Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Similar topics

Gallery

Why is zero still pointing gun at yuuki - Page 3 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Why is zero still pointing gun at yuuki - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Why is zero still pointing gun at yuuki - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Why is zero still pointing gun at yuuki - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Why is zero still pointing gun at yuuki - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Why is zero still pointing gun at yuuki - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Why is zero still pointing gun at yuuki - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Why is zero still pointing gun at yuuki - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Why is zero still pointing gun at yuuki - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Why is zero still pointing gun at yuuki - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Why is zero still pointing gun at yuuki - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Why is zero still pointing gun at yuuki - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Why is zero still pointing gun at yuuki - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Why is zero still pointing gun at yuuki - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Why is zero still pointing gun at yuuki - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Why is zero still pointing gun at yuuki - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Why is zero still pointing gun at yuuki - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Why is zero still pointing gun at yuuki - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Why is zero still pointing gun at yuuki - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Why is zero still pointing gun at yuuki - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Why is zero still pointing gun at yuuki - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Why is zero still pointing gun at yuuki - Page 3 Bar_left59%Why is zero still pointing gun at yuuki - Page 3 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Why is zero still pointing gun at yuuki - Page 3 Bar_left27%Why is zero still pointing gun at yuuki - Page 3 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Why is zero still pointing gun at yuuki - Page 3 Bar_left15%Why is zero still pointing gun at yuuki - Page 3 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+9
Divine Rose
zeroyuuki666
nina
juliet
sweetsolace
aya-chan
Anneliezz
caela
jayashree
13 posters

Why is zero still pointing gun at yuuki

jayashree
    jayashree
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning ZoneWhy is zero still pointing gun at yuuki - Page 3 Drops1black

Why is zero still pointing gun at yuuki - Page 3 Empty Why is zero still pointing gun at yuuki

Post by jayashree Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:28 am

First topic message reminder :

My question is if zero love yuuki why does he point a gun on and say stuff like he is going to kill her

Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Why is zero still pointing gun at yuuki - Page 3 Empty Re: Why is zero still pointing gun at yuuki

Post by Anneliezz Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:32 pm

caela wrote:Just in general, Kaname was the "bad guy" for the first arc. Now that Kaname's intentions are more clear and more obvious that Kaname is not the bad guy, Zero is now clearly the possible bad guy.

Uhm, I don't get what you mean. Since when is Zero a bad guy. and I think Kaname has shown more potential (read potential:im not saying he is)for evil during the second arc?

Rido was clearly the bad guy in the 1 arc and now sara's clearly evil.
    Conrad Weller
    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning ZoneWhy is zero still pointing gun at yuuki - Page 3 Dropsoa

Why is zero still pointing gun at yuuki - Page 3 Empty Re: Why is zero still pointing gun at yuuki

Post by Conrad Weller Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:55 pm

kaname was never a bad guy okay neither in first arc nor in second. his reasons are absolutely justifiable personally i dont care if he killed shizuka or the vampire council they deserved it . i am happy he did it. disgusting people like council should be killed.

zero pointing guns at vampires is just his nature it proves he cant ever like a pureblood vampire or vampires in general. he hates them, to him being a hunter is most important thats it.

zero poiniting gun at yuuki speaks volumes he treats her same as kaname her fiance. they are purebloods and have nothing to do with zero.

zero offering his blood is just a gesture of friendship between them thats it.as far as i know he has no feelings for yuuki except for friendship. him pointing the gun proves he treats her same like kaname because he is the one to whom zero points the gun most.

dont say he helped her and never helped kaname he is supporting kaname now.
    caela
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : quirky

Post by caela Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:43 pm

Conrad Weller
    kaname was never a bad guy okay neither in first arc nor in second. his reasons are absolutely justifiable personally i dont care if he killed shizuka or the vampire council they deserved it . i am happy he did it. disgusting people like council should be killed.

zero pointing guns at vampires is just his nature it proves he cant ever like a pureblood vampire or vampires in general. he hates them, to him being a hunter is most important thats it.

zero poiniting gun at yuuki speaks volumes he treats her same as kaname her fiance. they are purebloods and have nothing to do with zero.

zero offering his blood is just a gesture of friendship between them thats it.as far as i know he has no feelings for yuuki except for friendship. him pointing the gun proves he treats her same like kaname because he is the one to whom zero points the gun most.

We are both entitled to our own opinions about Vampire Knight. If you want me to understand why you have these opinions, I will need some supporting evidence from the manga. I gave the chapters where I based my opinions off of so that others can understand me.

