Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Zero's Powers - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Zero's Powers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Zero's Powers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Zero's Powers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Zero's Powers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Zero's Powers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Zero's Powers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Zero's Powers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Zero's Powers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Zero's Powers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Zero's Powers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Zero's Powers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Zero's Powers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Zero's Powers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Zero's Powers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Zero's Powers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Zero's Powers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Zero's Powers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Zero's Powers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Zero's Powers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Zero's Powers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Zero's Powers - Page 2 Bar_left59%Zero's Powers - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Zero's Powers - Page 2 Bar_left27%Zero's Powers - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Zero's Powers - Page 2 Bar_left15%Zero's Powers - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+12
audraliann
mabel
jayashree
tssf
Divine Rose
Conrad Weller
aya-chan
Rikana-hime
nina
sweetsolace
juliet
caela
16 posters

Zero's Powers

Poll

Who is Stronger?

[ 75 ]
    Zero's Powers - Page 2 Bar_left64%Zero's Powers - Page 2 Bar_right [64%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Zero's Powers - Page 2 Bar_left1%Zero's Powers - Page 2 Bar_right [1%] 
    [ 38 ]
    Zero's Powers - Page 2 Bar_left32%Zero's Powers - Page 2 Bar_right [32%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Zero's Powers - Page 2 Bar_left3%Zero's Powers - Page 2 Bar_right [3%] 

Total Votes: 117
    caela
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : quirky
    Warning ZoneZero's Powers - Page 2 Dropsoa

Zero's Powers - Page 2 Empty Zero's Powers

Post by caela Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:55 am

First topic message reminder :

Zero's abilities:

Flying (Rido fight, chapter 42)

http://www.mangareader.net/104-2168-20/vampire-knight/chapter-42.html

Immune to Pureblood mind control (Rido fight, chapter 42-43),

breaks glass with mind (chapter 50, 60).

http://www.mangareader.net/104-2178-24/vampire-knight/chapter-50.html

The end of the Rido fight had Rido going behind the newly rearrived Yuuki. Rido was on the roof with Zero alone. It looks like Rido was running from Zero.

http://www.mangareader.net/104-2169-32/vampire-knight/chapter-43.html

Kaname fight (chapter 46):

First attack: Kaname was angry about Zero pointing a gun at Yuuki. Kaname attacks with an overhead long range attack and Zero defends with the vines of the Bloody Rose. It results with Zero having scratches and Kaname with his hand chopped off.

http://www.mangareader.net/104-2172-7/vampire-knight/chapter-46.html

Second pass: Kaname positions a short/medium range weapon and Zero holds Bloody Rose.

http://www.mangareader.net/104-2172-8/vampire-knight/chapter-46.html
    Yuuki then stops their fight.

Zero won the first exchange, though Kaname might have underestimated Zero and carelessly allowed himself to get hurt. Kaname then chooses to switch to a shorter range weapon/attack. This switch shows an acknowledgment of fighting someone who is an equal or closer to an equal. I also reference how Kaname killed the Vampire Council: They are all weaker than Kaname and Kaname chose long range attacks.

http://www.mangareader.net/104-2169-9/vampire-knight/chapter-43.html

Who might have won if Yuuki didn't stop the fight? I don't know but I would have to bet Kaname, just basing on Kaname's experience.

Kaname vs. Rido: Kaname blew Rido to bits eleven years ago.

Haruka Kuran: lost to Rido with a hunter sword eleven years ago.

