Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Zero's best mate or lover Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Zero's best mate or lover I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Zero's best mate or lover I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Zero's best mate or lover I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Zero's best mate or lover I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Zero's best mate or lover I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Zero's best mate or lover I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Zero's best mate or lover I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Zero's best mate or lover I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Zero's best mate or lover I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Zero's best mate or lover I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Zero's best mate or lover I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Zero's best mate or lover I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Zero's best mate or lover I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Zero's best mate or lover I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Zero's best mate or lover I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Zero's best mate or lover I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Zero's best mate or lover I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Zero's best mate or lover I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Zero's best mate or lover I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Zero's best mate or lover I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Zero's best mate or lover Bar_left59%Zero's best mate or lover Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Zero's best mate or lover Bar_left27%Zero's best mate or lover Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Zero's best mate or lover Bar_left15%Zero's best mate or lover Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+14
Youweremysafeplace*
PSDOL
KuranPrince
darkvampire
Kikotsukino
VampireCythia
shizza24
Divine Rose
juliet
Akaruisama
aya-chan
Anneliezz
mariangie
Interferer
18 posters

Zero's best mate or lover

Poll

who can take Zero's heart?

[ 13 ]
    Zero's best mate or lover Bar_left43%Zero's best mate or lover Bar_right [43%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Zero's best mate or lover Bar_left17%Zero's best mate or lover Bar_right [17%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Zero's best mate or lover Bar_left7%Zero's best mate or lover Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Zero's best mate or lover Bar_left0%Zero's best mate or lover Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Zero's best mate or lover Bar_left3%Zero's best mate or lover Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 2 ]
    Zero's best mate or lover Bar_left7%Zero's best mate or lover Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Zero's best mate or lover Bar_left13%Zero's best mate or lover Bar_right [13%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 3 ]
    Zero's best mate or lover Bar_left10%Zero's best mate or lover Bar_right [10%] 

Total Votes: 30
    Interferer
    Interferer
    Human

Humor : don't resist it....
    Warning ZoneZero's best mate or lover Dropsoa

Zero's best mate or lover Empty Zero's best mate or lover

Post by Interferer Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:28 am

at this point in my opinion he needed a girl who will love him so he doesn't care about Yuki anymore and leave her alone forever with Kaname. If not he will be a lonely boy spending the rest of his days by his self. I want him to be happy but most of all I want him away from Yuki for good. If that happens, who do you think is his best match?

Last edited by Interferer on Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changing words)
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Zero's best mate or lover Empty Re: Zero's best mate or lover

Post by mariangie Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:24 pm

You forgot to add Yuuki to the poll . Will made some people unhappy . rofl
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

Post by Anneliezz Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:33 pm

It think af all woman, besides yuuki to have a place in Zero's heart, Whit Lily makes most chance...

I don't think he could be really happy with anyone but Yuuki, wich is sad cause I want him too be with Yuuki.
    I don't think he could fall for maria or yori (the others...well, that would be an even biiger problem Razz)
    He has never shown anything to them except some basic politeness/being friendly. People often say that Yuuki and Zero can't be togheter because they have only 24 chapters left to solve their problems, but how about those women? He has only had a couple of conversations with them in the entire two arcs. The only possibility would be outside the story ine '... years later-epilogue'

About a best friend, I thnk kaito makes good cha,ces 'I voted for him'. Before the last chapter I would've said Yagari but with the hunters plan to use Zero and Yuuki's feelings.... I don't like him anymore. Kaito seemes the only one to care, wich is remarkable since he killed his own brother when he turned into a vampire... So I think Kaito makes a cha,ce of being a friend to zero and for romantic intrest I fear there is no hope for Zero (besides Yuuki).
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:53 pm

I voted for maria. In my opinion she's fit for him, she's the lady in distress so...and zero would be getle with her.
    Maria shown her interest for zero at she already took initiative. plus, they had already a bridal style moment Razz

I was surprised to see that men's were included in the poll and someone voted for kaito. mm...a kaito x zero scratch wonder how their relationship will be rofl rofl
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:06 pm

I would vote for Maria if there was still a place with Zero's heart. It's possible he would never be able to love any other woman because of memory of Yuuki. Cain Cross has never loved anyone else after Kuran Yuuri's death. I think it is a good example because there was one said that Zero is alike Caien Cross in his days of youth.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:20 pm

Anneliezz wrote:It think af all woman, besides yuuki to have a place in Zero's heart, Whit Lily makes most chance...

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl yes i was also thinking either white lilly or bloody rose

Spoiler:

mm...okay seriously there is no best mate for Zero right now, yes Maria is cute and stuff but I do not see her to be his style...until now there is no connection between them

Yuuki is definetely a no, no, being a pureblood, Zero has not overcome his nature and I think that the chances are minor...too many things to be sorted out here and Yuuki's love for Kaname is still great, so right now I think that its not that bad for him to be bachelor, free and open for future chances...for the future another hunter girl would be awesome so that they could continue the Kiryu line.

Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

Post by Divine Rose Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:13 pm

I voted for Maria. I think she's a good match for him. And he treated her really good, for him anyways.

Also Maria is related to Shizuka. The only character in VK that is. Perhaps that connection will help Zero. I think so.
    shizza24
    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by shizza24 Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:43 am

Anneliezz wrote:It think af all woman, besides yuuki to have a place in Zero's heart, Whit Lily makes most chance...

I don't think he could be really happy with anyone but Yuuki, wich is sad cause I want him too be with Yuuki.
    I don't think he could fall for maria or yori (the others...well, that would be an even biiger problem Razz)
    He has never shown anything to them except some basic politeness/being friendly. People often say that Yuuki and Zero can't be togheter because they have only 24 chapters left to solve their problems, but how about those women? He has only had a couple of conversations with them in the entire two arcs. The only possibility would be outside the story ine '... years later-epilogue'

About a best friend, I thnk kaito makes good cha,ces 'I voted for him'. Before the last chapter I would've said Yagari but with the hunters plan to use Zero and Yuuki's feelings.... I don't like him anymore. Kaito seemes the only one to care, wich is remarkable since he killed his own brother when he turned into a vampire... So I think Kaito makes a cha,ce of being a friend to zero and for romantic intrest I fear there is no hope for Zero (besides Yuuki).

I agree with you. Zero is pretty much one-woman and isn't really interested in any other girl besides Yuuki and his interactions with other characters are not strong enough to hint anything romantic between them. So yea he'd much rather spend his time in the shed with Lily lol xP though I don't believe that 24 chapters aren't enough for him and Yuuki to develop as a couple. They still have a pretty good chance IMO.

And yes as a best friend I voted for Kaito as well. Kaito and Zero have deep bond... Especially for Kaito since he too had a brother who turned to a vampire like Zero... I think Kaito sees his brother in Zero and since he couldn't do anything to save him, I think in Zero he finds a second chance to do what he could not for his brother... As for Zero, Kaito does a good job of somewhat filling the void of Ichiru and that creates a very deep rooted connection between those two. Plus the fact that Kaito is the only one who has a problem with the hunters' using yuuki and zero's feelings for each other.
    VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD

Post by VampireCythia Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:43 pm

shizza24 wrote:

I agree with you. Zero is pretty much one-woman and isn't really interested in any other girl besides Yuuki and his interactions with other characters are not strong enough to hint anything romantic between them. So yea he'd much rather spend his time in the shed with Lily lol xP though I don't believe that 24 chapters aren't enough for him and Yuuki to develop as a couple. They still have a pretty good chance IMO.

And yes as a best friend I voted for Kaito as well. Kaito and Zero have deep bond... Especially for Kaito since he too had a brother who turned to a vampire like Zero... I think Kaito sees his brother in Zero and since he couldn't do anything to save him, I think in Zero he finds a second chance to do what he could not for his brother... As for Zero, Kaito does a good job of somewhat filling the void of Ichiru and that creates a very deep rooted connection between those two. Plus the fact that Kaito is the only one who has a problem with the hunters' using yuuki and zero's feelings for each other.

