Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Pilot 3 The vampire diaries - Page 3 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Pilot 3 The vampire diaries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Pilot 3 The vampire diaries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Pilot 3 The vampire diaries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Pilot 3 The vampire diaries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Pilot 3 The vampire diaries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Pilot 3 The vampire diaries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Pilot 3 The vampire diaries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Pilot 3 The vampire diaries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Pilot 3 The vampire diaries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Pilot 3 The vampire diaries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Pilot 3 The vampire diaries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Pilot 3 The vampire diaries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Pilot 3 The vampire diaries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Pilot 3 The vampire diaries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Pilot 3 The vampire diaries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Pilot 3 The vampire diaries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Pilot 3 The vampire diaries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Pilot 3 The vampire diaries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Pilot 3 The vampire diaries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Pilot 3 The vampire diaries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Pilot 3 The vampire diaries - Page 3 Bar_left59%Pilot 3 The vampire diaries - Page 3 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Pilot 3 The vampire diaries - Page 3 Bar_left27%Pilot 3 The vampire diaries - Page 3 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Pilot 3 The vampire diaries - Page 3 Bar_left15%Pilot 3 The vampire diaries - Page 3 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+4
rosaever
Katherine
blackfox
Anneliezz
8 posters

Pilot 3 The vampire diaries

Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!
    Warning ZonePilot 3 The vampire diaries - Page 3 Dropsoa

Pilot 3 The vampire diaries - Page 3 Empty Pilot 3 The vampire diaries

Post by Anneliezz Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello there

I know some people here follow the series vampire diaries.
    Since it's the first episode from the third seizon tonight, I wondered if anyone could tell me what happened? I don't live in America so i don't have CW.

Maybe the episode is already shown, because of the time diffrence? Or does it still have to show later on?

Anyways, i'm just dying here..

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Pilot 3 The vampire diaries - Page 3 Empty Re: Pilot 3 The vampire diaries

Post by Katherine Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:30 pm

Anneliezz wrote:
    Katherine wrote:so bad that we have to wait for a month...hey we did the half^^
    Yeah Katherine loves/loved both of them and you can´t forget love she still has feelings for my dead damon and she shows that sometimes, she would be so sad if he died
    of yourse it is obvious that she has feelings for stefan and she wants to be with him in future, so she will do something to get him to love her too

I´m excited^^

Indeed indeed^^. And now spoilers are appearing everywhere (plot, new actors, etc----> it seems promising)

Usually I don't look for spoilers that much, but now while waiting....I just couldn't help myself xD

Indeed, It's not that long anymore Smile

Yeah I´m looking for spoilers too^^ I can´t wait to see if they are true^^

I want to know how Klaus reacts (at the beginning I didn´t liked him, especially his voice but now I like him, he is interesting and he sounds hot (and he can cry rofl rofl ))
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

Post by Anneliezz Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:32 pm

Katherine wrote:
    Anneliezz wrote:
    Katherine wrote:so bad that we have to wait for a month...hey we did the half^^
    Yeah Katherine loves/loved both of them and you can´t forget love she still has feelings for my dead damon and she shows that sometimes, she would be so sad if he died
    of yourse it is obvious that she has feelings for stefan and she wants to be with him in future, so she will do something to get him to love her too

I´m excited^^

Indeed indeed^^. And now spoilers are appearing everywhere (plot, new actors, etc----> it seems promising)

Usually I don't look for spoilers that much, but now while waiting....I just couldn't help myself xD

I want to know how Klaus reacts (at the beginning I didn´t liked him, especially his voice but now I like him, he is interesting and he sounds hot (and he can cry rofl rofl ))

I hope they are true^^

Indeed, In the beginning Klaus seemed like the biggest adorable in history, but now I like him Razz Gotta love how he speaks. And I actually felt sorry for him, during the scene mith Mikael. That's one of the strong points in TVD for me. No character is flat. Even the biggest villains have good sides, and the biggest do-gooders make mistakes. I love it Smile
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:22 pm

Anneliezz wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    Anneliezz wrote:

I hope they are true^^

Indeed, In the beginning Klaus seemed like the biggest adorable in history, but now I like him Razz Gotta love how he speaks. And I actually felt sorry for him, during the scene mith Mikael. That's one of the strong points in TVD for me. No character is flat. Even the biggest villains have good sides, and the biggest do-gooders make mistakes. I love it Smile

At the beginning I wasn´t a fan of stefan too but after some time he showed how he really is, that he does mistakes too and that he can feel sorry for something too
    with Damon it´s the same! At the beginning he was the tough and evil vampire and watch him now, he has feelings and shows them openly

I feel sorry for Klaus too, I think it´s difficult to run away for hundreds of years, to see that someone hunts you because he wants to kill you...he must have been sad too...it´s sad too, that he lost a lot of his company (i like it that he cares for the coffins of his dead family...he has a heart)
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Anneliezz Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:26 pm

Katherine wrote:
    Anneliezz wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

I hope they are true^^

At the beginning I wasn´t a fan of stefan too but after some time he showed how he really is, that he does mistakes too and that he can feel sorry for something too
    with Damon it´s the same! At the beginning he was the tough and evil vampire and watch him now, he has feelings and shows them openly

I feel sorry for Klaus too, I think it´s difficult to run away for hundreds of years, to see that someone hunts you because he wants to kill you...he must have been sad too...it´s sad too, that he lost a lot of his company (i like it that he cares for the coffins of his dead family...he has a heart)

Yeah, each character makes an evolution trhough the story, and I like all of them so much more after it..

Damon, stefan, klaus, katherine showed she has feelings too, elena is becoming kick-ass, caroline, tyler, even jeremy,.... !!

Good storywriters, and great actors all of them that they can make it believable.
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:42 am

Anneliezz wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    Anneliezz wrote:

I hope they are true^^

Yeah, each character makes an evolution trhough the story, and I like all of them so much more after it..

Damon, stefan, klaus, katherine showed she has feelings too, elena is becoming kick-ass, caroline, tyler, even jeremy,.... !!

Good storywriters, and great actors all of them that they can make it believable.

At the beginning everyone thought: Oh noo, another twilight but it´s much better and really different, at the beginning there WERE similarities (no one can doubt this) but it changed really fast.

Now it´s a dark and mysterious show with characters who really lived through something who have a real story and I like that

Yeah Jeremy became really good, he isn´t the boy anymore and he has a more mature body right now too (he has only care more about his (ex-)girlfriend ;)

I like it that Elena fights now too, she can be strong too! that makes her much stronger than Bella, you have to admit that!

I love Caroline-Tyler, I thought it would be weird but it´s good

I think you already know how much I´m in love with the ithers, no reason to describe it again^^
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Anneliezz Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:59 pm

Katherine wrote:
    Anneliezz wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

At the beginning everyone thought: Oh noo, another twilight but it´s much better and really different, at the beginning there WERE similarities (no one can doubt this) but it changed really fast.

Now it´s a dark and mysterious show with characters who really lived through something who have a real story and I like that

Yeah Jeremy became really good, he isn´t the boy anymore and he has a more mature body right now too (he has only care more about his (ex-)girlfriend ;)

I like it that Elena fights now too, she can be strong too! that makes her much stronger than Bella, you have to admit that!

I think you already know how much I´m in love with the ithers, no reason to describe it again^^

Yes, the first episodes I wasn't quite sure about it. But someone assured me it would really get better. So I looked on...and now I'm addicted Razz

Yes, elena is way stronger than bella. I never liked bella. I always thought she was too much of a mary sue.

Caroline-tyler is awesome. I hope things will goo better for them again!

And Jeremy lol, I'd forgive him anything, but I can't really blame him in the first place since I always loved Anna.

Haha ,the love for this show is in no way describable.^^
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:08 pm

Anneliezz wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    Anneliezz wrote:

Yes, the first episodes I wasn't quite sure about it. But someone assured me it would really get better. So I looked on...and now I'm addicted Razz

Yes, elena is way stronger than bella. I never liked bella. I always thought she was too much of a mary sue.

Caroline-tyler is awesome. I hope things will goo better for them again!

And Jeremy lol, I'd forgive him anything, but I can't really blame him in the first place since I always loved Anna.

