Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 Bar_left59%Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 Bar_left27%Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 Bar_left15%Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+30
tssf
Evil in love
darkwolf123
Amaya Kurosu
aya-chan
ntalia
Natsu
zeroxyuuki43ver
Knightmare
Lenilya Rycanalica
sweetsolace
nina
Kanamelover<3
souka
cherryblossom
funny bunny
rosalin kuran
sojikan
PrinssesYuuki
nuitetoile21
ZeroLover
kanamenyuuki4ever
liaki
ariel
The Chrysalis Whispers
anna
neosolaris12
juliet
ChuCookie
Akaruisama
34 posters

Which character can you choose as your boyfriend?

Poll

Who can be your boyfriend?

[ 47 ]
    Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 Bar_left52%Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 Bar_right [52%] 
    [ 20 ]
    Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 Bar_left22%Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 Bar_right [22%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 Bar_left7%Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 Bar_left4%Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 Bar_left7%Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 Bar_left1%Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 Bar_right [1%] 
    [ 6 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 Bar_left0%Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 91
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning ZoneWhich character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 Dropsoa

Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 Empty Which character can you choose as your boyfriend?

Post by Akaruisama Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'm considering which characters will you choose as your boyfriend if they exist in real world. They are all amazing but with whom of them can you spend the rest of life?
    wub wub wub

nuitetoile21
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which character can you choose as your boyfriend?

Post by nuitetoile21 Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:50 pm

juliet wrote:
    nuitetoile21 wrote:I voted Kaname but I think I am having second thoughts... come on girls admited! a life with zero should be very intresting! sEm_oops sSig_busted

(i can see juliet's reaction when she is going to read this. juliet: sSc_jawdrop3 sSic_stretcher

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Juliet has fainted on her laptop.... sSic_stretcher sSic_stretcher sSic_stretcher sSic_stretcher sSic_stretcher sSic_stretcher sSic_stretcher

well ok Kaname is the best but zero has something ..bad which is very attractive sometimes.. lol! lol!
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : never cared for it!~

Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which character can you choose as your boyfriend?

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:35 pm

nuitetoile21 wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    nuitetoile21 wrote:I voted Kaname but I think I am having second thoughts... come on girls admited! a life with zero should be very intresting! sEm_oops sSig_busted

(i can see juliet's reaction when she is going to read this. juliet: sSc_jawdrop3 sSic_stretcher

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Juliet has fainted on her laptop.... sSic_stretcher sSic_stretcher sSic_stretcher sSic_stretcher sSic_stretcher sSic_stretcher sSic_stretcher

well ok Kaname is the best but zero has something ..bad which is very attractive sometimes.. lol! lol!

Right, Kaname is attractive and everything, but Zero is bad and his angst makes him all the more attractive... drawling drawling drawling
    PrinssesYuuki
    Human

Post by PrinssesYuuki Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:56 pm

I think I choose kaname because he has a very warm personality.
    and he is very protective and care a lot about someone
    don't you think!!!!!!!!!!
    and that is what I'm looking for in a man!!!wub wub wub wub
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:27 am

PrinssesYuuki wrote:I think I choose kaname because he has a very warm personality.
    and he is very protective and care a lot about someone
    don't you think!!!!!!!!!!
    and that is what I'm looking for in a man!!!wub wub wub wub

Yes, yes, yes!!! sLo_BigBearHug sLo_BigBearHug sLo_BigBearHug
    sojikan
    Human

Post by sojikan Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:55 pm

kaname,hands down!!!!!!!!!!!
    bloody..mysterious,passionate.. kaname is mine!!..hahaha!!!

i dont find h
    Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 534606 im boring at all..he is exquisite!!
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : never cared for it!~

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:13 pm

sojikan wrote:kaname,hands down!!!!!!!!!!!
    bloody..mysterious,passionate.. kaname is mine!!..hahaha!!!

i dont find h
    Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 534606 im boring at all..he is exquisite!!

Yea, he hot... but i prefer Zero more.
    Talk about my eyes melting... Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 242930 Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 242930 Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 242930
    Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 377594
    rosalin kuran
    Human

Post by rosalin kuran Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:56 pm

SHIKI ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THE WAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 242930 HE'S SO FREAKING HOT!!!!!!!!!!
    funny bunny
    funny bunny
    Human

Post by funny bunny Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:57 pm

ΥΕS Kaname could also be my boyfriend anytime, LOL Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 437605 but I am not demanding, and Takuma would be a nice guy too!!!
    cherryblossom
    cherryblossom
    Human

Post by cherryblossom Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:52 am

I chose Kaname because he is like an ideal perfect boyfriend. He's the type that will always remain loyal to you and never betray you. He'll always protect you and be honest with you even if it sounds harsh. But he'll always be gentle in every aspect!! =) And he's SOOOOOOOOO handsome to look at for a cartoon. lol
    Wish guys like that really existed......seriously........
    souka
    souka
    Human