Based on the above information and supposing hunter weapons as a handicap, here is my ranking:

Spoiler:

Zero is REALLY strong right now, much more than what one should expect from being a former human.

rabbit
    Human

Zero's Powers - Page 2 Empty Re: Zero's Powers

Post by rabbit Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:12 am

Zero is shot by his dying twin brother, forcing him to "eat" Ichiru to complete the Twin Hunter fragment. With this final act and carrying the blood of three purebloods,[3] Zero becomes one of the most powerful characters appearing in the series. Zero and Yuki work together and defeat Rido, but Zero reveals his intention to end everything, to kill all pureblood vampires including Yuki.

bec. of the vampire hunter twin taboo makes zero the strongest according to manga if the taboo happens the vampire hunter is capable to kill the strongest vampire.
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:39 pm

Sorry for delay, but due to some technical issues my reply to you got lost and I was too lazy to re-type it.

caela wrote:Zero's Immunity to Pureblood mind control:
    Aya-chan: I took it to be implied that Zero was immune to Rido's mind control because Rido's first move against Aidou and Yuuki was mind control. Yuuki is a pureblood and Rido still tried it on her (and it worked for a second, then Aidou stopped Yuuki.)

Alot of the Zero-Rido fight was off camera, but also I took it to be assumed because Zero was still alive when Yuuki returned.

I hate to repeat myself, but I will do it. Rido never attempted to mind control Zero.
    In the past, shizuka voice made him to obey her. fortunatelly for him he escaped from under her control due to his hatred feelings and because he replaced her control with pain-he shot himsleft in the leg.

Since you're a fan of shounen, let me give you two example from naruto (anime):
    1. during the chunin exam, sasuke replaced fear with pain - he stabbed himself in the leg and he was able to save his and sakura's life.
    2. during the mission to bring sasuke back, shikamaru nara was caught by his enemy into a genjutsu and he released from that replacing it with pain - he broke his finger.

This is exactly what zero did. if he was immune to purebloods mind control, then shizuka shouldn't have him under her control.

caela wrote:Also there is a scene where Senri and Rido make eye contact during the Rido-Zero fight: The Night Dorm was hit by a blast from the roof, and it was Rido who fell down, NOT ZERO.

In that scene, the whole dorm fell down, with rido and zero too. zero was on the roof too. he did not fly to get down.

caela wrote:The Bloody Rose is not something whose full capabilities are explained. As Nina said, Zero can attack purebloods as an equal with the gun, but without the gun, we don't know Zero's power.

UUntil now, zero exercited his hunter role only with bloody rose on his side. but even with this, he was unable to catch a mere vampire. My opinion is that him without bloody rose is an easy victim to a noble vampire, not talking about purebloods.

caela wrote:Right now I'm too lazy to go back to the first chapter, but it looked like Aidou chose Yuuki's blood over the blood another human girl. There is no way that Aidou is in love with Yuuki, not at this point. Aidou pretty much was saying how good Yuuki's blood tasted, said it to Akatski, then Kaname came by and slapped Aidou.

In that scene, chapter 1, aidou did not chose yuuki over other girl. he came there because he scented yuuki's blood.

caela wrote:Also vampire children do not have vampire teeth; they suck power through kissing or something? If that is the case, then Yuuki never had vampire teeth as a child and pass as "human" under the spell.

Vampire children to not have fangs it's common. this doesn't make them less vampires. they still can sense blood and they still feed with blood throught other means.

For example us humans when we are children he have milk teeth which will be replaced around the age 6-8. this doesn't make children less human.

caela wrote:I'm trying to say that Juuri's spell (changed Yuuki into human) does not make sense because Yuuki's human blood tasted good to Aidou. During chapter 54, there is a Kaname flashback, where Kaname says that pureblood tastes even better than the blood of a loved one. I don't think Juuri's spell changed Yuuki into a human, I think it blocked Yuuki and anyone else from using the power of Yuuki's blood, which makes Yuuki only seem human, but her "human" blood was still pureblood.

My conclusion: Yuuki's blood influenced Zero as vampire blood, not human blood. That would explain Zero's current power level better.

Kaname and Juuri dissagree with your theory:

Juuri: "Yuuki, I am going to seal all your vampires genes and turn you into a human."

Kaname to zero: "You devoured the blood of yuuki, who was watching over you tenderly many many times. Because she has awakened, yuuki's blood is now suffusing you with the true power of kuran."