I really agree with you two. I don´t think that Zero ever will fall in love with other girl that Yuuki. It would kind of ruin his character to pair him up with some other girl. I don´t think Zero would like to be paired up because he just has to. I can understand their someone who think that he deserve happiness and end up with someone who/He loves but i kind of think that would just make him more misarable. He would b4 very sad. Because he can´t forget her. I think thats forgetting her is impossible for him to do. He clearly isa tsundere and when they say I Love You it´s for the most time for lifetime. And if you think good after why he hasn´t been mean to Sayori or Maria there is two reasons: Y-U-U-K-I A-N-D I-C-H-I-R.U Razz Sayori is Yuuki best friend and they both miss her (Zero just don´t want to admit it) Maria miss Ichiru, Zero does too. It´s because they miss the same persons he not mean to them. See conections Razz
    So I rather go Yaoi and vote for Kaito LOL Razz
    shizza24
    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by shizza24 Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:36 pm

VampireCythia wrote:
    shizza24 wrote:

I really agree with you two. I don´t think that Zero ever will fall in love with other girl that Yuuki. It would kind of ruin his character to pair him up with some other girl. I don´t think Zero would like to be paired up because he just has to. I can understand their someone who think that he deserve happiness and end up with someone who/He loves but i kind of think that would just make him more misarable. He would b4 very sad. Because he can´t forget her. I think thats forgetting her is impossible for him to do. He clearly isa tsundere and when they say I Love You it´s for the most time for lifetime. And if you think good after why he hasn´t been mean to Sayori or Maria there is two reasons: Y-U-U-K-I A-N-D I-C-H-I-R.U Razz Sayori is Yuuki best friend and they both miss her (Zero just don´t want to admit it) Maria miss Ichiru, Zero does too. It´s because they miss the same persons he not mean to them. See conections Razz
    So I rather go Yaoi and vote for Kaito LOL Razz

Yes I agree, I don't think Zero would ever be able to open up for any other girl. He's just too much of a tsundere *sigh* lets just hope he doesn't end up all alone again at the end of the manga...

and yes I agree with you, Zero's only connection to Maria or Yori was a mutual person they both missed and cared about. There isn't much else between him and Maria or him and Yori to go on.

and hehe I am not much of a Yaoi person lol xP but yea I do like the fact that Zero has Kaito as a close friend.
    Kikotsukino
    Kikotsukino
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Kikotsukino Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:55 am

I voted for Maria also..

Well maybe part of the reason is because Im a YuMe lover

But the other part ~ is neutrally speaking, i think Maria is a good choice for Zero, not like he have rejected her and all that ~ He actually hated Vampires, but he dont hate her, and he's pretty opened around her ~ Although Maria have an interest in Zero because of Ichiru (but he's dead) ~ I think Maria can find some qualities in Zero that she will like ~ PLUS one extra BONUS in all this meaning Zero can finally open his heart/move on with his life (I will feel happy for him ~ when that day comes).. Maria is also a distant relative of Shizuka (being blood related to Shizuka, she can definitely help Zero sustain himself from falling to a level E)..

Yuki is his past ~ he should really move on, I want all characters to have a happy ending - including both Kaname and Zero.. Kaname cant live without Yuki, Surely i believe Zero Can.. So my vote is on Maria (best mate - but MOSTLY referring to as LOVER) for Zero..
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:04 pm

Kikotsukino wrote:I voted for Maria also..

But the other part ~ is neutrally speaking, i think Maria is a good choice for Zero, not like he have rejected her and all that ~ He actually hated Vampires, but he dont hate her, and he's pretty opened around her ~ Although Maria have an interest in Zero because of Ichiru (but he's dead) ~ I think Maria can find some qualities in Zero that she will like ~ PLUS one extra BONUS in all this meaning Zero can finally open his heart/move on with his life (I will feel happy for him ~ when that day comes).. Maria is also a distant relative of Shizuka (being blood related to Shizuka, she can definitely help Zero sustain himself from falling to a level E)..

Yuki is his past ~ he should really move on, I want all characters to have a happy ending - including both Kaname and Zero.. Kaname cant live without Yuki, Surely i believe Zero Can.. So my vote is on Maria (best mate - but MOSTLY referring to as LOVER) for Zero..

I completely agree with all you said! Wonderfully said! cheers cheers cheers cheers
    darkvampire
    darkvampire
    Human

Humor : annoyed
    Warning ZoneZero's best mate or lover Drops1black

Post by darkvampire Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:38 am

Nobody could take Zero's heart other than Yuki, Im sorry but is true AND i know people agree... Speak Up!! Smile
    'My trust is not for you, even if i love you' Zero's best mate or lover 3994664780
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:16 pm

Without one single shred of doubt, I agree with you Kiko. And besides, I've voted for Maria as well... from my POV, she's a perfect match for the gray-haired hunter... same hair and eyes color. There's a very strong possibility that Zero will open up his heart a whole love more to Maria and give him even more confidence.

