Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK... Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK... I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK... I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK... I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK... I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK... I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK... Bar_left59%The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK... Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK... Bar_left27%The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK... Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK... Bar_left15%The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK... Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+8
rosaever
Elfiena Fiefie
mariangie
Akaruisama
juliet
KuranPrince
aya-chan
VampireCythia
12 posters

The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK...

VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD
    Warning ZoneThe most romantic scene you could imagine in VK... Dropsoa

The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK... Empty The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK...

Post by VampireCythia Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:01 pm

What scene could you imagine to happen in Vk? And it should be romantic... wub
    non perverted because i wouldn´t be able to read you ideas...i would blush too much.. Try to imagine a scene with both manly main character...
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK... Empty Re: The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK...

Post by aya-chan Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:19 pm

If you excluded the sSig_censored scenes, then I remain with none. rofl
    I will return later with ideas, non-perverted ones Very Happy

Edit: the batlle ended. finally, kaname and yuuki reunite. missing him so badly, yuuki throw herself in his arms. kaname put his arms around his petite frame and hug her tighly.
    slowly he kneed, pull out from his pocket a black box. yuuki's heart is beating faster, she already anticipate the next move.
    with his pale fingers, kaname open the box and a delicate ring is resting inside. he take the ring between his fingers.
    his free hand take her left hand. he look deeply into her eyes,and his mouth escape the most beautiful question: "Yuuki will you marry me?" dozen of tears fall over her rosy cheeks and with a voice filled with love she say "Yes" the ring which rested on the box is now resting on her ring finger, forever. The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK... 1694537797

Last edited by aya-chan on Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:54 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : i came later)
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK... Empty Re: The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK...

Post by KuranPrince Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:45 pm

aya-chan wrote:If you excluded the sSig_censored scenes, then I remain with none. rofl

Edit: the batlle ended. finally, kaname and yuuki reunite. missing him so badly, yuuki throw herself in his arms. kaname put his arms around his petite frame and hug her tighly.
    slowly he kneed, pull out from his pocket a black box. yuuki's heart is beating faster, she already anticipate the next move.
    with his pale fingers, kaname open the box and a delicate ring is resting inside. he take the ring between his fingers.
    his free hand take her left hand. he look deeply into her eyes,and his mouth escape the most beautiful question: "Yuuki will you marry me?" dozen of tears fall over her rosy cheeks and with a voice filled with love she say "Yes" the ring which rested on the box is now resting on her ring finger, forever. The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK... 1694537797

That was beautiful, aya-chan. Sad I hope that one day that Takuma (or Kain) to become Kaname's best man while Sayori (or Ruka) to become the bridesmaid.

"I pronounce you... knight and knight. Kuran, you may now kiss the bride.
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by aya-chan Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:03 pm

KuranPrince wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:If you excluded the sSig_censored scenes, then I remain with none. rofl

That was beautiful, aya-chan. Sad I hope that one day that Takuma (or Kain) to become Kaname's best man while Sayori (or Ruka) to become the bridesmaid.

"I pronounce you... knight and knight. Kuran, you may now kiss the bride.

you can not imagine how many romantic sSig_censored scenes i have for their honeymoon. sSig_censored
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:11 pm

@Aya Nice wub wub wub

Οh well a romantic one is a difficult one..are you sure you don't want a funny one with yuuki and Kaname getting married The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK... 1952665954 but Aido has forgotten the wedding rings at home The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK... 2412465706 because he thought that Takuma would bring them The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK... 707342981 but Takuma thought that Shiki would fetch them The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK... 3569010142 but Shiki thought that Kain would bring them sFun_tease2 but Kain had said that to Zero and Zero flushed them? sFun_crazybat Em no... The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK... 1713890440

Okay...I can't think anything now, but I guess Kaname going Yuuki to the place where the roses bloom every ten years would be a romantic scene but after Aidou's mess with the wedding I can not concentrate. Still funny that marriage would be but it could end romantic..
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:23 am