For the first part, the word context do wonders. In that part you mentioned, the context is: kaname is teaching yuuki a lesson about vampire society, how them, purebloods are seen by nobles:

"I'm sure you've experieced yourself...but to most vampires they find us to be much more attractive than a human child or even their beloved ones...That's why they never go too far. They will continue to obey us while they look for their opportunity. That's how this society maintains it's balance."

Most of noble vampires pretend in front of purebloods, but their biggest wish is to drink pureblood blood. if they will be put to chose between a human child blood and a pureblood, they will chose the last one.
    caela
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by caela Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:07 am

To Aya-chan: the Juuri-spell theory is something I have stopped thinking to be possible but forgot to post that I have changed my mind. I'll strike through the theory in the old posting soon. Thank you for the good quotes.

On to the other points:

caela wrote:
    Zero's Immunity to Pureblood mind control:
    Aya-chan: I took it to be implied that Zero was immune to Rido's mind control because Rido's first move against Aidou and Yuuki was mind control. Yuuki is a pureblood and Rido still tried it on her (and it worked for a second, then Aidou stopped Yuuki.)

I hate to repeat myself, but I will do it. Rido never attempted to mind control Zero.
    In the past, shizuka voice made him to obey her. fortunatelly for him he escaped from under her control due to his hatred feelings and because he replaced her control with pain-he shot himsleft in the leg.

Since you're a fan of shounen, let me give you two example from naruto (anime):
    1. during the chunin exam, sasuke replaced fear with pain - he stabbed himself in the leg and he was able to save his and sakura's life.
    2. during the mission to bring sasuke back, shikamaru nara was caught by his enemy into a genjutsu and he released from that replacing it with pain - he broke his finger.

This is exactly what zero did. if he was immune to purebloods mind control, then shizuka shouldn't have him under her control.

Alot of the Zero-Rido fight was off camera, but also I took it to be assumed because Zero was still alive when Yuuki returned.

Shizuka died chapter 20. Zero fights Rido in chapter 42 and in between Zero drinks Kaname’s blood (chapter 30) and eats Ichiru (chapter 40). Zero gained power after Shizuka and before fighting Rido.

Thank you for the Naruto examples. (Sorry, not a fan of Naruto, but I did watch those episodes and enjoyed them. Good memories cheers )

Yes, we do not see in the manga that Rido tried the same move on Zero. Rido and Zero’s fight was not shown at all. We see a conversation between Yuuki and Aido, and a quick moment of Shiki and Rido looking at each other.

Rido starts off fighting Aido first. Rido’s first move was mind control. Rido then tries mind control on Yuuki, a pureblood, and the move worked. Aido was the one who saved Yuuki from Rido at that moment (chapter 42).

This is what we see: Rido has shown twice that mind control is something he likes to use and he even tried it on another pureblood. Rido and Zero were fighting alone; the best move for Rido to try would be mind control because there was no third party to interfere. When Yuuki returned to the fight, Rido goes behind her and touches her cheek. Rido does not attack her, nor try to fight again. Whatever Zero did, he was winning that fight. Unless you think that Rido wanted to lose the fight on purpose, Rido would have tried the mind control technique. Zero is not even a pureblood; theoretically, mind control should work on Zero.

caela wrote:
    Also there is a scene where Senri and Rido make eye contact during the Rido-Zero fight: The Night Dorm was hit by a blast from the roof, and it was Rido who fell down, NOT ZERO.

In that scene, the whole dorm fell down, with rido and zero too. zero was on the roof too. he did not fly to get down.

Umm…flying or jumping looks almost the same when going down. It is flying up or jumping up that you can tell the difference.

Also, I wrote this originally for a different point than showing flying.

caela wrote:
    The Bloody Rose is not something whose full capabilities are explained. As Nina said, Zero can attack purebloods as an equal with the gun, but without the gun, we don't know Zero's power.