Haha ,the love for this show is in no way describable.^^

I was so happy when I heard that Anna returns to the show ;) I really liked her and Jeremy together, it was so cute and looked so great, I think it was wrong that they killed her Sad I like Jeremy x Anna more than Jeremy x Bonny but it´s only my opinion ;)

I was never a Twilight fan so I hate it if someone says that Vampire Diaries is very similar to Twilight, these similarities are gone now!

Tyler and Caroline are so hot together, everything with Matt was so...weird because she couldn´t tell him, he had no real place in the show, Tyler is a "monster" too, he knows how Caroline feels

My love is so great too ;) I can watch the show over and over again^^ I can´t wait until the thinrd season gets into my hands as a DVD too ;)
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Anneliezz Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:17 pm

Indeed Jeremy x Anna will be forever the best Smile
    And TVD has so much more depth than twilight, in the storyline, in the characters, the themes....

Yes, And I don't like matt anymore since ending last season. He still need to make up to me for the whole caroline situeation. He treated her bad, broke up with her and then pretended it was ll her fault.....Made me like tyler and caroline even more.
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:34 pm

So true...Matt really needs to apologize maybe they can be friends again but he doesn´t even try to talk to Caroline although she already tried it!
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Anneliezz Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:57 pm

Katherine wrote:So true...Matt really needs to apologize maybe they can be friends again but he doesn´t even try to talk to Caroline although she already tried it!

Yes, but even though he has something to make up right now, I hope he'll get more involved again. Every character has had something big happening to him somewhere along the way, I feel like matt has that the least of all characters...except for the recent thing with the gosts but that ddn't last very long. I jus get the feeling that whe haven't seen all of matt yet (not in a pervy way Razz) I'm wondering if the writers are planning something for him.
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Anneliezz Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:07 am

Has anyone cheered about the ending of the new episode like I have? Go Delena!!
    rosaever
    rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : curious

Post by rosaever Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:21 pm

Anneliezz wrote:Has anyone cheered about the ending of the new episode like I have? Go Delena!!

I watched it yesterday. It was a very good episode.
    Spoiler:

Can't wait for a next episode. Very Happy
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Anneliezz Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:31 pm

rosaever wrote:
    Anneliezz wrote:Has anyone cheered about the ending of the new episode like I have? Go Delena!!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    rosaever
    rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by rosaever Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:39 pm

Anneliezz wrote:
    rosaever wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:24 pm

rosaever wrote:
    Anneliezz wrote:
    rosaever wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Anneliezz Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:02 pm

[quote="Katherine"]

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:19 pm

[quote="Anneliezz"]
    Katherine wrote:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Anneliezz Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:14 pm

Katherine wrote:
    Spoiler:

Haha love spoilers too Razz
    Well, we coulc've expected, even from before the castings, that any originalk would be hot Razz

For the coffin I was also thinking it would be one of them. We haven't really seen anything of the original petrova, so now could be the time. Also with Elena Klaus can make new hybrids, maybe with the original petrova it has some kind of reverse effect..? And the original witch, she definetely has the power to kill Klaus. Maybe he didn't kill her? We've never really seen it happening, and usually TVD never lets a chance slip by to show us some murder Razz. And also the necklace ofcourse...Maybe he turned her instead of killing her?? Or Im' just thinking too far Razz. Knowing TVD, it could also be someone completely unexpected. Or a something.

About the talk. I don't believe stafan when he says he doesn't care. But I think Elena does believe it. Not that he cares as much as he used too, otherwise he wouldn't have tried driving of the bridge...I still think we'll se more than just one delena kiss Razz

I love how cheerful Damon was in the begining of the episode LOL
    And KlausxCaroline ?? OMG shocker!
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:03 pm

Anneliezz wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    Spoiler:

Well, we coulc've expected, even from before the castings, that any originalk would be hot Razz

For the coffin I was also thinking it would be one of them. We haven't really seen anything of the original petrova, so now could be the time. Also with Elena Klaus can make new hybrids, maybe with the original petrova it has some kind of reverse effect..? And the original witch, she definetely has the power to kill Klaus. Maybe he didn't kill her? We've never really seen it happening, and usually TVD never lets a chance slip by to show us some murder Razz. And also the necklace ofcourse...Maybe he turned her instead of killing her?? Or Im' just thinking too far Razz. Knowing TVD, it could also be someone completely unexpected. Or a something.

