Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  Bar_left59%Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  Bar_left27%Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  Bar_left15%Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+14
DarkRose
nina
Anneliezz
aya-chan
Conrad Weller
soulkeeper_pol
juliet
KuranPrince
Knightmare
caela
Divine Rose
jayashree
sweetsolace
aristocratic-pureblood
18 posters

Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?

aristocratic-pureblood
    aristocratic-pureblood
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : I bite. :)
    Warning ZoneWhy is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  Drops2

Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  Empty Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?

Post by aristocratic-pureblood Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:38 am

I wonder why it is so bad to kill someone who is equally bad... confused
    well, everyone keeps on telling me it was soo bad of him to do...because shizuka was a pure blood

No, oh none of you are idiots, im sorry,i didn't really know how to word the question. But shizuka was killed for a reason, was she bad? And was the reason bad? (hope that helps!!)

I agree

Last edited by Shadow96 on Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneWhy is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  Drops5black

Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  Empty Re: Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?

Post by sweetsolace Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:07 am

fix the spelling in your title. Its SHIZUKA not SHIZUKU.

and to the question, who is asking that question?? this is confusing. I have no problem with him killing her
    jayashree
    jayashree
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning ZoneWhy is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  Drops1black

Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  Empty Re: Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?

Post by jayashree Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:44 am

I actually like him more for killing her and i am not saying this because i hate her she was a fun character that is all
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning ZoneWhy is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  Dropsoa

Post by Divine Rose Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:54 am

Sweet, is right. It's Shizuka not Shizuku

I don't think that it was wrong of him. He had to. I really liked Shizuka, but I understand completely.

kill someone who is equally bad...

Um, I'm not sure of the meaning of the above quote Shadow96.
    caela
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : quirky

Post by caela Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:32 am

I think shadow is refering to this:

Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  Vampire-knight-1577452

Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  Vampire-knight-1577453
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical

Post by Knightmare Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:01 am

Shizuka only had to die because they're all idiots and could never work together, they had a common enemy and kaname knew it and had Sara bitten Yuuki, it would have just awoken her pureblood.

It even wasn't necessary for Kaname to be the one to kill her. Zero would have killed Shizuka for his own petty reasons and been stronger (having her blood) for it. But Kaname wanted *more* power to protect Yuuki, so he stepped in and took her blood. Even though Zero has technically been the one to protect her or save her and yuuki wouldn't be in much danger after she became a pureblood. So I kinda see it as overkill as his excuse being the most powerful pureblood vampire around.

the only virtue it has, is that Zero is prevented from technically being Shizuka's killer, although Ichiru does blame him anyway and later resolved to blame Rido as the instigator of it.
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:06 am

Let's not forget the true fact that Shizuka had murdered Zero's family... and the young hunter have seen it all. If she would have lived, Zero would have been in the same position that Kaname had become... a slave.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:38 am

Shadow96 wrote:I wonder why it is so bad to kill someone who is equally bad... confused
    well, everyone keeps on telling me it was soo bad of him to do...because shizuka was a pure blood

You mean why killing a pureblood is considered as a taboo in the vampire society? so Shizuka's murder is considered to be "bad" under their social norms or that is something immoral that the fandom accuses Kaname of, or as an act is bad for Kaname (meaning the consequences after killing a pureblood)?

feel as an idiot, but I have not understand completely get it! scratch
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:40 am

juliet wrote:
    Shadow96 wrote:I wonder why it is so bad to kill someone who is equally bad... confused

You mean why killing a pureblood is considered as a taboo in the vampire society? so Shizuka's murder is considered to be "bad" under their social norms or that is something immoral that the fandom accuses Kaname of, or as an act is bad for Kaname (meaning the consequences after killing a pureblood)?

I don't either. You aren't alone. It could be anyone of those things.

It also kinda sounds like it: Why is it so bad for Kaname to kill someone as bad as him?

I really don't get it. scratch scratch scratch scratch
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:48 am

Divine Rose wrote:
    juliet wrote:

I don't either. You aren't alone. It could be anyone of those things.

It also kinda sounds like it: Why is it so bad for Kaname to kill someone as bad as him?

I really don't get it. scratch scratch scratch scratch

Thanks! I was beginning to wonder what I missed. Shadow if you want a more clear answer can you please go in clarifying it better?
    soulkeeper_pol
    soulkeeper_pol
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by soulkeeper_pol Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:51 am

I wonder why it is so bad to kill someone who is equally bad... confused

Because purebloods are really rare and well respected. They are placed in a position of power, like lords, ladies and masters. Anyway, killing someone because they are bad is still bad. I'm not going to say that I'm not on Kaname's side in this one, because I am. Shizuka deserved to die and Kaname needs the power he took to be able to kill the Council. Killing the council was also bad though, but I also feel they deserved to be killed at the same time.

Anyway, saying that what Kaname did was bad is understandable to me. And I'm not even going to say so otherwise. But hating him for it is way beyond my understanding. It's merely an excuse some fans use to hate him. Some people do wrong things to correct other wrongs. I'm not going to say its justifiable. Its just how it is. XD
    Conrad Weller
    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Conrad Weller Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:54 pm

just as bad kaname is not bad. maybe i didnt understand what you said.

well i really dont care if he killed her.well isnt she the woman who once said to kaname when he was a kid what a sad fate to be born to kurans and when she was dying then too. well i didnt hate her but she is dead well i am not bothered.

because purebloods are very less and revered thats why, its considered bad to kill a pureblood. but the woman was mad after her lover's death. kaname did a favour to her by letting her go to him.
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:36 pm

shizuka was the one who came into academy to kill kaname. kaname did not search for her to kill her and took her powers, she came to him. it was an one on one battle. it win the one who was smartest.