Until now, zero exercited his hunter role only with bloody rose on his side. but even with this, he was unable to catch a mere vampire. My opinion is that him without bloody rose is an easy victim to a noble vampire, not talking about purebloods.

The incident you are discussing is Chapter 69:
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/69/25
    Link is same as picture.
    Zero's Powers - Page 2 Vampire-knight-2052707

Blood gets on Zero’s face, he then touches his face and clutches at his own throat. He is going through blood lust. He has not had real blood in a year, just blood tablets. Any power level of vampire could have suffered through what Zero went through.

This is Zero going through blood lust again, but this time it is dried bloody pages:

http://www.mangareader.net/104-2153-24/vampire-knight/chapter-27.html

caela wrote:
    Right now I'm too lazy to go back to the first chapter, but it looked like Aidou chose Yuuki's blood over the blood another human girl. There is no way that Aidou is in love with Yuuki, not at this point. Aidou pretty much was saying how good Yuuki's blood tasted, said it to Akatski, then Kaname came by and slapped Aidou.

In that scene, chapter 1, aidou did not chose yuuki over other girl. he came there because he scented yuuki's blood.

http://www.mangareader.net/104-2056-35/vampire-knight/chapter-1.html

You see that the short haired girl is injured.

http://www.mangareader.net/104-2056-36/vampire-knight/chapter-1.html

Now you see that the injury is a knee bleeding.

The short-haired girl was injured before Yuuki touched the tree branch. The other girl was bleeding first.

nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:03 pm

caela wrote:
    Rido starts off fighting Aido first. Rido’s first move was mind control. Rido then tries mind control on Yuuki, a pureblood, and the move worked. Aido was the one who saved Yuuki from Rido at that moment (chapter 42).

I wonder how you get that idea again. Rido did use mind control BUT he controlled Aido not Yuuki>>>

Rido: “I do not need any appetizers, but you seem to be something worth eating … Come here”
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2168-11/vampire-knight/chapter-42.html

Look closely Aido’s eyes … he is hypnotized by Rido >>

Zero's Powers - Page 2 Vampireknight1577660

>> he is ready to fall down and YUUKI IS THE ONE WHO SAVED AIDO and not the other way around.

Yuuki: “Senpai WAKE UP …”
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2168-13/vampire-knight/chapter-42.html

If you’re referring on this scene >>
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2168-17/vampire-knight/chapter-42.html

>> Aido tried to protect Yuuki and take her away from the scene (not save her lol) but if you look the previous pages Yuuki wasn’t mind controlled by Rido … she was just thinking that Rido’s eyes were the eyes that were haunting her as a child. >>

http://www.mangareader.net/104-2168-15/vampire-knight/chapter-42.html

Her mind works perfectly and she is capable to recall memories which mean her mind wasn’t controlled.

Rido does not attack her, nor try to fight again. Whatever Zero did, he was winning that fight. Unless you think that Rido wanted to lose the fight on purpose, Rido would have tried the mind control technique. Zero is not even a pureblood; theoretically, mind control should work on Zero.

Rido was a mad man so his moves were reckless (even Sara comment over this.)
    At first he wanted to devour Yuuki for her thick and powerful Kuran blood BUT when he saw her he realized the similarity with Juuri and tried to take her as lover >>
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2168-17/vampire-knight/chapter-42.html

“I’ve changed my mind … you’ll replace Juuri and let me love you…”

He is not fighting back cuz he doesn’t want to eat her anymore and that was a “bad” move from him cuz it gave the opportunity to Yuuki to slash him with her Artemis>>
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2169-12/vampire-knight/chapter-43.html

Look also what Zero says >> “Behave as a hunted animal should behave … AT LEAST TRY TO FIGHT AND ESCAPE YOUR DEATH.”
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2169-14/vampire-knight/chapter-43.html

Rido lost it when he saw Yuuki … he was overwhelmed by Juuri’s memory and his lust for her… he wasn’t trying to get away from Zero but to RUN AFTER Yuuki >>>
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2169-33/vampire-knight/chapter-43.html

