Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Favorite Female Character  - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Favorite Female Character  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Favorite Female Character  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Favorite Female Character  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Favorite Female Character  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Favorite Female Character  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Favorite Female Character  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Favorite Female Character  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Favorite Female Character  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Favorite Female Character  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Favorite Female Character  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Favorite Female Character  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Favorite Female Character  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Favorite Female Character  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Favorite Female Character  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Favorite Female Character  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Favorite Female Character  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Favorite Female Character  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Favorite Female Character  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Favorite Female Character  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Favorite Female Character  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Favorite Female Character  - Page 2 Bar_left59%Favorite Female Character  - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Favorite Female Character  - Page 2 Bar_left27%Favorite Female Character  - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Favorite Female Character  - Page 2 Bar_left15%Favorite Female Character  - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+19
kanachanimmortal
animebiatchxx
Brendaandrea16
Mik1617
VampireKnight#1
Zero's Lost Cause~
Persia
MissKuran
shizza24
DarkRose
theangelgirl1992
Divine Rose
juliet
aya-chan
lililovelilica
Katherine
emogirl4evr
Akaruisama
jayashree
23 posters

Favorite Female Character

jayashree
    jayashree
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning ZoneFavorite Female Character  - Page 2 Drops1black

Favorite Female Character  - Page 2 Empty Favorite Female Character

Post by jayashree Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

Who is your Favorite female Character and why is this character your favorite in Vampire Knight we alway talk about the guys so lets talk about the girls

shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Favorite Female Character  - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Female Character

Post by shizza24 Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:19 am

Yes I agree, Yuuki has changed from how she started out at first and some of those changes have been for the better, for example her looks as you mentioned. I personally really like her long hair, they're absolutely beautiful and give her a nice, feminine touch. Another aspect I like about her is how well connected she is to the reader, at least me. I mean I can totally relate to what she's doing and why and this makes her very real IMO.

The only problem I had with her was how she became so passive (and emo-ish?) after the time skip. But even so I completely understand why she was that way and I do believe that shift in her character was an important one since she was still learning to be a vampire princess and going through a lot of internal struggle. But she is getting more active in the recent chapters and I like this change of pace.

And I agree the hooded woman is quite the enigmatic character. I wonder what her connection to the hunters really was. Maybe we will get more of her now that the twin curse has been brought up in the manga..
    MissKuran
    MissKuran
    Human

Warning ZoneFavorite Female Character  - Page 2 Dropsoa

Post by MissKuran Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:29 pm

juliet wrote:I will vote Ruka, I think that she deserves some attention after all (even though Kain will certainly show her affection if she is in need), I think she is cute, loyal, a trust-worthy girl and she knows how to take "no" from her beloved one...good girl she is.

@Aya, I agree a poll would be nice

Ruka is my favorite too, she is really sweet and also very beautiful. She also is really loyal to Kaname.
    Persia
    Persia
    Human

Humor : Crude, coarse, random

Post by Persia Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:02 am

Aesthetically my favourite is Maria. I love her hair and her big owly eyes. She is a little sappy though, we haven't seen enough of the 'real' her for my liking.

I really liked Shizuka. I felt sorry for her but she was so dangerous and awesome and beautiful.

Personality-wise it would be Ruka. Wait, hear me out! I think she's the most real of all the girls. She has a bitchy, jealous and pushy side but she can also be loyal, giving and not a sore loser!
    When Yuki transformed back to a Pureblood, Ruka willingly stepped down and accepted her place, and was even very friendly to Yuki.
    I also feel sorry for her, Kaname sort of used her. But she couldn't help but love him.
    With Kain, haven't you ever been best of friends with a lovely, even good looking guy but the spark just hasn't been there to make it a romance, even though the guys wants it to be? Favorite Female Character  - Page 2 594618053 I've been in that situation before, where everyone around you is saying "Date him! You'd make a lovely couple!" But your heart is elsewhere? Yes, I feel for her. Kain's affection is obvious so she must feel guilty.

I don't mind Yuki, as far as Shoujo heroines go, I'm really fussy. Yuki isn't toooo bad but she does annoy me a little.

Rima is pretty but we haven't seen enough of her. She seems too boring, not enough romance with Shiki Favorite Female Character  - Page 2 3751784264

Umm, who else is there? Yori is pretty boring. Juuri is cute! Sara I really don't like because she's a vindictive sSig_censored
    Seiren I have no opinion on. And she probably prefers it that way ooooh
    Zero's Lost Cause~
    Zero's Lost Cause~
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Cheesy jokes you can find on Laffy taffy candy ^_^
    Warning ZoneFavorite Female Character  - Page 2 Drops1black

Post by Zero's Lost Cause~ Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:51 pm

Ah... Yori is one of my favorites! She may seem boring cause she cant wield a hunters weapon(so far) or have vampire abilities but shes human wht do u expect? Yori is strongwilled and worries for her best friend. Shes caring, and practical. Yori does everything she can for Yuuki and Zero now... i love her <3
    VampireKnight#1
    VampireKnight#1
    Human

Humor : Very funny ... at times... :P

Post by VampireKnight#1 Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:49 am

My favourite is Shizuka Hio. She is just such an interesting character. I really love her hair, and her eyes, which are exactly the same as Zero's, just with eyelashes. Her personality is really interesting too. If you think about it, she is a good pureblood,she just had a twisted fate.

