Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 Bar_left59%Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 Bar_left27%Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 Bar_left15%Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+24
Akaruisama
Kikotsukino
theangelgirl1992
minimalve
Bloodyrose223
lililovelilica
gentle yuuki
Amaran
Youweremysafeplace*
Katherine
emoyuki
aristocratic-pureblood
Divine Rose
sweetsolace
Blood Lust
aya-chan
caela
Pridemunkeyz
Jes Kuran
anna
nuitetoile21
juliet
Kanaze-Chan
cleone
28 posters

Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight

cleone
    cleone
    Human

Humor : Always
    Warning ZoneFavorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 Dropsoa

Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 Empty Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight

Post by cleone Fri May 28, 2010 5:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

Matsuri Hino is a great mangaka and she even put wonderful quotes.

This are my favorite quotes:

Yuki to Kaname: "If you are to be branded as a sinful and tainted vampire then.. then I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths."

Kaname to Yuki: "I can't possibly lose you. If the only option I had was to lose you, then I.. ..I would prefer death instead, be it yours by my hand or... or could you please kill me then Yuki?"

Zero to Yuki: "I was always watching from here. Always watching you watch Kuran Kaname"

Kaname: "Sometimes, forgetting is a type of happiness."

Kaien Cross: "Ahh! Tomatoma soup! (he meant tomato soup)

What's yours?

aristocratic-pureblood
    Level-E
    Level-E

Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight

Post by aristocratic-pureblood Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:02 pm

I like it when Kaname tells Yuki he treasures her, because I treasure my girls too, but my last one left...
    emoyuki
    emoyuki
    Human

Location : hell didn't want me, heaven didn't me, the vampires rejected me so im stuck here in love with a vampire
    Humor : Bite Me
    Warning ZoneFavorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 Drops5black

Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight

Post by emoyuki Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:00 am

OMG! i love all these quotes
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:15 pm

sweetsolace wrote:Yuki: Kaname you are the beginning of my world, and everything in that world. So even if I couldn't remember my past, I wasn't scared..

Yuki: That's right.. If you weren't there for me, I wouldn't be here

Yuki: I would do anything if its for Kaname sama. Those were not lies, because that's my wish.

Yuki: If it's him, even if he betrays me, my feelings for him wont change.

"I wont let you become a vampire"
    Yuki: that time Zero barely hold back his menace... But I wonder why... I don't feel any wonder or fear.

Kaname: Yuki, the safest place is beside me.

Kaname: It's all right.. You can ask me anything you like. My feelings for you won't change.

Kaname: I've never told you straight out but you do know.. I love you, more than anything in the world..

Yuki: from that day on as time passes, my heart's been reacting oddly, feeling lost and helpless. Just by standing before this person, I feel like I can't be calm

Yuki: throughout these years, the countless times he spared with me... those arms that calmed me down... that beautiful person, whose gentle eyes only looked at me.. I was saved by all of these.

Yuki: I'm proud of you as my sempai and ancestor. You and I are of the same kind. Yet you are a beast in the form of a beautiful man. In spite being a beast, you are weak somewhere. You are a liar. You are somewhat vicious, and you have too many secrets. Although I promised to become your wife when we were little, I don't understand whether you really like me or not... No.. You like me, but it's mixed with various things...

There are so many quotes I like so I won´t be able to post all of them...a lot of my favs have alreade been posted yet so it´s not that bad...

I like yours very well sweetsolace Smile It shows so much theri love towars each other (I would do everything for my beloved too, you are right Yuuki)
    caela
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : quirky

Post by caela Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:14 am

Most of the romantic quotes seem to have been covered, so these are random quotes that I like.

Isaya (ch 58): It's pretty well hidden, but [Yuuki] has an absolutely amazing smell of sunshine coming from her. Although It's not the same as Juri, who was like the very blaze of the sun itself...

Ichiru to Zero (ch 59): You're always so serious, forcing yourself to cool your head and trying to hold yourself in check...you dummy...think about it also.

