Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Is Zero emotionally unstable? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Is Zero emotionally unstable? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Is Zero emotionally unstable? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Is Zero emotionally unstable? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Is Zero emotionally unstable? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Is Zero emotionally unstable? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Is Zero emotionally unstable? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Is Zero emotionally unstable? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Is Zero emotionally unstable? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Is Zero emotionally unstable? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Is Zero emotionally unstable? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Is Zero emotionally unstable? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Is Zero emotionally unstable? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Is Zero emotionally unstable? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Is Zero emotionally unstable? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Is Zero emotionally unstable? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Is Zero emotionally unstable? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Is Zero emotionally unstable? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Is Zero emotionally unstable? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Is Zero emotionally unstable? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Is Zero emotionally unstable? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Is Zero emotionally unstable? Bar_left59%Is Zero emotionally unstable? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Is Zero emotionally unstable? Bar_left27%Is Zero emotionally unstable? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Is Zero emotionally unstable? Bar_left15%Is Zero emotionally unstable? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+9
Blood Lust
Katherine
Divine Rose
caela
aya-chan
juliet
Anneliezz
zeroyuuki666
sweetsolace
13 posters

Is Zero emotionally unstable?

sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneIs Zero emotionally unstable? Drops5black

Is Zero emotionally unstable? Empty Is Zero emotionally unstable?

Post by sweetsolace Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:31 pm

I'm thinking all the abuse he suffered in childhood and throughout the years finally gone to his head.

chapter 75 he pointed a gun at her when she said a simple comment, in reality if someone did that doesnt it look like he's unstable literally? confused

what are the fandom's thoughts?
    zeroyuuki666
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning ZoneIs Zero emotionally unstable? Dropsoa

Is Zero emotionally unstable? Empty Re: Is Zero emotionally unstable?

Post by zeroyuuki666 Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:34 pm

Of course wouldn't you be after all the stuff that happens to him yeah i think he would be unstable and he finds out that the girl he loves is something he hates yeah i would be unstable for a while
    Is Zero emotionally unstable? Zero_kiryu_of_matsuri_hinos_vampire
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

Post by Anneliezz Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:36 pm

I agree, he's unstable even if he doesn't show it...but in his situation, everyone would be..
    zeroyuuki666
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zeroyuuki666 Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:38 pm

Anneliezz wrote:I agree, he's unstable even if he doesn't show it...but in his situation, everyone would be..

I mean come on the girl he loves is a being he hates that would make any one un stable
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

Post by Anneliezz Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:48 pm

zeroyuuki666 wrote:
    Anneliezz wrote:I agree, he's unstable even if he doesn't show it...but in his situation, everyone would be..

I mean come on the girl he loves is a being he hates that would make any one un stable
    Like I said , everyone would be Very Happy
    But I'd say there's more to it than just Yuuki. If if you didn't count Yuuki in, He'd have gone trhough enough **** to make him unstable..

Last edited by Anneliezz on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    zeroyuuki666
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zeroyuuki666 Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:51 pm

Yeah take yuuki out and he still has a lot of issues so yes he is un stable
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:53 pm

[quote="Anneliezz"]
    zeroyuuki666 wrote:

what does it mean if he is? isn't that dangerous, i mean he's carrying a loaded gun..

wow dont the hunters care about him
    zeroyuuki666
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zeroyuuki666 Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:06 pm

Remember he is a hunter too so they can't kill him even though he is a vampire
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:07 pm

[quote="sweetsolace"]
    Anneliezz wrote:
    zeroyuuki666 wrote:

what does it mean if he is? isn't that dangerous, i mean he's carrying a loaded gun..

He is unstable due to the fact that he has also that level-e issue...

Τhe hunters did seem to care, that's why they placed Kaito next to him I think, so that he could be his "security" or "insurance" i think...or was it about the level-e issue? I think it was due to all; they wanted to be sure that he would keep things under control. scratch need to check this out, well one way or another, Zero keeps it cool most of the time and its amazing the fact the he helds his composure example next to Sara, but releases a far more 'agressive' style to girls like Maria or Yuuki.