>> his guard was down and that gave Yuuki the advantage and stabbed him into his heart (1 significant blow)>>
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2169-34/vampire-knight/chapter-43.html

Then Zero pulled the trigger, shot him and Rido cracked into crystals >>
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2169-35/vampire-knight/chapter-43.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2169-36/vampire-knight/chapter-43.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2169-37/vampire-knight/chapter-43.html

Even though Yuuki’s stab could be enough cuz she hit him on the heart with an anti-vampire weapon … From what we know Rido should have turned into crystals sooner or later but we can say that Zero’s blow sped his death.

So from where it stems the interpretation that Rido was afraid of Zero and cuz he was loosing the fight run away from him? Haha …

About the flying:

1. Takuma also “flies” or better jumps on a roof >>
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2167-10/vampire-knight/chapter-41.html

2. The dogs of the senate (lower vampires) fly >>
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2168-5/vampire-knight/chapter-42.html

3. Aido with other vampires (lower rank) was on a roof >>
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2168-8/vampire-knight/chapter-42.html

As you can see not only PBs have this “ability” but also nobles and level-c or d vampires as well lol. And Zero except of being a hunter he is also a vampire level-d.

And lastly about Zero’s “fly” >>
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2168-21/vampire-knight/chapter-42.html

From what I see the veins uplifted Zero over the roof. But in any case Zero is using the Bloody Rose in its full power … the veins are coming from his own body which for me means that the BR and Zero had become ONE. So again if you remove the power of BR what’s Zero’s own power? The PBs and the nobles have their own powers (mind control, using their blood as weapon, freezing objects, throw fire balls etc) without using a weapon … Which is Zero’s special power to be ranked as a PB???

For me his special power is that probably is the only HUNTER that can awake and wield BR in its full form << a power that he gained by devouring his twin. But this doesn’t make him a PB but the most powerful HUNTER. He is also a vampire (lowest rank, a level-d) which means that by drinking the blood of a PB he can also obtain some powers from it. As the power to crack glasses … a power that he gained FROM KANAME AND NOT YUUKI.

About Yuuki’s blood.

caela wrote: http://www.mangareader.net/104-2056-35/vampire-knight/chapter-1.html

You see that the short haired girl is injured.

http://www.mangareader.net/104-2056-36/vampire-knight/chapter-1.html

Now you see that the injury is a knee bleeding.

The short-haired girl was injured before Yuuki touched the tree branch. The other girl was bleeding first.

aya-chan wrote: In that scene, chapter 1, aidou did not chose yuuki over other girl. he came there because he scented yuuki's blood.

You are right aya! cheers
    Aido: “After all we came here ESPECIALLY to see you.”
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2056-38/vampire-knight/chapter-1.html

“Ahh … it’s such a lovely sent … the sent that I was talking about is of your own blood…”
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2056-39/vampire-knight/chapter-1.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2056-40/vampire-knight/chapter-1.html

So Aido didn’t choose Yuuki’s blood over the other girl but he went there driven by Yuuki’s blood in the first place.

However this scene is a hint that Yuuki’s blood was more special than any other human being. I guess cuz she was actually a PB and not a human. << This also could be a reason why Zero snapped and bitten her along with his feelings ofc. But her “special” blood could be a significant reason as well.

Though this doesn’t mean that Yuuki’s blood as a human was a source for PBed powers … As long as Yuuki was human her powers were sealed thus and no one could tell that she was a PB/vampire and not a human. Proofs of that:

1. While Aido smelt and tasted her blood couldn’t tell that she was a PB, whereas when she awakened from Kaname instantly everyone in academy could tell >>

- Zero >> “I knew it, Yuuki’s blood … I recognized the smell…”
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2161-20/vampire-knight/chapter-35.html

>> which means that her blood kept the same smell, but obviously something had changed since Zero also sensed TWO VAMPIRES>>
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2161-21/vampire-knight/chapter-35.html