Rima (ch 36): Shiki...idiot!...letting someone else do what he pleases...you should love yourself more!

Ruka to Kaname (ch 37): I was only dancing around on my own...please don't apologize.

Yuuki to Aido (ch 37): I never thought the day would come when Aidou-sempai would call me Yuuki-sama. I thought you would still use "Yuuki Cross" or "Hey you!"

Aido (ch 37): For a pureblood to cry in front of others...is something unheard of.

Haruka to Kaname / Haruka's last words (38): It's alright, I'm saying this because I know everything...even so, it doesn't change the fact that you have been our adorable son.

Weird quote repeat:
    Takuma to Kaname (38): Why do you...you purebloods....always do reckless things!
    Zero to Kaname (30): Do all purebloods not know when to quit?
    Youweremysafeplace*
    Youweremysafeplace*
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Always :D

Post by Youweremysafeplace* Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:37 am

Mine favorite quotes are cheers -
    Yuki to Zero thoughts. chapter 23 : I can see the color of blood glow in his eyes.. vampire's eyes are suppose to be scary but...I cant look away from those eyes.
    Zero to Yuki chapter 23 :
    Yuki: Ze.. (zero covers the top of her eyes so she can only see his mouth)
    Zero: Silly. (He smiles) Do you intend to take away my right to decide for myself? And yuki will you always have this look on your face when your concerned about me? (gently takes his hand off her eyes)
    ...Smile
    Yuki to Zero Chapter 75 : Zero is much more gentle compared to others.. So your heart was not hurt by it.

Last edited by Youweremysafeplace* on Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    caela
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : quirky

Post by caela Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:46 am

Youweremysafeplace, the quotes you chose really made my mood lighter. The middle quote was something I forgot happened, especially since it wasn't in the anime, and I'm really happy to have seen it again Smile
    Youweremysafeplace*
    Youweremysafeplace*
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Always :D

Post by Youweremysafeplace* Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:08 am

caela wrote:Youweremysafeplace, the quotes you chose really made my mood lighter. The middle quote was something I forgot happened, especially since it wasn't in the anime, and I'm really happy to have seen it again Smile

Its my pleasure Smile
    Amaran
    Amaran
    Human

Post by Amaran Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:46 am

Yagari to Zero:
    "While you can still fight, struggle to your heart's content. The life you have chosen now is that of much fresh blood."

Yagari: "A pureblood vampire hugging a girl so warmly...I don't know why you break tradition to favor that girl. You should know what she just did. After all, the evidence is still there...What is your motive? Why don't you drive Zero into a corner?
    Kaname: "So that I won't lose her, of course."

Yuuki: "Zero, I thought you were really going to die."
    Zero: "Yuuki...I'm not going to run away anymore...so don't cry anymore.."
    Yuuki's thoughts: I won't regret...!

Zero: "Even if I had caused her death, I wouldn't regret it.
    Yuuki: "It's ok, you're not 'bargaining' yourself...that's fine. I have said this before, I am on Zero's side, after all."

Zero: Yuuki, I...I only desired your blood Yuuki. I want it so much that it's unbearable...to the point that unless I drank from you to the very limits of your life, I would not be satisfied, such a disgusting gluttonous greed, that is...the type of creature I am, isn't it?

Looking back there are a lot of great quotes in vampire knight =)
    aristocratic-pureblood
    aristocratic-pureblood
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : I bite. :)
    Warning ZoneFavorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 Drops2

Post by aristocratic-pureblood Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:13 am

Zero; "I want these gentle hands and smiling face...even though I should not want such a thing..."

I was trying to thing of one for Yuki... Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 1694537797
    gentle yuuki
    gentle yuuki
    Human

Post by gentle yuuki Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:20 pm

[quote]Kaname: "Sometimes, forgetting is a type of happiness."

when did kaname say that ? scratch
    my favorite quote would be :
    yuuki to zero : " if you have a place where you can feel safe then you shall be okay even if scary things happened "
    zero about yuuki : " or could it be ..because it might well have been that pureblood who taught that girl how to have such a tender and loving heart towards us all ?"
    thanks for the beautiful topic Very Happy
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 Empty I love this 2 quotes

Post by lililovelilica Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:46 am

Yuki to Kaname: "If you are to be branded as a sinful and tainted vampire then.. then I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths."