Kaname & Yuuki are soulmates forever... and I can truly see a much brighter future for Zero & Maria's relationship to become a reality.
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:07 pm

KuranPrince wrote:

Without one single shred of doubt, I agree with you Kiko. And besides, I've voted for Maria as well... from my POV, she's a perfect match for the gray-haired hunter... same hair and eyes color. There's a very strong possibility that Zero will open up his heart a whole love more to Maria and give him even more confidence.

Kaname & Yuuki are soulmates forever... and I can truly see a much brighter future for Zero & Maria's relationship to become a reality.

Wonderfully said KuranPrince! cheers cheers

Well, I of course, have voted for Maria as well. I think she is a perfect match too. And personally, I think she brings out the best in Zero. Haha I like how Maria was trying to help Zero and so wants to. It shows she cares and it's very sweet of her. I never liked the thought of Yori with Zero at all, but Maria, I instantly liked. And yes, they do look great together.

Definitely agree that Kaname & Yuuki are soulmates forever and about Zero & Maria's relationship. Very Happy
    Kikotsukino
    Kikotsukino
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Kikotsukino Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:22 pm

KuranPrince wrote:

Soulmates is a Very nice word for it cheers cheers cheers

I agree ~ Zero can definitely open up to her ~ from a fresh start and If Hino wants everyone to have a happy ending ~ then she should put Zero and Maria together (perfect match) and Yuki and Kaname forever ~

Hurray YuMe ~ Zero's best mate or lover 3110612249
    PSDOL
    PSDOL
    Human

Post by PSDOL Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:56 pm

i agree yuuki is the only one for him maria is there to bring zeki back together . so zero's only love is yuuki like kaname if something happeneds to yuuki i bet he lost it. yuuki is not zero past she is his everything . zero let go yuuki but fate got them back together as partners.

so go zeki Zero's best mate or lover 1694537797 Zero's best mate or lover 812189494
    VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by VampireCythia Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:26 pm

PSDOL wrote:i agree yuuki is the only one for him maria is there to bring zeki back together . so zero's only love is yuuki like kaname if something happeneds to yuuki i bet he lost it. yuuki is not zero past she is his everything . zero let go yuuki but fate got them back together as partners.

so go zeki Zero's best mate or lover 1694537797 Zero's best mate or lover 812189494

I agree Zero's best mate or lover 812189494 Zeki is best Zero's best mate or lover 812189494 GO ZEKI!!!! sFun_cheerleader2
    Youweremysafeplace*
    Youweremysafeplace*
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Always :D

Post by Youweremysafeplace* Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:47 am

PSDOL wrote:i agree yuuki is the only one for him maria is there to bring zeki back together . so zero's only love is yuuki like kaname if something happeneds to yuuki i bet he lost it. yuuki is not zero past she is his everything . zero let go yuuki but fate got them back together as partners.

sFun_hailbig I completely agree. Like have you heard of the quote "Absence makes the heart fonder." I suppose thats how zeki is right now. So yuki and zero seeing each other again doesn't mean they are just going to go back to being friends.
    VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by VampireCythia Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:50 am

Youweremysafeplace* wrote:

sFun_hailbig I completely agree. Like have you heard of the quote "Absence makes the heart fonder." I suppose thats how zeki is right now. So yuki and zero seeing each other again doesn't mean they are just going to go back to being friends.

yep they could end as so much more Zero's best mate or lover 812189494
    Conrad Weller
    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Conrad Weller Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:02 pm

zero's mate should be maria kurenai or sayori.

maria because she genuinely cares for zero,she is relative of shizuka hiou and can help zero from falling.both share pain for ichiru's death, they both can help each other to start anew.

sayori and zero had been my favourite since the beginning. i prefer sayori with zero.

