Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Similar topics

Gallery

Eternal Mysteries - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
    Eternal Mysteries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
    Eternal Mysteries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
    Eternal Mysteries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
    Eternal Mysteries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
    Eternal Mysteries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
    Eternal Mysteries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
    Eternal Mysteries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
    Eternal Mysteries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
    Eternal Mysteries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
    Eternal Mysteries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
    Eternal Mysteries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
    Eternal Mysteries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
    Eternal Mysteries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
    Eternal Mysteries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
    Eternal Mysteries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
    Eternal Mysteries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
    Eternal Mysteries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
    Eternal Mysteries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
    Eternal Mysteries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
    Eternal Mysteries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
    Eternal Mysteries - Page 2 Bar_left59%Eternal Mysteries - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
    Eternal Mysteries - Page 2 Bar_left27%Eternal Mysteries - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
    Eternal Mysteries - Page 2 Bar_left15%Eternal Mysteries - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+8
    lililovelilica
    caela
    mariangie
    aya-chan
    nina
    juliet
    sweetsolace
    VampireCythia
    12 posters

Eternal Mysteries

VampireCythia
      VampireCythia
      Pureblood Vampire
      Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD
      Warning ZoneEternal Mysteries - Page 2 Dropsoa

Eternal Mysteries - Page 2 Empty Eternal Mysteries

Post by VampireCythia Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

Is there something you don´t understand who have bother? Hino have made many mysteries throughtout the whole serie. Let´s try to figure out the mysteries. (It means things we don´t understad through the serie can we discuss here)

juliet
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Eternal Mysteries - Page 2 Empty Re: Eternal Mysteries

Post by juliet Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:17 am

maybe have you considered Yuuki sucking kaname's blood again and going to his past and saying what's gonna happen in the future?and she gave him this key for him to protect in the future?
      or maybe it holds his final secret,it opens something that could trully change the future forever?
      Kaname certainly told Aidou-dono all the things he's hiding from Yuuki...but now that our hero is back we'll ask some explanations too!
      i want to know why he left yuuki?how cruelT.T
      And why he's so sad looking at yuuki?

yes at least a part of his intentions we shall get to see at the next chapter- everything is open with the key - i just assume that what will make it handy shall be the place and not the time- because otherwise how would he know when yuuki would use it and how it could be useful to her?

now about what it uncovers that's too hard to imagine - what I had suspected at the beginning it was that it could be Kaname's plans revealed, so that she would know eventually the truth, if things turned bad for him but its again hard to say...

Yes he is sad - perhaps he had no intention to meet Yuuki but he is forced through conditions, he could have skipped that meeting and go straight for Sara, which he did not, so he wanted to see Yuuki or Zero or both and deal with that issue...even though it seems that all of these are not pleasant for him...

and another question is how did he know? doesn't seem strange that he arrives just in time and place for all the action?
      Maria Kuran
      Maria Kuran
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Bad...

Post by Maria Kuran Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:29 am

juliet wrote:
      maybe have you considered Yuuki sucking kaname's blood again and going to his past and saying what's gonna happen in the future?and she gave him this key for him to protect in the future?
      or maybe it holds his final secret,it opens something that could trully change the future forever?
      Kaname certainly told Aidou-dono all the things he's hiding from Yuuki...but now that our hero is back we'll ask some explanations too!

yes at least a part of his intentions we shall get to see at the next chapter- everything is open with the key - i just assume that what will make it handy shall be the place and not the time- because otherwise how would he know when yuuki would use it and how it could be useful to her?

now about what it uncovers that's too hard to imagine - what I had suspected at the beginning it was that it could be Kaname's plans revealed, so that she would know eventually the truth, if things turned bad for him but its again hard to say...

Yes he is sad - perhaps he had no intention to meet Yuuki but he is forced through conditions, he could have skipped that meeting and go straight for Sara, which he did not, so he wanted to see Yuuki or Zero or both and deal with that issue...even though it seems that all of these are not pleasant for him...

and another question is how did he know? doesn't seem strange that he arrives just in time and place for all the action?