About the talk. I don't believe stafan when he says he doesn't care. But I think Elena does believe it. Not that he cares as much as he used too, otherwise he wouldn't have tried driving of the bridge...I still think we'll se more than just one delena kiss Razz

I loved the contrast between the happy Damon and the fighting Elena ;) Damon really enjoyed that shower Very Happy

Well I felt really sorry for elena because stefan really hurt her, I would cry too when someone takes me violently to the place where my parents died...it´s so cruel

I missed Delena in that episode, so few moments, and I hated it that she decided to stay alone...

Bonnie was good in that episode, she really cares for Jeremy and she knows that it´s wrong to do that to him because he gets mature too and he should have his own mind....

Somehow I liked the talk between Klaus and Caroline, he showed emotions and he really tried to help her although the life of a vampire is really difficult...

to the coffins, have you see the promo yet? I donßt know what I should think now
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZonePilot 3 The vampire diaries - Page 3 Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:47 am

Im a Delena <3 And I LOVE TVD!!! I think that the original Protrover is in the fourth coffin...And I actually like Klaus for some reason XD He was so sweet to Caroline, although I wouldn't ship them as a couple....XD

Stefan is out of control XD I especially like what he said to Damon:
    Damon - "To beat the villain, you gotta be SMART"
    Stefan - "To beat the villain...You gotta be the better villian.."

Oh and the Delena kiss was EPIC!!! I LOVE what Damon said..."You know what...NO...If I'm gonna feel guilty about something Im gonna feel guilty about this.." FANGIRLS XD I wish Zero was like that....XP At least thinks theres still hope...

rosaever
    rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by rosaever Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:36 pm

Katherine wrote:
    Anneliezz wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    Spoiler:

I loved the contrast between the happy Damon and the fighting Elena ;) Damon really enjoyed that shower Very Happy

Well I felt really sorry for elena because stefan really hurt her, I would cry too when someone takes me violently to the place where my parents died...it´s so cruel

I missed Delena in that episode, so few moments, and I hated it that she decided to stay alone...

Bonnie was good in that episode, she really cares for Jeremy and she knows that it´s wrong to do that to him because he gets mature too and he should have his own mind....

Somehow I liked the talk between Klaus and Caroline, he showed emotions and he really tried to help her although the life of a vampire is really difficult...

to the coffins, have you see the promo yet? I donßt know what I should think now

The opening of this episode was great. And I have to be honest, I almost cried when was the scene on the bridge. Elena looked really hurt. I agree it was too cruel Evil or Very Mad
    Delena scene was to short- I want more after kiss, and in todays epiosde I think Stefan will found out about this kiss he will punch Damon in the face...
    With every episode I am falling more in love with Klaus accent- GORGEOUS and he was so nice to Caroline, maybe she reminds him somehow about Rebekah or he have some hidden reason.
    And "funeral scene" - creepy [img]Pilot 3 The vampire diaries - Page 3 M110[/img]
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Anneliezz Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:25 pm

rosaever wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    Anneliezz wrote:

The opening of this episode was great. And I have to be honest, I almost cried when was the scene on the bridge. Elena looked really hurt. I agree it was too cruel Evil or Very Mad
    Delena scene was to short- I want more after kiss, and in todays epiosde I think Stefan will found out about this kiss he will punch Damon in the face...
    With every episode I am falling more in love with Klaus accent- GORGEOUS and he was so nice to Caroline, maybe she reminds him somehow about Rebekah or he have some hidden reason.
    And "funeral scene" - creepy [img]Pilot 3 The vampire diaries - Page 3 M110[/img]

Yes, iy was very cruel of Stefan. He could've made her afraid without driving to that particular bridge (though it was a nice thing for the book fans)

Indeed, delena was too short but.... At the ending she told matt she'd fallen in love with vampires.....plural...It's the first time we've really heard her so that is a huge step forward....(And Zero should indeed watch some TVD, and take an example to Damon LOL...off topic sorry Razz)
    Seeing the promo for tonight's episode, I'm guessing she'll tell some more about during the trip with bonnie...

