Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Character that make you pissed off Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Character that make you pissed off I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Character that make you pissed off I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Character that make you pissed off I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Character that make you pissed off I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Character that make you pissed off I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Character that make you pissed off I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Character that make you pissed off I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Character that make you pissed off I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Character that make you pissed off I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Character that make you pissed off I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Character that make you pissed off I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Character that make you pissed off I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Character that make you pissed off I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Character that make you pissed off I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Character that make you pissed off I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Character that make you pissed off I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Character that make you pissed off I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Character that make you pissed off I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Character that make you pissed off I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Character that make you pissed off I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Character that make you pissed off Bar_left59%Character that make you pissed off Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Character that make you pissed off Bar_left27%Character that make you pissed off Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Character that make you pissed off Bar_left15%Character that make you pissed off Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+30
Li.llium
XxContradictionsxX
theangelgirl1992
Saphira_K
kialovejapan
ChibiShishou
kanachanimmortal
RedSonja
audraliann
mariangie
Rose.Petals
KuranPrince
Shoujo-Zo18
Conrad Weller
loveiszero
nina
juliet
Vampire_Zero
Katherine
ambi9942*
LovelyLadyJ
tssf
sweetsolace
Nightclaws
Ocean Of Blood
neosolaris12
shizza24
rayatta
aya-chan
Elfiena Fiefie
34 posters

Character that make you pissed off

Poll

Which character always make you pissed off?

[ 19 ]
    Character that make you pissed off Bar_left27%Character that make you pissed off Bar_right [27%] 
    [ 11 ]
    Character that make you pissed off Bar_left16%Character that make you pissed off Bar_right [16%] 
    [ 13 ]
    Character that make you pissed off Bar_left19%Character that make you pissed off Bar_right [19%] 
    [ 24 ]
    Character that make you pissed off Bar_left34%Character that make you pissed off Bar_right [34%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Character that make you pissed off Bar_left3%Character that make you pissed off Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Character that make you pissed off Bar_left0%Character that make you pissed off Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Character that make you pissed off Bar_left0%Character that make you pissed off Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Character that make you pissed off Bar_left1%Character that make you pissed off Bar_right [1%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 70
    Elfiena Fiefie
    Elfiena Fiefie
    Human

Warning ZoneCharacter that make you pissed off Dropsoa

Character that make you pissed off Empty Character that make you pissed off

Post by Elfiena Fiefie Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:18 pm

do you ever have a character in VK that often make you pissed off? well,just wondering Smile
    Anyway, I don't include Aidou, Ichijou, and Kaien because they just adorable and always make me laugh,so I guess no one dislike them Character that make you pissed off 471363817
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Character that make you pissed off Empty Re: Character that make you pissed off

Post by aya-chan Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:04 am

Elfiena Fiefie wrote:do you ever have a character in VK that often make you pissed off? well,just wondering Smile
    Anyway, I don't include Aidou, Ichijou, and Kaien because they just adorable and always make me laugh,so I guess no one dislike them Character that make you pissed off 471363817

You should have included kaien. he piss me off lately. but i voted for sara.
    rayatta
    rayatta
    Human

Humor : The funny/laughable sort ^^

Post by rayatta Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:23 am

Sara all the way!

The only thing I like about her is that she's a villian I can really detest and not feel bad. I would have said Rido, but Rido looks too much like Kaname for me to really hate him XDDD (though I do get pissed when I think about what he's done and all- but then I think about how if he hadn't done those things, we wouldn't have a story, now would we?) Hahaha!
    shizza24
    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by shizza24 Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:00 am

Yea you're right.. Aidou, Ichijou and Kaien are awesome!! ^^
    neosolaris12
    neosolaris12
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : *insert laugh here* ....no? Still trying...

Post by neosolaris12 Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:56 am

Yuki, because she still can't decide between two men, and now she's manipulating Zero, even if she tells us passionately that she wants only one person which is Kaname. Also Sara, but mostly because she slapped Ichijou! That's a big no-NO!
    Elfiena Fiefie
    Elfiena Fiefie
    Human

Post by Elfiena Fiefie Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:36 am

aya-chan wrote:
    Elfiena Fiefie wrote:do you ever have a character in VK that often make you pissed off? well,just wondering Smile

You should have included kaien. he piss me off lately. but i voted for sara.

yea u r right!! in the beginning he really a nice 'father' but now he seem to be too serious and do anything as he want for yuuki's sake but didn't consider her feeling Character that make you pissed off 1331846141
    Ocean Of Blood
    Ocean Of Blood
    Human

Humor : Humor? Ehh.. I usually find the slightest things to be funny. I'm a fun person 8D

Post by Ocean Of Blood Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 am

Sara really pisses me off. >.<
    Nightclaws
    Human

Post by Nightclaws Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:27 pm

Ocean Of Blood wrote:Sara really pisses me off. >.<

same
    Nightclaws
    Human

Post by Nightclaws Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:31 pm

rayatta wrote:Sara all the way!