Also notice I used quotation marks when describing Kaname, which has a different meaning than the phrase without quotation marks. Calling someone a "bad guy" means that I don't think that he is a bad guy; I think that he only gives the appearance of a bad guy.

Anneliezz
    Uhm, I don't get what you mean. Since when is Zero a bad guy. and I think Kaname has shown more potential (read potential:im not saying he is)for evil during the second arc?

Rido was clearly the bad guy in the 1 arc and now sara's clearly evil.

I was trying to compare Kaname and Zero only as members of the love triangle. The good guy of the love triangle and the bad guy of the love triangle. I'll fix my original post. My bad.

Last edited by caela on Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Conrad Weller
    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Conrad Weller Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:09 pm

caela wrote:Conrad Weller

We are both entitled to our own opinions about Vampire Knight. If you want me to understand why you have these opinions, I will need some supporting evidence from the manga. I gave the chapters where I based my opinions off of so that others can understand me.

Also notice I used quotation marks when describing Kaname, which has a different meaning than the phrase without quotation marks. Calling someone a "bad guy" means that I don't think that he is a bad guy; I think that he only gives the appearance of a bad guy.

did i deny you are not entitled to your opinion i was just stating what i think. it's the impression i get of zero's thinking and reading the manga and i gave the evidence why kaname killed the people in first arc.

in ch 74 zero says he wont stop kaname. he helped yuuki so that she will be in better control.

i have these opinions because i think so i am not forcing anyone to understand them. it's how i perceive what i read.
    aristocratic-pureblood
    aristocratic-pureblood
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : I bite. :)
    Warning ZoneWhy is zero still pointing gun at yuuki - Page 3 Drops2

Post by aristocratic-pureblood Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:56 pm

I think we all know that Zero has at least some emotional issues... But I don't think he would really hurt, hurt her, he loves her too much. And he hates himself for being a vampire but that doesn't mean he hates Yuki...and even though he says he does, I don't think he feels that way.
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

Post by Anneliezz Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:34 pm

Blood-boy wrote:I think we all know that Zero has at least some emotional issues... But I don't think he would really hurt, hurt her, he loves her too much. And he hates himself for being a vampire but that doesn't mean he hates Yuki...and even though he says he does, I don't think he feels that way.

Great post, it's exactly what I've been trying to say the whole time Very Happy
    caela
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : quirky

Post by caela Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:58 am

Why is zero still pointing gun at yuuki - Page 3 Vampire-knight-55581

or

http://www.mangareader.net/104-2143-24/vampire-knight/chapter-25.html

I think in this picture, Zero meant it as a joke.
    (chapter 25, page 23)

Conrad Weller
    in ch 74 zero says he wont stop kaname. he helped yuuki so that she will be in better control.

I agree. Sorry it took me so long to respond.

KuranPrince:
    caela wrote:
    They are all vampires. Zero hates vampires. I don't see what love has to do with it. There is no romance between Zero and Kaname, unless you guys prefer to read chapter 30 as a different kind of scene than I read it as.

It seems to me that you've missed out one important thing that Zero hates the most-- pureblood vampires. Zero hates purebloods and three main purebloods in this arc are prime examples.

Sorry that it took me so long to respond. Umm...I don't understand your argument KuranPrince. I do agree that Zero hates purebloods more. If you care to, please explain further please.

Anneliezz:

Blood-boy wrote:

I think we all know that Zero has at least some emotional issues... But I don't think he would really hurt, hurt her, he loves her too much. And he hates himself for being a vampire but that doesn't mean he hates Yuki...and even though he says he does, I don't think he feels that way.

Great post, it's exactly what I've been trying to say the whole time

I second that.
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:48 pm

caela wrote:Sorry that it took me so long to respond. Umm...I don't understand your argument KuranPrince. I do agree that Zero hates purebloods more. If you care to, please explain further please.

Shizuka Hio was a pureblood vampire who had turned Zero into a vampire and murdered both of his parents while vowing for revenge.

My apologies for going off topic, but for now let's focus on just one single question.
    jayashree
    jayashree
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning ZoneWhy is zero still pointing gun at yuuki - Page 3 Drops1black

Post by jayashree Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:52 am

i done think it's yuki fault for zero turning in to a vampire and i done think him being turn by a pureblood give him the right to put a gun on yuki head becuse she a pureblood vampire

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 6:36 am