Kaname to Yuki: "I can't possibly lose you. If the only option I had was to lose you, then I.. ..I would prefer death instead, be it yours by my hand or... or could you please kill me then Yuki?"
    Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 1694537797
    Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 651225598
    Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 1019656462
    Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 3814611447
    Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 3110612249
    Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 812189494
    drawling
    Bloodyrose223
    Bloodyrose223
    Human

Humor : Quite, Curious

Post by Bloodyrose223 Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:21 am

"if you go one step ahead of me i'll make you cry" -Zero

"That's why for you, you have the right to be cruel to me. No matter how much you make me worry or how much danger you put me in, just as much as you like. But these are not enough 'compensation.' Even if I have to sacrifice my left over life for you, I would not utter a word of complaint." -Zero Kiryuu

"Go Yuuki.. Go and be by the side of the man who can spend eternity with you.." -Kiryu zero

Zero: she isn't little. in my heart, her existence is big.

Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 1694537797
    Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 812189494
    my eyes...
    Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 2554657431
    minimalve
    minimalve
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Give it to me! XD

Post by minimalve Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:23 pm

Oh oh I have a scene I always laugh at!!

VK chapter 49.
    Kaname and Yuuki are walking through the underground tunnel when Kaname tells Yuuki that he agrees there to be no secrets or lies between them anymore.

Kaname: "I feel the same as you, I would hate it if lies... were to build up between us, so..."
    Kaname: "Yuuki... I'm the one who took Shizuka san's life and her power" Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 2289681036

Yuuki: "..." Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 2528011993

Kaname: "And... Yuuki I... To kill Rido as well as to escape his hold over me and finally be free to protect you myself.. I made as much use as I possible could of the closeness that existed between you and Kiryuu-kun" sFun_mischieviousbig

Yuuki: "..." Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 1098764838

Kaname: (I shorted this one) "I am sorry we have to hide there are too many troublesome things going on outside..."

Yuuki finally speaks: " Are the troublesome things going on because Zero and I killed uncle Rido?" ha-ha-ha my eyes...

Kaname: "That is not it at all Yuuki, we are hiding because I.... Killed the entire Vampire Council.." Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 3994664780

Yuuki: "..."

Kaname: "You don't even seem surprised anymore..." almost..
    theangelgirl1992
    theangelgirl1992
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by theangelgirl1992 Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:30 pm

Yuuki to Kaname "I love you. I love you Kaname-sama you are the beginning of my world and everything in that world"

Yuuki to Kaname: "Even if you’re tainted … I don’t mind … Please taint me too oniisama … I love your hands … tainted or not … and if you’re to be branded as a sinful and tainted vampire then … then I want to fall down with you to the farthest depths!" (I particularly ADORE THIS ONE because it shows the depth of love Yuuki feels for Kaname Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 1694537797

And my biggest favorite the one that makes me wanna cry all the time:

Kaname to Hanabusa: "At first I thought you where thinking I had killed my own parents... to tell the truth the fact you didn't made me happy." Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 36224405

I love this one, because it means at least to me that Kaname truly does value his friends. Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 36224405 Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 36224405
    Kikotsukino
    Kikotsukino
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Kikotsukino Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:34 pm

theangelgirl1992 wrote:Yuuki to Kaname "I love you. I love you Kaname-sama you are the beginning of my world and everything in that world"

Yuuki to Kaname: "Even if you’re tainted … I don’t mind … Please taint me too oniisama … I love your hands … tainted or not … and if you’re to be branded as a sinful and tainted vampire then … then I want to fall down with you to the farthest depths!" (I particularly ADORE THIS ONE because it shows the depth of love Yuuki feels for Kaname Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 1694537797

Kaname to Hanabusa: "At first I thought you where thinking I had killed my own parents... to tell the truth the fact you didn't made me happy." Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 36224405

I love this one, because it means at least to me that Kaname truly does value his friends. Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 36224405 Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 36224405

Your Fav quote is the same as my one ~ cheers cheers cheers cheers Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 2660116546

But I'll add a few more:
    Kaname to Yuki: "I love you more than anything in the world" (Goes to show the extent Kaname can love Yuki)
    Kaname to Yuki: " Yuki, its actually because im so dreadfully afraid that one day you might throw yourself into a lost cause and sacrifice your life in the attempt. I don’t want to.... I don’t want to live that a second time” (Shows how much Yuki's existence ~ is important to him)
    Yuki to Kaname: “The only Kaname for me... is you, Kaname... So Please don’t worry... It’s okay, let it all out... Tell me everything.. (Love this one Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 1694537797 because it shows me, that no matter 'who Kaname is, or what his identity might be, its only one Kaname in Yuki's heart. And that will always be the SAME Kaname to her" ) Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 812189494
    Kaname to Yuki: "I can't possibly lose you. If the only option I had was to lose you, then I.. ..I would prefer death instead, be it yours by my hand or... or could you please kill me then Yuki?" (IMO I dont think either Yuki OR Kaname can kill each other - so its all good ~ Just a phrase i like to take it from Hino that 'ONLY Death will do them apart Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 967774713 HURRAY YuMe!!
    theangelgirl1992
    theangelgirl1992
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by theangelgirl1992 Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:52 pm

OWH How could I forget this. Now this really makes me cry:

Haruka to Kaname: "It's alright I'm saying this because I know everything, even so, it doesn't change the fact, that you have been our adorable son"

Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 2747345646 Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 2747345646 Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 2747345646 Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 2747345646 Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 2747345646
    gentle yuuki
    gentle yuuki
    Human

Post by gentle yuuki Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:24 pm

theangelgirl1992 wrote:OWH How could I forget this. Now this really makes me cry:

Haruka to Kaname: "It's alright I'm saying this because I know everything, even so, it doesn't change the fact, that you have been our adorable son"

Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 2747345646 Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 2747345646 Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 2747345646 Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 2747345646 Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 2747345646
    soooooooooo cute i love this one Sad
    gentle yuuki
    gentle yuuki
    Human

Post by gentle yuuki Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:29 pm

kaname to zero : " I forgave things that were not to be forgiven all for this day"
    Sad
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:31 pm

gentle yuuki wrote:kaname to zero : " I forgave things that wew not to be forgiven all for this day"
    Sad

I also love this quote cheers So I have put it in my signature!
    gentle yuuki
    gentle yuuki
    Human

Post by gentle yuuki Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:17 pm

aidou to zero : " you came to see how im doing right ? you came to see .. if im tormented by hatred for kaname sama and for his sister too ..no way ,i definintely wont become like that .i wont become like you no matter how hard it is right now ..."
    i love the royal aidou Sad
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

Post by Divine Rose Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:09 am

Kikotsukino wrote:
    theangelgirl1992 wrote:Yuuki to Kaname "I love you. I love you Kaname-sama you are the beginning of my world and everything in that world"

Your Fav quote is the same as my one ~ cheers cheers cheers cheers Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 2660116546

But I'll add a few more:
    Kaname to Yuki: "I love you more than anything in the world" (Goes to show the extent Kaname can love Yuki)
    Kaname to Yuki: " Yuki, its actually because im so dreadfully afraid that one day you might throw yourself into a lost cause and sacrifice your life in the attempt. I don’t want to.... I don’t want to live that a second time” (Shows how much Yuki's existence ~ is important to him)
    Yuki to Kaname: “The only Kaname for me... is you, Kaname... So Please don’t worry... It’s okay, let it all out... Tell me everything.. (Love this one Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 1694537797 because it shows me, that no matter 'who Kaname is, or what his identity might be, its only one Kaname in Yuki's heart. And that will always be the SAME Kaname to her" ) Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 812189494
    Kaname to Yuki: "I can't possibly lose you. If the only option I had was to lose you, then I.. ..I would prefer death instead, be it yours by my hand or... or could you please kill me then Yuki?" (IMO I dont think either Yuki OR Kaname can kill each other - so its all good ~ Just a phrase i like to take it from Hino that 'ONLY Death will do them apart Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 967774713 HURRAY YuMe!!

