Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Chapter 77 RAWS - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Chapter 77 RAWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Chapter 77 RAWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Chapter 77 RAWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Chapter 77 RAWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Chapter 77 RAWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Chapter 77 RAWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Chapter 77 RAWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Chapter 77 RAWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Chapter 77 RAWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Chapter 77 RAWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Chapter 77 RAWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Chapter 77 RAWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Chapter 77 RAWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Chapter 77 RAWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Chapter 77 RAWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Chapter 77 RAWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Chapter 77 RAWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Chapter 77 RAWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Chapter 77 RAWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Chapter 77 RAWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Chapter 77 RAWS - Page 2 Bar_left59%Chapter 77 RAWS - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Chapter 77 RAWS - Page 2 Bar_left27%Chapter 77 RAWS - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Chapter 77 RAWS - Page 2 Bar_left15%Chapter 77 RAWS - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+17
mariangie
Yuuki Kuran
juliet
Divine Rose
shizza24
Anneliezz
Knightmare
Kanamelover<3
lililovelilica
aya-chan
nina
Katherine
KuranPrince
VampireCythia
caela
Bloodredhead
rosaever
21 posters

Chapter 77 RAWS

rosaever
    rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : curious
    Warning ZoneChapter 77 RAWS - Page 2 Dropsoa

Chapter 77 RAWS - Page 2 Empty Chapter 77 RAWS

Post by rosaever Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:08 pm

Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Chapter 77 RAWS - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 77 RAWS

Post by Divine Rose Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:54 am

Thanks so much rosaever! Chapter 77 RAWS - Page 2 3110612249

This chapter looks so interesting! cheers cheers
    shizza24
    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by shizza24 Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:19 am

Anneliezz wrote:
    shizza24 wrote:And yeah Anneliezz, I agree, I want Zero to genuinely smile for once too... Though I have to admit his cold, bitter smirks are the sexiest things on the planet xDDD That evil smirk he gave Sara literally made me fall in love with him all over again haha xD

Yeah lol
    But then again Zero's always being sexy . cheers
    I love it when he looks all tortures too. (Well I don't like him being tortured but the look is so hot)

Chapter 77 RAWS - Page 2 651225598

Haha yess Zero in any situation or look is the hottest thing in the world cheers

Back on topic. I wonder what Yuuki's true powers really are.. Maybe it's because she's a Kuran and hence a stronger PB that Shirabuki that her blood can overcome Sara's BTs?

Plus I wonder what interaction Sara has with Zero... I love his look in that panel and am really curious to know. Maybe Sara is trying to win Zero over to her side and Zero is laughing at the utter stupidity of that notion xP
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:48 am

First of all a big THANKS for the raws that were posted...

Kuran's blood can be used as a medicine, I think that's the case here. I was astonished to see these vampires attacking Yuuki, and it seems that these tablets control them to the point that they act from puppets to starving level-e, perhaps as Sara determines?

Why is Ichijo having a flashback with Kaname and where can we find the rest of the raws? Chapter 77 RAWS - Page 2 2747345646 craving for them already here!!
    Yuuki Kuran
    Yuuki Kuran
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Sarcastic, dark

Post by Yuuki Kuran Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:19 am

Oh boy...
    I'm guessing all Kuran blood could be used as medicine. Kaname use to use his as we saw in his HW flashbacks.
    If Yuuki figures this out she'll be spilling her blood to everyone left and right...

Kaname really needs to hurry.
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:05 am

Knightmare wrote:wow really early spoilers!

Bloodredhead wrote:
    Night class pupils attack yuuki maybe due to the tablets but her blood seems to do something to them as they draw away looking horrified. maybe yuuki's blood counter-acted the tablets effects?

Sara approaching zero, who doesnt look pleased, i how he gives her a glare too.
    yeah, i think yuuki's blood broke the spell of sara's tablets, the vampires look like they "woke-up" and looked apologetic and so she has now figured out how to counter-act sara!

lililovelilica wrote:
    This chapter 77 will not show yet kaname's true plans,but have told us that the blood tablets make the vampires crazy for pureblood's blood,just like a Level E... Chapter 77 RAWS - Page 2 3621428690 without control.they've attacked her...
    hm do you think are crazy? it looks too coordinated to me. they almost looked like they were ordered or something. although they'd be silly to think they could take her. but then, if they've some instinct to protect sara and maybe they thought yuuki was threatened sara, like how takuma moved to protect sara last chapter? wonder if kaname will be angry that randoms drank yuuki's blood.

looks like the yuuki's old class rep talking about how beautiful yuuki looks in the nc uniform, guess he's moved on from ruka lololol

and sara has the bodyguard...wonder why she's not bespelled...sara calls her the spoils of war or something...her dress is horrible she looks stupid

zero looks a bit crazy on the last pic. looks like he's going all feral again like back in 57 and 58. sounds like sara is taunting zero about hiding his hunger, telling him it'll be discovered even if he hides it.