Nice idea with the proposal cheers but I think it is too usual, to similar to real life to be the end of that original manga.
    I also want to see a normal happiness though when I'm trying to envisage such happy scene, it never works. Scenes which I create in my mind are always so tragic but very romantic.
    For example, the battle with Sara's army is finished by co-working hunters and vampires. Kaname turns and looks at Yuuki with his soft gaze. She smiles at him when he is erasing a blood from her face. Kaname hugs Yuuki wormly and kiss her saying 'thank you for all you have done for me. Live happy further, one day you will join me. Kaname turns back from her and faces Zero who observes them. Now, you can kill me-he says.
    -Do you think you canmake me obey you again- Zero answer.
    -I think you will do it with pleasure. There is no one pureblood except Yuuki and me. Eliminate me, Yuuki is no treat so your goal and my goal will be achieved.
    In short, Zero makes a finally shot. Yuuki hugs Kaname's body, tears from her eyes are falling on his face, they promises eternal love to each other, Yuuki promises to rein over the rest of vampire society. Kaname dies in Yuuki hand and changes into ashes. Yuuki glares at Zero but without hatress, she knows it was Kaname's wish to die. They are going out the ruin Kuran's mansion on the light of awakaning sun.

The End
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:32 am

juliet wrote:@Aya Nice wub wub wub

Οh well a romantic one is a difficult one..are you sure you don't want a funny one with yuuki and Kaname getting married The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK... 1952665954 but Aido has forgotten the wedding rings at home The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK... 2412465706 because he thought that Takuma would bring them The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK... 707342981 but Takuma thought that Shiki would fetch them The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK... 3569010142 but Shiki thought that Kain would bring them sFun_tease2 but Kain had said that to Zero and Zero flushed them? sFun_crazybat Em no... The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK... 1713890440

Okay...I can't think anything now, but I guess Kaname going Yuuki to the place where the roses bloom every ten years would be a romantic scene but after Aidou's mess with the wedding I can not concentrate. Still funny that marriage would be but it could end romantic..

I can imagine Hanabusa thinking he lost the rings . Becoming hysterical for nothing . As Kain being the one with them at his pocket .

I really expect as part of the epilogue in V. K. a scene where Kaname take Yuuki to see the garden with the 10 - years blosson roses . With those roses in full bloom . If the end is Yume this is a must to happen . The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK... 2274236167 The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK... 3988847424 The resin rose theme full circle .

My romantic Yume scene for near the end of V. K. (PG 13) The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK... 1694537797

Kaname decides to return to a slumber . He was saved from his inner demons by Yuuki spell . His bond with Rido was broken at last . But he believes he doesn't deserve her anymore . He thinks is better for Yuuki to be with a good man . Kaname feels guilty of his last acts . He leaves Yuuki to choose Zero if she likes . Get inside the mausoleum . Enter his coffin .

Yuuki after returning to Zero . She at last discovered she wants Zero to continue to be her friend . That her feelings for Zero are not romantic . Zero start to become a Level E vampire . She uses the bracelet - tattoo spell . After that , Zero is saved . Yuuki and Zero make ammends with each other , Returned to their original relationship .

Yuuki leaves to look for Kaname . She remembers the key Kaname gave her . The key from the Kuran's mausoleum . Yuuki enters the mausoleum . She opens the lid of the coffin . Kaname is sleeping inside . Yuuki bites her wrist . She drinks her blood . Proceed to kiss Kaname in the mouth . Giving her blood to him . Kaname awakens . He kiss her back with passion . Yuuki said : " I love you . I need you back with me . " Yuuki's tears cover her eyes . Kaname could not believe she returned to him . He smiled and kiss her tears . Licks her neck . Bite her . Drank her blood . Caress her cheeks .When finished Kaname says :" Thank you , Yuuki . For loving only me . To be at last the one in your heart . " They kiss again .

End of scene .
    Elfiena Fiefie
    Elfiena Fiefie
    Human

Post by Elfiena Fiefie Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:45 pm

mariangie wrote:
    juliet wrote:@Aya Nice wub wub wub

I can imagine Hanabusa thinking he lost the rings . Becoming hysterical for nothing . As Kain being the one with them at his pocket .

I really expect as part of the epilogue in V. K. a scene where Kaname take Yuuki to see the garden with the 10 - years blosson roses . With those roses in full bloom . If the end is Yume this is a must to happen . The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK... 2274236167 The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK... 3988847424 The resin rose theme full circle .

My romantic Yume scene for near the end of V. K. (PG 13) The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK... 1694537797

Kaname decides to return to a slumber . He was saved from his inner demons by Yuuki spell . His bond with Rido was broken at last . But he believes he doesn't deserve her anymore . He thinks is better for Yuuki to be with a good man . Kaname feels guilty of his last acts . He leaves Yuuki to choose Zero if she likes . Get inside the mausoleum . Enter his coffin .

Yuuki after returning to Zero . She at last discovered she wants Zero to continue to be her friend . That her feelings for Zero are not romantic . Zero start to become a Level E vampire . She uses the bracelet - tattoo spell . After that , Zero is saved . Yuuki and Zero make ammends with each other , Returned to their original relationship .

Yuuki leaves to look for Kaname . She remembers the key Kaname gave her . The key from the Kuran's mausoleum . Yuuki enters the mausoleum . She opens the lid of the coffin . Kaname is sleeping inside . Yuuki bites her wrist . She drinks her blood . Proceed to kiss Kaname in the mouth . Giving her blood to him . Kaname awakens . He kiss her back with passion . Yuuki said : " I love you . I need you back with me . " Yuuki's tears cover her eyes . Kaname could not believe she returned to him . He smiled and kiss her tears . Licks her neck . Bite her . Drank her blood . Caress her cheeks .When finished Kaname says :" Thank you , Yuuki . For loving only me . To be at last the one in your heart . " They kiss again .

End of scene .

awwww....so sweett... i'm blushing!! i'm blushing!! The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK... 2554657431 The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK... 2554657431 The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK... 2554657431
    I always imagined a happy ending for YuMe a kiss scene The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK... 36224405
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:17 pm

mariangie wrote:I can imagine Hanabusa thinking he lost the rings . Becoming hysterical for nothing . As Kain being the one with them at his pocket .

End of scene .

That was extremely beautiful, Maria. I truly love your Yume ending! I hope one day that Hino-san would use your ending in her final chapter. You definitely deserve a reputation (+) !!!!!

sFun_hailtheking
    rosaever
    rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : curious

Post by rosaever Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:09 pm

Achh,this topic is so inspired. Last hour I spent writing my most romantic scene, I almost cried Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad . Please excuse me if I made some grammar or another mistakes, but well my English is not perfect.

A field after the battle. Yuuki kneeling on all fours, breathing heavily, slowly looks at Zero. He is still holding a Bloody Rose,which shooted for the last time and wounded Sara. But now Sara is killed. Kaname ripped her heart after the final shoot. Her last words were:” I was right, every purebloods are unhappy,but now, kill me now.” But now only Yuuki and Zero left. She asks him, is it everything over? “ No,not yet” and he goes away.

Lonely smile apppers on Yuuki’s lips, she still feels him-“Kaname where are you? Tell me,please”-her cries with every seconds are more desperate,because the warmth of her Oni-sama is fading away… She is running, doesn’t know where , her heart is compass , her legs and arms are scratched, they don’t heal, but she doesn’t care, she can’t lose this scent. Finally she sees him , near the old ruined house, he is standing in the middle of the undeveloped, dried up garden. He can’t see her, but she is more than sure that he feels her. Slowly she approached him and hugging him. “Why you want to leave me? ,you said we will start everything again, you promised me…” Her tears are falling down, she ripped his coat angrily and desperately she is holding him with all of her strength. “The last time you were holding me so tight, you were a newborn girl and you squeezed my finger”-he said nostalgic and slowly he is turning her in front of him “Look at me Yuuki, please ,there is no reason to cry so hard ” She looks at him and one more time asks: ”Why, why we can’t forget about whole world and just live alone, no matter where, we can stay here, here…”-she is looking around- “Where are we Kaname?”. His only answer is: “No,not yet”-Second time, for the second time she hear this words today, from the so close to her people.-“ I will keep promises, I made you, but I must know that these hundreds years weren’t for nothing, that today’s battle wasn’t for nothing. I was fighting for a better world for you and for all the people”- He is caressing her cheek with love-“Don’t cry my little princess” Her hands are slowly let go of him, only their hands are touching, she wants to remember every line of his gently hands –“ Yuuki, the key I gave you.Use it when the time will come”-She looks at him surprised-“Key?”-“Yes, it will open the most important thing”

Slowly, his features is fading away-“Wait,please wait, Kaname”-“Yuuki, I promised”-“Kaname, please let me feel your lips one more time,it’s the last thing I want to ask”- Kaname smiles and slowly his lips capture delicate as rose petals lips of his Yuuki. Incredible way of pleasure-that’s what the vampire lovers felt, when they shared the kiss. Terrifying awareness of parting was the first thing they thought when they lips were splitting. “ Adieu my love” were the last words Yuuki heard, after that was only silent and flap of bat’s wings. She rised up from the ground, touch her still warm and swollen from a kiss lips. “There will be next time when your hands will touch mine and your lips will kiss my lips, I also will keep promise”[We wil be like otou-sama and okaa-sama]Tiny voice is singing in her mind. Her hairs are blowing, sand is creaking under her boots, the moon is rising up…

Last edited by rosaever on Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistakes)
    VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by VampireCythia Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:11 pm

Good ideas everyone but i would just wish to hear a Zeki just one! cryyyyyyy
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by aya-chan Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:29 pm

VampireCythia wrote:Good ideas everyone but i would just wish to hear a Zeki just one! cryyyyyyy

sorry, i can't do a zero x yuuki, but i can do a zero x maria/yori.
    If you want one let me know Very Happy
    VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by VampireCythia Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:35 pm

aya-chan wrote:
    VampireCythia wrote:Good ideas everyone but i would just wish to hear a Zeki just one! cryyyyyyy

sorry, i can't do a zero x yuuki, but i can do a zero x maria/yori.
    If you want one let me know Very Happy

No Thanks
    but thanks Very Happy
    Youweremysafeplace*
    Youweremysafeplace*
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Always :D

Post by Youweremysafeplace* Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:38 am

Oh alright! hmm lets see... Very Happy
    Sarah and zero are in a forest and its snowing But yuki is behind a tree listening in on there conversation . "then what, or who would satisfy you?" said sarah. zero looks to the ground. "Dont tell me, the princess Kuran.". She said. "yes, she is! i yearn for her blood, and i dont give a dam who knows anymore!" zero said, stepping up tords sarah. Yukis heart stopped. After all this time he still years for me? The thought made her blush. Oh zero...But then she started getting thirsty from the exposure to his scent. Yuki took another peek. Sarah got mad and scratched zeroes cheek. Yuuki ran in, "Zero!". Sarah saw yuuki with tears in her eyes and walked out. and whispered " enjoy each other." and walked away.yuki ran to zero, "are you ok!?" she said grabbing his face. "ya..." he said looking down. "im glad" she said with a smile. Zero thought,its the same as before...i yearn for her how can i possibly stop now. And with that thought he gently held her chin and gazed into her eyes. He moved in slowly and tenderly kissed her lips. with his other hand he lightly held her waist and pulled her close. A million thoughts ran threw yukis mind. but one stood out. I may belong to kaname sama...but i cant help but cling to this man right now. He's like the sun who brings light and warmth, makes me happy and feel joy. like i belong, like i can be me.. Zero pulled away, and caressed her hair with little snowflakes in it and whispered. "im sorry..". yuki said " no..no, dont look at me with such sad eyes. i want zero to be happy. so please don't let go." She wrapped her arms above his shoulders and pulled him in close for another kiss. Tears filled her eyes. She never knew that her emotions could be like this. She never knew she could be this happy, to feel this feeling. She pulled away slowly and gazed at him. And he smiled. " your eyes..they always seem to hold me together.". zero wrapped his arm around her waist and put his other hand on her hair patting it slowly. "and your arms, they were and are my safe place yuki." love filled yuki causing tears to over flow. she thought, please, please let this moment never end. i want to stay in these arms. feel its warmth, its love, its need. She looked at zero again, she tenderly pulled his face near hers and licked the blood off his cheek. He chuckled a bit but he sighed and said "I need to tell you something... yuki even if your a vampire, i don't care anymore, because the me inside cant help but be in love with you. So please it makes me sad to see tears in your eyes." he said with a heartfelt smile and gently wiped her tears. then he kissed her forehead. Yuki let go and smiled. "you must be cold.." She took off her scarf and handed it to him. "here." Zero took the scarf and wrapped it around himself and yuki. " no, I'm not cold. As long as I;m here with you it feels like spring." Yuki smiled and softly kissed him again on her tip toes. Then she hugged him close. "Zero...I love you...". He lightly chuckled and laid his head on hers. The cold snow fell softly to the ground. But holding each other in their arms, it felt just like spring...

Sorry for any errors or unclear reading Crying or Very sad
    MoonKnight
    Human

Humor : there's no need for that

Post by MoonKnight Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:25 pm

umm excuse me? correct me if i'm wrong but is this forum are for girls only?
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by mariangie Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:37 pm

MoonKnight wrote:umm excuse me? correct me if i'm wrong but is this forum are for girls only?

No , but most of us here are girls .

V.K. is Shojo manga . Usually is more girl - oriented .

Shounen is more guys - oriented . But is common for girls to read this kind of manga .

Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)

Post by Kara Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:40 pm

mariangie wrote:
    My romantic  Yume scene for near the end of V. K. (PG 13) The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK... 1694537797

Yuuki leaves to look for Kaname . She remembers the key Kaname gave her . The key from the Kuran's mausoleum . Yuuki enters the mausoleum . She opens the lid of the coffin . Kaname is sleeping inside . Yuuki bites her wrist . She drinks her blood . Proceed to kiss Kaname in the mouth . Giving her blood to him . Kaname awakens . He kiss her back with passion . Yuuki said : " I love you . I need you back with me . " Yuuki's tears cover her eyes . Kaname could not believe she returned to him . He smiled and kiss her tears . Licks her neck . Bite her . Drank her blood . Caress her cheeks .When finished Kaname says :" Thank you , Yuuki . For loving only  me . To be at last the one in your heart . "  They kiss again .

End of scene .  

Awww that's adorable!!! wub I can honestly say that I'll be totally happy with a YUME ending if it ends like that cheers wub This is a very sweet ending Mariangie  Very Happy

Last edited by Kara on Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:18 pm

mariangie wrote:
    MoonKnight wrote:umm excuse me? correct me if i'm wrong but is this forum are for girls only?

Shounen is more guys - oriented . But is common for girls to read this kind of manga .

Stop disencourage a men to write here. It's a true that VK fans are most girls but it's good when men read such stories also.

So, welcome cheers
    VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by VampireCythia Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:56 pm

@Youweremysafeplace* Thanks for the cute scene you did make. Over cute i would really like to Zero show his real feelings for just one time Here in the second arc we can´t understand any of the main character (I´m not talking about Kaname he have always been mysterious) But Zero and Yuuki was sometime clearly easy to figure out. Now we don´t have a clue about what they real thoughts and feelings are. Razz
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:59 pm

My apologies to you... but I'm a guy here.
    Youweremysafeplace*
    Youweremysafeplace*
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Always :D

Post by Youweremysafeplace* Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:40 pm

VampireCythia wrote:@Youweremysafeplace* Thanks for the cute scene you did make. Over cute i would really like to Zero show his real feelings for just one time Here in the second arc we can´t understand any of the main character (I´m not talking about Kaname he have always been mysterious) But Zero and Yuuki was sometime clearly easy to figure out. Now we don´t have a clue about what they real thoughts and feelings are. Razz

Haha your welcome shy and i know zero is always so guarding of his feelings, so i wanted him to show and say everything he was thinking, or felt to yuki The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK... 2554657431 and yes i agree all the main characters now are becoming difficult to understand :/
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by mariangie Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:08 am

Akaruisama wrote:
    mariangie wrote:

Stop disencourage a men to write here. It's a true that VK fans are most girls but it's good when men read such stories also.

So, welcome cheers

It was not my intention to get guys out of the fandom . So I apologize if i was misunderstanded by some people here . sEm_oops

Actually for me it doesn't matter if male of female as long they have something interesting to say here . I have good male friends in the V. K. fandom . Guys I enjoy reading their posts here or at other forums .

I only stated some facts for why most guys didn't like to be discovered to reading Shojo manga .

The most romantic scene you could imagine in VK... 4265338432 So welcome Moonknight ! sSig_hi
    shizza24
    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by shizza24 Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:58 am

@youweremysafeplace: I totally love your post! Zero should let that barrier around him loose sometimes... but then again his attitude too is another thing I just love about him!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:13 pm