I also quite like Yori. She is so sweet, and is such an interesting, careing girl. Though, Shizuka is definately my first.

Juri is quite interesting as well, and she has such a great personality.

1st- Shizuka
    Then maybe Juri... I don't know from here downwards, I only know my first.
    Mik1617
    Mik1617
    Human

Humor : Sarcasm, Messing with people's minds

Post by Mik1617 Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:11 pm

d guy depending on whoses reading.

Btw love the Avril Lavigne song. Love her attitude Favorite Female Character  - Page 2 1694537797
    Mik1617
    Mik1617
    Human

Humor : Sarcasm, Messing with people's minds

Post by Mik1617 Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:12 pm

Opps totally messed that up. I meant to say I like all the characters but every good book has its good guy and the bad guy depending on whoses reading it...My bad Very Happy
    Brendaandrea16
    Brendaandrea16
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : haven't giving much thought to it.....

Post by Brendaandrea16 Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:46 pm

YUKI!!! Yuki is so my favorite character because is really nice ,loves to help out , is a pureblood and because of that they respect her queen , i love her long hair.... almost..
    animebiatchxx
    Human

Post by animebiatchxx Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:54 am

yuki isn't my fav female character cause she's too naive. but i guess other then that, i like her. but i really love seiren!
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneFavorite Female Character  - Page 2 Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat May 05, 2012 1:38 pm

RUKA AND RIMA....TWO SANE CHARACTERS OF VAMPIRE KNIGHT.ALL OTHER ARE WAY TOO IDIOTS EXCEPT KANAME HE HE. Razz
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic

Post by kialovejapan Sat May 05, 2012 2:57 pm

First of all Yuuki! She's so funny in the first saga of vk (with Zero, Kaien Cross, Aidou,Ichijo...XD) but she's also sensitive, sweet, and a good girl!She represente the typical girl who is in love with two wonderful guys! ( Girls, who was not at least once in your life? Favorite Female Character  - Page 2 2554657431 )
    And then I like Maria!
    because she's like a little sister that I've never had, she's cute,sweet and sensitive ( not funny like Yuuki, who is the best for me XD) but I think that Maria will surprise us again!
    ... and I also like
    almost.. !
    (Zeky's fun don't get angry please)
    almost..
    ..Shizuka!
    I know that she killed the Zero's family! Favorite Female Character  - Page 2 2747345646
    But she represente the indipendent and free woman!
    When she got free by the cage (thanks to Kaname! ^^) she could escape with her lover...!
    And she sent to hell the engagement with that ba....d of Rido! She has balls!
    I wanted to see the Rido's dead by the hand of Shizuka!!! Favorite Female Character  - Page 2 4155267722 What a pity that she dead...!!! cryyyyyyy
    Dragonsrose15
    Dragonsrose15
    Human

Post by Dragonsrose15 Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:48 am

I really love Ruka the most. She is intelligent, resourceful, loyal and a character that has faced a lot of character development. I find her very interesting and amazing. I'm sure that if we knew more about the Hooded Woman, then I'm sure I'd love her character a lot too.
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:56 am

Dragonsrose15 wrote:I really love Ruka the most. She is intelligent, resourceful, loyal and a character that has faced a lot of character development. I find her very interesting and amazing. I'm sure that if we knew more about the Hooded Woman, then I'm sure I'd love her character a lot too.

absolutely right,the character hino developed the most is ruka,no other character faced any development,yuuki is still a child,zero is still in darkness and kaname needs no development.he is like usa,a developed country which rules the world.
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneFavorite Female Character  - Page 2 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:50 pm

kanamekuranlover wrote:
    Dragonsrose15 wrote:I really love Ruka the most. She is intelligent, resourceful, loyal and a character that has faced a lot of character development. I find her very interesting and amazing. I'm sure that if we knew more about the Hooded Woman, then I'm sure I'd love her character a lot too.

absolutely right,the character hino developed the most is ruka,no other character faced any development,yuuki is still a child,zero is still in darkness and kaname needs no development.he is like usa,a developed country which rules the world.

