Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vampire kngiht live action movie  Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Vampire kngiht live action movie  I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Vampire kngiht live action movie  I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Vampire kngiht live action movie  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Vampire kngiht live action movie  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Vampire kngiht live action movie  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Vampire kngiht live action movie  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Vampire kngiht live action movie  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Vampire kngiht live action movie  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Vampire kngiht live action movie  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Vampire kngiht live action movie  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Vampire kngiht live action movie  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Vampire kngiht live action movie  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Vampire kngiht live action movie  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Vampire kngiht live action movie  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Vampire kngiht live action movie  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Vampire kngiht live action movie  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Vampire kngiht live action movie  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Vampire kngiht live action movie  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Vampire kngiht live action movie  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Vampire kngiht live action movie  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Vampire kngiht live action movie  Bar_left59%Vampire kngiht live action movie  Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Vampire kngiht live action movie  Bar_left27%Vampire kngiht live action movie  Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Vampire kngiht live action movie  Bar_left15%Vampire kngiht live action movie  Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+7
Howl4fun
aya-chan
sweetsolace
tssf
Akaruisama
SweetHoney
audraliann
11 posters

Vampire kngiht live action movie

audraliann
    audraliann
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning ZoneVampire kngiht live action movie  Dropsoa

Vampire kngiht live action movie  Empty Vampire kngiht live action movie

Post by audraliann Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:29 am

has a live action vampire knight movie been made/should one be made?
    SweetHoney
    SweetHoney
    Human

Vampire kngiht live action movie  Empty Re: Vampire kngiht live action movie

Post by SweetHoney Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:45 am

Not that I know of, and my personal opinion I wouldn't want one to be made. A lot of live action gets warped and turns people off the anime in general.
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:49 am

SweetHoney wrote:Not that I know of, and my personal opinion I wouldn't want one to be made. A lot of live action gets warped and turns people off the anime in general.

It's my opinion too. A story told in anime is not good in the movie. A whole charm of characters is ruined. It concern not all anime, but VK is not good example to try show it in the real movie.
    tssf
    tssf
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by tssf Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:50 pm

Akaruisama wrote:
    SweetHoney wrote:Not that I know of, and my personal opinion I wouldn't want one to be made. A lot of live action gets warped and turns people off the anime in general.

It's my opinion too. A story told in anime is not good in the movie. A whole charm of characters is ruined. It concern not all anime, but VK is not good example to try show it in the real movie.

Exactly my opinion. As far as I know there isn't one and I never heard anything about one being made (especially not from a trustworthy source. So I do't believe there will be one and I defiitely don't want one. It would be pure torture to me, since because it's VK I would want to see it, but then it would ruin the whole thing Hino worked so hard on. No one in this world can give us the magic that the VK characters bring, especially not actors, no matter how good they are. Plus, there is no way to find actors that are that good-looking and I would see it as a mock to all fans. VK is something special and can't be put into live action.
    I'm against them, no matter which anime. The actors can't look the way the characters do or they can't be similar enough and they definitely could never give me the feeling I have when watching anime/reading manga. The atmosphere isn't there in a movie like that.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneVampire kngiht live action movie  Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:21 pm

I recall reading somewhere a fan confirmed there was a live action movie, but she posted no links, only a list of actors who would fill the roles. That was several months ago, and until now I've not heard any official word.

I hope there won't be a live action, it sort of ruins the general mood of the story. :/ If they're going to make one the actors should at least be talented by their looks to give justice to hino's descriptions for them. Razz
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:16 pm

I don't want them to make a movie. I am sure they will ruin everything.
    I don't think exist a good movie based on manga/anime *if that movie fits in fantasy category*

Even if they will make a movie, I won't watch it.
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Howl4fun Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:20 pm

Haha, in that case don't let the japanese do it. From what I've seen they don't handle live action movies as well as they do animes. Just look at the live action of Death Note Razz

Rather than a LA, I'd wish they do a remake of the anime, and let Bones studio animate it this time. I mean, let Studio DEEN to animate a goth manga? Lol, fail. And I'm pretty sure the sound effect they used for biting scenes was someone chomping on an apple. XDD But as for live action, hopefully not.
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:05 pm

Howl4fun wrote:Haha, in that case don't let the japanese do it. From what I've seen they don't handle live action movies as well as they do animes. Just look at the live action of Death Note Razz

Death not manga/ anime were great. But the movie? affraid it's a crime to do such a bad movie.
    aiko
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by aiko Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:33 pm

Oh Lord no, I do not want a "human" live action film at all. They will surely ruin the feel of the animated characters for sure. I really want a season 3 anime, however, really hoping season 3 comes out.
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

Post by Anneliezz Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:56 pm

Howl4fun wrote:Haha, in that case don't let the japanese do it. From what I've seen they don't handle live action movies as well as they do animes. Just look at the live action of Death Note Razz

Rather than a LA, I'd wish they do a remake of the anime, and let Bones studio animate it this time. I mean, let Studio DEEN to animate a goth manga? Lol, fail. And I'm pretty sure the sound effect they used for biting scenes was someone chomping on an apple. XDD But as for live action, hopefully not.

Indeed, I hope there won't be a live action. Most live action movies suck (though in death note, I really wanna give credits for kenichi matsuyama (L), cause even in bad movies he's brilliant) and also they would never be able to find actors who are hot enough xD

I also want a remake for the anime. It would be really epic (thuogh impossible) if the Squire Enix (final fantasy) did the remake. The graphics woulde be brilliant.!!
    Nightclaws
    Human

Post by Nightclaws Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:30 pm

NOOOO! NO, NO, NO, NO, NO! Vampire Knight will be ruined if it was made into a movie with real people!

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    Lisi
    Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : black and deadpan

Post by Lisi Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:50 pm

audraliann wrote:has a live action vampire knight movie been made/should one be made?

Yes, if the actors are HOT enough!

But i think no one is hot enough. Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:07 am