Well kaname can´t not miss the acction, hi is a big part of the deal!!! so maybe he knows everything!!1 jajaja
      But he arrive just at time!!! Maybe (And i hope) we can see action between zero and kaname, also between kaname and yuki, but you know I have a suspicion that kaname came to the academy, for taking yuki and go! that maybe he did not come to kill sara!! And maybe that can explain his sadness, because he is going to do something that yuki won´t like ( because yuki want to stay and help ichigo and the other studen, now that her blood help)!!! but all assumptions are mine!! I´m waiting the next chapter!!! sSic_stretcher
      Maria Kuran
      Maria Kuran
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:56 am

Another issue that i want to treat!!! What means the words of kaname in this part?
      Eternal Mysteries - Page 2 Vampire-knight-1752597
      lililovelilica
      lililovelilica
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:04 am

Maria Kuran wrote:
      juliet wrote:

Well kaname can´t not miss the acction, hi is a big part of the deal!!! so maybe he knows everything!!1 jajaja
      But he arrive just at time!!! Maybe (And i hope) we can see action between zero and kaname, also between kaname and yuki, but you know I have a suspicion that kaname came to the academy, for taking yuki and go! that maybe he did not come to kill sara!! And maybe that can explain his sadness, because he is going to do something that yuki won´t like ( because yuki want to stay and help ichigo and the other studen, now that her blood help)!!! but all assumptions are mine!! I´m waiting the next chapter!!! sSic_stretcher
      I'm sure Kname knows everything...that's why he always looks so calm and composed...Kaname came to the academy to kill Sara and take Yuuki...that's definite... rofl but zero will be taken aside...as a puppy again...yuuki will leave him again...that's what i supose she'll do...anyway she loves more kaname anyway^^ geek
      Maria Kuran
      Maria Kuran
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:10 pm

lililovelilica wrote:
      Maria Kuran wrote:
      juliet wrote:

I'm sure Kname knows everything...that's why he always looks so calm and composed...Kaname came to the academy to kill Sara and take Yuuki...that's definite... rofl but zero will be taken aside...as a puppy again...yuuki will leave him again...that's what i supose she'll do...anyway she loves more kaname anyway^^ geek

But zero can let go yuki again? To go with his worst enemy! Many unanswered questions! I hope hino-sensei answers in the next chapter. Eternal Mysteries - Page 2 1098764838
      lililovelilica
      lililovelilica
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:40 pm

Maria Kuran wrote:
      lililovelilica wrote:
      Maria Kuran wrote:

But zero can let go yuki again? To go with his worst enemy! Many unanswered questions! I hope hino-sensei answers in the next chapter. Eternal Mysteries - Page 2 1098764838
      Hino-sensei intents to only answer our questions at the end of the manga
      that's why i called her cruel Twisted Evil
      doing that with us
      this triangle love have to end sooner or later
      Yume love FOREVER Eternal Mysteries - Page 2 651225598 Eternal Mysteries - Page 2 1019656462
      Maria Kuran
      Maria Kuran
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:58 am

lililovelilica wrote:
      Maria Kuran wrote:
      lililovelilica wrote:

Hino-sensei intents to only answer our questions at the end of the manga
      that's why i called her cruel Twisted Evil
      doing that with us
      this triangle love have to end sooner or later
      Yume love FOREVER Eternal Mysteries - Page 2 651225598 Eternal Mysteries - Page 2 1019656462

yes i hope that yuki stay with kaname, and zero w/maria everbody happy!!! jajaja i kidding!!!
      Maria Kuran
      Maria Kuran
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:33 am

Shiki could not be a common vampire?

Since Shiki is the son of a Pure blood, could be that you have a skill or something that we have released, for example, be immune to the side effect of sara´s tablets ... and then when Rima ask him if he also was affected, he really did not lie, and only take them for testing, which was what he said and can feel the same thing as Takuma to help him... Well this is just a chance that I would like to discuss with you ...
      Eternal Mysteries - Page 2 Vampire-knight-2935653
      juliet
      juliet
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:30 pm

Maria Kuran wrote:Shiki could not be a common vampire?