Yuuki's blood is the antidote to Sara's blood tablets . Good for the plot . Bad for her . Yuuki will need to donate a lot of her blood for making the antidote . rofl Of course this will not kill her . Only be a little tiring .

About Hanadagi's guardian dress . I think the one who dress her was Sara . Trying to make her look as one of her little vampire girls in her harem . That guardian doesn't look the kind to dress in " cute " and "fluffy " dresses . I think Sara's know she was witness to all the event during Hanadagi's dead . Sara is trying to hide this information getting outside . Maybe that guardian knows some information Sara needs for her plans to continues . Kaname info ? Or Hanadagi's ?

In the case of Sara and Zero . Zero continues to hide he is losing control of himself . That he needs blood ( the fresh kind , not pills ) . Sara appears to be the one who had noticed this . Could this means Sara is going to offer her blood again to Zero ? Will Zero accept her offer? At least this time , I think the full chapter 77 could offer some answers to this . If not , chapter 78 would help more .

Anneliezz wrote:Thank you!!!
    Looks indeed interesting, some action
    I love the cover Very Happy
    But why must zero always smile in sad circumstances
    For onece he smiles!I want it to be real.

edit: I didn't know this was a new volume. ShouLdn't there be a bonus story then??

Volume 15 is the new one to be out in Japan now . But the actual chapters we are reading now ( including chap. 77 ) are material that will be included on Volume 16 . Magazine chapters are always several months ahead from the book format ones . The usual is 2 volumes per year . Hino takes out from 1 - 2 months out each year without publishing a new chapter .

About the bonus chapters . Not all volumes have them . Some only have small ones ( 1 or 2 pages only ) . Or bonus pics . All depends how many chapters are included in each volume and the lenght of each . Usually there are 4 to 5 chapters per book ( most of time 5 ). In general , if a bonus chapter will be included , it appeared before in a Lala side magazine as Lala Special / Plus ect. . The last side story Hino published was in a Lala White last month . Nothing related to V. K. ( About a girl who visited a bakery for years and the reason for doing so . ) If this is not included as bonus in volume 15 , maybe it would be the bonus story for volume 16 . Okames or short bonus things tend to be new material for the volumes . Side notes ( if made )are new comments from the mangaka than could talk about anything she wants ( even no V. K. ) .
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:59 am

mariangie wrote:
    Knightmare wrote:wow really early spoilers!

Bloodredhead wrote:
    Night class pupils attack yuuki maybe due to the tablets but her blood seems to do something to them as they draw away looking horrified. maybe yuuki's blood counter-acted the tablets effects?

Sara approaching zero, who doesnt look pleased, i how he gives her a glare too.
    yeah, i think yuuki's blood broke the spell of sara's tablets, the vampires look like they "woke-up" and looked apologetic and so she has now figured out how to counter-act sara!

lililovelilica wrote:
    This chapter 77 will not show yet kaname's true plans,but have told us that the blood tablets make the vampires crazy for pureblood's blood,just like a Level E... Chapter 77 RAWS - Page 2 3621428690 without control.they've attacked her...
    hm do you think are crazy? it looks too coordinated to me. they almost looked like they were ordered or something. although they'd be silly to think they could take her. but then, if they've some instinct to protect sara and maybe they thought yuuki was threatened sara, like how takuma moved to protect sara last chapter? wonder if kaname will be angry that randoms drank yuuki's blood.

looks like the yuuki's old class rep talking about how beautiful yuuki looks in the nc uniform, guess he's moved on from ruka lololol

and sara has the bodyguard...wonder why she's not bespelled...sara calls her the spoils of war or something...her dress is horrible she looks stupid

zero looks a bit crazy on the last pic. looks like he's going all feral again like back in 57 and 58. sounds like sara is taunting zero about hiding his hunger, telling him it'll be discovered even if he hides it.

Yuuki's blood is the antidote to Sara's blood tablets . Good for the plot . Bad for her . Yuuki will need to donate a lot of her blood for making the antidote . rofl Of course this will not kill her . Only be a little tiring .

About Hanadagi's guardian dress . I think the one who dress her was Sara . Trying to make her look as one of her little vampire girls in her harem . That guardian doesn't look the kind to dress in " cute " and "fluffy " dresses . I think Sara's know she was witness to all the event during Hanadagi's dead . Sara is trying to hide this information getting outside . Maybe that guardian knows some information Sara needs for her plans to continues . Kaname info ? Or Hanadagi's ?

