Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? Bar_left59%Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? Bar_left27%Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? Bar_left15%Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+30
tssf
Evil in love
darkwolf123
Amaya Kurosu
aya-chan
ntalia
Natsu
zeroxyuuki43ver
Knightmare
Lenilya Rycanalica
sweetsolace
nina
Kanamelover<3
souka
cherryblossom
funny bunny
rosalin kuran
sojikan
PrinssesYuuki
nuitetoile21
ZeroLover
kanamenyuuki4ever
liaki
ariel
The Chrysalis Whispers
anna
neosolaris12
juliet
ChuCookie
Akaruisama
34 posters

Which character can you choose as your boyfriend?

Poll

Who can be your boyfriend?

[ 47 ]
    Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? Bar_left52%Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? Bar_right [52%] 
    [ 20 ]
    Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? Bar_left22%Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? Bar_right [22%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? Bar_left7%Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? Bar_left4%Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? Bar_left7%Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? Bar_left1%Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? Bar_right [1%] 
    [ 6 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? Bar_left0%Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 91
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning ZoneWhich character can you choose as your boyfriend? Dropsoa

Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? Empty Which character can you choose as your boyfriend?

Post by Akaruisama Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:12 pm

I'm considering which characters will you choose as your boyfriend if they exist in real world. They are all amazing but with whom of them can you spend the rest of life?
    wub wub wub
    ChuCookie
    ChuCookie
    Level-E
    Level-E

Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? Empty Re: Which character can you choose as your boyfriend?

Post by ChuCookie Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:20 pm

Can I have more then just 1? :lol:
    I picked Kaname ofc :lol: :lol:
    Then Kaito and Aidou ;)
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? Empty Re: Which character can you choose as your boyfriend?

Post by juliet Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:42 am

I also want more than one... Shocked sSig_busted
    Well my first choice would be Takuma Very Happy who is full of sunshine!!! for my boyfriend...

but for my long-term husband I would prefer Kaname (devotion spirit and does not care about cooking abilities, he will survive) sSc_jawdrop3 . Isn't that weird?

ChuCookie
    ChuCookie
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by ChuCookie Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:19 am

juliet wrote:I also want more than one... Shocked sSig_busted
    Well my first choice would be Takuma Very Happy who is full of sunshine!!! for my boyfriend...

but for my long-term husband I would prefer Kaname (devotion spirit and does not care about cooking abilities, he will survive) sSc_jawdrop3 . Isn't that weird?

carefull Ice wont go to :machineguns: with you :lol: She adore Takuma so much it's crazy. :lol:
    But really Kaname is the best choice, I dont mind marrying him :lol:
    neosolaris12
    neosolaris12
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : *insert laugh here* ....no? Still trying...

Post by neosolaris12 Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:19 am

Kaito-san! Very Happy I don't know how far that relationship would go because I've yet to see his "homely" side. If not him then definitely Caien! He knows how to cook, has already raised two children, and can kick ass without a blink of an eye. What more can one want? Yes...so Caien Cross!
    anna
    anna
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : black!!!!

Post by anna Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:39 pm

I can't decide!!! Shocked As Kross would say "aaaawww because all my vampires are really adorable!!!!" lol! lol! I'm torn between Kaname (of course!!! :afro: ) -because...wub wub ..sSig_censored ..(ok he's Kaname, I don't have to explain anything, it's more than obvious!!! lol! lol! ), Kain who is so "home-family material", always there to protect you, the "man of the house", and then there is Zero.....who is also sexy and passionate and sSig_censored .......can I at least choose 2 out of the 3?? you know there's a phrase "up to 3 is a relationship" :lol: :lol: :lol:: lol! lol!
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : never cared for it!~

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:46 pm

Oh... nice poll, love it~
    I would want Ichiru to be my boy friend. I don't care that he seeks revenge or wanted to be a vampire or anything like that, his face is just so cute.
    I can choose him over Kaname any day, may be. lol
    rofl rofl rofl
    Kaname can be a good choice, but i don't like his attitude at all. I don't think that i can live with someone who is so much sadistic and always lies in despair and sadness, i would go completely...
    Hm, as for husband, i would have to choose either Zero or Ichiru.
    Anyone would be fine, but then again, Ichiru would be lovely...
    explosive explosive explosive
    rofl
    But i want Ichiru, how come he's not in the poll?
    furious furious furious :emo:
    ariel
    ariel
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by ariel Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:49 pm

Kaname sLo_Iloveyou

sFun_cheerleader2 Kaname sFun_cheerleader2

kaname :in love: 😊

Kaname drawling

(ok i think you got the picture; i choose Kaname...)
    liaki
    liaki
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by liaki Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:57 pm

I will pick Zero because he is the right person for me......!! drawling aha
    kanamenyuuki4ever
    kanamenyuuki4ever
    Human

Post by kanamenyuuki4ever Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:21 pm

If i can only choose one, I will surely choose kaname....
    But if we can choose more than 1, I will choose kaname,shiki, and aidou~~
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:49 pm

liaki wrote:I will pick Zero because he is the right person for me......!! drawling aha

Thanks God, there is someone who thinks like me.
    Zero is perfect, actually anyone of the Kiriyuu Twins.
    sLo_BigBearHug
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:14 pm

The Chrysalis Whispers wrote:
    liaki wrote:I will pick Zero because he is the right person for me......!! drawling aha

sLo_BigBearHug

LOL Chrisalis got a double personality strike, cool. let's hope someone is NOT punished LOL Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:15 pm

kanamenyuuki4ever wrote:If i can only choose one, I will surely choose kaname....

Is it random that the majority around here chooses more than one? Razz lol!
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:55 pm

juliet wrote:

sLo_BigBearHug

LOL Chrisalis got a double personality strike, cool. let's hope someone is NOT punished LOL Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Um, actually i don't have a double personality strike. Just recently i have started to love Zero and Ichiru and i sort of hate Kaname now, don't know why
    I'm not afraid of that sick vampire, I don't care.
    "I am officially a psycho now" LOL

juliet wrote:
    kanamenyuuki4ever wrote:If i can only choose one, I will surely choose kaname....

Is it random that the majority around here chooses more than one? Razz lol!

Well, no one can be blamed, some people in the poll are so hot, but some aren't even there... :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush:
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:08 pm

neosolaris12 wrote:Kaito-san! Very Happy I don't know how far that relationship would go because I've yet to see his "homely" side. If not him then definitely Caien! He knows how to cook, has already raised two children, and can kick ass without a blink of an eye. What more can one want? Yes...so Caien Cross!

For a peculiar reason that I do not know, I also like Kaito. But Hino has not shown us much of him (apart from his preference in electric products, hm, hm...). Let's take this the positive way... Very Happy LOL

lol! @ Chrysalis haven't you written Yume fanfiction?
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:16 pm

juliet wrote:
    neosolaris12 wrote:Kaito-san! Very Happy I don't know how far that relationship would go because I've yet to see his "homely" side. If not him then definitely Caien! He knows how to cook, has already raised two children, and can kick ass without a blink of an eye. What more can one want? Yes...so Caien Cross!

For a peculiar reason that I do not know, I also like Kaito. But Hino has not shown us much of him (apart from his preference in electric products, hm, hm...). Let's take this the positive way... Very Happy LOL

I have written YuMe fanfics, but now i don't like Kaname at all.
    Actually, now that you mention it, i shouldn't have wrote those fanfics.

:sFun_duh2: :sFun_duh2: :sFun_duh2: :sFun_duh2: lol!
    ZeroLover
    ZeroLover
    Human

Post by ZeroLover Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:32 pm

juliet wrote:

I have written YuMe fanfics, but now i don't like Kaname at all.
    Actually, now that you mention it, i shouldn't have wrote those fanfics.

:sFun_duh2: :sFun_duh2: :sFun_duh2: :sFun_duh2: lol!

Finally!
    You have attained common sense now, so i want to....
    sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig
    I told you a long time ago that you loved Zero and not Kaname, guess i was write.
    ZeroLover
    ZeroLover
    Human

Post by ZeroLover Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:34 pm

Akaruisama wrote:I'm considering which characters will you choose as your boyfriend if they exist in real world. They are all amazing but with whom of them can you spend the rest of life?
    wub wub wub

Hey, you should have added something for boys too, aren't there any boys here except me? God- :face:
    liaki
    liaki
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by liaki Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:58 pm

sLo_BigBearHug

ha-ha-ha no I only prefer Zero.....but if I can choose another one I will also pick Kaname but Zero is on the top...!!! drawling crazy
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:07 pm

liaki wrote:

sLo_BigBearHug

ha-ha-ha no I only prefer Zero.....but if I can choose another one I will also pick Kaname but Zero is on the top...!!! drawling crazy

Oh.. you don't like Ichiru? what a pity? Lol
    I love only 3 characters and Kaname is definitely not one of them and here i thought that you hated Kaname...
    I am left alone, yet again... :flush: :flush: :flush:
    liaki
    liaki
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by liaki Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:50 pm

liaki wrote:

sLo_BigBearHug

I love only 3 characters and Kaname is definitely not one of them and here i thought that you hated Kaname...

I was just like you months ago but I started to like him when I started to reading the mangas......so now I like both Zero and Kaname Razz
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:29 am

liaki wrote:
    liaki wrote:

sLo_BigBearHug

I was just like you months ago but I started to like him when I started to reading the mangas......so now I like both Zero and Kaname Razz

I loved Kaname a few days ago, but now i hate him and i love Zero.
    I am officially a ZeKi now, not YuMe.
    lol!
    Kaname's hot and everything, but i am really bored of him now. He's a pure blood, he shouldn't be so boring... i bet his wolf/dog form is more exciting than his actual form
    lol! off topic lol!
    nuitetoile21
    nuitetoile21
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nuitetoile21 Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:33 am

I voted Kaname but I think I am having second thoughts... come on girls admited! a life with zero should be very intresting! sEm_oops sSig_busted

(i can see juliet's reaction when she is going to read this. juliet: sSc_jawdrop3 sSic_stretcher

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:35 pm

nuitetoile21 wrote:I voted Kaname but I think I am having second thoughts... come on girls admited! a life with zero should be very intresting! sEm_oops sSig_busted

(i can see juliet's reaction when she is going to read this. juliet: sSc_jawdrop3 sSic_stretcher

Juliet has fainted on her laptop.... sSic_stretcher sSic_stretcher sSic_stretcher sSic_stretcher sSic_stretcher sSic_stretcher sSic_stretcher
    nuitetoile21
    nuitetoile21
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nuitetoile21 Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:50 pm

juliet wrote:
    nuitetoile21 wrote:I voted Kaname but I think I am having second thoughts... come on girls admited! a life with zero should be very intresting! sEm_oops sSig_busted

Juliet has fainted on her laptop.... sSic_stretcher sSic_stretcher sSic_stretcher sSic_stretcher sSic_stretcher sSic_stretcher sSic_stretcher

well ok Kaname is the best but zero has something ..bad which is very attractive sometimes.. lol! lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:17 am