As a far as it concerns his psychology, I do not know when he is going to burst explosive, something in him does not convince me that everything is under control...don't know about you..

zeroyuuki666
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zeroyuuki666 Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:14 pm

Thats what makes zero perfect for me you never know what he is going to do next i love my zero
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Anneliezz Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:17 pm

[quote="juliet"]
    sweetsolace wrote:
    Anneliezz wrote:

Τhe hunters did seem to care, that's why they placed Kaito next to him I think, so that he could be his "security" or "insurance" i think...or was it about the level-e issue? I think it was due to all; they wanted to be sure that he would keep things under control. scratch need to check this out, well one way or another, Zero keeps it cool most of the time and its amazing the fact the he helds his composure example next to Sara, but releases a far more 'agressive' style to girls like Maria or Yuuki.

As a far as it concerns his psychology, I do not know when he is going to burst explosive, something in him does not convince me that everything is under control...don't know about you..

I don't know if he instable due to the level E thing. To me it seems pretty much solved (for now). I think if he starts falling back to level E, something's gonna have to start the proces...

I agree about kaito Very Happy

I think it's because he has a band with both Yuuki and Maria. Even though he does try to hide everything with them too, it's just harder due to that fact. He has no band with Sara, so I guess that's why he's able to stay calmer...though it seems like she's trying to make him go nuts sometimes...It is amzing though, I really thought he would've already attacked her..

Well, he's gonna have to deal with all of his issues at some point, and before that it's gonna explode for sure (at least I think so..)

By under control do you mean emotions or level E??
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:28 pm

sweetsolace wrote:I'm thinking all the abuse he suffered in childhood and throughout the years finally gone to his head.

chapter 75 he pointed a gun at her when she said a simple comment, in reality if someone did that doesnt it look like he's unstable literally? confused

what are the fandom's thoughts?

Poor boy!

The best solution for zero is to do therapy. you know, that one with a psychologist, not the one he followed for a year: hunting vampires at night rofl

So, who want to be his therapist? do someone want zero on her couch, in her room? rofl
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:34 pm

[quote="juliet"]
    sweetsolace wrote:
    Anneliezz wrote:

Zero keeps it cool most of the time and its amazing the fact the he helds his composure example next to Sara, but releases a far more 'agressive' style to girls like Maria or Yuuki.

I dont know what hino was thinking but in my opinion Zero's character is more degraded when he is shown to point a dangerous object to weak, defenseless girls like Maria or Yuki simply because they're being a vampire to him. Its a bad hobby in my opinion. it doesnt help lighten the impression on him as he was previously in the first arc.

As a far as it concerns his psychology, I do not know when he is going to burst Is Zero emotionally unstable? 950934, something in him does not convince me that everything is under control...don't know about you..

odddly enough, most of the things he says are empty words lol so I want to see him "burst" as culmination of everything that had built up . lol I mean did you see the guy do anything to vent?? none.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:39 pm

[quote="Anneliezz"]
    juliet wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:
    Anneliezz wrote:

I don't know if he instable due to the level E thing. To me it seems pretty much solved (for now). I think if he starts falling back to level E, something's gonna have to start the proces...

I think it's because he has a band with both Yuuki and Maria. Even though he does try to hide everything with them too, it's just harder due to that fact. He has no band with Sara, so I guess that's why he's able to stay calmer...though it seems like she's trying to make him go nuts sometimes...It is amzing though, I really thought he would've already attacked her..

Well, he's gonna have to deal with all of his issues at some point, and before that it's gonna explode for sure (at least I think so..)

With Sara I thought he would attack her too, especially the first time that he met her at the school...