The only thing I like about her is that she's a villian I can really detest and not feel bad. I would have said Rido, but Rido looks too much like Kaname for me to really hate him XDDD (though I do get pissed when I think about what he's done and all- but then I think about how if he hadn't done those things, we wouldn't have a story, now would we?) Hahaha!

same
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneCharacter that make you pissed off Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:46 pm

Kaien and Yuki. I hate ambiguous characters. especially the blindly righteous ones.

And just lately, Sara. She seems to be playing around rather than doing her part as villain.
    tssf
    tssf
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by tssf Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:21 pm

Yuuki, because the fact that she doesn't choose bothers me, not to mention that she changed more and more and not to the better...

But I'm getting over that a little bit when I see SARA - I hate that woman with everything I've got! She has to die now! I hated her from the first time I saw her, because she just seems to be the type of person that has absolutely nothing likeable about them.
    LovelyLadyJ
    LovelyLadyJ
    Human

Post by LovelyLadyJ Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:14 pm

Yuuki because she kinda acts like shes the victim and is a innocent girl but she is so ugh, plus just pick on dang guy. Also Ruka! god i hate her, she really needs to get over her anger issues, you can't have Kaname, get over it, move on to someone else! Character that make you pissed off 1960618621 my hate for Ruka is like waay over the top for only one reason, its kind of ridicolous bit she makes me wanna break the screen when he face shows up Character that make you pissed off 3622367455
    neosolaris12
    neosolaris12
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : *insert laugh here* ....no? Still trying...

Post by neosolaris12 Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:28 pm

LovelyLadyJ wrote:Yuuki because she kinda acts like shes the victim and is a innocent girl but she is so ugh, plus just pick on dang guy. Also Ruka! god i hate her, she really needs to get over her anger issues, you can't have Kaname, get over it, move on to someone else! Character that make you pissed off 1960618621 my hate for Ruka is like waay over the top for only one reason, its kind of ridicolous bit she makes me wanna break the screen when he face shows up Character that make you pissed off 3622367455

Agreed about Yuki. She was more annoying to me in the beginning because she seemed so helpless and was being a little innocent child. I started to like her a bit better as a vampire once she started taking charge but no, I just don't like Yuki Kuran. She's got two men who love (or want to love) her unconditionally, and she can't choose between any, and it irritates me. And em, Ruka has been annoying with her ignorance but she's not bothering me too much now that I'm seeing less of her than usual
    LovelyLadyJ
    LovelyLadyJ
    Human

Post by LovelyLadyJ Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:03 am

neosolaris12 wrote:
    LovelyLadyJ wrote:Yuuki because she kinda acts like shes the victim and is a innocent girl but she is so ugh, plus just pick on dang guy. Also Ruka! god i hate her, she really needs to get over her anger issues, you can't have Kaname, get over it, move on to someone else! Character that make you pissed off 1960618621 my hate for Ruka is like waay over the top for only one reason, its kind of ridicolous bit she makes me wanna break the screen when he face shows up Character that make you pissed off 3622367455

Agreed about Yuki. She was more annoying to me in the beginning because she seemed so helpless and was being a little innocent child. I started to like her a bit better as a vampire once she started taking charge but no, I just don't like Yuki Kuran. She's got two men who love (or want to love) her unconditionally, and she can't choose between any, and it irritates me. And em, Ruka has been annoying with her ignorance but she's not bothering me too much now that I'm seeing less of her than usual

but it is quite saddening to know that the only female characters that are important are annoying, at least Rima and Sieren and you are cool even though they aren't that important. And just the fact that they both love Yuki is annoying in itself but then the fact that she has to torture some really great guys because she can't pick one.
    ambi9942*
    ambi9942*
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : always

Post by ambi9942* Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:17 am

Character that make you pissed off 377594 ok the most disliked character so far is sara!

yes?

i have to say that almost all the girl characters seem to be getting the most votes. i take that because most of us on this site are girls but as far as that goes, i have an interesting question if we all voted based on our point of veiws as whatever gender you are ( boy or girl ) then tell me what your vote would be if you read the manga from the point of veiw of your oppisite gender.Character that make you pissed off 1098764838 confused confused confused confused

Character that make you pissed off 919404167 Character that make you pissed off 594618053
    LovelyLadyJ
    LovelyLadyJ
    Human

Post by LovelyLadyJ Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:23 am

ambi9942* wrote:Character that make you pissed off 377594 ok the most disliked character so far is sara!

yes?

i have to say that almost all the girl characters seem to be getting the most votes. i take that because most of us on this site are girls but as far as that goes, i have an interesting question if we all voted based on our point of veiws as whatever gender you are ( boy or girl ) then tell me what your vote would be if you read the manga from the point of veiw of your oppisite gender.Character that make you pissed off 1098764838 confused confused confused confused

Character that make you pissed off 919404167 Character that make you pissed off 594618053

were i a guy i think i would hate Aidou and maybe Senri becuause they are pretty boys,
    ambi9942*
    ambi9942*
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by ambi9942* Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:31 am

LovelyLadyJ wrote:
    ambi9942* wrote:Character that make you pissed off 377594 ok the most disliked character so far is sara!

yes?

were i a guy i think i would hate Aidou and maybe Senri becuause they are pretty boys,
    Character that make you pissed off 377594 right! i totally agree!!!!!Character that make you pissed off 781401
    LovelyLadyJ
    LovelyLadyJ
    Human

Post by LovelyLadyJ Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:56 am

ambi9942* wrote:
    LovelyLadyJ wrote:

yes?