In the case of Sara and Zero . Zero continues to hide he is losing control of himself . That he needs blood ( the fresh kind , not pills ) . Sara appears to be the one who had noticed this . Could this means Sara is going to offer her blood again to Zero ? Will Zero accept her offer? At least this time , I think the full chapter 77 could offer some answers to this . If not , chapter 78 would help more .

edit: I didn't know this was a new volume. ShouLdn't there be a bonus story then??

Volume 15 is the new one to be out in Japan now . But the actual chapters we are reading now ( including chap. 77 ) are material that will be included on Volume 16 . Magazine chapters are always several months ahead from the book format ones . The usual is 2 volumes per year . Hino takes out from 1 - 2 months out each year without publishing a new chapter .

About the bonus chapters . Not all volumes have them . Some only have small ones ( 1 or 2 pages only ) . Or bonus pics . All depends how many chapters are included in each volume and the lenght of each . Usually there are 4 to 5 chapters per book ( most of time 5 ). In general , if a bonus chapter will be included , it appeared before in a Lala side magazine as Lala Special / Plus ect. . The last side story Hino published was in a Lala White last month . Nothing related to V. K. ( About a girl who visited a bakery for years and the reason for doing so . ) If this is not included as bonus in volume 15 , maybe it would be the bonus story for volume 16 . Okames or short bonus things tend to be new material for the volumes . Side notes ( if made )are new comments from the mangaka than could talk about anything she wants ( even no V. K. ) .
    WOW thanks for the information i didn't know about that type of manga,so the magazines actually make it more quick than the book,that's why it takes so long for the manga to come here in my country rofl
    but i'm confused scratch what's the new use that Yuuki has for Sarah now that her blood is an antidote against the bloodtablets?I hope the entire Raw and transalation comes quickly i can't wait until monday or tuesday,i'll day of curious. help if someone knows another site that has the new scans get it and post in this forum please? Chapter 77 RAWS - Page 2 36224405 cryyyyyyy or i'll be really Chapter 77 RAWS - Page 2 1960618621 tomorrow.ok? aha
    Narutomanga1234
    Human

Post by Narutomanga1234 Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:04 am

Sad

I tried opening the link,but it said that it was unavailable
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)

Post by Kara Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:03 am

Narutomanga1234 wrote:Sad

I tried opening the link,but it said that it was unavailable

Try this:

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/411/rawpreview1.jpg/

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/703/rawpreview2.jpg/

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/210/rawpreview3.jpg/

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/832/rawpreview4.jpg/

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/17/rawpreview5.jpg/

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/543/rawpreview6.jpg/

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/192/rawpreview7.jpg/

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/9/rawpreview8.jpg/

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/406/rawpreview9.jpg/

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/210/rawpreview10.jpg/

I hope those links work Smile

Narutomanga1234, if you still can't see the preview just let me know and I'll either look for another link or try to PM the pics to you Smile

Yuuki Kuran
    Yuuki Kuran
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Yuuki Kuran Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:59 am

If Yuuki finds out that her blood can be used as medicine, like Kaname did in his memories he showed her, this increases my fear that she is going to try and sacrifice herself.

Her personality would be the type that would want to save everyone and would just willing let everyone drink off of her if it meant saving them. This makes me fear she could be "devoured".
    That could be a "senseless/meaningless sacrifice".
    I really hope Kaname shows up soon if her train of thought takes that direction.

Or perhaps she'll give her blood to the night class, chess master Kaname will find out and get jealous, and then he'll come and take her away from everyone. That would be amusing.
    Such a silly thought, but jealous Kaname being all possessive would be hot fan service. rofl
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

Post by Anneliezz Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:49 am

shizza24 wrote:
    Anneliezz wrote:
    shizza24 wrote:And yeah Anneliezz, I agree, I want Zero to genuinely smile for once too... Though I have to admit his cold, bitter smirks are the sexiest things on the planet xDDD That evil smirk he gave Sara literally made me fall in love with him all over again haha xD

Yeah lol
    But then again Zero's always being sexy . cheers
    I love it when he looks all tortures too. (Well I don't like him being tortured but the look is so hot)

Chapter 77 RAWS - Page 2 651225598

Haha yess Zero in any situation or look is the hottest thing in the world cheers

Back on topic. I wonder what Yuuki's true powers really are.. Maybe it's because she's a Kuran and hence a stronger PB that Shirabuki that her blood can overcome Sara's BTs?