I love all of those too! cheers cheers cheers cheers

And I agree, that last line you wrote means that only death with part them. So beautiful. Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 3530524148

Yes! Hurray Yume! Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 3110612249

@theangelgirl1992: That is one of my faves as well. It's a great quote and so sweet. sLo_BigBearHug
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneFavorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:08 pm

I love what Yuki said to Kaname... "If your sins have caused you to fall from grace...Then I want to descend to the bottom with you!" Very Happy Its sweet...

Kaname to Yuki (Its sad but cute...) "I allowed us to be parted once...Would you sentence me to the pain...I suffered those ten years again?"

Zero to Yuki: I've only wanted your blood...The need is so great...It's never fully satisfied until you devour the other persons life...A disgusting, vile desire...Thats...What vampires are..."

Yuki to Zero: "No matter what...I'll always be by your side! I made a promise to you and I'll keep it no matter what. I promised you that I would stop you. Hate vampires, hate me...At least it means you haven't given up! Don't give up on yourself!"

Zero to Yuki: "How could I ever hate you?"

nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:49 pm

Volume 11 … from the extended scene of chapter 49 that it’s not included in the available scanlations.

Kaname: “Yuuki … in your heart you have a deep dark forest … a forest that grew during the time I had to let go of you.” (and he is touching and licking her!) Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 1019656462

“Yes … hold me tightly … We’ll wander through it … together.” (and his lifting her onto his arms in bridal style to continue their “wandering” Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 JFBQ00213070516A elsewhere!

This scene is so sensual! I’m all over the floor molten!!!! Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 Yociexp78 Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 JFBQ00168070301A
    rosaever
    rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : curious

Post by rosaever Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:56 pm

nina wrote:Volume 11 … from the extended scene of chapter 49 that it’s not included in the available scanlations.

Kaname: “Yuuki … in your heart you have a deep dark forest … a forest that grew during the time I had to let go of you.” (and he is touching and licking her!) Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 1019656462

“Yes … hold me tightly … We’ll wander through it … together.” (and his lifting her onto his arms in bridal style to continue their “wandering” Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 JFBQ00213070516A elsewhere!

This scene is so sensual! I’m all over the floor molten!!!! Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 Yociexp78 Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 JFBQ00168070301A

Oh my Nina: Thank you Thank you Thank you. I was so curious of what you wrote,because I didn't know it that I searched it and found it, - LOVE IT Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 AddEmoticons08049( images from Sagakure LJ)

Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 Vk50_book-added_01
    Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 Vk50_book-added_02

It so touching, this chapter 49 is full of beautiful quotes beetwen Y&KFavorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 AddEmoticons08049

Last edited by rosaever on Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding)
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:40 pm

rosaever wrote:
    nina wrote:Volume 11 … from the extended scene of chapter 49 that it’s not included in the available scanlations.

Oh my Nina: Thank you Thank you Thank you. I was so curious of what you wrote,because I didn't know it that I searched it and found it, - LOVE IT Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 AddEmoticons08049( images from Sagakure LJ)

Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 Vk50_book-added_01
    Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 Vk50_book-added_02

It so touching, this chapter 49 is full of beautiful quotes beetwen Y&KFavorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 AddEmoticons08049

cheers cheers cheers No … I thank you rosaever for posting the scans! sLo_BigBearHug I didn't know that they have been scanlated! bounce

It’s one of the top scenes EVER! So promising, overwhelming and erotic! Oh my, oh my … can’t stop drooling!!!! drawling drawling drawling

Last edited by nina on Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:46 pm

and then? and then? Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 1019656462 Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 2 1019656462

Rosaever thank you also they are wonderful...are they still wandering inside of that forest? it can be so..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:51 pm