : " I did tell you ... that was exactly what Father , Mother and I wanted for you . "

Yuuki ( thinking ) : " ... troubling him like a child again ... "

Kaname : " I know . But for now on ... Please don't lie to yourself ... not in front of me anyway . Yuuki . Look at me . Forgive me for being so blunt . It's fine . You spoke the truth . But you forgotten something important ... I am a wounded ... starving vampire ...I fear losing my self - control and doing something cruel to you ... It scares me . I'm being honest . I too don't want lies to accumulate between us , Yuuki . Yuuki ... I'm the one who took Shizuka's life and powers . We're here ... and I ... made full use of the connection between you and Kiryu to erradicate Rido ... so I could obtain the freedom to truly protect you . Do you want to want to go in ? This is the house where you were born . I would rather you enter the house from the front entrance and not using an underground passage like this ...but there are watchful eyes above ...and difficulties could arise . "

Yuuki : " Because Zero and I killede uncle Rido together ? We left the Academy before we were able to talk to Headmaster Cross... "

Kaname : " Ah... So you helped Zero . But no , that's not the reason , Yuuki . It's because ... I killed all the members of the Senate . You're not surprised at what I say anymore ... Do you know why I'm telling all this ? I want to know your feelings ... Yuuki. MY HANDS ... ARE FAR MORE TAINTED THAN YOU THINK . CAN YOU STAND THESE HANDS TOUCHING YOU EVERY DAY ? Seiren , Are you here ? "

Seiren : " I'm here ... my master . "

Kaname : " Please take Yuuki to her room to rest . "

Yuuki ( thinking ) : " My current feelings are a mixture of sadness and anger . "

Kaname : " Yes... "

Seiren : " Please ... come this way . "

Kaname : " But since I've decided to live countless years with you ... I wanted you to know my sins . Even if I cannot touch you ... Just having you by my side is enough . "

Yuuki( thinking ) : " What am I doing ? Ah ... All can I do ... is make him sad . "

Kaname : " Yu..."

Yuuki : " I don't mind ... If you're tainted ! Then taint me too ... "

Yuuki ( thinking ) : " What kind of world ...has he been forced to face all alone ? "

Yuuki : " I loved ... these hands ."

Kaname kissed Yuuki .

Kaname : " Yuuki ... the way you looked at me just now ... those eyes will allure a vampire ..."

Yuuki : " I too have committed a sin ... for which I can't make amends ... "

( Yuuki thinking ) : " My beloved has committed sins for my sake ... so I will be there for him too . "

Yuuki : " If your sins have caused you to fall from grace ... Then I want to descend to the bottom with you ... "

Kaname : " Yuuki ... "

Yuuki : " Yes... "

Kaname : " Vampires ... can only quench their thirst by drinking the blood of the one they love . "

Yuuki : " Yes... "

Kaname ( thinking ) : " How many countless nights ... did I spend in vain ? I have finally got hold of the girl I love , and with whom I will be spending millions of nights . "

[ Wow! I almost quote the entire chapter 49 here . ]

You could argue whatever you like of this scene . But it is clear she did not accepted Kaname as her lover because she admired him . He gave her all the reasons in the world to hate him . To despise him . To leave him . Or live with him just as siblings . But she accepted him as man no matter what he told her .
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:14 am

ambi9942* wrote: while i agree that yuki loves kaname more than just a brother but as a lover, zero never stated that he actually *hated* yuki. http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/73/16 here he even stated that he never once felt betrayed by her. yes zero does hate purebloods and vampires but i dont think he *hates* yuki.

while he never said he hated her, its clear as day what he did hate, which is her pureblood part, which is part of herself. in short he couldn't accept her. He hated her true self, aka her pureblood side. hence hate > love.
    he hated what was inside of her, he asked her, "The Yuki I know.. is she still inside you?" means he only accepted her human side.
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:31 pm

ambi9942* wrote:
    Yuki's relationship with Zero (chapter 73-74) - Page 5 1098764838 i dont know if i would agree with you on the zero hating yuki thing. scratch while i agree that yuki loves kaname more than just a brother but as a lover, zero never stated that he actually *hated* yuki. http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/73/16 here he even stated that he never once felt betrayed by her. yes zero does hate purebloods and vampires but i dont think he *hates* yuki. even if zero stated that he would one day kill her, zero had still said that the only blood that he desired was yuki's .http://www.mangareader.net/104-2172-22/vampire-knight/chapter-46.html and kaname had stated that a vampires thirst can only truely be quenched by the blood of person they love. i dont think that you can hate someone you love even if you try to hide it. ya'know? Smile

I didn't say zero hate yuuki, I said His hate for purebloods overcome his love, hence hatred bigger than love.

Even if he carred/ loved yuuki, that feeling wasn't strong enough to stop zero saying were are enemies, next time I will kill you.
    The moment when yuuki return to her true self, zero rejected her. zero didn't accept yuuki despite everything.

Kaname accepted yuuki, even if a part of her heart was attached to someone else. yuuki accepted kaname despite everything he did: hiding his past, killing shizuka and vampire council. kaname's action didn't change yuuki's feelings for him; even if yuuki was a bad fiancee, kaname's feelings for her didn't change >>>true love.
    zeroyuuki666
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zeroyuuki666 Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:04 pm

Yuki's relationship with Zero (chapter 73-74) - Page 5 Vampire_knight_Zero_Yuki_kiss

Zero loves yuuki but he can't cuz she is a pb but i think they look past that and get together they were made for each other i think
    theangelgirl1992
    theangelgirl1992
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by theangelgirl1992 Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:48 pm

aya-chan wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:what do you think?

Based on chapter 73-74 revelations, is it friendship or romance?

For me its always been friendship between them and this chapter just clarified it.
    There was nothing strong enough to indicate romance between them as it was not mutual and Zero's the only one who loves Yuki.

Agree. I always saw their relationship just friendship. I know zero love/loved her but yuuki always saw him like a brother - zero is like a brother to me.

Analogy for biting scene:

I don't know if I have to find this post amazing ore crave for chocolate Very Happy
    Milka chocolate (100gr) (expensive)= kaname
    another chocolate (30 gr) (cheap) = zero

Now imagine this:
    You went outside to do jogging. After one hour you realise you have a low blood sugar. You want to eat something sweat, like your fav chocolate (milka 100gr).
    But unfortunatelly you realise you didn't take enough money with you to buy it, but you have money to buy another one, smaller and cheaper.
    You will buy the cheaper one even if it isn't the one you want. for a short while your blood sugar will rise and you will feel ok, until next time, but maybe then you can buy your desire chocolate, you can't have enough of it.

Conclusion:
    - not having kaname around, yuuki was satisfied with the other alternative for her hunger. yuuki took just a bit from zero's blood, enough to feel ok and do her job as kuran.

I don't know if I should crave for chocolate ore be impressed by your observation and comparing Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:20 pm