Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Naruto *manga* Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Naruto *manga* I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Naruto *manga* I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Naruto *manga* I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Naruto *manga* I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Naruto *manga* I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Naruto *manga* I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Naruto *manga* I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Naruto *manga* I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Naruto *manga* I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Naruto *manga* I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Naruto *manga* I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Naruto *manga* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Naruto *manga* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Naruto *manga* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Naruto *manga* I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Naruto *manga* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Naruto *manga* I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Naruto *manga* I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Naruto *manga* I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Naruto *manga* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Naruto *manga* Bar_left59%Naruto *manga* Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Naruto *manga* Bar_left27%Naruto *manga* Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Naruto *manga* Bar_left15%Naruto *manga* Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+3
mariangie
Katherine
aya-chan
7 posters

Naruto *manga*

Poll

The hottest guy

[ 4 ]
    Naruto *manga* Bar_left29%Naruto *manga* Bar_right [29%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Naruto *manga* Bar_left36%Naruto *manga* Bar_right [36%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Naruto *manga* Bar_left29%Naruto *manga* Bar_right [29%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Naruto *manga* Bar_left6%Naruto *manga* Bar_right [6%] 

Total Votes: 14
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning ZoneNaruto *manga* Dropsoa

Naruto *manga* Empty Naruto *manga*

Post by aya-chan Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:37 pm

Naruto is one of the few shonen manga I read. But I did not read from the beggining. I started from the battle between jiraya and pain *I was curious because anime stopped there*

the character I don't like is...naruto. he's a very noisy guy. his father was such a smart man, how was it possible for him to have such a...let's just say noisy kid.

My favorite characters are sasuke, kakashi and itachi.
    Itachi was seen as a bad person before, but I always suspected that was something to make him sacrifice his family.

Another thing I don't like are the girls. in my opinion they're more than useless.

What about you?

note: the poll has multiple choice
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Naruto *manga* Empty Re: Naruto *manga*

Post by Katherine Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:02 pm

Well I started reading Naruto very early, it was one of my first manga...

From the beginning I prefered Sasuke and shared his opinion about Naruto (I hate his behaviour and the whole story deals about him becoming better and better and becoming weirder and not mature) Kakashi was great too but if I´m honest when I first saw him I thought he was older...I loved kakashi Gaiden, I want this song from Obito´s death

As almost everyone I like someone of Akatsuki: Itachi of course, I mean his eyes are reasons enough, Deidara (I don´t now why, maybe his hairstyle or his un at the end of sentences...and Nagato (although Yahiko looked hotter...somehow I understand his point of view...weird) but we all know that they die...so cruel

This war right now is stupid in my eyes, I don´t like Madara/Tobi or who is really is and his idea is stupid, furthermore I don´t understand this fights, too many enimies and not enough time to understand, the only great thing during the war until now was the gaara-thing...such an awesome mother...I don´t like the Kage and I hate this bee, his songs are annoying^^

I voted for Itachi, Kakashi and Sasuke...I don´t want to make a ranking
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by aya-chan Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:39 pm

Katherine wrote:
    This war right now is stupid in my eyes, I don´t like Madara/Tobi or who is really is and his idea is stupid, furthermore I don´t understand this fights, too many enimies and not enough time to understand, the only great thing during the war until now was the gaara-thing...such an awesome mother...I don´t like the Kage and I hate this bee, his songs are annoying^^

From what I understood until now is that Tobi want to resurect something and for this he need all 9 jinjuriki *i spell the name wrong, sorry*.
    but the strange thing is that madara was resurected with that impure resurection jutsu and that tobi is not madara. the real madara died long times ago and now he was resurected.
    The thing is he talked about a plan he made before his death and I think he planned this war, but the question is why he needed someone to start it when he was death and not start it himself when he was alive scratch

mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:34 am

Naruto has his mom's personality . The previous Nine - Tails host . And his father's looks .

By the way , I never liked Naruto saying " Believe it ! " in the English anime version . That phrase or the equivalent Japanese one never happened in the manga .
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:23 pm

aya-chan wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

From what I understood until now is that Tobi want to resurect something and for this he need all 9 jinjuriki *i spell the name wrong, sorry*.
    but the strange thing is that madara was resurected with that impure resurection jutsu and that tobi is not madara. the real madara died long times ago and now he was resurected.
    The thing is he talked about a plan he made before his death and I think he planned this war, but the question is why he needed someone to start it when he was death and not start it himself when he was alive scratch

Yeah I know and because of that it´s so confusing...I mean who is Tobi now, I want to know that^^ (the rumors that Obito might be Tobi are in my eyes stupid, why should that be possible? An what is the use of that)
    Yeah the Eye of the Moon Plan or in japanese the Tsuki no Me Keikaku...I don´t think that is peace...you´re right maybe he wasn´t strong enough to start it when he died and now it is possible for him...
    I think Madara looks weird with the Rinnegan, the Sharingan looks better^^ (by the way, Sasuke´s eternal Mangekyo Sharingan isn´t my favourite)

Naruto has his mom's personality . The previous Nine - Tails host . And his father's looks .

By the way , I never liked Naruto saying " Believe it ! " in the English anime version . That phrase or the equivalent Japanese one never happened in the manga .

Yeah that sounded so stupid...I don´t now what the Japanese Naruto says but he has that too and it annoys me, I don´t watch it anymore, the fillers aren´t good too...