I'm totally for TylerxCaroline. But I really LOVED klaus and Caroline. One moment and these characters have a huge fandom---> real chemestry Razz

Honestly, Bonnie was never really a character that I liked (sorry people) but now this episode was an exeption( with Jer and all). I really liked her now, I hope she'll conyinue to behave like this...

Yeah I'm really curious what we'll learn from this episode about the coffins.
    And It seems that my theory (About C's dad helping Tyler) was correct after all. i'm happy about it, because I didn't want to see Tyler comletely going down...
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:48 pm

Anneliezz wrote:
    rosaever wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

Yes, iy was very cruel of Stefan. He could've made her afraid without driving to that particular bridge (though it was a nice thing for the book fans)

Indeed, delena was too short but.... At the ending she told matt she'd fallen in love with vampires.....plural...It's the first time we've really heard her so that is a huge step forward....(And Zero should indeed watch some TVD, and take an example to Damon LOL...off topic sorry Razz)
    Seeing the promo for tonight's episode, I'm guessing she'll tell some more about during the trip with bonnie...

I'm totally for TylerxCaroline. But I really LOVED klaus and Caroline. One moment and these characters have a huge fandom---> real chemestry Razz

Honestly, Bonnie was never really a character that I liked (sorry people) but now this episode was an exeption( with Jer and all). I really liked her now, I hope she'll conyinue to behave like this...

Yeah I'm really curious what we'll learn from this episode about the coffins.
    And It seems that my theory (About C's dad helping Tyler) was correct after all. i'm happy about it, because I didn't want to see Tyler comletely going down...

well of course the scene reminded me of the books, I was only waiting for some actions of the book but it was "slightly" different^^

well I´m not for Klaus and Caroline too but I liked it how he cared for her, like a good friend or a dad. He showed emotions and pity and he tried to make her happy again (I want this bracelet too)

I won´t write anything to delena right now, I think you know too that I´m urging to see more of them and that I´m not satisfied with these short scenes

I never really liked Bonnie´s character too...she seemed like she felt superior to the others and I hated it that she didn´t liked Caroline for a while because she became a vampire, I mean she was still the person who was her friend...it´s so sorry that the friendship wasn´t more important than the species (well it has changed but somehow...)

the promo was terrible, Tyler looked so hurt, I would scream so much...I can´t wait to see it, just a few hours ;)
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Anneliezz Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:55 pm

Katherine wrote:

well of course the scene reminded me of the books, I was only waiting for some actions of the book but it was "slightly" different^^

well I´m not for Klaus and Caroline too but I liked it how he cared for her, like a good friend or a dad. He showed emotions and pity and he tried to make her happy again (I want this bracelet too)

I won´t write anything to delena right now, I think you know too that I´m urging to see more of them and that I´m not satisfied with these short scenes

I never really liked Bonnie´s character too...she seemed like she felt superior to the others and I hated it that she didn´t liked Caroline for a while because she became a vampire, I mean she was still the person who was her friend...it´s so sorry that the friendship wasn´t more important than the species (well it has changed but somehow...)

the promo was terrible, Tyler looked so hurt, I would scream so much...I can´t wait to see it, just a few hours ;)

I was kinda dissapointed with no delena last episode too Sad. The only good thing was when Elena said that she didn't regret kissing Damon and even though I love damon and delena the punch by stefan was kinda nice too xD

I hope we'll see Caroline with the bracelet on. I have a feeling that she will wear it though I can't see any motivation for it since it's a gift fom Klaus (it's a pretty thing though xD)

Yeah, I've been a couple times really angry with Bonnie because she acted so judgy towards others while she made mistakes herself too. Like the thing with Caroline...Bonnie was the one who made sure Damon did it but she started avoiding Caroline and blamed Damon for it.
    But now she earned some credit for asking if the kiss was good xD lol

Poor Tyler, I already feel sorry for him Sad, turn everyday...