Character that make you pissed off 377594 right! i totally agree!!!!!Character that make you pissed off 781401

yea they have that look that i think guys wouldnt like them, tho i like senri he's cool wub
    Elfiena Fiefie
    Elfiena Fiefie
    Human

Post by Elfiena Fiefie Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:04 pm

yes?

ermm..if i'm a guy, i will hate Kaien Cross! lol!
    ambi9942*
    ambi9942*
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by ambi9942* Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:20 pm

Elfiena Fiefie wrote:

yes?

Character that make you pissed off 241537 ok so then why would you hate Kaien Cross or what about his character would make you dislike his actions?????confused Shocked Smile Character that make you pissed off 348569985
    ambi9942*
    ambi9942*
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by ambi9942* Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:24 pm

LovelyLadyJ wrote:
    ambi9942* wrote:
    LovelyLadyJ wrote:

yea they have that look that i think guys wouldnt like them, tho i like senri he's cool Character that make you pissed off 12415

Character that make you pissed off 1098764838 Character that make you pissed off 377594 he actually is even though he wasnt like a major always there character he was that stern silent one that when it mattered he came through. my opinion is "thats Senri's best characteristic!!!!!!"Character that make you pissed off 36224405 cheers cheers cheers
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:52 pm

ambi9942* wrote:
    LovelyLadyJ wrote:
    ambi9942* wrote:Character that make you pissed off 377594 right! i totally agree!!!!!Character that make you pissed off 781401

yea they have that look that i think guys wouldnt like them, tho i like senri he's cool Character that make you pissed off 12415

Character that make you pissed off 1098764838 Character that make you pissed off 377594 he actually is even though he wasnt like a major always there character he was that stern silent one that when it mattered he came through. my opinion is "thats Senri's best characteristic!!!!!!"Character that make you pissed off 36224405 cheers cheers cheers

I think so too. That´s a great mixture, the quiet and cool ones will win^^

If I would sit in class next to someone like Senri I would love to tease him and to make him speak, I think deep down in him there hides a funny and a loud person who only was to wake up^^

mmh kaien pisses me off too, I miss this happy man^^
    Somehow I´m not normal. Sara doesn´t pisses me off, I think she does a lot of evil things but we need an antogonist right? Rido didn´t pissed me off, too. Somehow I like the evil ones Character that make you pissed off 2289681036 I I love to see them go down but until then I love to see their stupid ideas^^
    ambi9942*
    ambi9942*
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by ambi9942* Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:18 pm

Kanoe wrote:
    ambi9942* wrote:
    LovelyLadyJ wrote:

I think so too. That´s a great mixture, the quiet and cool ones will win^^

If I would sit in class next to someone like Senri I would love to tease him and to make him speak, I think deep down in him there hides a funny and a loud person who only was to wake up^^

mmh kaien pisses me off too, I miss this happy man^^
    Somehow I´m not normal. Sara doesn´t pisses me off, I think she does a lot of evil things but we need an antogonist right? Rido didn´t pissed me off, too. Somehow I like the evil ones Character that make you pissed off 2289681036 I I love to see them go down but until then I love to see their stupid ideas^^
    Character that make you pissed off 241537 i always love evil characters as long as there not messin with hot guys THATS WHY I HHAATTEE HERRR!!!!!!!!!Very Happy I love the wicked Character that make you pissed off 44660 as long as they keep the story interesting with there plans!Character that make you pissed off 3994664780
    Elfiena Fiefie
    Elfiena Fiefie
    Human

Post by Elfiena Fiefie Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:08 pm

ambi9942* wrote:
    Elfiena Fiefie wrote:

yes?

Character that make you pissed off 241537 ok so then why would you hate Kaien Cross or what about his character would make you dislike his actions?????confused Shocked Smile Character that make you pissed off 348569985

well..if i'm a man, i will be embarrassing with his action. we can see how zero usually irritated with his behavior(just at the beginning of the story cause now he act more manly aha )
    thats why if i'm man i will hate him.. ha-ha-ha
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:20 pm

ambi9942* wrote:https://2img.net/u/1513/24/05/92/smiles/241537.gif[/img] ok so then why would you hate Kaien Cross or what about his character would make you dislike his actions?????confused Shocked Smile Character that make you pissed off 348569985

I don't hate kaien, i just dislike is latest activity. Honestly, male or female, his decission as the president of vampire hunters or simple as a vampire hunters are a shame to his kind. Character that make you pissed off M077

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:44 pm