"Under control" I mean his psychology as a whole; he is a vampire, does not feed regularly (meaning only through tablets), he is supressing this side, he never had a burst to show release about his condition, he is acting strange in some moments example like with Maria and Yuuki pullling a gun, he is weird and rude...plus he is more introvert than in the first arc, so I think that he supresses a lot stuff there...

odddly enough, most of the things he says are empty words lol so I want to see him "burst" as culmination of everything that had built up . lol I mean did you see the guy do anything to vent?? none.

yes exactly, there is nothing that can declares "healthy release or outburst "...here, its actually the opposite.

@about level-e, yes right now he seems okay and after that scene with the closed coffin, it seems that his worst fear to become a level-e is also supressed but Hino has highlighted Yuuki's bracelet far too many times...So I am keeping reservations about his issues there...

I think that he is far more agitated in the inside than what he wants to present at the outside, and of course his job is his main reason.
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Anneliezz Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:45 pm

[quote="juliet"]
    Anneliezz wrote:
    juliet wrote:

With Sara I thought he would attack her too, especially the first time that he met her at the school...

"Under control" I mean his psychology as a whole; he is a vampire, does not feed regularly (meaning only through tablets), he is supressing this side, he never had a burst to show release about his condition, he is acting strange in some moments example like with Maria and Yuuki pullling a gun, he is weird and rude...plus he is more introvert than in the first arc, so I think that he supresses a lot stuff there...

yes exactly, there is nothing that can declares "healthy release or outburst "...here, its actually the opposite.

@about level-e, yes right now he seems okay and after that scene with the closed coffin, it seems that his worst fear to become a level-e is also supressed but Hino has highlighted Yuuki's bracelet far too many times...So I am keeping reservations about his issues there...

I think that he is far more agitated in the inside than what he wants to present at the outside, and of course his job is his main reason.

I see what you mean, and indeed he's trying to keep himself under control, but it won't work forever

Ande the level E, the bracelet, yes that's the only reason why I'm still thinking about level E actually . But I'm rather expecting it to be a problem more at the ending of the manga
    caela
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : quirky

Post by caela Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:49 pm

Juliet

Anneliezz

Ande the level E, the bracelet, yes that's the only reason why I'm still thinking about level E actually . But I'm rather expecting it to be a problem more at the ending of the manga

I agree with Anneliezz: It doesn't have to be about going level-E. It might foreshadow an endgame fight between Yuuki and Zero.

zeroyuuki666
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zeroyuuki666 Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:06 pm

I never thought of it that way don't tell me that
    caela
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : quirky

Post by caela Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:10 pm

i'm just guessing: it could be that Yuuki uses the bracelet to stop Zero from attacking Kaname...who knows?

My answer to the thread: Maybe?

Zero seems to have it under control; he's just super angsty about it. Apparently, the only people left alive who can push him into craziness are Yuuki and maybe Kaname.

Last edited by caela on Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    zeroyuuki666
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zeroyuuki666 Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:16 pm

Plz dont tell me that it is going to be a big explosive if that happens
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

Post by Divine Rose Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:58 pm

Yes, I believe he is emotionally unstable. It's kinda apparent with him pointing a gun at Yuuki.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:04 am

another thing im wondering about. is Zero's being emotionally unstable means he is immature??
    somehow his actions remind me of a child given something and he uses that to protect himself from things he doesnt want to face (ie insecurities) instead of using it for its intended purpose
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:07 am

sweetsolace wrote:another thing im wondering about. is Zero's being emotionally unstable means he is immature??
    somehow his actions remind me of a child given something and he uses that to protect himself from things he doesnt want to face (ie insecurities) instead of using it for its intended purpose

That's an interesting point there. Maybe.
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:09 am

sweetsolace wrote:another thing im wondering about. is Zero's being emotionally unstable means he is immature??

Like that idea...maybe he understands in the next chapters, that he has to grow older and has to face his fears...
    Blood Lust
    Blood Lust
    Human

Humor : I see Undead People!

Post by Blood Lust Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:16 am

From what i seen in the anime. Yes he is.
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:18 am

Katherine wrote:

Like that idea...maybe he understands in the next chapters, that he has to grow older and has to face his fears...

That would be good. I like it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 6:24 am