I still don't trust Meredith...(and to think she was awesome in the books..), I'm kinda hoping we'll see some flashbacks with that ex of hers. Too bad he died, he was kinda hot LOL

Oh and Elijah's back. Epic. I didn't miss him that much, At least I thought so, but when I saw him I practically jumped up from my chair from hapinesss. Good move from Damon hehe^^kinda sneaky Razz

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:10 pm

Anneliezz wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

I was kinda dissapointed with no delena last episode too Sad. The only good thing was when Elena said that she didn't regret kissing Damon and even though I love damon and delena the punch by stefan was kinda nice too xD

I hope we'll see Caroline with the bracelet on. I have a feeling that she will wear it though I can't see any motivation for it since it's a gift fom Klaus (it's a pretty thing though xD)

Yeah, I've been a couple times really angry with Bonnie because she acted so judgy towards others while she made mistakes herself too. Like the thing with Caroline...Bonnie was the one who made sure Damon did it but she started avoiding Caroline and blamed Damon for it.
    But now she earned some credit for asking if the kiss was good xD lol

Poor Tyler, I already feel sorry for him Sad, turn everyday...

I still don't trust Meredith...(and to think she was awesome in the books..), I'm kinda hoping we'll see some flashbacks with that ex of hers. Too bad he died, he was kinda hot LOL

Oh and Elijah's back. Epic. I didn't miss him that much, At least I thought so, but when I saw him I practically jumped up from my chair from hapinesss. Good move from Damon hehe^^kinda sneaky Razz

So true Dalena would have been awesome but we got some great things in this episode too ;) Well Elena doesn´t regrett kissing him ---> she really has feelings for him, but I think she needs time to understand what kind of feelings these are, maybe in the next episodes...
    The punch was really amusing, I liked Damons face after it, as if he was proud of kissing her and that Stefan is angry about that Very Happy

About the whole Tyler thing, I like it that Caroline´s dad is so protective and that he only allows Tyler to see her again when he finally is able to controll himself. I mean he really needs that, it´s horrible what he has to do now but we all know that it is essential for his future with Caroline. When Tyler is able to controll himself maybe Damon and Stefan couls use him to get nearer to the plans of Klaus, only one of my ideas, but it could be possible too....

I felt sorry for the second time for Bonny (the first time was when her grandma died, it reminded me ot the death of my grandmother the year before). It has to be horrible to meet the woman who left you , who wasn´t interessted in how you grow up, become a woman, maybe a mother too...But it´s sad that Klaus destroyed theit first meeting...but we will see more of the in future ;)

I don´t trust her too, she hurt poor damon, she should pay for that!!! There has to be something dark in her, it feels like that. I hope that Alaric knows what he is doing^^

I really liked Elijah back then so I enjoy it that he is back, he can still keep his promise in killing him (well lets hope he can find a way)

Well the dagger that was shown...it has to be Rebekkah right? really good^^

If Caroline wears it I would be so happy...it was so beautiful and it could trigger a lot...

the promo wasn´t so interessting in my eyes but the next episode can be nice too ;)
    ItsakindaMagic
    ItsakindaMagic
    Human

Post by ItsakindaMagic Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:22 am

Hiya, i'm new and I just wanna say i love vampire diaries!!!!!!!

I totally love that elijah is back. but so bored of Damon and Elena. Damon just isn't fun anymore, Stephan is more fun now.

Bonnie is the best, I change my mind about her every week. but last two weeks she's been great. she was a bit snotty Elena last week over the mindwipe thing, but i did actually agreed with her. Elena shouldn't have forced that on Jeremy, he's a big boy and he knows the score. He's no safer than Elena is in that town.

I love klaus now. He's kinda gotten a bit softy recently. I was a little surprised with the Caroline/Klaus scene, but it was amazing. I'm still a Tyler/Caroline shipper, thats my favourite ship on the show.

I don't like the new girl, Meredith, the doctor. Kinda feels like they shoved her in there for Alaric and I'm worried I'm gonna have less Alaric/Damon time now.

The dagger, I thought that was elijah. Though I'd like Rebekkah to come back too. I didn't like her upstaging Caroline, she looked too old to be at highschool and definitely not want her sniffing around Tyler. Luckily Tyler only has eyes for Caroline. <33333333333333333

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 6:14 am