Since Shiki is the son of a Pure blood, could be that you have a skill or something that we have released, for example, be immune to the side effect of sara´s tablets ... and then when Rima ask him if he also was affected, he really did not lie, and only take them for testing, which was what he said and can feel the same thing as Takuma to help him... Well this is just a chance that I would like to discuss with you ...
      Eternal Mysteries - Page 2 Vampire-knight-2935653

we would not know however as we do not have another character to compare; example did Yuuki have any from the tablets before?
      if she had, yet she remained unaffected to Sara's influence that could be used as an argument that the Kuran blood offers immunity >

even though the fact that the students took Yuuki's blood as an antidote is a strong indication

Shiki is half pureblood so there are chances that he is not charmed by Sara> yet its a high possibility and nothing more at this phase.
      Maria Kuran
      Maria Kuran
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:43 pm

we would not know however as we do not have another character to compare; example did Yuuki have any from the tablets before?
      if she had, yet she remained unaffected to Sara's influence that could be used as an argument that the Kuran blood offers immunity >

even though the fact that the students took Yuuki's blood as an antidote is a strong indication
      Shiki is half pureblood so there are chances that he is not charmed by Sara> yet its a high possibility and nothing more at this phase.

Oh!! affraid That may be the reason, well thought out Juliet! Thank you! Eternal Mysteries - Page 2 2554657431
      lililovelilica
      lililovelilica
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:53 pm

Yuuki indeed took some of the tablets from Sara's blood,but nothing happened,it is sure that the bloodtablets doesn't take any effects on purebloods,and sice Shiki is Rido's son,he will not be Sara's servant...that's why Rima was not that alarmed...
      Maria Kuran
      Maria Kuran
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:57 pm

lililovelilica wrote:Yuuki indeed took some of the tablets from Sara's blood,but nothing happened,it is sure that the bloodtablets doesn't take any effects on purebloods,and sice Shiki is Rido's son,he will not be Sara's servant...that's why Rima was not that alarmed...

but she doesn´t know yet!!! so...and Shiki dosen´t help neither pale cheers but know im happy that maybe shiki is fine!!!
      lililovelilica
      lililovelilica
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:05 pm

Maria Kuran wrote:
      lililovelilica wrote:Yuuki indeed took some of the tablets from Sara's blood,but nothing happened,it is sure that the bloodtablets doesn't take any effects on purebloods,and sice Shiki is Rido's son,he will not be Sara's servant...that's why Rima was not that alarmed...

but she doesn´t know yet!!! so...and Shiki dosen´t help neither pale cheers but know im happy that maybe shiki is fine!!!
      Of course he is...we're talking about Shiki,he's powerfull too,remember when he protected Yuuki from a vampire?he's really powerfull as well^^ cheers
      Maria Kuran
      Maria Kuran
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:34 pm

lililovelilica wrote:
      Maria Kuran wrote:

Of course he is...we're talking about Shiki,he's powerfull too,remember when he protected Yuuki from a vampire?he's really powerfull as well^^ cheers

If he is helping Takuma and perhaps others, but not providing anything to Rima, anything and rather the more worrying about this, but maybe he is only did it to protect her Eternal Mysteries - Page 2 36224405 OH Shiki you are the best!!! Eternal Mysteries - Page 2 2554657431 I love you!!!
      lililovelilica
      lililovelilica
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:10 pm

Maria Kuran wrote:
      lililovelilica wrote:
      Maria Kuran wrote:

If he is helping Takuma and perhaps others, but not providing anything to Rima, anything and rather the more worrying about this, but maybe he is only did it to protect her Eternal Mysteries - Page 2 36224405 OH Shiki you are the best!!! Eternal Mysteries - Page 2 2554657431 I love you!!!
      Shiki is acting like he doesn't give any shit for Rima or Yuuki,so what the hell?
      he's so different
      I want Shiki back sFun_banghead2 Eternal Mysteries - Page 2 2747345646
      Maria Kuran
      Maria Kuran
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:23 pm

lililovelilica wrote:
      Maria Kuran wrote:
      lililovelilica wrote:

Shiki is acting like he doesn't give any shit for Rima or Yuuki,so what the hell?
      he's so different

Yes, I feel that Rima will bring him back to normal! lol, Rima always taking care of Shiki how cute! cheers
      lililovelilica
      lililovelilica
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:30 pm

Maria Kuran wrote:
      lililovelilica wrote:
      Maria Kuran wrote:

he's so different

Yes, I feel that Rima will bring him back to normal! lol, Rima always taking care of Shiki how cute! cheers
      Maybe she'll give him her blood...and after that Yuuki's blood?
      HURRY RIMA! jocolor
      Maria Kuran
      Maria Kuran
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:36 pm

lililovelilica wrote:
      Maria Kuran wrote:
      lililovelilica wrote:
      he's so different