Do you even know how bad that all sounded? O.O NONE of Hino's characters have developed besides Ruka?? That's completely bashing the entire story and Hino's talent as an author! :O Yuuki is not still a child, for one she has gone through the experience of changing back from human to vampire, and dealt with it suprisingly well o.O She held true to her love for Kaname after becoming a vampire even though he has sinned severely... she did not shrink back in fear, run back to zero, cry to Kaien, or ask anyone for help. She faced him head on, told him her true feelings, stuck with her committment until he ended it. I'd say she is more mature than any average 17 year old I know. Do you know any girls that age who would fight vampires instead of run, face a pureblood without even flinching, accept someone who murders, and actually make an attempt with her life on the line to save those who who have lost their way instead of sitting around pitying them? She's the most brave and mature heroine of any story I have ever seen, i think you are just saying she is childish and stupid ( as you said on another topic) because you feel she is inferior to Kaname. That probably goes for every other character too since you think they are so underdeveloped while Kaname is perfect. And Zero is still in darkness? What is that even supposed to mean. He hates vampires... ok... we all hate something, it is not wrong, it is natural. But he has matured because even while still holding so much hate.... he is now able to atleast control it. He hides his emotions very well but shows them when he feels it is crucial. At only 18 he is nominated to be head of the Hunter Association... I dont't think they would give that position to someone who is immature. Everyone would be doomed if they did. O.O And Kaname.... you can't really say that he's a perfect being can you? He is wracked with thousands of years of grief and is STILL trying to fulfill a goal, as he interpreted it... of someone he knew thousands of years ago. He's the only one who needs no development? If you ask me I can put Kaname on the same level of each of the main characters.... Hino has developed them all beautifully after 84 chapters and I'm pretty sure any fan knows what Kaname, Yuuki, and Zero are all about.... if they weren't "developed" I don't think everyone would have so much to say about them.... some of Hino's more minor characters could use more development but I would never insult Hino by saying they have had none. xP And it makes me laugh that you would compare Kaname to the US... have you been watching the news lately? Our economy is falling apart... and it's a joke to even say we "rule the world" when we have the most debt in the world... most of it to China. I think you need to research a little better before you boast about how we "rule the world"... we rely on the other countries of the world for a lot of our goods. Of course alot of people think their own country is best but i think that's very close-minded. I do NOT think we are the best... however I do not think it is too boastful to say that Earth is the best because we are the only planet that can sustain life ^^

Ok end of rant. It may seem like a small thing to get annoyed over, but I can't stand naive comments like that.... saying none of hino's characters have any devlopment but Ruka.... Evil or Very Mad
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:17 am

Our economy is falling apart...

Tell me whose economy is not falling apart now days? anyway...lets not get out of subject.

yuuki is still a child,zero is still in darkness and kaname needs no development.he is like usa,a developed country which rules the world.

Yuuki is still trying to catch up with everything. I agree with Shoujo above that she had a very hard time and it is not easy for her to stand up and suddenly raise above all, especially since she has Zero and kaname; both are very dynamic characters, sometimes i do feel that Hino has set all the lights mostly on the boys and not so much Yuuki; she has given her a more subtle and also slower in progression character; sometimes it can be annoying until she comes to realize the facts but still that's her she is her name i guess; a "gentle" princess.

The female character though that i prefer i have to say that is Ruka, better than Yuuki, yes...because she is very determined in one goal; at least that used to be Kaname and be close to him and i like the stability that she represented all of this time. Actually, I think that Ruka did not develop in relation to Yuuki, Ruka was just like that from the beginning but then again she never had to go through all the things and traumatic experiences that Yuuki had.
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:10 am

juliet wrote:
    Our economy is falling apart...

Tell me whose economy is not falling apart now days? anyway...lets not get out of subject.

yuuki is still a child,zero is still in darkness and kaname needs no development.he is like usa,a developed country which rules the world.

Yuuki is still trying to catch up with everything. I agree with Shoujo above that she had a very hard time and it is not easy for her to stand up and suddenly raise above all, especially since she has Zero and kaname; both are very dynamic characters, sometimes i do feel that Hino has set all the lights mostly on the boys and not so much Yuuki; she has given her a more subtle and also slower in progression character; sometimes it can be annoying until she comes to realize the facts but still that's her she is her name i guess; a "gentle" princess.

The female character though that i prefer i have to say that is Ruka, better than Yuuki, yes...because she is very determined in one goal; at least that used to be Kaname and be close to him and i like the stability that she represented all of this time. Actually, I think that Ruka did not develop in relation to Yuuki, Ruka was just like that from the beginning but then again she never had to go through all the things and traumatic experiences that Yuuki had.

being rejected by someone you love the most in this world is the most traumatic feeling in the world.sometimes i really wanna see rume because yukki many times just creeps me out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:52 am