Knightmare wrote:Shizuka only had to die because they're all idiots and could never work together, they had a common enemy and kaname knew it and had Sara bitten Yuuki, it would have just awoken her pureblood.

It even wasn't necessary for Kaname to be the one to kill her. Zero would have killed Shizuka for his own petty reasons and been stronger (having her blood) for it. But Kaname wanted *more* power to protect Yuuki, so he stepped in and took her blood. Even though Zero has technically been the one to protect her or save her and yuuki wouldn't be in much danger after she became a pureblood. So I kinda see it as overkill as his excuse being the most powerful pureblood vampire around.

the only virtue it has, is that Zero is prevented from technically being Shizuka's killer, although Ichiru does blame him anyway and later resolved to blame Rido as the instigator of it.

Shizuka did not came into academy with an alliance in mind. her goal was to kill kaname with yuuki as asassin.

And something else, zero never could have killed shizuka. maybe he had the power to release himself from under mind control *he replaced her control with pain* and shot her few times, but the final blow he never could provide it.

sweetsolace wrote:
    and to the question, who is asking that question?? this is confusing. I have no problem with him killing her

I have no problem either.
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:59 pm

aya-chan wrote:Shizuka did not came into academy with an alliance in mind. her goal was to kill kaname with yuuki as asassin.

And something else, zero never could have killed shizuka. maybe he had the power to release himself from under mind control *he replaced her control with pain* and shot her few times, but the final blow he never could provide it.

I agree. Zero could have never killed Shizuka just like Kaname could never kill Rido. Both can severely wound them, but never deliver the final blow. No matter how much Zero thought he could, he could never.
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

Post by Anneliezz Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:21 pm

Uhm,
    I didn't like that he killed shizuka
    but it did make me like him more as a character because of that

I did like shizuka though, it's good that she's dead in a way, but i'd like to see some more flashbacks with her
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneWhy is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:31 pm

Divine Rose wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:Shizuka did not came into academy with an alliance in mind. her goal was to kill kaname with yuuki as asassin.

I agree. Zero could have never killed Shizuka just like Kaname could never kill Rido. Both can severely wound them, but never deliver the final blow. No matter how much Zero thought he could, he could never.

I second this. Very Happy
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:43 pm

sweetsolace wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:

I third this! cheers
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:42 am

nina wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:

I third this! cheers

I fourth this!!!!!!
    caela
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : quirky

Post by caela Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:44 am

I never thought Kaname killing Shizuka was a moral issue: it was pretty much self defense for Kaname.

I am confused about the dark future Shizuka was predicting for Kaname. Is she hinting that having too many different people's pureblood makes one unstable? Too much power or too many blood slaves or something?
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

Post by Anneliezz Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:21 pm

caela wrote:I never thought Kaname killing Shizuka was a moral issue: it was pretty much self defense for Kaname.

I am confused about the dark future Shizuka was predicting for Kaname. Is she hinting that having too many different people's pureblood makes one unstable? Too much power or too many blood slaves or something?

Ah , I always thought she ment that killing someone has it's consequences for yourself. Like in a moral way. If you kill one person, it will make it easier to kill a next one. The line is thinner.

But it could be indeed the things you mentioned too.
    DarkRose
    DarkRose
    Human

Post by DarkRose Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:16 am

sweetsolace wrote:fix the spelling in your title. Its SHIZUKA not SHIZUKU.

lol u say it so smoothly... but Kaname killing her was to gain power obviously protect Yuuki in the future, but i think i read something about her wanting to die anyway somewhere in the manga. Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  1098764838
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:33 am

DarkRose wrote:

lol u say it so smoothly... but Kaname killing her was to gain power obviously protect Yuuki in the future, but i think i read something about her wanting to die anyway somewhere in the manga. Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  1098764838
    Yeah she wanted to die because her only love died and without saying her anything before
    T.T
    I Think it would be the same as Kaname confused
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:42 pm

lililovelilica wrote:
    DarkRose wrote:

Yeah she wanted to die because her only love died and without saying her anything before
    T.T
    I Think it would be the same as Kaname confused

Yes Kaname wouldn´t try to continue his life when Yuuki dies. He would gladly accept the death by Zero (don´t want to say that he would do that but it would be possible)

Shizuka lost an impotant thing in her life, we´ve seen that she tried to gain power by killing Kaname to get revenge...she got it like this too...She didn´t really fighted against Kaname...it´s not so terrible in my eyes
    MissKuran
    MissKuran
    Human

Post by MissKuran Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:00 pm

I think Kaname killed Shizuka to protect Yuuki, she was almost giving her life for Zero and Kaname. And Shizuka would have killed her anyway just for revenge. When Kaname killed Shizuka she was save.
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:32 pm

MissKuran wrote:I think Kaname killed Shizuka to protect Yuuki, she was almost giving her life for Zero and Kaname. And Shizuka would have killed her anyway just for revenge. When Kaname killed Shizuka she was save.

He did it fot Yuuki, it's obvious. Kaname wanted to break up the bond between Zero and Shizouka because only in that case Zero could achieve Kaname's goal.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 8:09 am