Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

How did you choose your favorite character and why? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
How did you choose your favorite character and why? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
How did you choose your favorite character and why? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
How did you choose your favorite character and why? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
How did you choose your favorite character and why? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
How did you choose your favorite character and why? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
How did you choose your favorite character and why? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
How did you choose your favorite character and why? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
How did you choose your favorite character and why? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
How did you choose your favorite character and why? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
How did you choose your favorite character and why? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
How did you choose your favorite character and why? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
How did you choose your favorite character and why? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
How did you choose your favorite character and why? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
How did you choose your favorite character and why? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
How did you choose your favorite character and why? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
How did you choose your favorite character and why? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
How did you choose your favorite character and why? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
How did you choose your favorite character and why? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
How did you choose your favorite character and why? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
How did you choose your favorite character and why? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
How did you choose your favorite character and why? Bar_left59%How did you choose your favorite character and why? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
How did you choose your favorite character and why? Bar_left27%How did you choose your favorite character and why? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
How did you choose your favorite character and why? Bar_left15%How did you choose your favorite character and why? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+4
Kazekeshi
anna
cleone
juliet
8 posters

How did you choose your favorite character and why?

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneHow did you choose your favorite character and why? Dropsoa

How did you choose your favorite character and why? Empty How did you choose your favorite character and why?

Post by juliet Mon May 31, 2010 6:48 pm

What made you choose your favorite VK character? I've been wandering. My favorite is Kaname but first I liked Zero (yes...).
    I think that from the second part (VK Guilty) I started to like Kaname more because of his intelligence, yes he was a later discovery and Yuuki seemed more attracked to him Very Happy . Oh actually I have a list of his talents...LOL from where should I start, I do not know...but in general I do have a stronger preference for the dark characters in overall and Kaname seemed so intrigued, neither good or bad, neither wrong or right, he is somewhere in between all the time..I like it.
    cleone
    cleone
    Human

Humor : Always

How did you choose your favorite character and why? Empty Re: How did you choose your favorite character and why?

Post by cleone Mon May 31, 2010 8:19 pm

KANAME. These are the reasons why he is my Favorite Character in VK:

♥️Intelligent
    ♥️Shrewd
    ♥️Clever
    ♥️Serious
    ♥️Respected
    ♥️Feared
    ♥️Most powerful
    ♥️Devoted
    ♥️Sober
    ♥️Cool
    ♥️Sweet
    ♥️One-woman-man
    ♥️Lovable
    ♥️Loyal
    ♥️Caring
    ♥️Not selfish (as what the Zeki fans says)
    ♥️The sadness in his eyes
    ♥️Facial Expression
    ♥️Handsome
    ♥️Has a wide hands
    ♥️Beautiful black hair
    ♥️Drop-dead gorgeous
    ♥️Sexy
    ♥️Hot
    ♥️Tall
    ♥️Broad shoulders
    ♥️...and many more

Im inlove with Kaname. And nothing in this world can change that. Even if the story turns against him, I will continue to love him. He is my dream boy, my ideal man. A man i want to spend my life with. I may look stupid for this but I dont really care. :in love: 😊 :love: crazy drawling shy
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

How did you choose your favorite character and why? Empty Re: How did you choose your favorite character and why?

Post by juliet Mon May 31, 2010 8:29 pm

Oh my god! Even if I wanted I could not write something more, cheers cheers cheers sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig

All right one more thing: He is an immortal god with human weaknesses sFun_hailbig Love that! Not to mention his passion and his determination, when he wants to do something nothing can stop him... sLo_Iloveyou
    anna
    anna
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : black!!!!

Post by anna Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:47 am

okay I'm gonna (also) choose Kaname!!!!

really, where are all the Zero fans???? come on people!!!! don't you want to stick up for your man????

It's just that he is the ''tragic hero".....All this darkness around him.....and the fact that when he's around Yuuki he becomes a totally different person, so soft and vulnerable and caring drawling drawling drawling
    Kazekeshi
    Kazekeshi
    Human

Location : Heaven Doesn't Want Me And Hell Is Too Scared I Might Take Over....
    Humor : Lol. XD

Post by Kazekeshi Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:09 pm

RIGHT HERE!!!! I'M AN OBSESSED OF ZERO!!!! :fightingvehicl.

I love Zero because
    -his so hot he makes the sun go to shame. Very Happy
    -his also cute
    -he may look mean, but his a big softie
    -his emo
    -he has a strong heart to be able to withstand all that pain
    -his cool :lol:
    That's all I could think of right now, but I know there's more. :lol:
    neosolaris12
    neosolaris12
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : *insert laugh here* ....no? Still trying...

Post by neosolaris12 Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:50 pm

OO! OO! Let me break the chain.

Since I like to be as level-headed as Kaname-sama and prefer not to get into arguments between the most preferred pairings, I choose....

KAEIN CROSS! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I don't know how else to prove my liking for him. He just makes an awesome father, very cheerful even in the somber world of VK, and did anyone notice how hot he is when he turns into his vampire hunter mode???? Shocked He's quite an understandable, shrewd, and level-headed character with a mysterious past and flaws, and yet he remains to be so cordial and generous. Everyone should follow this guy! Lol.

Don't get me wrong, I love Kaname-sama (I tend to do fanfics mostly on him), but his obsession with Yuki scares me a bit. Unless he liked me, that would have been a different story lol. Nevertheless, Kaein Cross all the way! Very Happy Very Happy

And let's see...I'm starting to develop a liking for Kaito-san too. But dammit, we need to see more of him so I can judge better!
    nuitetoile21
    nuitetoile21
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nuitetoile21 Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:28 am

Neosolaris I agree with you. Cross is a very interesting character. I really love the way he treats Yuuki, he is a very good father (and I think that Yuuki could be more close to him but this is another subject).
    And yes when he revealed himself as the most powerfull hunter, he is really hot!
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:24 pm

I love Kaname more than anyone else in VK and others anime or mangas. He is an ideal men: strong, intelligent, sensible, protective, respectful. He is also amazingly sexy, his gaze is so sad and beautiful....( I can much longer Razz )
    I loved him from the start, but I have watched anime first. In VK Guilty I was sure that he was lying to her and I thought he had had some wrong intentions. I didn,t want to see that so I stopped to watch it.
    I read rest in the manga and I was totally happy that he is so good.
    love ice
    love ice
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : ALWAYS GOOD :D

Post by love ice Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:38 pm

I LOVE and adore TAKUMA xD
    His cute and soo sooo shiny <3<3
    he's always soo lovely each time he shows up ^-^
    He worry for his friends. going against his grandfather kyaaaaaa Takuma soo cute xD ALl in for him <3<3<3

Oh also I really like Haruka Yuuki's dad. for his way to get Juuri xD

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:35 pm

love ice wrote:I LOVE and adore TAKUMA xD
    He worry for his friends. going against his grandfather kyaaaaaa Takuma soo cute xD ALl in for him <3<3<3

Love you have me puzzled? Takuma ? Why I thought it was Kaname?
    love ice
    love ice
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : ALWAYS GOOD :D

Post by love ice Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:41 pm

juliet wrote:

Ohh don't get me wrong Hunnie I do LOVE LOVE LOVE Kaname, but Takuma is first on my list. BUT dont worry I ALWAYS support Kaname xD his hot sexy and OH GOD The worls most perfect man!! But i feel for Takuma's cutness xD
    So on my liste the first person is
    Takuma but I also Loves Kaname but loves Takuma a little just a little more then kaname xD
    3 is ofc his daddy Haruka, 4 Rido LOL (dont kick me plz i have a thing for the Kuran's men xD)
    5 Senri Shiki and last but not less Aidou xD

(ah sorry Zero i do like you too but you going on 5 plz soo soo sorry xD)
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:48 pm

love ice wrote:
    juliet wrote:

Ohh don't get me wrong Hunnie I do LOVE LOVE LOVE Kaname, but Takuma is first on my list. BUT dont worry I ALWAYS support Kaname xD his hot sexy and OH GOD The worls most perfect man!! But i feel for Takuma's cutness xD
    So on my liste the first person is
    Takuma but I also Loves Kaname but loves Takuma a little just a little more then kaname xD
    3 is ofc his daddy Haruka, 4 Rido LOL (dont kick me plz i have a thing for the Kuran's men xD)
    5 Senri Shiki and last but not less Aidou xD

(ah sorry Zero i do like you too but you going on 5 plz soo soo sorry xD)

Ha, ha, now everything is explained LOL well since you like all the Kuran familly, let's give to uncle Rido some affection, after all, all the VK girls turned him down...bad uncle, how could he love Yuuri and do such a thing to her baby?
    Anyway let's merit him for the looks. Very Happy
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:26 pm

I also like Takuma. Maybe because of his sweet green eyes :lol: He was always so friendly towards Yuuki and other girls in the Cross Academy. He really supported Kaname and was really loyal to him. But why is he on Sara Shirabuki's side? Did she used her pureblood powers on him? She saved his life so maybe he has fallen in love with her? :roll:
    But second ( after Kaname ) is Caien Cross. I'm still waiting for him.

I like Ruka, because she was so miserable and suffering, but strong. And I want to see the end of one-side Kain's feeling to her.I hope she will love him.

Surprised Surprised
    anna
    anna
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : black!!!!

Post by anna Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:04 pm

Akaruisama wrote:I also like Takuma. Maybe because of his sweet green eyes :lol: He was always so friendly towards Yuuki and other girls in the Cross Academy. He really supported Kaname and was really loyal to him. But why is he on Sara Shirabuki's side? Did she used her pureblood powers on him? She saved his life so maybe he has fallen in love with her? :roll:

aaah Takuma's case is so confusing!!!! I thought about the love thing to in the beginning....but now I'm not so sure........
    but in each case, there are a lot to discuss about this weird "couple"! Here is an old thread by Juliet, I think that now we have things to write on!!!! ;) ;)
    https://vampireknight.all-up.com/night-class-secondary-characters-f18/takuma-loves-sara-t71.htm#1756
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:31 pm

Great idea he is a spy. Very Happy perhaps it is a reason why Kaname don't save him from Sara althought he know what's happening. And he don't let Aidou and Kain ask a question about that. I was suprised he didn't do anything for him, and i lost part of my belif in Kaname because of that.

If Takuma is in love in Sara,that means he is on the wrong side ( against Kaname ) again. Will he choose Kaname again when the war is coming? I doubt in this reapeting in this story. And I don't want to see so loyal and gentle Takuma on the side of ambitious and cruel pureblood who want only a power.

Sara resemble me a Rido. She claimed she was oo the Ancestor Council side,but she was planning rule by herself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:47 am