Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  - Page 2 Bar_left59%Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  - Page 2 Bar_left27%Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  - Page 2 Bar_left15%Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+14
DarkRose
nina
Anneliezz
aya-chan
Conrad Weller
soulkeeper_pol
juliet
KuranPrince
Knightmare
caela
Divine Rose
jayashree
sweetsolace
aristocratic-pureblood
18 posters

Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?

aristocratic-pureblood
    aristocratic-pureblood
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : I bite. :)
    Warning ZoneWhy is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  - Page 2 Drops2

Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  - Page 2 Empty Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?

Post by aristocratic-pureblood Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:38 am

First topic message reminder :

I wonder why it is so bad to kill someone who is equally bad... confused
    well, everyone keeps on telling me it was soo bad of him to do...because shizuka was a pure blood

No, oh none of you are idiots, im sorry,i didn't really know how to word the question. But shizuka was killed for a reason, was she bad? And was the reason bad? (hope that helps!!)

I agree

Last edited by Shadow96 on Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:49 pm; edited 3 times in total

Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?

Post by Akaruisama Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:32 pm

MissKuran wrote:I think Kaname killed Shizuka to protect Yuuki, she was almost giving her life for Zero and Kaname. And Shizuka would have killed her anyway just for revenge. When Kaname killed Shizuka she was save.

He did it fot Yuuki, it's obvious. Kaname wanted to break up the bond between Zero and Shizouka because only in that case Zero could achieve Kaname's goal.
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning ZoneWhy is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  - Page 2 Dropsoa

Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Why is it so bad that Kaname killed shizuka?

Post by Katherine Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:12 pm

Akaruisama wrote:
    MissKuran wrote:I think Kaname killed Shizuka to protect Yuuki, she was almost giving her life for Zero and Kaname. And Shizuka would have killed her anyway just for revenge. When Kaname killed Shizuka she was save.

He did it fot Yuuki, it's obvious. Kaname wanted to break up the bond between Zero and Shizouka because only in that case Zero could achieve Kaname's goal.

So in the end it wasn´t with an evil intention, so we aren´t allowed to accuse Kaname ;)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 8:21 am