Post by souka Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:00 pm

Zero...
    I'd prefer him and only him!!!!!
    I really like Kaname a lot,he would probably be the perfect mate but...for me Zero is the only one!!!!! drawling drawling drawling drawling
    Kanamelover<3
    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Kanamelover<3 Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:07 pm

Okay this is the one time I believe in Polygamy! Very Happy jks

Kaname wins my heart easily :in love:
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:18 am

Dah! Kaname of course!!!!! … but if he doesn’t want me sob sob I’ll settle with Takuma @_@ Razz
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneWhich character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:25 am

For boyfriend I'd want Takuma, Shiki or Aido :bom:.... or takuma alone

Kaname is already my husband Razz... sLo_BigBearHug
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:43 pm

sweetsolace wrote:For boyfriend I'd want Takuma, Shiki or Aido :bom:.... or takuma alone

affraid affraid affraid affraid

Adulteress ... Traitor!!!! sFun_tease2

That's why Kaname will choose me bounce

rofl rofl rofl rofl

sweetsolace sLo_BigBearHug
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneWhich character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:18 pm

nina wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:For boyfriend I'd want Takuma, Shiki or Aido :bom:.... or takuma alone

rofl rofl rofl rofl

sFun_thbpbpthpt
    nooooo i want takuma, shiki or aido to be my boyfriends but i only want kaname to be my husband! rofl rofl

we will have to chop kaname and divide him equally... wub wub wub
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:26 pm

sweetsolace wrote:
    nina wrote:

rofl rofl rofl rofl

sFun_thbpbpthpt
    nooooo i want takuma, shiki or aido to be my boyfriends but i only want kaname to be my husband! rofl rofl

we will have to chop kaname and divide him equally... wub wub wub

Mmmm ... Ok Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 Sad0123 I'll settle for that "equally" ... wub
    rofl rofl rofl
    Lenilya Rycanalica
    Lenilya Rycanalica
    Human

Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 Empty RE: which character can you choose as your boyfriend?

Post by Lenilya Rycanalica Sun May 01, 2011 12:55 pm

Of course, I surely choose Kaname-sama Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

sLo_valentine2 sLo_valentine2 Kaname

Kaname forever my boyfriend and my husband of course sBo_jumping
    sBo_jumping

Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 KanameKuran
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical

Post by Knightmare Mon May 02, 2011 3:33 am

I'd choose Kaito, of that list, he has the least issues and of course, not attached. Zero's a hottie, but waaaay too many issues.
    Kanamelover<3
    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Kanamelover<3 Tue May 03, 2011 9:26 pm

Kaname easily, do I even have to explain XD

He has always been my favourite VK guy and always will be sLo_BigBearHug
    zeroxyuuki43ver
    zeroxyuuki43ver
    Human

Post by zeroxyuuki43ver Fri May 06, 2011 8:36 am

i like zero, Zero so hot off topic
    Natsu
    Natsu
    Human

Post by Natsu Fri May 06, 2011 8:41 am

Of Kaname, Zero, Aido, Kain & Shiki, only Aido is "available". The rest of them have someone they like. Sorry for being such a wet blanket. LOL!

Though I think Aido would be a fun boyfriend to be with, I think I have to go with Takuma. sLo_BigBearHug

Sensible, loyal and caring. No emotional baggage.
    ntalia
    ntalia
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Always !!!

Post by ntalia Sat May 07, 2011 2:37 am

if i had the opportunity to choose ...
    i would gladly choose aido to be my boyfriend !!!!!
    because he is so funny and energetic...and quite cute
    sometimes... drawling drawling drawling

but for my husband ...i believe the's no one perfect expect
    takuma of course :in love: :in love:
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Sun May 08, 2011 10:59 pm

kaname as my boyfriend shy
    kaname as my husband shy
    kaname as my lover shy
    we will play so many games together drawling ha-ha-ha
    Amaya Kurosu
    Human

Post by Amaya Kurosu Sat May 21, 2011 11:19 pm

Why can´t I coose Yagari Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 1098764838 ???
    darkwolf123
    darkwolf123
    Human

Humor : anytime..

Post by darkwolf123 Mon May 23, 2011 2:16 am

i would choose zero because he seems the type to protect you no matter what happens... pluse kanames attitude and personality isnt always what it seems... dont get me rong hes hot and all but i wouldnt go for him. Zero is totally better!!!! Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 651225598
    nuitetoile21
    nuitetoile21
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nuitetoile21 Mon May 23, 2011 2:29 am

Amaya Kurosu wrote:Why can´t I coose Yagari Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 2 1098764838 ???

You can vote him now bouncing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:26 pm