Last edited by Conrad Weller on Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneZero's best mate or lover Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:18 pm

Well dont get me wrong I love Kaname with Yuki...But Zero being with Maria or Sayori, isn't it a bit...Wrong? I mean Zero hasnt shown any interest in Sayori or Maria, except for maybe being friends. I highly doubt that Zero would be able to fall for another girl. Remember how long it took to gain Yuki's trust? I just dont think Maria could win Zero's heart, because she has a strong connection with Shizuka,and Yori is just friends with Zero.......
    Conrad Weller
    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Conrad Weller Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:30 pm

Saffron161 wrote:Well dont get me wrong I love Kaname with Yuki...But Zero being with Maria or Sayori, isn't it a bit...Wrong? I mean Zero hasnt shown any interest in Sayori or Maria, except for maybe being friends. I highly doubt that Zero would be able to fall for another girl. Remember how long it took to gain Yuki's trust? I just dont think Maria could win Zero's heart, because she has a strong connection with Shizuka,and Yori is just friends with Zero.......

i dont think its wrong. maria has connection to shizuka thats why she can save zero from falling, she cares for him. two happy silverretes are good.

sayori as you say she and zero are friends we never know if they develop feelings.i like the pairing thats why i support it. before any indication of maria i supported sayori and zero.

i just forgot but the most suited for zero might be the girl he saved in beginning the glasses one. she too likes zero. so zero has to decide and the thread is
    Interferer wrote:at this point in my opinion he needed a girl who will love him so he doesn't care about Yuki anymore and leave her alone forever with Kaname. If not he will be a lonely boy spending the rest of his days by his self. I want him to be happy but most of all I want him away from Yuki for good. If that happens, who do you think is his best match?

so i am just answering the thread. i love yuuki and kaname pairing [yume]. so of course i dont want him near yuuki. zero should be with sayori.
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

Post by Anneliezz Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:03 pm

Conrad Weller wrote:
    Saffron161 wrote:Well dont get me wrong I love Kaname with Yuki...But Zero being with Maria or Sayori, isn't it a bit...Wrong? I mean Zero hasnt shown any interest in Sayori or Maria, except for maybe being friends. I highly doubt that Zero would be able to fall for another girl. Remember how long it took to gain Yuki's trust? I just dont think Maria could win Zero's heart, because she has a strong connection with Shizuka,and Yori is just friends with Zero.......

i dont think its wrong. maria has connection to shizuka thats why she can save zero from falling, she cares for him. two happy silverretes are good.

sayori as you say she and zero are friends we never know if they develop feelings.i like the pairing thats why i support it. before any indication of maria i supported sayori and zero.

i just forgot but the most suited for zero might be the girl he saved in beginning the glasses one. she too likes zero. so zero has to decide and the thread is
    Interferer wrote:at this point in my opinion he needed a girl who will love him so he doesn't care about Yuki anymore and leave her alone forever with Kaname. If not he will be a lonely boy spending the rest of his days by his self. I want him to be happy but most of all I want him away from Yuki for good. If that happens, who do you think is his best match?

so i am just answering the thread. i love yuuki and kaname pairing [yume]. so of course i dont want him near yuuki. zero should be with sayori.

I have to disagree
    IMO if he'd end up with one of them, the only reason would be because Hino feels like she needs to let zero end up with one of them. Not because it's good pairing or anything. Zero has no real banding with any of this girls. It would be bad for him (because it makes his character illogical and not credable)
    For the girls it wouldn't be fun either to be in such a kind of relionship. (as a replacement)

VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by VampireCythia Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:09 pm

Anneliezz wrote:
    Conrad Weller wrote:

I have to disagree
    IMO if he'd end up with one of them, the only reason would be because Hino feels like she needs to let zero end up with one of them. Not because it's good pairing or anything. Zero has no real banding with any of this girls. It would be bad for him (because it makes his character illogical and not credable)
    For the girls it wouldn't be fun either to be in such a kind of relionship. (as a replacement)

AgreeXD I did think for a minute that I was the only one not liking Zero with others than Yuuki. Zero chosing other than Yuuki = Not Zero - Out of character. It would be sorrowful for Zero only end up with a random girl just to end up with someone. I think he is better alone and himself than just being with other girl than Yuuki. It would be the same if Kaname just started looking at Seiren, Sara or even Ruka. Would that make sense? I think it´s not possible for any of them to love another than Yuuki.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content