Plus I wonder what interaction Sara has with Zero... I love his look in that panel and am really curious to know. Maybe Sara is trying to win Zero over to her side and Zero is laughing at the utter stupidity of that notion xP

Yes I think so. It must've been somthing that sara did not expect.
    And it wouldn't be weird if Sara tried to win over Zero. She's tried it before. She probably needs a hunter for killing other pb's.
    Yeah I really want to see the scene too!

About the bonus chapters . Not all volumes have them . Some only have small ones ( 1 or 2 pages only ) . Or bonus pics . All depends how many chapters are included in each volume and the lenght of each . Usually there are 4 to 5 chapters per book ( most of time 5 ). In general , if a bonus chapter will be included , it appeared before in a Lala side magazine as Lala Special / Plus ect. . The last side story Hino published was in a Lala White last month . Nothing related to V. K. ( About a girl who visited a bakery for years and the reason for doing so . ) If this is not included as bonus in volume 15 , maybe it would be the bonus story for volume 16 . Okames or short bonus things tend to be new material for the volumes . Side notes ( if made )are new comments from the mangaka than could talk about anything she wants ( even no V. K. ) . [/quote]
    Thanks. Now I get it.! Very Happy
    SweetHoney
    SweetHoney
    Human

Post by SweetHoney Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:03 pm

I was surprised to see the Night Class people did get addicted to the tablet they attacked Yuuki o.o I'm never right about that stuff ^^;;

Maybe it's something to do with Yuuki's blood-line as Kurans are known to be the pure line of purebloods no? So it would "flush" out any other [owers a less "pure" pureblood has.

This is making me really hope Shiki is alright =/
    Yuuki Kuran
    Yuuki Kuran
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Yuuki Kuran Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:47 pm

It makes me wonder...why is it always poor Shiki.
    Shiki got taken over by Rido in part one and now he's the one most addicted to the "evil blood pills".

Poor lad has terrible luck. rofl
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:05 pm

Yuuki Kuran wrote:If Yuuki finds out that her blood can be used as medicine, like Kaname did in his memories he showed her, this increases my fear that she is going to try and sacrifice herself.

Her personality would be the type that would want to save everyone and would just willing let everyone drink off of her if it meant saving them. This makes me fear she could be "devoured".
    I really hope Kaname shows up soon if her train of thought takes that direction.

Or perhaps she'll give her blood to the night class, chess master Kaname will find out and get jealous, and then he'll come and take her away from everyone. That would be amusing.
    Such a silly thought, but jealous Kaname being all possessive would be hot fan service. rofl

My thoughts too! This could be what Rido implied by squeezing Yuuki in Kaname’s nightmare and by saying > “but in one day it will be eaten and scattered around, right...?"

If so then Kaname knows about it hence he seemed so sure and scared that she might sacrifice her life for something meaningless!

But I’ll restrain myself till we have the whole chapter to draw better conclusions.
    Kanamelover<3
    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Kanamelover<3 Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:13 pm

SweetHoney wrote:I was surprised to see the Night Class people did get addicted to the tablet they attacked Yuuki o.o I'm never right about that stuff ^^;;

Maybe it's something to do with Yuuki's blood-line as Kurans are known to be the pure line of purebloods no? So it would "flush" out any other [owers a less "pure" pureblood has.

This is making me really hope Shiki is alright =/

Me too, last chapter we saw Rima getting worried about him. If he keeps taking the horrible tablets I want more ShikixRima in return Smile
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:20 pm

What is Sara saying to Zero and he smirks in that way? that was a bit strange...or is it my idea?
    Yuuki Kuran
    Yuuki Kuran
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Yuuki Kuran Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:47 pm

nina wrote:
    Yuuki Kuran wrote:If Yuuki finds out that her blood can be used as medicine, like Kaname did in his memories he showed her, this increases my fear that she is going to try and sacrifice herself.

My thoughts too! This could be what Rido implied by squeezing Yuuki in Kaname’s nightmare and by saying > “but in one day it will be eaten and scattered around, right...?"

If so then Kaname knows about it hence he seemed so sure and scared that she might sacrifice her life for something meaningless!

But I’ll restrain myself till we have the whole chapter to draw better conclusions.

That was my thought exactly.
    It's what would make the most sense.

True. It's probably best not to jump to conclusions without the full chapter to go by. Just going to have to wait a little longer until it could properly be discussed or not.

Hurry up full chapter. cheers
    caela
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : quirky

Post by caela Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:50 pm

juliet wrote:What is Sara saying to Zero and he smirks in that way? that was a bit strange...or is it my idea?

I think its Zero speaking and he is saying (while laughing):

Even though it is certain every other death seemed to follow you....
    Kanamelover<3
    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Kanamelover<3 Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:32 pm

Man I really need the full raws XD
    Lisi
    Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire