Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

What kind of music do you like? - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
What kind of music do you like? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
What kind of music do you like? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
What kind of music do you like? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
What kind of music do you like? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
What kind of music do you like? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
What kind of music do you like? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
What kind of music do you like? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
What kind of music do you like? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
What kind of music do you like? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
What kind of music do you like? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
What kind of music do you like? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
What kind of music do you like? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
What kind of music do you like? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
What kind of music do you like? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
What kind of music do you like? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
What kind of music do you like? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
What kind of music do you like? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
What kind of music do you like? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
What kind of music do you like? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
What kind of music do you like? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
What kind of music do you like? - Page 2 Bar_left59%What kind of music do you like? - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
What kind of music do you like? - Page 2 Bar_left27%What kind of music do you like? - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
What kind of music do you like? - Page 2 Bar_left15%What kind of music do you like? - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+19
via2myrene
Persia
Saphira_K
Zero's Lost Cause~
Akaruisama
VampireCythia
VampireKnight#1
juliet
Aquasixio
theangelgirl1992
aristocratic-pureblood
zerofan500
sweetsolace
Anneliezz
aya-chan
tssf
Katherine
Divine Rose
Lisi
23 posters

What kind of music do you like?

Poll

favourite music genres?

[ 6 ]
    What kind of music do you like? - Page 2 Bar_left13%What kind of music do you like? - Page 2 Bar_right [13%] 
    [ 7 ]
    What kind of music do you like? - Page 2 Bar_left15%What kind of music do you like? - Page 2 Bar_right [15%] 
    [ 2 ]
    What kind of music do you like? - Page 2 Bar_left4%What kind of music do you like? - Page 2 Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 3 ]
    What kind of music do you like? - Page 2 Bar_left6%What kind of music do you like? - Page 2 Bar_right [6%] 
    [ 4 ]
    What kind of music do you like? - Page 2 Bar_left9%What kind of music do you like? - Page 2 Bar_right [9%] 
    [ 4 ]
    What kind of music do you like? - Page 2 Bar_left9%What kind of music do you like? - Page 2 Bar_right [9%] 
    [ 2 ]
    What kind of music do you like? - Page 2 Bar_left4%What kind of music do you like? - Page 2 Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What kind of music do you like? - Page 2 Bar_left0%What kind of music do you like? - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 6 ]
    What kind of music do you like? - Page 2 Bar_left13%What kind of music do you like? - Page 2 Bar_right [13%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What kind of music do you like? - Page 2 Bar_left2%What kind of music do you like? - Page 2 Bar_right [2%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What kind of music do you like? - Page 2 Bar_left2%What kind of music do you like? - Page 2 Bar_right [2%] 
    [ 4 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 2 ]
    [ 4 ]
    What kind of music do you like? - Page 2 Bar_left8%What kind of music do you like? - Page 2 Bar_right [8%] 

Total Votes: 47
    Lisi
    Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : black and deadpan
    Warning ZoneWhat kind of music do you like? - Page 2 Dropsoa

What kind of music do you like? - Page 2 Empty What kind of music do you like?

Post by Lisi Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

hello!

I want to know which music genres other vampire knight fans are prefering?
    and whats your favourite bands, singers, etc? Smile

I know, the poll options are vague... Embarassed
    please vote what matches the best. Smile

thaaaaaaaaaaank you xD

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

What kind of music do you like? - Page 2 Empty Re: What kind of music do you like?

Post by Katherine Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:19 pm

VampireCythia wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    VampireCythia wrote:I love Rock ^^ Simply...^^ Like Evanescence, Escape The Fate, Three Days Grace, 12 Stones, Apocalyptica, Flyleaf and Skillet ^^ I like Classical as well ^^

I love Evanescence too ;) they are one of my favs, I love it when the songs are kind of mysterious but also strong and full of emotion ;)
    Classic can have something good...some componists are really talented, some others not so much Smile but I don´t refusing classic at all (soundtracks have elements of classic too ;) )

Yeah I started with Evanesscence ;) The text is mysterious and such. But I really like Three Days Grace Lyrics. Adam Gontier really is a genius when it comes to song writting ;) And Classical is really good while you write, it makes you feel like the words fly down on the paper (Or computer screan) ;)

Somewhere I read that you should listen to classic while learning because it is so harmonious and you can concentrate better Smile
    I remember three days grace...but I only know the songs "Animal I have become" and "I hate everything about you" I loved both of them ;) I got to know them after my hard anime time when I watched all those dramatic vids in the net (these of songs seemed to be really popular in shonen^^)

What kind of music do you like? - Page 2 Empty Re: What kind of music do you like?

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:50 pm

i like lana del ray born to die
    Zero's Lost Cause~
    Zero's Lost Cause~
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Cheesy jokes you can find on Laffy taffy candy ^_^
    Warning ZoneWhat kind of music do you like? - Page 2 Drops1black

Post by Zero's Lost Cause~ Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:33 am

I like 3 Days Grace...mostly anything except rap Smile
    Saphira_K
    Saphira_K
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : U Bet :P

Post by Saphira_K Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:58 pm

i like a lot of different types.....pop, dance, soft/rock, hard rock, disco, a tiny bit of jazz, classical, and sountrack. there's more, but that all i can think of at the top of my head. i hardly ever listen to rap, most of the time it just annoys me. i don't like country music; never had the patience to go along with the voices. there is just a few i can handle, and that's either because it's funny, or not too country.
    i love soundrack music, even more than classical, it be so....inspiring, beautiful, and moving.

to name a few bands: Queen, sting, police, george michael, fleetwood mac, skillet, wet wet wet, eagles, eurythmics, texas, U2, supertramp, michael jackson, etc..........the list goes on! Very Happy
    Persia
    Persia
    Human

Humor : Crude, coarse, random

Post by Persia Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:56 am

I have quite a strange mix of music on my ipod.

I have all Rammstein's albums. Same with Avenged Sevenfold. Foo Fighters, Garbage, Afi, Muse, old My Chemical Romance

I have Kanye West's College Dropout album which I find fantastic car music!~

I have all Final Fantasy soundtracks 7-12. I have lots of Disney music too.

I really, really love The Phantom of the Opera. I sing (badly) along with it....

Got some Beyonce, all Lady Gaga's albums. Katy Perry, yup yup yup. I really love P!nk.

Some old dance stuff like DJ Fresh.

I like a lot of K-Pop too, like 2ne1 and SNSD. I like /some/ J-Pop.

I LOVE THE BEATLES LIKE ANY GOOD ENGLISH PERSON <3 and, ahem, Elton John which I don't go shouting about hahaha. And David Bowie.

So whenever someone asks me what my music taste is I'm like ummmmm how long have you got?

VampireKnight#1
    VampireKnight#1
    Human

Humor : Very funny ... at times... :P

Post by VampireKnight#1 Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:25 am

Persia wrote:I have quite a strange mix of music on my ipod.

I have all Rammstein's albums. Same with Avenged Sevenfold. Foo Fighters, Garbage, Afi, Muse, old My Chemical Romance

I have Kanye West's College Dropout album which I find fantastic car music!~

I have all Final Fantasy soundtracks 7-12. I have lots of Disney music too.

I really, really love The Phantom of the Opera. I sing (badly) along with it....

Got some Beyonce, all Lady Gaga's albums. Katy Perry, yup yup yup. I really love P!nk.

Some old dance stuff like DJ Fresh.

I like a lot of K-Pop too, like 2ne1 and SNSD. I like /some/ J-Pop.

I LOVE THE BEATLES LIKE ANY GOOD ENGLISH PERSON <3 and, ahem, Elton John which I don't go shouting about hahaha. And David Bowie.

So whenever someone asks me what my music taste is I'm like ummmmm how long have you got?

I reallylove P!nk too! Katy Perry is just soo good. I like a lot of modern music. like Kanon Wakeshma, On/ off, and a lot of other things, i.e, Rhianna, P!nk, Katy Perry, One Direction. Yeah, there all really good. Except, Rhianna is on drugs, sooo, shes gone down on the popularity chart
    zerofan500
    zerofan500
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Que Tal Amegos
    Warning ZoneWhat kind of music do you like? - Page 2 Drops1black

Post by zerofan500 Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:36 am

Smile Mostly I Like All Exept Classic One Classic Song Gives Me A Headace It's Okey If The Song Is Sung By Enrique Iglesias cheers
    via2myrene
    via2myrene
    Human

Humor : Hep-hap, baby ;)

Post by via2myrene Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:02 am

i listen to many musics (:
    for the most favorite one, i have none. because it depends on my mood xD ♥

here are the representatives of each musics :
    Rock/alternative — Linkin Park, Evanescence
    Pop — TVXQ
    Techno — 2NE1
    Hip-hop — Block B

I'm K-Poper, but LP rocks! :DD ♥

i listen to game OSTs too! (:
    Nobuo Uematsu's
    Motoi Sakuraba's
    Devil May Cry 3 & 4 OSTs

I like Celine Dion, Avril Lavigne, Backstreet Boys, Skillet, and others. Too many favorites~~ xDD
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneWhat kind of music do you like? - Page 2 Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:36 am

Evanescence! Justin Bieber <3 <<< DONT HATE HIM!!! xD
    Owl City, Japanese Pop....
    UNDEAD
    UNDEAD
    Human

Humor : Don't Mess With Me Or You'll Get The UNDEAD

Post by UNDEAD Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:32 pm

I LIke All Sorts Of Music I Dont Really Know Sort I Listen To Sometimes Country Could Be Good Pop Punk I Dont Really Pay Attention So I Like All Sorts Of Music Just Some Rap Song That Are A Little To Fast
    dark_lolita
    dark_lolita
    Human

Post by dark_lolita Tue May 14, 2013 11:35 pm

All kinds, all genres...people who limit themselves are missing out on great music, I don't go after genres, I go after good artists. There are good and bad artists in essentially every genre of music, and any concept of there being less good artists in X genre than Y genre is merely saying that you're too ignorant of genre X to have found the good artists yet.
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Tue May 21, 2013 12:45 am

I love evrything:
    -Classic
    -Pop
    -Techno
    -Jazz
    -Blues
    -Opera
    -Tango
    -Salsa
    -Axé
    -Enka
    -I like Japanese music,Chinese music,Korean Music,German Music,American Music(some hip hop are good like eminem)
    Arabic music,Thailand music,Indian music,Thaiwanese music,and of corse i LOVE THE MUSICS FROM MY COUNTRY:Brazilian music!
    not Funk,but another ones
    you just have to search for these artists:Ivete Sangalo,Michel Teló,Alcione,Roberto Carlos,Milton Nascimento,Gilberto Gil,Tribalistas and then goes on and on...
    but to be honest i like almost everything
    But i Hate Sertanejo and Funk!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 6:07 am