2. The NC and Rido also figured out Yuuki’s real nature after her awakening >>
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2162-4/vampire-knight/chapter-36.html http://www.mangareader.net/104-2162-5/vampire-knight/chapter-36.html http://www.mangareader.net/104-2162-6/vampire-knight/chapter-36.html

3. Another proof that NO ONE could obtain Yuuki’s powers as long as she was human is the fact that Rido (who wanted to devour her for her powers) was planning to awake her as well and then devour her. IF Yuuki’s human blood was the same powerful like her PBed then why Rido wanted to awake her? Wouldn’t be easier to devour her as human IF the outcome would be the same?

In short … Zero didn’t obtain ANY power from Yuuki the times he drank from her as human. He drank from her as a PB once and that was after the battle with Rido … so whatever power Zero had to fight Rido was from Ichirou, Kaname and through them from Shizuka as well, BUT definitely NOT from Yuuki. The only power that we saw to have after he drank from PB Yuuki was the cracking of window which as I proved in my previous post that power came from Kaname.

Bottom line is that Yuuki’s blood even as human seems to be singularly attractive for vampires BUT this is totally different from the interpretation that her blood could boost the powers of a vampire who drank from her while she was still human.

caela
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by caela Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:16 pm

@Nina
    In short … Zero didn’t obtain ANY power from Yuuki the times he drank from her as human. He drank from her as a PB once and that was after the battle with Rido … so whatever power Zero had to fight Rido was from Ichirou, Kaname and through them from Shizuka as well, BUT definitely NOT from Yuuki. The only power that we saw to have after he drank from PB Yuuki was the cracking of window which as I proved in my previous post that power came from Kaname.

Nina, its going to take me about a day or two to respond properly. I have enough time to leave this:

http://www.mangareader.net/104-2165-23/vampire-knight/chapter-39.html

link is same as image

Zero's Powers - Page 2 Vampire-knight-56200

I think this is one of the quotes Aya-chan brought up in the thread.
    Kaname is explaining separately how his blood affected Zero and how Yuuki's blood is affecting Zero:

Kaname to Zero(ch 39): Along with your taking of [Yuuki's] blood, Yuuki awakened. The original power of Kuran must have started awakening in your body. And I, who had taken the blood and power of Shizuka, gave you my blood.

I actually think there is no clear explanation to the situation. Back to the Kaname quote.

I also have no idea how Yuuki's human blood in Zero can "start awakening...." with ".....the original power of Kuran" especially since Yuuki was supposed to be human at the time. Zero drank her blood...so the blood goes through the stomach, intestines, etc. Whatever power Zero recieved from human Yuuki, should be on a human level. Also, the human blood is not stored anywhere on Zero. (He doesn't look like he gained weight through out the manga) On a basic science level, what Kaname said made no sense and which is why I came up with my crazy theory. I'm still looking for a good explanation for this situation.
    Willow
    Human

Humor : you will have to find out

Post by Willow Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:13 am

hhhhhhhhiiiiiii!!!!!!! Embarassed Very Happy
    Willow
    Human

Humor : you will have to find out

Post by Willow Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:16 am

cool how do u get pages of books in posts
    mabel
    mabel
    Human

Warning ZoneZero's Powers - Page 2 Drops5black

Post by mabel Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:16 am

I think zero is powerful but he is not the most powerful vampire knight character even if he kill the rido kuran did I spell his name right
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:32 pm

Willow wrote:hhhhhhhhiiiiiii!!!!!!!

To double your post is against the rules. if you want to add something, then use the edit function.

This is the wrong topic to present yourself. you can visit https://vampireknight.all-up.com/f15-welcome-new-members
    But since you're here sSig_welcome5

Willow wrote: cool how do u get pages of books in posts

If you have questions about this forum functions you can visit https://vampireknight.all-up.com/t478-ask-about-the-forum-functions-general-questions and admin/mods or members will help you.

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:00 pm