HURRY RIMA! jocolor

Well, not in that sense, I thought rather as another fight and a few comforting words for shiki from Rima sFun_crazybat :[IMG]http://i9 (like the last time) Lol Twisted Evil , that will make it back to the good side him and Takuma.
      Remember that Rima is Kicks ass girl Eternal Mysteries - Page 2 36224405 !!! Do not support anything to anyone!!!! LOL Eternal Mysteries - Page 2 4155267722
      lililovelilica
      lililovelilica
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:55 am

Maria Kuran wrote:
      lililovelilica wrote:
      Maria Kuran wrote:

HURRY RIMA! jocolor

Well, not in that sense, I thought rather as another fight and a few comforting words for shiki from Rima sFun_crazybat :[IMG]http://i9 (like the last time) Lol Twisted Evil , that will make it back to the good side him and Takuma.
      Remember that Rima is Kicks ass girl Eternal Mysteries - Page 2 36224405 !!! Do not support anything to anyone!!!! LOL Eternal Mysteries - Page 2 4155267722
      Well...Rima is a good girl after all...since she's with Shiki it means that she could marry someone from the Kuran family right?
      WOW HOW COOL!
      Maria Kuran
      Maria Kuran
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:48 am

lililovelilica wrote:
      Maria Kuran wrote:
      lililovelilica wrote:
      HURRY RIMA! jocolor

Well...Rima is a good girl after all...since she's with Shiki it means that she could marry someone from the Kuran family right?
      WOW HOW COOL!

oh!! Eternal Mysteries - Page 2 3887309346
      lililovelilica
      lililovelilica
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:00 am

Maria Kuran wrote:
      lililovelilica wrote:
      Maria Kuran wrote:

WOW HOW COOL!

Why are you like that?
      i'll explain
      Shiki is Rido's son
      since Rido is a Pureblood vampire
      and he is Yuuki and Kaname's cousin
      he's IN the Kuran Family of course! queen
      Maria Kuran
      Maria Kuran
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:17 am

lililovelilica wrote:
      Maria Kuran wrote:
      lililovelilica wrote:
      WOW HOW COOL!

Why are you like that?
      i'll explain
      Shiki is Rido's son

Eternal Mysteries - Page 2 3887309346 off topic sSig_busted JAjajaja The are still younger to get married!!! and i don´t matter if shiki is a Kuran, Rima will love him!!! sLo_Iloveyou
      lililovelilica
      lililovelilica
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:29 pm

Maria Kuran wrote:
      lililovelilica wrote:
      Maria Kuran wrote:

Why are you like that?
      i'll explain
      Shiki is Rido's son

Eternal Mysteries - Page 2 3887309346 off topic sSig_busted JAjajaja The are still younger to get married!!! and i don´t matter if shiki is a Kuran, Rima will love him!!! sLo_Iloveyou
      Yeah,since Rima really loves Shiki(and in love you can always win) rofl but Shiki is getting away from her how sad)
      But i'm certain Rima will make him be back to her side again!
      want to see Rima kissing Shiki too! Eternal Mysteries - Page 2 651225598
      Maria Kuran
      Maria Kuran
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:32 pm

lililovelilica wrote:
      Maria Kuran wrote:
      lililovelilica wrote:
      Why are you like that?
      i'll explain
      Shiki is Rido's son

Yeah,since Rima really loves Shiki(and in love you can always win) rofl but Shiki is getting away from her how sad)

Eternal Mysteries - Page 2 3887309346 oh not again!!! LOl Eternal Mysteries - Page 2 3371568520 Please someone to control the shojo-fans!!! LOL crazy
      lililovelilica
      lililovelilica
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:38 pm

Maria Kuran wrote:
      lililovelilica wrote:
      Maria Kuran wrote:

Eternal Mysteries - Page 2 3887309346 oh not again!!! LOl Eternal Mysteries - Page 2 3371568520 Please someone to control the shojo-fans!!! LOL crazy
      But first i want Kaname to Explain everything to Yuuki...
      and Shiki explain to Rima cheers
      Maria Kuran
      Maria Kuran
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:46 pm

lililovelilica wrote:
      Maria Kuran wrote:
      lililovelilica wrote:

But first i want Kaname to Explain everything to Yuuki...
      and Shiki explain to Rima cheers

yes, we need a explanation from the two mysterious Kuran´s men´s!!! Eternal Mysteries - Page 2 1547219295

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content