Minato Namikaze was so great I really like him, because his personality is good, furthermore he was Kakashi´s sensei ;) the mother was annoying too in my eyes, the chapters where Naruto talked to her were boring too...I don´t read naruto regulary, there are always around 6 new chapters to read
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by aya-chan Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:23 pm

mariangie wrote:Naruto has his mom's personality . The previous Nine - Tails host . And his father's looks .

couldn't he take his father personality? I really don't like naruto. he's winning battles because of his strong will and not because of his ability. he fought with skiled enemies and i was annoyed when he won when the truth was that they were better than him.

I do not watched dubbed anime no matter which anime is.

Katherine wrote:
    Yeah I know and because of that it´s so confusing...I mean who is Tobi now, I want to know that^^ (the rumors that Obito might be Tobi are in my eyes stupid, why should that be possible? An what is the use of that)
    Yeah the Eye of the Moon Plan or in japanese the Tsuki no Me Keikaku...I don´t think that is peace...you´re right maybe he wasn´t strong enough to start it when he died and now it is possible for him...
    I think Madara looks weird with the Rinnegan, the Sharingan looks better^^ (by the way, Sasuke´s eternal Mangekyo Sharingan isn´t my favourite)

I thought at Obito too. before dying his right side was crushed and he gave his left eyes to kakashi. in manga, if i remember correctly, tobi mask just one hole for an eye, the right one. and once his right side of face was showed and looked some kind of strange. and if we presume that he was saved by who know who it would make sense.
    But in my theory is a huge hole: when he died, obito wasn't an amazing shinobi. minato died few years later and I think is impossible for obito to advance so fast and fight from equal to equal with minato:the night when kyubi attacked.

Another theory of mine is that tobi is shisui. before dying he gave one eyes to itachi, so just like tobi he miss an eye and was replaced with rinnegan. the big hole is that shisui loved konoha and he wouldn't help to destroy it.
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:45 pm

aya-chan wrote:
    mariangie wrote:Naruto has his mom's personality . The previous Nine - Tails host . And his father's looks .

couldn't he take his father personality? I really don't like naruto. he's winning battles because of his strong will and not because of his ability. he fought with skiled enemies and i was annoyed when he won when the truth was that they were better than him.

I do not watched dubbed anime no matter which anime is.

Katherine wrote:

I thought at Obito too. before dying his right side was crushed and he gave his left eyes to kakashi. in manga, if i remember correctly, tobi mask just one hole for an eye, the right one. and once his right side of face was showed and looked some kind of strange. and if we presume that he was saved by who know who it would make sense.
    But in my theory is a huge hole: when he died, obito wasn't an amazing shinobi. minato died few years later and I think is impossible for obito to advance so fast and fight from equal to equal with minato:the night when kyubi attacked.

Another theory of mine is that tobi is shisui. before dying he gave one eyes to itachi, so just like tobi he miss an eye and was replaced with rinnegan. the big hole is that shisui loved konoha and he wouldn't help to destroy it.

An Obito wasn´t someone with this kind of plans. I don´t think he would have changed this much...the theory with the crushed side is the most popular but we have to admit that Tobi walks totally normal and that he can use both hands, it doesn´t seem like everything was crushed (ok maybe he has some great techniques which can heal him very good and fast)

I had the idea with Shisui too because of his abilities and his eye. Yeah it´s always the same with love, I don´t think Obito wants to destroy Konoha and his friends too...well we have to wait until we know who he really is

Seems like no one really likes Naruto, right? It´s always the main character that is weird...I think I read somewhere that the mangaka liked Sasuke more than Naruto...I can understand this
    Alwin
    Human

Post by Alwin Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:09 am

i like naruto ,and the naruto 596 will release soon .the mangaka is too slow on the uodating of manga ````````that's bad !!http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c595/
    norngpinky
    norngpinky
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by norngpinky Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:03 pm

The war arc currently is so boring right now...TO me lol.

I want to know where Oro, Sauce, Suigetsu and Juugo is going ;O Kishi is always teasing us with Tobi's identity that I'm just like meh now. I don't really care much about that anymore.
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:48 pm

norngpinky wrote:The war arc currently is so boring right now...TO me lol.

I want to know where Oro, Sauce, Suigetsu and Juugo is going ;O Kishi is always teasing us with Tobi's identity that I'm just like meh now. I don't really care much about that anymore.

They should just tell us who he really is, that would be enough, I don´t want to wait 20 more chapters just to know it, that´s really boring.

Since months we deal with the war, I think it is time to end it, at least Itachi did something to end it, I hope this is the beginning of the end
    Alwin
    Human

Post by Alwin Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:15 am

naurto 605is a bloody chapter ,you know
    sakutonaru
    sakutonaru
    Human

Humor : Zeki 4ever

Post by sakutonaru Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:25 pm

Chapter 617 is coming up! bounce
    dark_lolita
    dark_lolita
    Human

Post by dark_lolita Fri May 17, 2013 3:33 am

The world war arc has been pretty fun, I think my favorite characters overall are Deidara and Hidan. Smile
    sakutonaru
    sakutonaru
    Human

Humor : Zeki 4ever

Post by sakutonaru Fri May 24, 2013 1:35 pm

This thread is somewhat outdated. Anyway new chapter.
    Naruto 631

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:20 pm